PDA

View Full Version : IOS Players Short Changed!

Dutch
08-22-2016, 02:13 PM
So i just came across this, but of a difference in Ironite i would say, buying on android you could purchase for example a bundle of 10 Rare souls whilst on IOS you would have to purchase another bundle to make up for the 25 ironite difference, seems unfair to me.

Android

Ios

Jennie-5128
08-22-2016, 02:20 PM
Ooo that IS harsh

propagandy
08-22-2016, 06:54 PM
I think the obvious answer is that Apple has their own Ironite miners, who provide the resource to iDevices only. Android Ironite can be obtained from numerous mining companies, thus the difference in cost to Ironite ratio.

Little known fact, Ironite is mined in the hills where we've been instructed to run to in order to save our lives!

:)

Dutch
08-22-2016, 06:58 PM
Lol I'll be mining on bluestacks from now on

Calin
08-22-2016, 08:08 PM
I think the obvious answer is that Apple has their own Ironite miners, who provide the resource to iDevices only. Android Ironite can be obtained from numerous mining companies, thus the difference in cost to Ironite ratio.

Little known fact, Ironite is mined in the hills where we've been instructed to run to in order to save our lives!

:)

That has nothing to do with Apple. The price and the amount of the currency packs are managed by the DEV team :P

Eptapsyxos
08-22-2016, 08:40 PM
Buy and spend ironite and then app crash.so worthless in both iOS and android

propagandy
08-22-2016, 09:00 PM
That has nothing to do with Apple. The price and the amount of the currency packs are managed by the DEV team :P

I hope you recognized my reply as being what is commonly referred to as "a joke". The give away clues are both the idea that Ironite mined by competing companies for use in the game, and the smile emoticon at the end of the post.

For what it's worth, Ironite is a real resource used in lawn maintenance. Many places have banned, or limited its use due to the impacts of the varying heavy metals contained within (arsenic and lead primarily), on the environment and public health. It can be found online priced at $13 for a 20lbs bag, but in-game seems the more sensible route. Won't have to pay for the shipping, and the heavy metal in-game is much better for your health.

The more you know :)

Dutch
08-22-2016, 09:28 PM
I hope you recognized my reply as being what is commonly referred to as "a joke". The give away clues are both the idea that Ironite mined by competing companies for use in the game, and the smile emoticon at the end of the post.

For what it's worth, Ironite is a real resource used in lawn maintenance. Many places have banned, or limited its use due to the impacts of the varying heavy metals contained within (arsenic and lead primarily), on the environment and public health. It can be found online priced at $13 for a 20lbs bag, but in-game seems the more sensible route. Won't have to pay for the shipping, and the heavy metal in-game is much better for your health.

Lol brilliant!

Calin
08-22-2016, 09:34 PM

It seems that my lack of sense of humor is quite disturbing.

Well played.

propagandy
08-22-2016, 09:51 PM
It seems that my lack of sense of humor is quite disturbing.

Well played.

Haha! I'm just messing around. Like everyone else I've encountered on this forum, you're awesome!

UP THE IRONITES!!!!