PDA

View Full Version : Lilith soul

GotN
05-11-2018, 06:23 PM
Just wanted to share some experience with Lilith souls. On the first ever Event Lilith appeared I got a sentinel one. Collecting enough fragment, who are really hard to get imo, I immediately got a dupe one. Then bought an assassin Lilith from ICs about three weeks ago. With this event I one more time reached 500 fragments and guess what, I got an assassin dupe. I’m really totally pissed! For me it takes quite a long time to earn a Lilith soul and it is very frustrating then to get a dupe one. It has been said many times before: there has to be a non-dupe-System for chars who a quite hard to get like Lilith or Eternals in times before. Otherwise it gets very frustrating for daily players like me who play quite devotedly and instantly get crap, not only from RNG but also from chars, who have a quite good chance to drop. And I again have to mention the keyword: account-based-RNG. I really feel kicked from it into the ass again and again. And I think I’m not the only one...

rags-6094
05-11-2018, 06:56 PM
I feel your pain! My first pole dancer was via fragment collecting I too go the Sentinel then Warrior then IC's got me Gunner, this event so far I have a Gunner dupe, half way to another one now and considering is it worth the ironite at this point to collect the Lilith frags just to get another dupe.
60% likelihood it will drop a dupe...

Yup
05-11-2018, 07:08 PM
I feel you...

Event 1 [Gunner, Assassin, Assassin, Gunner, Gunner]
Event 2 [Gunner, Magus, Gunner, Sentinel ] FC Purchase of Warrior...
This event so far [ Gunner ] (getting close to second Lilith soul for this event)

If the odds are even, that's a 1 in 5 chance of getting a duplicate... yet I can't seem to get away from Gunner Liliths.

(In case it's not obvious, drop rates seem to have dropped over the course of events. I farmed event 1 heavily. Farmed event 2 only on day 1 and 3. This last event i've farmed both days thus far using multiple SOT refills and only barely made it to 2 Lilith souls. Of course there's a day left, I think, but previously I'd have had 3 Lilith souls by now. And I STARTED this event with 130 frags from the last event.).

T-Man
05-11-2018, 07:47 PM
My first 5 were 3 Gunners, and 2 Warriors.

Lilith drop rates are down for me as well. Coincidence or did they quietly cut back on the Lilith frag drops for this one?

Yup
05-11-2018, 08:28 PM
See.. if odds are even.. how is it that many users seems to pull the gunner more often???

Yup
05-11-2018, 09:13 PM
Okay well I got a Warrior drop with the second Lilith soul from this event.

Updated:

Event 3 (current) [ Gunner, Warrior ]

blade685
05-11-2018, 09:21 PM
Okay well I got a Warrior drop with the second Lilith soul from this event.

Updated:

Event 3 (current) [ Gunner, Warrior ]

6 gunner it is just no chance ( NF inside ) lol

surfingwithdje
05-12-2018, 07:09 AM
See.. if odds are even.. how is it that many users seems to pull the gunner more often???

she didn't drop for me 🙁🙁
I have no chance with dupes, I got always the 3 same lilith (sentinelX3/magusx5/assassinx3)...
I had to buy the warrior and have now 700 frontier coins but I save them for Alexander Eddie.
Still the hope she will drop from a lilith soul...

rags-6094
05-12-2018, 07:41 AM
What do we do dudes???
Seems a common theme, RNG chance? My ass!
There's only 5 of them for f*** sake! That's 20% each.
Still how long will LOTB continue with Lilith frags?
It's a risk I have to take, I think I have 135/500 now, how many more sot or ironite will I have to burn through to finish off my third?
The Lilith frags drop rate has definitely dropped through the course of today, I'Ve been auto playing for hours and hours.
Think I'll wait till morning to have one last crack..

GotN
05-12-2018, 10:47 AM

I think the odds ARE even. Once we get a sentinel or gunner (what obviously most of us did) or no matter what kind of Lilith, we get her again and again and again. What kind of shit (sorry, but don’t have any other word for that) is this, you have a 80 % chance to get a char and you get a f...g dupe? That’s no randomness at all and just a gigantic fraud!

Liebhild
05-12-2018, 11:43 AM
I think the odds ARE even. Once we get a sentinel or gunner (what obviously most of us did) or no matter what kind of Lilith, we get her again and again and again. What kind of shit (sorry, but don’t have any other word for that) is this, you have a 80 % chance to get a char and you get a f...g dupe? That’s no randomness at all and just a gigantic fraud!

Agree 100%.

2 dupes so far from the "events".

Random is definitly not random here.

One of the dev clowns here will maybe say it's perceptual disturbance. BS.

It is the same with the "not existing" defense bonus.

If someone would see the source code, I am pretty sure, that those nodding frauders would be in big trouble.

blade685
05-12-2018, 12:28 PM
Agree 100%.

2 dupes so far from the "events".

Random is definitly not random here.

One of the dev clowns here will maybe say it's perceptual disturbance. BS.

If someone would see the source code, I am pretty sure, that those nodding frauders would be in big trouble.

all loots are a fraud in that game and in part not random it is totally tested since a long time :)

blade685
05-12-2018, 01:49 PM
2 gold and 2 blue now from the beginning and 1 red paid good rng ^^
4 open = 2 toons on 5 what a bad "chance" loool

Yup
05-12-2018, 02:43 PM

I'm convinced the AI defense gets a 15-20% accuracy boost. It may not be a "stat" boost or "damage" boost.. but it's absolutely an accuracy boost. That's why all things fire more often.. echo, strike, revenge, buff stealing, etc.

That 35% for echo to fire is actually closer to 50% for the AI.....

So if you have a character with a 75% chance to steal buffs (full skill shards).. like WUR or S Mayan or AG... that 75% is much closer to 90% or 95% for the AI.. which explains why they practically NEVER fail.

blade685
05-12-2018, 04:33 PM
I'm convinced the AI defense gets a 15-20% accuracy boost. It may not be a "stat" boost or "damage" boost.. but it's absolutely an accuracy boost. That's why all things fire more often.. echo, strike, revenge, buff stealing, etc.

That 35% for echo to fire is actually closer to 50% for the AI.....it is proved too :)

rags-6094
05-12-2018, 07:18 PM
So far for me Event 1 = 400 Lilith frags only
Event 2 = 1 x Sentinel Lilith + 1 x Warrior Lilith + 10 frags, Gunner purchased after event
Event 3 = 1 x Gunner Lilith + 1 x Sentinel Lilith

I'm currently having my last crack at farming, I have started with 155 Lilith frags and 175 Gemini frags.
228 sot to start with (playing Lord of Light L7) got me 45 Lilith and 70 Gemini frags.

228/7=32 attempts = 9% of a Lilith and 35% of a Gemini
Not including "in game generated sot" or frags already collected that would mean:
The average frag collection per game (irrespective of collecting frags or not) is 0.28% for Lilith and roughly 1.1% for Gemini

There is no hard fixed rule where RNG is applied of course but that works out at 357 attempts to get a full Lilith soul starting from nothing.
That's close enough to 2500 sot or 937 ironite (based on my last experience)

rags-6094
05-12-2018, 08:33 PM
I won't bore you all with more maths, but based on my progress since the last post the 0.28 stays true for Lilith frags over 1.5 x the sot spent.
I suppose it bares mentioning that
a.We are playing a game that's meant to be fun and pass the time.
B. We are collecting many normal souls and a few rare souls.
C. We are collecting evo shards, gold etc...
D. We're also collecting Gemini souls and frags all of which can be traded in and get you further round the vortex or saved for future events.
So no doubt NF are the winners, after all it's a business at the end of the day but the users don't do too badly...

Yup
05-12-2018, 10:07 PM
Okay, I'm done with this event.

Updated:

Event 2 [Gunner, Magus, Gunner, Sentinel ]
Frontier coin Purchase of Warrior...
Event 3 (Gemini) [ Gunner, Warrior, Assassin ]

That's 10 Liliths before the Warrior showed in a drop from fragments, at the 11th soul.

Lilith fragment drops were definitely less beneficial in the Gemini event. I ran hard all 3 days.. barely made 1500 Lilith fragments when I easily made 1500 in only 2 days with the previous events.

rags-6094
05-12-2018, 10:49 PM
Same here Yup, I just scraped through 3 x Liliths this event, Gunner/Sentinel/Gunner all dupes...
300 frontier coins the only good thing besides the enormous turn over of rare souls and all but one the rest were dupes..

EnricoPalazzo
05-13-2018, 12:42 PM
I don't expect any new Lilith from the souls, I only play for the Frontier Coins.
RNG is not random.
Also, my new personal best:
dropped a bunch of 38 /thirty-eight) rares all at once without red eyes. 38 3* in a row, not even a single 4* dupe!
If I had done them one by one, I think I'd have erased the game in frustration around soul 25...

Stormseye
05-14-2018, 01:03 PM
Bought my first Lilith with Frontiers that I had been saving -Warrior Lilith - still my favorite.
Next event I managed to get 380 frags though I played that event more than the most recent event.
Most recent event managed to collect 680 Lilith frags and got lucky- Pulled Gunner and Assassin.

This entire recent event I only farmed VII.

The frag drop rates really seemed better this last event. I know that I did not put forth as much SoT refills as I did prior and I only managed to land one 50 frag drop..ironically the last drop I needed to get post 500.

Zerynx
05-15-2018, 05:38 AM
GotN, you know I agree with you. Been beating this drum pretty hard lately. Cashed in another Eternity Soul yesterday. Still haven't pulled Wrath naturally. Playing the Arena for a year, to not miss getting those damn souls every week, and I still can't get the collection the way it was (improperly) designed.

I only got enough Frags for one Lilith this past event. Assassin. Now have Magus and Assassin. About 150 away for the next event. I have enough Frontier Coins to buy another Lilith, but I'm not sure I want to for the issue you describe. Lilith souls are even more difficult and resource intensive to get than Eternity or Trooper Souls! The fact you can get dupes like that......it really boggles my mind why the development team can't figure out why this is such a huge source of frustration.

Well, I guess I can, because I was personally told Frontier coins were the fix for this issue. My counter to that is, Alexander the Great Eddie. Frontier Coin only purchase character. If you want to collect for that character; then you can't have your Lilith, Wrath, Bastion or whatever is in the future.

One last thought, instead of Soul Frags for Eternity, Trooper or Lilith souls; why not change it to purchase the same in Frontier Coins instead? Instead of buying 50 Trooper Soul Frags a week, let me buy 75 Frontier Coins a week. (200 Frags = Trooper Soul = 300 Frontier Coins) Drop Frontier Coins instead of Lilith Frags. That way we can control what we get on these grind intensive souls. I'm sure NF has some overpaid Business Analyst that has never grinded for a Lilith tell me that's a bad idea, but.. it would sure settle me down.

Enough time on this post, I have to get back to work.

Thanks for the thread GotN!
Z

GotN
05-15-2018, 08:34 AM
My counter to that is, Alexander the Great Eddie. Frontier Coin only purchase character. If you want to collect for that character; then you can't have your Lilith, Wrath, Bastion or whatever is in the future.

That’s exactly the point. Nothing against long time goals, but this is just ridiculous for normal daily players. I thought about going for him, but with the current rewards from Trooper/Eternal/Lilith fragments it would take about 55 weeks to get him and, like you said, without the 100 % chance of any other char you can get from FCs, so I denied the thought. I mean, over 1 year to get him, really??? On the other hand, been waiting for Aces High and Cyborg for nearly two years now, so not that bad, haha.

The possibility to purchase FCs in other ways is a very good idea! Hopefully something about that will change in the future, maybe when the Gauntlet is launched. Hope this happens soon as frustration is very high here atm.

Stormseye
06-22-2018, 01:29 PM
Despite poor luck since Clansman event I finally had some good luck. Finally got enough for my 5th Lillith Soul and landed Magus so that is 5 for 5 with no dupes. Also managed another Nile soul at the same time and pulled another Nomad.

Ip4
07-19-2018, 02:01 PM
my second Lilith is purple,what is good talismans for her?

Stormseye
07-19-2018, 02:10 PM
I’ve seen Purge and Energy. That’s a 2400 IC commiment and minimum of 3 months though if you want all the same. I am using Heal and Assassin but I am still just learning her. I am not a fan of Holy Bomb as it doesnt activate for me as often as I would like. So te Heal aspect offsets that. Fate is also common though I may look at Angel and Energy. If I had Purge though I would probably swap her in for Gunner Lillith, since the only use I have for her is buff removal now.

MetalKing
07-29-2018, 05:06 PM
My rng luck pulling lillith souls: cashed in 3 sets total, drew 3 assassins. Seems to be the most common lillith.

Ip4
08-06-2018, 05:35 PM
what Lilith to choose Magus or Gunner? I have warrior and assassin Lilith and 1000 iron coins

Blade
08-06-2018, 05:58 PM
what Lilith to choose Magus or Gunner? I have warrior and assassin Lilith and 1000 iron coins

I would wait, as the next event will be a fragment event. Maybe you get one of the missing Liliths there! Apart from that I prefer Gunner one, but many others dislike her since the last update

Ip4
08-06-2018, 06:00 PM
thanks Blade i will do that,i have 260/500 Lilith fragment :)

Blade
08-06-2018, 06:04 PM
I hope you have some Ironite saved :) I cross my fingers for some luck for your pull

Ip4
08-06-2018, 06:06 PM
2200 ironite :)
also have 3/4 destiny talismans and must wait 7 more days for last one.

Ip4
08-10-2018, 06:48 PM
1.warrior
2.assassin
3.gunner lilith(today)

to buy magus lilith with 1050 FC or save FC for upcoming characters?

Ancient Mariner
08-10-2018, 07:03 PM
Wut?? Since when you can buy Lilith for iron coins? I can't see that in the store

Ip4
08-10-2018, 07:08 PM
sorry i mean FC :(

Ancient Mariner
08-10-2018, 07:12 PM
oh that's why, it seemed too easy to get them for just 1k iron coins xD

Tiger
08-11-2018, 11:11 AM
That Lilith's drop chance is a joke...

I've roll Magus lilith on my firs event, then farm LOL to get another and guess what... I get ANOTHER Magus Lilith... But I've thinking for myself "ok, 20% for dupe, so... another one will be new Lilith for team", I collect another 500 fragments and... guess what? ANOTHER F***ING Magus Lilith... It's a joke...

On this week event I was farming another lilith and get my FIRST new Lilith: Asassin Lilit but second one was... MAGUS LILITH...
Really? We must spend an hudge amount of ironite for... for dupes?! Reasuming:

1: Magus Lilith,
2: Magus Lilith, Magus Lilith,
3. Assasin Lilith, Magus Lilith...

It's definitely NOT 20% chance for dupes in game... Please FIX IT!

I have no patience for farming LoL only for dupes for gods sake!!!
Am I collecting a Magus Liliths army or sth?!

Blade
08-11-2018, 11:46 AM
That Lilith's drop chance is a joke...

I've roll Magus lilith on my firs event, then farm LOL to get another and guess what... I get ANOTHER Magus Lilith... But I've thinking for myself "ok, 20% for dupe, so... another one will be new Lilith for team", I collect another 500 fragments and... guess what? ANOTHER F***ING Magus Lilith... It's a joke...

On this week event I was farming another lilith and get my FIRST new Lilith: Asassin Lilit but second one was... MAGUS LILITH...
Really? We must spend an hudge amount of ironite for... for dupes?! Reasuming:

1: Magus Lilith,
2: Magus Lilith, Magus Lilith,
3. Assasin Lilith, Magus Lilith...

It's definitely NOT 20% chance for dupes in game... Please FIX IT!

I have no patience for farming LoL only for dupes for gods sake!!!
Am I collecting a Magus Liliths army or sth?!

We all know this... I guess every account has its personal Lilith favourite. Yup is the Gunner account, for me it was Sentinel and you are the Magus one :)
Seems like it is rather 20% to get a new one and 80% you get a dupe or the personal favourite...
But to give you some hope: in the end you will get them all! I did not purchase them for FC, but had to wait until the last event to complete the Lilith Crew.

Ip4
08-11-2018, 01:26 PM
Blade any advice now? I have warrior,assassin and gunner lilith,is magus lilith only good in pvp?I have also destiny talismans....

Blade
08-11-2018, 02:36 PM
In PVE I don't use her at all. In PvP she is not in my defense right now, but you know that she is part of many other teams. I use her only seldom on attack, only against some teams with warrior Lilith and blue supporters. When there are no blue supporters, Warrior Buzz can do a similar job as a blocker. She can be a help in the Gauntlet, but I don't know if the Magus/Warrior restrictions will continue there.
You also miss Senitnel Lilith? She is quite nice against her Magus sister in PvP, I just sharded her to test around.
So I would say both are not designed for PvE. For PvP you can decide against which teams you have more problems to win: Red teams with a lot of attack or Blue/Green teams where you have problems against Magus L.
If you don't have these problems in PvP, I would not spend FC as we need those for other chars without Fragment events :)

thealchemist
08-12-2018, 05:00 AM
Yesterday I managed to get another Lilith soul. Only my 4th one so far, got the Assassin which was new. First 2 were Sentinel's then a Warrior now the Assassin. Now I really expect the dupes to come out of the woodwork from future events. Gauntlet at least might make that not so bad...

On a side note, what are peeps Lilith fragment drop rates like in these events. I dont keep track of runs or ironite spent too much these days but I got 910 dog fragments compared to 310 Liliths. So about 3/1. To get 500 Lilith soul fragments during this past event I would have needed to get around 1500 dog fragments which just seems crazy to me....during the Horus event, after just over 300 runs I got around 400 Lilith fragments from memory. So about 1.3 Lilith fragments per run. Is that average/good/bad?

DanielRacy
08-12-2018, 05:19 AM
I only got 3 Lilith souls. Warrior, Magus and Sentinel. Guess I was lucky in this one.

R1ck
08-12-2018, 05:39 AM
Got 2 souls in this event, both were warrior Lilith. Already have all but was hoping another Gunner.

Cefiar
08-12-2018, 06:36 AM
9 Death Dogs (+165 fragments), just under 3 Lilliths worth of fragments.

Annoyingly I'm 50 fragments short of my next Lillith (went into the event with 130 Lillith fragments).

About 1.5:1 on fragments, 3.8:1 on actual redeemable souls. That's taking into account the Death Dog starter fragments in the store (ie: removed from my calculations, cos they're not a drop).

MetalKing
09-11-2018, 02:32 AM
Alright, enough already @!! Of the 4 lillith souls I have managed to earn, all have been assassin lilliths.

Cefiar
09-11-2018, 11:03 PM
Got my next Lillith, another Assassin. *sigh*

Still missing the Warrior and Gunner Lilliths.

Note: Sure, I have enough FC to buy one each to complete the set, but I'm saving up for Alexander Eddie ATM.

bort
09-12-2018, 03:58 AM
Four souls total, three of which were warriors.

Awesome.

Blade
09-12-2018, 09:38 AM
Four souls total, three of which were warriors.

Awesome.

Crazy! Did you open them all together or one after the other?
3/4 warrior on the warrior LOL day reinforces the previously mentioned rumor that there is a connection here...

bort
09-12-2018, 05:25 PM
Crazy! Did you open them all together or one after the other?
3/4 warrior on the warrior LOL day reinforces the previously mentioned rumor that there is a connection here...

I opened them one at a time as soon as I had fragments for them. Pretty sure the warrior dungeon was up when I opened the last

Cefiar
09-13-2018, 12:21 AM
Amazingly, I just got a Warrior Lillith (FWIW: earned on Magus day, redeemed in Book Of Souls on Sentinel day), which for me is good cos I didn't have it!

Now to get Gunner Lillith.

MetalKing
09-13-2018, 05:07 AM
What are the odds to pull 4 of the same character?

Olevipoeg
09-13-2018, 07:14 AM
I have pulled 4 blue Liliths in a row. So I'd say 99%. :)

Yup
09-13-2018, 10:53 AM
Yeah pretty high. I pulled 6 gunners and 2 assassins before I saw any others.

desprezo
09-13-2018, 12:09 PM
I've pulled 4 different ones from 4 souls :cool:
Let's hope I get the sentinel one on my next one :D

GotN
09-13-2018, 01:00 PM
I've pulled 4 different ones from 4 souls :cool:
Let's hope I get the sentinel one on my next one :D

Think I have never seen someone having that much luck. My first 4 ones have been 2 dupes. Congrats trooper and fingers crossed for the next one \m/

thealchemist
09-14-2018, 03:49 AM
After my first two being Sentinels I have since gotten Warrior, Assassin and Magus so 4 out of 5 is quite lucky.

Muzzleloader
09-14-2018, 01:51 PM
After my 14 try I finally pulled the golden lilith. 5 red, 5 blue, 2 green, 1 purple. I was almost ready to buy her, now i can buy Alex Eddie. Just a shame to spend 2500 FC on him.

Blade
09-14-2018, 02:21 PM
Congraz, Muzzle! Patience pays off :)
I also hesitate to buy Alexander, 2500 FC is just such a huge amount!

Olevipoeg
09-14-2018, 02:26 PM
I was lucky this time, 2 Lilith souls and red and purple came out.

mogsi0
09-21-2018, 11:42 AM
Which stage is the best to farm the fragments, 6, 7 or 8 sands of time?

Stormseye
09-21-2018, 12:17 PM
We are told that the higher the level of LoL the higher the chance for drops but all my experiences this year on these events I find 7 to be the most productive for me.

Muzzleloader
09-21-2018, 01:05 PM
They say the higher levels drop the larger frags. It's best to battle the highest you can that way you also get larger amounts and higher level shards and evo shards. In several events I found the frag drop rate of between 1.2 to 1.8 frags per each level 10 battle. This depends on how many battles are fought, how many 50 frags drop and the luck when playing. I found the frags drop in streaks.

I have played 30 battles with few frags dropping and I also have seen 3 50 frag drops within 20 battles.

Cefiar
09-22-2018, 12:30 AM
Yeah I find LoL 7 to be probably the best choice for grinding.

apeterrr
09-22-2018, 01:34 PM
Same here...I am 100% sure that drop chances for everything have decreased drastically! That means, dropping common and rare souls from LoL, talis from BnW, frags like Lilliths and event specific and specially the chances to get 4 and 5 star toons from rare legendary souls. Even farming, as you all mentioned, has been less productive. Not sure anything will change though. Cheers

Olevipoeg
09-22-2018, 01:56 PM
It seems to me, that probability of getting event special characters is multiplied by 1/(playing hours last year)*1/(number of level 100 chars player has )

HuckFinn150
09-22-2018, 02:29 PM
I noticed this last night when I did the skull quests. I normally finish with about 30 common souls, but last night only made it with 6 being awarded. Has anyone else experienced a deep in common souls? Also while grinding blood brother to play my troopers I only got talismans and upgrade shards, no souls...

Cefiar
09-22-2018, 09:58 PM
Yeah the Common Soul drops seem to be less than usual in Skull quests and Cosmos for me.

Will only know how good the drops are in LoL in a few hours.

apeterrr
09-23-2018, 08:48 AM
After spending 640 Sands of time I got 177 common souls, 1 single rare soul and 140 Lillith frags...ridiculous!

Killljoy-8322
09-23-2018, 10:48 AM
It might just be me but I'm not seeing Lilith frags started last night with 15 frags leftover from the last farm and after 1200 SoT I have 45 WTF. Really think NF has nerfed the drop rate over the pass Lilith events only drop 250 on the last one where as previous times I've dropped enough frags for 2 Lilith's.
With the drop rate as it is right now I might get enough Frags in about 3 months.
And what's worst the last 2 Lilith's I got were sentinels which now means I have dropped 5 Sentinels 3 Gunners 3 Magus and 1 Warrior (Zero Assassin :mad:)

Edit: So I dropped 600 Ironite Sunday and my total frags is 100 that's 85 frags from approximately 400 runs the drop rate is completely bullshit I'm totally done with bullshit none existent increased frag drop rate and the rare souls that also don't drop.
If NF keep up with this then I'll be joining Sick and flying the coop.

HuckFinn150
09-23-2018, 12:02 PM
I played 45 battles lol lv 10 and only got a total of 15 Lilith frags. I've yet to see a 50 show up. Only 25 common souls and no rare. Drop rare are easily decreased. I'm going to try farming lv 7 today and see if it's better.

Killer-Frost
09-24-2018, 01:52 PM
After spending 640 Sands of time I got 177 common souls, 1 single rare soul and 140 Lillith frags...ridiculous! i feel you...It's not just for LoL, i use to get a lot of 3 star colorless runes for upgrading talismans from underworld madness, but after 150, i've only ever managed to get about 4-6 compared the the 20s+ i use to get. They basically nerfed all drop rates.

Nifelheim
09-25-2018, 05:40 AM
To date, 3x blue, 3x green, 3x purple. No red or gunner Lillith yet. Have enough for Alexander Eddie, but may get oriris first, seems would get more use. I can auto notb with cyborg.

Knut-3112
09-25-2018, 11:30 AM
Finally pulled a Warrior Lilith and have all of them now. Warrior was the most elusive, Sentinel and Magus were the most frequent.

Rain88
09-25-2018, 11:43 AM
There is no way that the chances are equal in the gambling system (aka souls)... 7 lilith souls so far, 5 of them are gunner.

Blade
09-25-2018, 12:44 PM
We all have that one Lilith type that appears very often compared to others. For me it is Sentinel. As I have all 5 since a while, I havent even converted the fragments from the last events. When I do so and open all souls in one rush (right now enough for 6 Liliths), I will show you the results so we can discuss the statistical probabilities ;)

DanielRacy
09-25-2018, 01:19 PM
W, S, M, W. Still waiting for the Gunner to show up. Hehe

bort
09-25-2018, 02:04 PM
I finally have enough for my fifth lillith soul. I swear to god if it pulls out a 4th warrior lillith I'm going to uninstall.

Rain88
09-25-2018, 08:42 PM
We all have that one Lilith type that appears very often compared to others.
That's exactly my point. Perhaps accounts gambling odds (aka soul rates) are being predetermined... I remember in the last anniversary events I opened a couple of hundreds of rare & G/A souls (i hoard them) and ended up with HEAPS (10 each or so) of peace of mind, carriage rider and navigator ... and barely anything else.

druid138
09-25-2018, 10:07 PM
18 Liliths so far:

5 Red
1 Blue
6 Green
2 Yellow
4 Purple

bort
09-26-2018, 01:14 AM
It was a fucking warrior Lilith. Warrior Lilith has reperesentex 80% of my Lilith pulls, or 4 out of 5.

This is fucking ridiculous.

IZI
09-26-2018, 01:19 AM
6 Liliths so far:

4 Assassin
1 Warrior
1 Magus

Muzzleloader
09-26-2018, 01:35 AM
I pulled 14 lilith so far, enough for two more in the wings. Here is my list:

6 blue
5 red
1 purple
1 green
1 golden. That was my last, almost bought her.

GrimDusk
09-26-2018, 02:09 AM
2 Gunner
1 Assassin
1 Sentinel
1 Warrior

Zerynx
09-26-2018, 04:32 AM
4 Gunner
3 Assassin
3 Magus
3 Sentinel
0 Warrior - of course! Once I buy her the next 4 I get will be a warrior.

druid138
09-26-2018, 05:32 AM
4 Gunner
3 Assassin
3 Magus
3 Sentinel
0 Warrior - of course! Once I buy her the next 4 I get will be a warrior.

Rough, man! I was in a similar situation, missing the Magus, until recently. Keep those FCs - your Warrior will come!

druid138
09-26-2018, 05:33 AM
18 Liliths so far:

5 Red
1 Blue
6 Green
2 Yellow
4 Purple

Another Lilith . . . 5 Purple now. I'd sure love just one more Blue!

Zerynx
09-26-2018, 07:16 AM
Rough, man! I was in a similar situation, missing the Magus, until recently. Keep those FCs - your Warrior will come!

It will, you are right. At this point it's more for the collection, I don't feel the need to have her to round out a team so it's just RNG annoyance that plagues this game.

infinite dreamer
09-26-2018, 01:55 PM
My total Lilith count so far:
3 green
3 red
2 yellow
1 blue
1 purple

Icarus
09-26-2018, 07:41 PM
Since i had the chance to get the souls from events, i did save some ironite to spent on that LoL events.
I had very good luck on the start since i was pulling a different Lilith each throw, the last one i needed was the Gunner one, but sadly the last 2 throws ended on 2 more Magus Liliths.
Actually on this current event im on 400/500, i'll give it a try once more, i hope i can get the Gunner one so i can have them all, anyways... frontier coins are frontier coins, and im at 600 to get Alex Eddie.

kryton
11-10-2018, 08:48 PM
Out of the 4 Lilith Souls I have been able to get from Fragments,all 4 of them have been Assassin Liliths. If it wasn't for me buying the Warrior I would only have 1 so far.

Fucking RNG

Stormseye
11-10-2018, 09:47 PM
The Lilliths have been around long enough and many people still have issues with the RNG. They should change them to drop generic Fragments and remove the FC costs. Let them be purchased with the fragments received from LoL events. I was one of the lucky ones. I earned enough FC to buy my first Warrior Lillith and then every single Lillith I recieved from RNG was the one I did not have but I have never heard that luck from anyone else. These allies are game changers for new players and lower ranked Arena competitors.

Muzzleloader
11-10-2018, 09:55 PM
I have had relatively bad RNG pulls of lilith

7 blue
6 red
1 purple
1 green
1 yellow. That was the last one I pulled, I was close to purchasing her. This type of pulls has not been unusual for other players.

rags-6094
11-10-2018, 10:02 PM
Since Lilliths began I have still never pulled a Magis or an Assasin... Frontier coins saved me....

dragonmat89
11-12-2018, 09:09 AM
I think I've had 3 gunner, 2 warrior and 1 assassin so far... Not too bothered about sentinel but magus would be nice.

HuckFinn150
11-12-2018, 12:27 PM
I only have Magus and Gunner. I've never gotten and of the others. I've kinda quit trying for the others and am content with what I have.

desprezo
11-12-2018, 06:34 PM
2 warriors, 2 Magus, 1 Assassin, 1 Sentinel, 1 Gunner.
Can't complain, got lucky for once.

Fudjo
11-12-2018, 06:38 PM
2 warriors, 2 Magus, 1 Assassin, 1 Sentinel, 1 Gunner.
Can't complain, got lucky for once.

I still haven't gotten a Gunner Lilith after ten or so souls, but I got all four Trooper Soul characters in four souls so I'm not gonna complain. I'll wait to see if there are any good Frontier Shop specials in December, but I'll likely end up buying Gunner Lilith in the shop after that.

Yup
11-12-2018, 06:50 PM
10+ Gunners (there's roughly a 90% chance that every Lilith soul will result in Gunner Lilith for me - RNG my ass!).
3 Assassin
2 Magus
1 Sentinel
1 Warrior purchased and then, of course, 1 Warrior dropped next soul.

Olevipoeg
11-12-2018, 06:51 PM
I got 4 Magus, then Warrior, then Assassin, then another 3 magus. Then bought Gunner for FC. And next one from event was of course ... gunner. :)

Zerynx
11-12-2018, 08:31 PM
Didn't spend as much for the last LOL event, so I only got one Lilith. Assassin of course!

desprezo
11-13-2018, 10:36 AM
I still haven't gotten a Gunner Lilith after ten or so souls, but I got all four Trooper Soul characters in four souls so I'm not gonna complain. I'll wait to see if there are any good Frontier Shop specials in December, but I'll likely end up buying Gunner Lilith in the shop after that.

I had to go through a LOT of trooper souls, before I finally got Bastion, which I just did, this week.