PDA

View Full Version : Any reason NOT to blow my Ironite stack on this event?

Ogami
05-10-2018, 05:52 PM
Already picked up 1 Lillith soul (RED WOOT!) and am already 30 shards into the next.

Is there any reason NOT to blow every bit of Ironite I have refilling sands?

The Educated fool
05-10-2018, 06:51 PM
I have picked up my first two Liliths (finally!) from this event (Sentinel and Warrior), and I intend to spend every single bit of the Ironite I've saved since the last frag event trying to get more. If Liliths are what you are after, chasing this one as hard as possible makes all the sense in the world! :cool:

Leano
05-10-2018, 07:26 PM
I really hope that worth it. I don't have many strong toons, my main Eddie is Shaman level 100, don't feel like i can auto higher levels then VII. Already spent 240 on refills and manage to get sentinel gemini 5 minutes ago and only 125 lilith frags. I have more 280 iron saved, i'm starting to feel sad cuz i don't think i'll get my Lili :(

Fudjo
05-10-2018, 07:27 PM
Is there any reason NOT to blow every bit of Ironite I have refilling sands?

Maybe if you're eagerly waiting for (what we suspect will be) the launch of Clansman Eddie this month.

The Educated fool
05-10-2018, 07:34 PM
Maybe if you're eagerly waiting for (what we suspect will be) the launch of Clansman Eddie this month.

I guess... if you're one of those folks who actually GETS characters from event souls! lol For me, that's a guaranteed recipe for disappointment. :cool:

Yup
05-10-2018, 07:46 PM
.. or if you ONLY get the same Lilith over and over and over and over and over it might not be wise.

Ogami
05-10-2018, 09:49 PM
Solid points.

Also: First read as "Klansman Eddie" and thought huh...this seems....problematic.

Yup
05-10-2018, 10:07 PM
I've had 6 Gunner Liliths (pulled another one again from frags this event).. 2 Assassin.. 1 Magus, 1 Sentinel, and I had to buy the Warrior with frontier coins.

I'm not blowing a bunch of ironite when I have the 2 event characters (actually 3 M and 2 S) in the HOPES that I DON't pull yet ANOTHER Gunner Lilith.

But.. your milage may vary :)

Ogami
05-10-2018, 10:23 PM
What's the next Lilith I should target? Red has been pretty cool so far.

Yup
05-10-2018, 10:25 PM
Well, I really only use the Gunner and Warrior. But other teams like the blue and green. The one you see least is the Assassin. I can't say if that's because that's all they have or because they choose to use those over the others.

rags-6094
05-11-2018, 04:13 AM
It's funny that Educated Fool received his first two Liliths specifically type and order I.e Sentinel then warrior, that's how I received mine during the previous frag event when I depleted all my ironite stack. I purchased Gunner Lilith with frontier coins and then picked her up earlier today through my next frag collection... what happened to RNG there purely chance?

Also!
Not a word of a lie I have pumped at least 100 rare souls through in the last 48 hours and not 1 4* or 5* character.
I actually at one point used 2 x rare souls and got 2 x more as my reward, this happened twice then I got 1 on its own but all were duds..
I am really curious if the RNG can be tweaked to and fro by developers so that the likeliness of dropping a higher quality character becomes less at times that suit them.

edsel
05-11-2018, 11:15 AM
spending on events for fragments guarantees bunch of 4 star, spending on event souls has 1.5% chance of something you want and a majority of 3 star shit for 900 ironite per 10 pack. You need 10 10packs to get the 1% 5star? and last event had increased vortex value, 8 soldiers gave over 50k essence tier 7 sacrifice

scott-5496
05-11-2018, 11:34 AM
spending on events for fragments guarantees bunch of 4 star, spending on event souls has 1.5% chance of something you want and a majority of 3 star shit for 900 ironite per 10 pack. You need 10 10packs to get the 1% 5star? and last event had increased vortex value, 8 soldiers gave over 50k essence tier 7 sacrifice

Yeah, that is my view as well. I spend as much as I can (up to around 1800 ironite) on these events - maybe more this time as you get what you pay for here I think. Loads of upgrade material, a few more rare souls, stacks of normal souls and all of the characters too (some to keep, the rest to sac). Simple win, win for me as I can auto grind most of the day. I also have a load of ironite and with such poor odds on soul packs I have sworn to not do it...though being Scottish I really must get the new Ed if he is indeed the Clansman.....though it is not a fave album of mine (not a Blaze fan when he sang for Maiden) I would like the Ed if he is that!

JJJ428
05-11-2018, 09:27 PM
You guys might want to relook at the teaser, I would advise keeping a lot of ironite aside. Because if the one event is what I think it is, that is where you are going to want to spend all your ironite on.

Yup
05-11-2018, 10:18 PM
Stingy :) What do you think it is?

Amarthir
05-11-2018, 10:35 PM
I'm looking forward to the upcoming events. Since the Gauntlet beta was kind of leaked temporarily, it could be a sign that it's getting close.

As for the extreme difficulty, it depends on what it is and where it will be. Nuff said.

T-Man
05-11-2018, 10:52 PM
You guys might want to relook at the teaser, I would advise keeping a lot of ironite aside. Because if the one event is what I think it is, that is where you are going to want to spend all your ironite on.

Light of the Immortal. Could it be?

Yup
05-11-2018, 11:06 PM
I've heard of the fabled Immortal event.. no clue what it was though. :)

This? http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?5726-Immortal-Soul-Event-This-Weekend!&highlight=immortal+event

So guaranteed 5 star Eddie from fragment souls.. that'd be nice, especially coupled with a new Eddie.

druid138
05-12-2018, 12:01 AM
I've heard of the fabled Immortal event.. no clue what it was though. :)

This? http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?5726-Immortal-Soul-Event-This-Weekend!&highlight=immortal+event

So guaranteed 5 star Eddie from fragment souls.. that'd be nice, especially coupled with a new Eddie.

That's the one! It seems almost certain that the sequel is coming this month. The timing of the Light of the Immortal event lines up with the one-year anniversary of the original. Plus, it's also quite close to the tour kick-off. What better way to launch the tour than to re-launch a form of the best event this game has ever had.

Also, Sparton indicated that the Immortal sequel will be even better than the original. Not sure how that's possible, but I'm looking forward to seeing the details. And, I'm keeping my non-LotB calendar pretty clear!

Amarthir
05-12-2018, 12:23 AM
Also, Sparton indicated that the Immortal sequel will be even better than the original. Not sure how that's possible, but I'm looking forward to seeing the details. And, I'm keeping my non-LotB calendar pretty clear!

They could possibly include fragment challenges like use certain debuffs and certain types of characters and you'll get additional fragments.