PDA

View Full Version : To devs: suggestion for event souls

Patrice-1201
05-19-2018, 01:49 PM
here is a suggestion for events souls to cut the complaints: add 10 fragments of the highlighted toon to each soul and a total of 500 fragments brings the highlighted toon. It means a guaranteed character for 50 souls opened but that will quite likely drive revenue up as people might be more inclined to buy the monthly legendary bundle...

kkkreg5
05-19-2018, 05:56 PM
I thought about this. The Heroic soul is set up very similar to this suggestion. I saw that 7th Son is up in about 4 weeks which one that I am missing. I have 5 Hero souls that will give me 50 fragments towards my goal. That leaves me to acquire 45 more souls. If there is no other methods of acquiring 7th son fragments, I would have to spend $399.92 and still be 1 soul short! Sorry but he's not worth that much. I've already spent way too much on this game. This would just seem like plain old robbery to me...

Yes the price will drop if there are other ways to acquire fragments, but that would probably be about $100 less. Still seems like robbery to me...

Patrice-1201
05-19-2018, 06:49 PM
No I’m my example the max u would spend is 200

kkkreg5
05-19-2018, 09:25 PM
Even then, that's still pretty steep. Some paid that for Alex. I'm without 7th and now Clansman. That's $400+. Ridiculous! These new characters should be priced $20-$30 max. They would get their money.

Yup
05-19-2018, 09:30 PM
Well the fragments could be stored so when the Hero soul comes around for that character, the fragments could build again. Same as Cyborg and VHE.. there was no way to actually get them via fragments with the last events. Only 100 Frags towards them so you can eventually get them guaranteed. It's not an immediate reward, but it does alleviate the frustration of knowing you may never see some characters.. or that it'll take a year to see a character.

kkkreg5
05-19-2018, 10:02 PM
^^This is how I'm approaching Hero souls. I cashed in the first 5, got crap, so the rest were saved.