PDA

View Full Version : Disappointment

JustAFruit
05-18-2018, 01:28 AM
Decided to sacrifice some characters i don't use anymore. Did 2 Grand Sacrifices and 1 Exalted Sacrifice and 1 Vortex. Got A TON OF DUPES, Bunch of Skill Shards, and 2 new 4 stsr characters. Glad i wasted my time with that. I guess the skill shards were the only redeeming thing. #NewContent over #NewCharacters

kkkreg5
05-18-2018, 03:17 AM
Get used to it. As you build your roster, those elusive characters become harder to pull and it doesn't help when you see players get them the first day almost effortlessly. Really disheartening.

rags-6094
05-18-2018, 04:34 AM
Get used to it. As you build your roster, those elusive characters become harder to pull and it doesn't help when you see players get them the first day almost effortlessly. Really disheartening.

Yep you got it!
I stopped that a long time ago, the good thing is as your non-dupe collection grows, you will have more dupes to sacrifice when it suits you...
I have not pulled anything significant this event and don't expect to...

blade685
05-18-2018, 08:54 AM
RNG is a disaster in that game and dev seems to don't do anything for that, sorry it is a real pain to win usefull characters for many many players and content: no comment :)

edsel
05-18-2018, 09:47 AM

The players that get the new toon quick must be buying endless 10 pack of souls or be beta testers and get first dibs through NF. To remain in the game it seems you gotta have the latest and greatest because each new Eddie counters the previous one doing more damage and blocking the skills the prior one offered. I opened over 60 before getting Clansman, all through character sacrifice 3 tier 7 4 vortex and many tier 6. Used up so many I was keeping around just in case I needed some obscure talent for a mission but never used but I HAD to get the Clansman. Ended up yesterday through 3 tier 6 and 1 vortex getting 6 5 star including the new Eddie, first day with 3 Vortex and 3 7s getting only 4 and 3 star junk. RNG!

kkkreg5
05-18-2018, 01:32 PM
The players that get the new toon quick must be buying endless 10 pack of souls or be beta testers and get first dibs through NF. To remain in the game it seems you gotta have the latest and greatest because each new Eddie counters the previous one doing more damage and blocking the skills the prior one offered. I opened over 60 before getting Clansman, all through character sacrifice 3 tier 7 4 vortex and many tier 6. Used up so many I was keeping around just in case I needed some obscure talent for a mission but never used but I HAD to get the Clansman. Ended up yesterday through 3 tier 6 and 1 vortex getting 6 5 star including the new Eddie, first day with 3 Vortex and 3 7s getting only 4 and 3 star junk. RNG!

You're one of the "blessed" ones. As of yesterday, I've opened 132 event souls. No Clansman. These souls were acquired by both ironite packs and sacrifice/vortex fills. Yeah RNG is a joke.

JustAFruit
05-18-2018, 02:46 PM
Oh! Snd csnt forget about all the server errors you get. I get more of those than anything now a days. Cant leave my game on auto withoit getting an error after 10 games.

Yup
05-18-2018, 06:31 PM
uninstall/reinstall - just be sure the game is tied to your email or facebook account so you can log back in afterward. This typically clears up a lot of errors on my end. If I start seeing errors every time I play, I do this. It won't fix all teh errors, but it has gone a long way to eliminating the constant barrage that can start to happen after playing for a month or two (due to updates).