PDA

View Full Version : Is Horus the Light of the Immortal?

Patrice-1201
05-17-2018, 07:05 PM
I know everybody thinks that the upcoming Light of the Immortal event is going to be a repeat of last years immortal souls but I actually think it will be something else... we now have Wrath, Beelzebub and the Beast as playable bosses and if we follow the logic of last months with two top toons released, I think we will see Horus join the crew... what do you all think?

ShadowedLies
05-17-2018, 07:44 PM
Would much prefer the immortal event as I was incapable of participating in the last one.

Lord-7618
05-17-2018, 07:45 PM
Mmmm... Could be, and it would be awesome!

zamasu
05-17-2018, 08:18 PM
Could be, but...

They changed last year's immortal soul to "old immortal soul" so a new one is on the way!

Mercifal
05-17-2018, 08:19 PM
I hope that new Immortal souls will be available in PvP and PvE shops.

Patrice-1201
05-17-2018, 08:30 PM
Could be, but...

They changed last year's immortal soul to "old immortal soul" so a new one is on the way!
hummm did not know that, how do you, did you keep one?

T-Man
05-17-2018, 08:39 PM
hummm did not know that, how do you, did you keep one?

Yes, I noticed the renaming of those frags too.

kkkreg5
05-17-2018, 08:54 PM
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?5726-Immortal-Soul-Event-This-Weekend!

Same time period. Hopefully, new Eddies will be in the mix this time around...

DIEDD
05-17-2018, 10:03 PM
I just hope that this event is only immortal fragments, not lilith fragments, it would kill me to get 2 liliths and 0 immortal souls.

Amarthir
05-17-2018, 10:05 PM
They ought to be. Luckily I'll have my first paycheck by the time this event starts so I'll have plenty of Ironite in the oven just in case. Hopefully the fragments will be plentiful like last year. I still need Mystic, 7th Son, Visions, and Clansman Eddie.

Yup
05-17-2018, 11:10 PM
.. Horus would be nice... and another shot at getting The Beast would be nice....I think JJJ took mine. :)

90mphyorker
05-18-2018, 01:09 AM
I just hope that this event is only immortal fragments, not lilith fragments, it would kill me to get 2 liliths and 0 immortal souls.

I doubt there would be. 2 Lilith Frag events in a month would be a surprise. But when Alexander Eddie was released and people were saying it would take well over a year to obtain enough Frontier Coins to get him, Sparton did say people weren’t taking into account other events where Frontier Coins would be available. Maybe we will get lucky with a 2nd.

Though personally, as much as I want to get the Green Lilith, I hope it’s another Immortal even and when you open a soul, it’ll drop 100 Frontier Coins like Liliths. Unlikely I know.

scott-5496
05-18-2018, 09:47 AM
Immortal event or a new toons that is good is all fine with me. I have to say that I like that these events are constant now as it gives us all something to go for (or not as the case may be). I usually go for these everytime - some less than others. What I do know is I have no luck on soul packs so I have stopped those and feed my ironite to sac events mostly.

I have even taken to playing the two other accounts in the household for the kids - they still have low end teams and loads of missions and I spend my time doing those as they are at least intersting and I have to play manual on many of the missions - quite fun doing that again though even these two accounts are getting to the Underworld Madness stage with what is not a great team. I am just glad that I got a Warrior COTD early on on my Son's game as he is quite well leveled and does win me a lot of games - never used him much on my own account and still not sharded either! My daughter also got Visions early on so he is the go to for her backed up by Warrior Rocket Dog and Wickerman - her only three five stars but they do pretty well in most areas.

I digress!

Anyway, lets see what this new one brings - hopefully something cool for us all to get into.