PDA

View Full Version : Light of the Immortal - Get GUARANTEED 5★ Eddies!

Sparton_LOTB
05-20-2018, 12:01 AM
The Immortal Soul returns for your chance to earn multiple, guaranteed 5★ Eddies!

From now until May 21st, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Immortal Soul Fragments. Collect 500 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen to get a guaranteed 5★ Eddie!

The Immortal Soul guarantees any 5★ Eddie that could otherwise be earned from a Rare, Legendary, or Mythical Soul, which includes all of the following:

Samurai Eddie
Shaman Eddie
Clansman Eddie
Mystic Eddie
Edward the Great
Seventh Son Eddie
Pharaoh Eddie
Visions Eddie
Viking Eddie
Piece of Mind Eddie
Cyborg Eddie
Aces High Eddie
Hallowed Eddie
Rainmaker Eddie
Vampire Hunter Eddie

The Immortal Soul Fragments are rarer than fragments from other events, and they only drop in quantities of 2, 5, or 10. However, you are free to collect as many as you invest the time and Sands of Time to get! In addition, all players will have Event Challenges that will reward you with enough fragments to guarantee you one Immortal Soul, so regardless of how your luck is with fragment drops, you can work towards a surefire goal in this event!

Finally, if you need a bit of an edge to finish off one last Immortal Soul, you can buy 250 fragments from the store for Ironite, which comes with a handful of bonus Heroic Souls. You can also get a starter bundle of 10 fragments from the store for free!

slauki
05-20-2018, 12:18 AM
you said this event will be better than last time. one year ago the eddie costed 180 ironite on average, this time it will cost prolly 600+ ;)
still a nice event, but no way it's better than the last one despite the "free" eddie and the autoplay.

JJJ428
05-20-2018, 12:29 AM
Have to say this is very disappointing, All the hype we had from the previous event and now we have a lot more 5* eddies so the pool of characters is even deeper and you make it harder to get these souls. I don't consider this event better then the previous one at all.

rags-6094
05-20-2018, 12:35 AM
I will farm LOL level 7 I.e 7 sot per play x 200 (for the guaranteed 5* Eddie ) 1400 total sot / 80 sot = 17.5 x 30 = 525 ironite required, more most likely to get the second 5* Eddie. Still worth the effort I guess, for me there's 5/15 eddies to collect, so 2 x 1/3 chance of what I'm after...

Amarthir
05-20-2018, 12:41 AM
Well I didn't get paid yesterday like I hoped I would, so let's see how far 210 ironite will get me. Man, too bad we only have these events once a year am I right? Hahaha, I'll get 'em next time!

Fragments drop in bundles of 2, 5, and 10 huh? Wow-wee, even excluding the RNG aspect or lack thereof, that's 50-250 battles. If I'm extremely lucky (lmfaoooo) I might just maybe get one soul with the amount of ironite I have.

JJJ428
05-20-2018, 12:43 AM
These drops are so terrible I wouldn't even bother farming, get the 200 battles and stop. Last year's was 10 times better and that was having to hit replay every single time, even with the auto play this event is a huge disappointment.

slauki
05-20-2018, 12:51 AM
These drops are so terrible I wouldn't even bother farming, get the 200 battles and stop. Last year's was 10 times better and that was having to hit replay every single time, even with the auto play this event is a huge disappointment.
i don't think it's that bad, but it'S certainly NOT better than last year. so if we wouldn't have been feeded with false statements this would have prevented the negativity and we could enjoy the event more...

FarmerEddie
05-20-2018, 12:55 AM
Amen brother

rags-6094
05-20-2018, 12:56 AM
Yep I hear you guys, I can think of priorities in my life before ironite for this.. I don't expect to make any purchases for a few days at least. 200 and stop might me my goal too...

DIEDD
05-20-2018, 12:57 AM
totally agree, I was waiting for something like the gemini event, some more specific way to get the eddie I want, but no, let's leave everything to the RNG.
"It will be better than last year" I do not believe that devs... quite disappointing.

90mphyorker
05-20-2018, 01:24 AM
I started off with 1000 SoT. 11 SoT purchases. I’m now on 653. I purchased the 10 free Fragments and I’ve done 47 LoL battles hitting the 5 and 35 achievements

I currently have 142 Fragments.

32 Fragments from 47 battles? Seems very stingy to me.

Nice you’ve gave us a guaranteed soul if we hit 200 battles but I think having frags only drop in 2, 5 and 10 is a mistake. 50’s are rare but at least when they did drop you could make a big jump and earn value for your SoT.

A lot of work for most likely a dupe as well. Ah well thanks for the event, appreciated chances to earn 5* Eddie’s but I think this has missed the mark compared to the previous one.

Liebhild
05-20-2018, 01:41 AM
Look at all the last "events", the reason they made auto-play was not to make it easier for us, but to steal our ironite (money).

And with the NOTrandom soul-shit, it will be a total waste of time and ironite. I see the the shit-dupe-posts coming :-)

GrimDusk
05-20-2018, 01:43 AM
I mean I like the idea of the event, but maybe I'm just naive on this one. I hope I don't get a dupe tbh but whatever.

Yup
05-20-2018, 03:04 AM
This is pathetic.

At what point in your meetings did the devs decide..... "Well, we want it to seem achievable but really we just want to mess with users and have them waste their time nd resources with no actual possibility of getting anything."?

Come on.. POSSIBLE (not guaranteed) 2 and 3 fragment drops for a 500 frag soul.. 2 days for the event... This is CLEARLY a "screw the user" event. It might have been okay if the frag drop was guaranteed each time, but to only have a CHANCE of getting 2 frags.. screw you too devs.

slauki
05-20-2018, 03:22 AM
This is pathetic.

At what point in your meetings did the devs decide..... "Well, we want it to seem achievable but really we just want to mess with users and have them waste their time nd resources with no actual possibility of getting anything."?

Come on.. POSSIBLE (not guaranteed) 2 and 3 fragment drops for a 500 frag soul.. 2 days for the event... This is CLEARLY a "screw the user" event. It might have been okay if the frag drop was guaranteed each time, but to only have a CHANCE of getting 2 frags.. screw you too devs.

i have changed my mind in 182 runs i had 1.25 frags per drop. so 1000 ironite per eddie, if this holds up. buddys have slightly better numbers... but all in all, give us an immortal even once a year and screw it up is really rough, even for NF standards. wonder how many guys will be left playing the next immortal event in 2019...

PerthEddie
05-20-2018, 03:25 AM
Have to throw in my disappointment as well. Only just started but early signs for me is the drop rates are not great. Just played 13 times LoL VII and got 4x2 frags for a total of 8. Is that a decent return or not? I would say not. I remember last year it was raining fragments when we had this event and I think it was only 200/Soul if my memory is correct?

Yup
05-20-2018, 03:28 AM
3 full SOT.. 240 ... level X G LOL... plus the 10 free frags (was it 10? I can't remember)... I haven't even hit 100 frags yet. At this rate you'd clearly have to farm LOL every second over the next 2 days to get 1 Eddie (which will probably drop a dupe for most players).. let alone any more. REALLY PATHETIC DEVs.

For some reason the folks at NF have this misguided perception that hoarding characters makes the game more desirable.. it doesn't. In fact just the opposite. The more you hoard things, the less people want to play. NF needs to quickly realize that virtual content which has no real-world value.. only has ANY value when players can achieve it and have access to it. Keeping it under lock and key, behind constant paywalls, or insurmountable objectives only makes people not bother playing.

As a distraction I play little match 3 games when waiting at a doctor's office or in line somewhere... once I hit a level that I must play over and over and over and over and ver and never move ahead.. that's it. I drop the game. Make things too difficult and players don't want to play. If everything is a constant source of frustration, why would anyone bother submitting to that continually. Kick a dog enough times and eventually they quit running to you when you call.

I can not fathom a business minded individual who thought this event and how it is configured was a good idea given the hype the event received.

Given all the "event' tab achievements.. and grinding, it MAY be possible to get 1, ONE, A SINGLE, Eddie without burning too much ironite. I'm close to 300 frags with the last 2 achievements left, which would push me to 500. However, I've used I think 6 refills. There's just no way in hell I'd EVER make it to 1000 or 1500 frags no matter how much a ran LOL and no matter how much ironite I burned on refills.

The event has basically been set up to... burn as much as you can for ONE 5 Star Eddie.. which has the same probability of being a duplicate as any other Eddie drop.

Shame on you NF....

.. I... may.. be.. done.. now.

rags-6094
05-20-2018, 04:20 AM
I gave up 330 ironite played out all my troopers and the balance on LOL 7 I've got 375 frags, I can just and I mean just make it to the one 5* if I play out my remaining ironite, that will leave me nothing to play troopers for the rest of the week, to spite paying for the daily 25 drop, and the tiny bit paid out each day...
Like you said, for a most likely dupe.
I have a 33 1/3 chance of pulling something new... that's good odds in LOTB just the same..

Askora
05-20-2018, 05:04 AM
It'll be back. In fact, with the new tools we have and the other additions we're adding to the game, it'll likely be even better than the first time.

It's just not an event we're gonna run multiple times in a year.

Maybe forgot to put not likely. While at times we may unjustly criticize, I think so far this time it's looking to be well earned criticism.

Giacomo Farinacci
05-20-2018, 05:20 AM
For Devs: which levels have a better drop rate? Are all the same or last leves have better chances to find them?!?

Giacomo Farinacci
05-20-2018, 05:26 AM
For Devs: which levels have a better drop rate? Are all the same or last leves have better chances to find them?!?

rags-6094
05-20-2018, 05:26 AM
Drop rates? You'll be lucky if the Devs even comment after the serve they've been copping, drop rates seem to change irrespective of level in my experience, this time they were good earlier but now that has backed off considerably.. almost likely the closer I get to the target the fewer frags are dropped...

Giacomo Farinacci
05-20-2018, 05:27 AM
OS
Android

DIEDD
05-20-2018, 05:45 AM
hahaha... "even better than the first time" what a joke, almost at level of "cyborg monday".
I want to see the person who says that this event is better now than before.

Patrice-1201
05-20-2018, 06:10 AM
So many errors can’t even play the game this weekend. Server breaks every five minutes.

FarmerEddie
05-20-2018, 06:15 AM
I'm not one to complain on here much because I like to think of a forum as a place of discussion and knowledge swapping and unfortunately the forums here are really starting to feel like that damned lotb Facebook page.

Being a daily player without breaks since about 2 weeks after launch I seen this game go through highs and lows. The first Immortal Soul event was nice and to me definitely the highest point in this game. It was a free for all for few days and it was good. I scored quite a few new Eddies back then like VHE, Viking and Shaman and also a few dupes.

I understand that from a business perspective this bonanza can't happen too often. From a player's perspective, a yearly event like the original Immortal Soul event is a great opportunity to hopefully round out the roster and get some high value bbq fodder. I would imagine that an event like that would be the one to get players to open their wallets. I had saved up a decent chunk of ironite for this event and was gonna put down 50$. I bought the Google play cards yesterday but thankfully didn't redeem them yet.

I just cant wrap my head around this. Wtf NF. Ive been a daily player for a long long time it feels like, I didn't spend a fortune like some but over time I definitely could have bought a few AAA games for the console with that money. I understand what it's like to not be able to have quite as much a workforce as one would like, and I've been trying to stay positive and not criticize to much but again...WTF NF. Spartan, Kaz and Michelle, I like you guys and the discussions (that were had in the past), but I don't get it.

This event was the biggest beef bone NF could throw this rabid metal hound, and now its more like a soggy Milkbone. 😖.

I'll use a bit more ironite, feel the drop rates, see how it goes. But if it's gonna go the way I think it's gonna go....fuck it . Might be a new farewell thread coming up soon.

WTF NF. Just...WTF.

Sorry for the rant guys, just really disillusioned right now. Thanks for reading.
Eric

hold
05-20-2018, 06:39 AM
... I see the the shit-dupe-posts coming :-)

Nothing beats a good Shit-Dupe-Post ... NOTHING! :cool:

hold
05-20-2018, 07:15 AM
80 SoT + 3 refills -> let's calculate 4 refills

-> 160 fragments
-> 160 -10 (store / free) - 100 (50+50 from event reward) = 50
-> 50 / 4 refills = 12,5 fragments per refill

Not worth it - not going for it - not even sure if I go for the 200 fights - maybe just auto troopers and call it a day ...

Deano82
05-20-2018, 09:15 AM
Getting constant server errors so the game is more or less unplayable for me at the moment

reaverfx24
05-20-2018, 09:57 AM
I have 255 immortal frags so far. Minus the event frags and free 10 frags to start with, after 500 or so SoT I have earned 45 frags from playing LoL. What the fuck is this drop rate?

hold
05-20-2018, 10:01 AM
I have 255 immortal frags so far. Minus the event frags and free 10 frags to start with, after 500 or so SoT I have earned 45 frags from playing LoL. What the fuck is this drop rate?

I decided now to only go for the soul you get from the event and will play the LoL levels that cost only 6 SoT - everything else is a pure waste of ressources if you ask me.

reaverfx24
05-20-2018, 10:07 AM
I decided now to only go for the soul you get from the event and will play the LoL levels that cost only 6 SoT - everything else is a pure waste of ressources if you ask me.

When I first read the description I was thinking of doing the same. Now seeing my results from 500 SoT I'm definitely only going for the 200 battles. I think his was their plan all along. Only hardcore, willing to pay players will go for more so it's a win win for them.

Yup
05-20-2018, 10:11 AM
Even if you wanted to spend money on ironite to refill, 2 days is not enough time when you only have a POSSIBILITY of getting fragment drops.. and those drops MAY be only 2 fragments. Truth of the matter is, without the Event achievements even getting 1 soul would be a near impossibility.

This event is ENTIRELY set up to ONLY allow 1 soul at most. Trying to do more is merely foolish in my opinion, with or without money to spend.

MrFreeze
05-20-2018, 10:17 AM
This is all really sad. I thought I might reinstall for the new immortal soul event, guess that’d be a waste of my time. Sparton and Kaz, it seems like sometimes you guys are so worried about “tanking the game economy”, that your blind to the fact that your tanking the game.

reaverfx24
05-20-2018, 10:23 AM
Even if you wanted to spend money on ironite to refill, 2 days is not enough time when you only have a POSSIBILITY of getting fragment drops.. and those drops MAY be only 2 fragments. Truth of the matter is, without the Event achievements even getting 1 soul would be a near impossibility.

This event is ENTIRELY set up to ONLY allow 1 soul at most. Trying to do more is merely foolish in my opinion, with or without money to spend.

This I what I was trying to imply. Some gullible people will be suckered in thinking they can get more when in reality it's almost impossible to get more than the one they're offering.

slauki
05-20-2018, 10:52 AM
so funny how the biggest evet of all time turned into another cyborg monday (we will never forget)... not sure how it'S possible to raise such a negative resonance with such an event, but NF made it possible somehow.

just sad...

GotN
05-20-2018, 11:00 AM
I’m also out of this. What a mess and giant disappointing! Thought this game couldn’t get worse, but they really made it!

Edit: just took a look at so far collected fragments from 20 runs on LoL 7 and thought it was a normal drop rate of 3 fragments per run, but then realized that there were 50 fragments from achievements included. So that made it 13 fragments from 20 runs. WHAT??? REALLY??? GO FOOL SOMEONE ELSE!!!

surfingwithdje
05-20-2018, 11:29 AM
I have the same feeling than everybody concerning this event... "better than last year" ???? Last year I got 10x 5 stars eddies during the immortal event... This year I bought 20 sot refills: 1680 sot gave me 307 fragments (+500 for the 200 runs)!
Just WTF??
The only thing who is better this year is the autoplay feature...

I think I will stop to burn my ironite and my real money in all these events, I'm really really disapointed this time :/

Dje.

Amarthir
05-20-2018, 11:36 AM
Hey guys I just got off work, how are we holding uh-ohhhhhhhhhhhh that's sad.

Fister
05-20-2018, 12:02 PM
I have the same feeling than everybody concerning this event... "better than last year" ???? Last year I got 10x 5 stars eddies during the immortal event... This year I bought 20 sot refills: 1680 sot gave me 307 fragments (+500 for the 200 runs)!
Just WTF??
The only thing who is better this year is the autoplay feature...

I think I will stop to burn my ironite and my real money in all these events, I'm really really disapointed this time :/

Dje.

At least you could make 200 runs. I keep getting error messages to check my connection. I can't enter my 2 open sq's. Has cost me 15 sot's for trying 3 times. The errors when doing LOL X prolly have prolly cost me even more.

This one is to the dev's: check your server!! And while we're at it, look up the definition of 'better'.

hold
05-20-2018, 12:31 PM
look up the definition of 'better'.

They didn't say better for whom! ... just saying ... This event will be better for

[x] NF
[ ] players

and it makes sense!

druid138
05-20-2018, 01:03 PM
The return of the best event in LotB history. But, this drop rate is pretty brutal. Maybe it makes sense relative to other events (e.g., Lilith and the 4* characters), but it doesn't make sense compared to last year's Immortal event.

I'm at 245 frags after 217 runs, for an average of 1.13 frags per run. Last year's drop rate was almost 5x higher. This is my summary post from last year.

Below are my final stats for the event. Who knows if any future event will have similar drop rates - but, maybe this can be helpful at some point in the future.

Total Souls Earned: 6
Total Fragments Earned: 3,000 (2,990 from LoL + 10 from NF)

SoT Refills Used: 47 (some were split between LoL & Skull Quests)
Ironite Spent for SoT Refills: 1290
Total LoL Runs: 577
Ave Fragments per Run: 5.18

I split my time between Floors 7, 8, and X.

Floor 7
SoT Refills Used: 22 (some were split between LoL & SQs)
Total LoL Runs: 285
Ave Fragments per Run: 4.65

Floor 8
SoT Refills Used: 14 (some were split between LoL & SQs)
Total LoL Runs: 156
Ave Fragments per Run: 5.90

Floor X
SoT Refills Used: 11
Total LoL Runs: 136
Ave Fragments per Run: 5.48

Askora
05-20-2018, 01:20 PM
They didn't say better for whom! ... just saying ... This event will be better for

[x] NF
[ ] players

and it makes sense!

Looking at the feedback so far, I'd say it's not a win for NF either. I'm far less likely to get the one Eddie on that list that I'm missing. And, with terrible drop rates and higher soul cost than last year it's not even worth putting in effort.

Would almost have been better to just not have another immortal event. On the bright side, we get a 5* Edde even if he's a dupe. But, in no way does this compare to the original immortal event. This one is only stirring up more negative sentiment. Should have been called 'Blight of the Immortal' as that would be more appropriate.

JJJ428
05-20-2018, 01:22 PM
I think this will be the last straw for a lot of people. I try to be positive and defend these guys sometimes but after this event I am done being positive for these guys. How on earth can you screw up repeating your best event ever, will they figured out how. All they had to do was just repeat it and people would have been happy. Looks like I can put my focus to MSF like a lot of others.

slauki
05-20-2018, 01:25 PM
The return of the best event in LotB history. But, this drop rate is pretty brutal. Maybe it makes sense relative to other events (e.g., Lilith and the 4* characters), but it doesn't make sense compared to last year's Immortal event.

thanks for sharing, to make it even more clear my notes from last year:

1. Samurai
2. Shaman (dupe)
3. Viking (dupe)
4. Vampire Hunter (dupe)
5. Visions (dupe)
6. Viking (lol)
7. Aces High (yeah)
8. Vampire Huntzer (dupe)
9. Viking (lol lol)
10. Visions (f'n)
11. Rainmaker (dupe)
12. Samurai (the circle comes to it's end)

--------Total ironite cost 2013 = 168 on avarage per eddie-----

so how the hell is this one better. burned 700 ironite so far and got 300 frags if we exclude the archievment...

Patrice-1201
05-20-2018, 01:27 PM
To me the issue is that I cannot even play. Server dies every two minutes

PerthEddie
05-20-2018, 01:40 PM
Still only done 96 runs and got 57 fragments. Checked last year's thread and I got 4 Souls (2x Aces High, Samurai, Shaman).

Ip4
05-20-2018, 02:04 PM
please give me VHE...
https://preview.ibb.co/iGyat8/IMG_0018.png (https://ibb.co/gCVART)

Fister
05-20-2018, 02:11 PM
Just observed 7 runs in LOL X. First one dropped 50 fragments, and I thought wow, did they change it, then realized it was my reward for 35 runs. Next 6 runs, no drop. So, from 7 runs in LOL X, I actually got no drops at all.

Definitely not gonna purchase refills. IF I reach 500 I will stop there. SO DISAPPOINTED!!!

Ip4
05-20-2018, 02:11 PM
https://preview.ibb.co/n7oVRT/IMG_0020.png (https://ibb.co/kfCDfo)

blade685
05-20-2018, 02:17 PM
never see 50 drop and yes it is ridiculous vs last year, nf do only shit things now....i'm near of the last level of the event for 200 frag
They really don't respect players....

T-Man
05-20-2018, 02:19 PM
I’ll add my disappointment in on this as well. This isn’t better than last time NF. This is a let down because it was so damn cool last time. Stating this time would be even better makes it all the worse.

The Imortal Event is legendary for being the greatest event in the games history! I got 5-6 new Eddies. It was the first time I felt like spending some cash on the game. You guys set the bar really high last time, and that is why we are so disappointed this time.

I need 1 Eddie on the list this time, and just just pulled a dupe Samurai. The chances of getting that elusive Eddie is quite slim. The cost and time it would take to go for 5-6 like last time doesn’t seem possible.

blade685
05-20-2018, 02:23 PM
I’ll add my disappointment in on this as well. This isn’t better than last time NF. This is a let down because it was so damn cool last time. Stating this time would be even better makes it all the worse.

The Imortal Event is legendary for being the greatest event in the games history! I got 5-6 new Eddies. It was the first time I felt like spending some cash on the game. You guys set the bar really high last time, and that is why we are so disappointed this time.

I need 1 Eddie on the list this time, and just just pulled a dupe Samurai. The chances of getting that elusive Eddie is quite slim. The cost and time it would take to go for 5-6 like last time doesn’t seem possible.

no it isn't, completely impossible

Askora
05-20-2018, 02:40 PM
Posted this in a different forum and thought I'd share here.

“We shouldn't be surprised. They have no clue what soon means, so why should we believe they'd have a clue what better means."

RobG-9641
05-20-2018, 03:00 PM
Iron Maiden the band is just as culpable as NF. They’re promoting a 3 month tour around this game presumably to find a new round of players who will spend real money with the naive hope of “winning” and building a new team up. The reality is this game is a cash grab. Nothing more. Any expectation this game is or will ever be anything but a simple free mobile game is foolish. It is a dressed up slot machine designed do exploit certain individuals into spending money. Long term, dedicated players hoping more from this game are wasting their time, and are continually leaving.... Game is only for new players who don’t know better. Yet...

Rane
05-20-2018, 03:26 PM
Oh man, drop rates are very very low...terrable low. I will go for 200 wins in LoL and that's it, after 15-16 refills i got maybe around 150 frag. ( didn't count event frag. ).. Of course, i hope that i will get at least Eddie which i don't have...

Yup
05-20-2018, 03:33 PM
.... at least Eddie which i don't have...

Good luck with that :)

Rane
05-20-2018, 03:40 PM
yes i know...:D But there are 15 Eddies here, and i think i have 4 from this list... :)

GotN
05-20-2018, 04:03 PM
yes i know...:D But there are 15 Eddies here, and i think i have 4 from this list... :)

And I miss 4 of them, so chances for me to get a new one are ZERO (even if it should be about 25 %).
Good luck with getting a new one, or maybe even two or three, fellow trooper and ofc to everyone!

Rane
05-20-2018, 04:58 PM
Visions Eddie...not happy with with this one :(

hold
05-20-2018, 05:25 PM
Visions Eddie...not happy with with this one :(

What's wrong with good old Visions? He served me well for a long time ... needs Angel talismans imho ...

blade685
05-20-2018, 05:29 PM
What's wrong with good old Visions? He served me well for a long time ... needs Angel talismans imho ...

i saw them one time and no news since that :)

ShadowedLies
05-20-2018, 06:03 PM
1200 ironite used on refills equates to 40 refills. 40 refills is 3200 SoT. That's 400 runs on LoL X. 400 runs got me 1008 fragments including the 500 from achievements. I was looking forward to this event since I couldn't play as much for the last one. Oh well I guess.

Yup
05-20-2018, 07:11 PM
needs Angel talismans imho ...

He's a pretty easy defeat without those. And they haven't been available in a while (same with some others.. steel.. shadow..)

URock
05-20-2018, 07:25 PM
What a boring event...200 fights to get a...dupe?

No, thanx!

Kamuz24z
05-20-2018, 07:54 PM
What’s your opinion about all the negativity NF?
The best event that you guys have to thank the player base for sticking around became a huge disappointment for all of us i think I’m not exaggerating here
After this players will not spend a dime in the game i don’t know were you guys see any income by doing this stop destroying this game

reaverfx24
05-20-2018, 08:22 PM
Quick update for anyone interested in drop rates... 800-900 sands used and only gained 64 frags excluding achievement frags! Wow

Stormseye
05-20-2018, 09:36 PM
Finished the event. Used at least 400 ironite ended with 654. Farmed VII exclusive. Clansman...dupe. Pretty sad drop rates.

blade685
05-20-2018, 09:36 PM
What’s your opinion about all the negativity NF?
The best event that you guys have to thank the player base for sticking around became a huge disappointment for all of us i think I’m not exaggerating here
After this players will not spend a dime in the game i don’t know were you guys see any income by doing this stop destroying this game

+1000 totally ridiculous drop, i played all the day and can't have my 2nd soul (1th win with event achievement frags soul....) and we don't win any other frag like Lilith events.
The best event of the year is more shitty than others now GG NF you are so good....
I will open my 2nd soul and stop that event....

GotN
05-20-2018, 09:57 PM
stop destroying this game

You can’t destroy something what is already dead, just revive, but I hardly doubt that will happen!

GotN
05-20-2018, 10:05 PM
Pretty sad drop rates.

0.7 fragments per run on LoL 7. Are you kidding me NF? This is not funny!

blade685
05-20-2018, 10:13 PM
0.7 fragments per run on LoL 7. Are you kidding me NF? This is not funny!

really not but they don't do anything like always...
I do only 10 and not better

blade685
05-20-2018, 10:37 PM
maclo 12 powa so many rewards lost.........

Ip4
05-20-2018, 10:38 PM
in 103 battle found 83 fragments...poor event...

blade685
05-20-2018, 10:46 PM
in 103 battle found 83 fragments...poor event...

NF seems to be a poor company too :)
One complete day with all that problems and no answer from them....seriously

druid138
05-20-2018, 11:01 PM
For reference, my first drop-based soul took very close to 40 SoT fills. With the normally accumulating SoT, along with Ironite drops and daily rewards, my Ironite balance dropped by very close to 1000 in the process. Definitely a far cry from last year's event. But, since I'm missing 5 of the 15 Eddies, the event is good enough for me to keep trying.

Liebhild
05-21-2018, 12:18 AM
Yeah, a VHE, my 4th orh 5th.

Frauders will never change...

Hope that they someday get punished for their cheating.

Yup
05-21-2018, 12:38 AM
Anyone else realize that server errors abound when there's a "farm for all you can get" event that's only a couple days long?

Now, it may just be the servers are getting hit harder than normal, but it's becoming a pattern.

Amarthir
05-21-2018, 01:30 AM
NF seems to be a poor company too :)
One complete day with all that problems and no answer from them....seriously

On that they usually don't respond on weekends so tomorrow I'm sure someone will jump in and attempt to justify this shitty change to the event.

Having fragment challenges while nerfing the drop rate does NOT constitute "better than last year" I haven't been able to use up my SoT since the event started due to work but after looking at how everyone is reacting to this, I don't think it's even worth it. I'm out of Ironite and I can't get more, there isn't enough SoT to even get to 200 battles, how is this event supposed to be better than last year? I had the same amount of Ironite back then and I got 2 souls without there being these "challenges"

Very disappointed in you guys.

Yup
05-21-2018, 01:53 AM
Wow.. just burned a full 80 SOT.. got 4 fragments.. 4!! WTF?

Another 80 SOT and got 18frags.. pushing me over 500.

dropped Clansman.. the 3rd in my current roster. Still haven't hit the 200 battles achievement (10 battles left). So with that I'll be a bit over 200 frags ... not really sure it's worth trying to get the remaining for another soul.

Sponholz
05-21-2018, 02:23 AM
Just logged to ask you all this:

Is this the almighty event you were all waiting anxious for? The best event of the whole year????!!!!

All I can say is: LOL!

I don't know how could NF ruined this... why not just copy/paste the same as last years, and make this a celebration event. ONE Immortal event per Year, and this is all that you all got?

I'm proud of my 0/200 LoL runs for this.

RobG-9641
05-21-2018, 02:29 AM
Correct me if I’m wrong, so it’s clear to NF what players were expecting from a once a year event: make the soul 300 not 500. Slightly higher due to Lilith fragments and rare souls would also drop. Shards would drop in 5, 10, and occasionally 50 increments. We were expecting a chance to win five or more Eddies. This event is designed 2-3 max... Gauntlet is coming, duplicate Eddies are needed, or wanted for future sacrifice fodder, or fill in a missing Eddie. We wanted an event to burn through ironite on. We wanted a lot of Eddies.

Yup
05-21-2018, 02:32 AM
... their's probably a better chance of getting MORE 5 star Eddies if you spent the same amount of ironite on general rare souls.

Amarthir
05-21-2018, 03:55 AM
Alright guys, I'm here to share my spectacular results here after playing this event:

After around 720 sands of time
(Average of 240 ironite cost +the 80 you start with)
Then you add the event fragments I was able to get from challenges, I have 288 fragments

88 fragments.... That's all I was able to get.

FROM OVER 700 SANDS OF TIME.

druid138
05-21-2018, 04:21 AM
With the frag drops being 2, 5, and 10, the math says there won't be a lot of variation in results across players (especially compared to events with 50 frag drops). Most reports here indicate that about 40 SoT fills are needed to get 500 frag drops, which translates to about 12-13 frags per SoT fill.

90mphyorker
05-21-2018, 04:51 AM
200 battles gave me 180 Fragments.

The Immortal Soul gave me 7th Son Eddie. 3rd for me. Think I’ve spent 15 SoT refils and the refils needed to get to 500 is completly not worth it. Dissappointing guys.

MetalKing
05-21-2018, 05:05 AM
Well I was relatively happy with the event. I babysat the device over the weekend and probably spent about 240ironite on sot refills. The immortal soul I earned gave me my first clansmen. I have about 144 fragments left over. Hoping to save them for the next immortal event.

Iced_Earth
05-21-2018, 09:44 AM
the droprates are totally disapointing. atleast, my first soul, after ~ 170 runs gave me edward, which was a missing ed. im thinkin about to buy the 250 frags for 1200 iron coins, to get atleast a second soul. im missing vhe, cyborg, pom and vision. do you think its worth to risk it ? actually i have 2800 iron coins, but wanted to use them for the next upcoming eddie/ another chance to get the beast -.-

plus wtf? why are there 2 or 5 fragment drops if 500 are needed ? and then, they dont have a 100% dropchance. i dont get it, why this event like the immortal one before, 200 frags for one soul.

scott-5496
05-21-2018, 09:56 AM
Yeah, not a greta event but just dont play it is my view if you dont want it. It is what it is and I have went in and got a dupe Viking and will go for one more soul and that is it for me. Was hoping for Clansman but no luck - probably would have been better trying the souls packs for him rather than this but hey ho, thats the way it goes - my ironite will build up again but not going much more into this event as the drops are awful compared to all others - I presume new people might go for it though and spend some money. My two kids have low level accounts and to be honest I thought about going for it for them on auto and spend their piles of ironite but no, too much time to get a possible dupe. A bit of a waste of ironite from me but in the end no major loss as it will build back for next month.

Agree with all others - not like the last event, nowehre near it but then we know the parameters fo this one so we know it is not as good - right?

Either way lets not get too bothered about this event - I do feel for the error ridden side of it though. I only had a few crashes on my iphone and it did not really effect my play much at all so I was lucky I guess.

hold
05-21-2018, 10:09 AM
Either way lets not get too bothered about this event ...

If only they hadn't announced it as the best event ever ... if only ...

Kris-0707
05-21-2018, 10:25 AM
I wonder if guys from the band (Bruce, Steve etc.) and CEO of Iron Maiden Holdings knows what the hell is going on with that game right now. Here we have devs who don't know what to do, who employed them? They have no idea how the game based on the legacy of Iron Maiden should look like.
Time consuming - stupid events. Poor rewards for hours of playing. RNG everywhere etc.
Every day increasing gap between players because of idiotic relics.
I'm scared to event think about the next event cleanse the corruption. Extreme difficulty - what does it mean? We will have to spend thousands of ironite during that event? Play the game 20 hours per day and pray for rewards?

dragonmat89
05-21-2018, 10:44 AM
Wish I'd done the maths/seen drop rates beforehand - didn't have much Ironite saved up so used it all on refills and still only on 131 battles. Only got 434 frags including 300 from achievements and 10 free from the store - that's less than 1 per battle on average. Annoyingly, that means I'd need 70 extra battles either way in order to get to 500 fragments (either getting 200 battle reward or random drops), so another 7ish refills needed. Not going to plough money in to get there, will just have to keep the shards for next year.

blade685
05-21-2018, 10:53 AM
my second soul = dupe useless vicking updated to 100 to use him in next sacrifice event :(
I need 6/15 event eddies
Always no news from NF loool, support at his best

OdoyleRules
05-21-2018, 11:36 AM
The easiest solution with this *pathetic Drop Rate and RNG issue is to let the user PICK which Eddie they want. I dropped 3 souls and 3 dupes. I came in only needing Mystic, Edward, and POM.

EDIT: Just ran the last of my 80 sands of time with 2 frags received.
EDIT: Fucking pathetic Drop Rate.

OdoyleRules
05-21-2018, 11:37 AM
The developers got something right with the Gemini event. Save a little more to purchase the one you want/need.

Rane
05-21-2018, 11:44 AM
Spent all my ironite for second soul and...visions Eddie...again...

T-Man
05-21-2018, 01:53 PM
For those that mentioned it, what makes you guys think the frags will roll over for next time? This was not the case from the last Immortal Event. Don’t count on that.

For me the silver lining is Edward the Great dropped from the 2nd and final Soul I went for. I didn’t have him, so mission accomplished.

scott-5496
05-21-2018, 01:56 PM
I am going for a second sould at the moment - It will be another dupe I am sure but at least I am getting lots of upgrdae shards etc from it so that's fine with me. At the end of this I will have sopent maybe around 800-900 ironite as I started with 3350 and going to be around 2,400-500 I think. So not too bothered. I had a go and did not Clansman. Only looking for him and Alexander (and Coalgiver) so it was always going to be a shot in the dark....but I did get a fair pile of gunner and assassin upgrade stuff for the same price as a 10 soul pack and I will get my two legendary Eds too so really it is fine with me - not amazing but with the advertised drop rates it was always going to be a struggle over two days to get anymore than that.

Edit: just got to my second sould (502/500) and got....the second dupe Viking from the event! LOL, oh well upgrade and sac it is for both of them!

slauki
05-21-2018, 02:07 PM
For those that mentioned it, what makes you guys think the frags will roll over for next time? This was not the case from the last Immortal Event. Don’t count on that.

For me the silver lining is Edward the Great dropped from the 2nd and final Soul I went for. I didn’t have him, so mission accomplished.

i have some frags stored from last year, but they are called "old immortal soul" (see the attachement) so they are useless. another small "f*** you" to the loyal player base. don't think you will be able to continue the chase next year. in case you are planning to stick around much longer.

Amarthir
05-21-2018, 03:33 PM
attachment

So, what you're saying is I blew my ironite for literally nothing, thanks NF lmao

hold
05-21-2018, 03:39 PM
Just finished run #200 and got the one event soul - don't want to open it though as it will be a dupe I fear ...

So I got 163 frags left and minus the 10 from the store I gathered 153 - to be fair I did 50:50 - startet with LoL VII and after realizing it's not worth it going for LoL III (6 SoT).

Greatest even of all time? I really hope not - that would be awful! I wouldn't call these events not even events. They are basically throw ironite in and play the same slot machine over and over again for very little reward. It's getting beyond boring ... maybe I should take a summer brake - I think about it.

Btw: just in this thread alone for 2 different players opening 2 souls:

- Visions - Visions
-Viking - Viking

Possible? Sure! Likely? I really doubt it ... I had double trouble dupe things before more than once and I don't belive in that much coincidence. The devs claim they haventT tampered with this - maybe - benefit of the doubt - but it could be a bug or a caching issue ... but something is not right!

New content? Soon!
Gauntlet? Soon! *YAAWWWWWN*

Saigrim
05-21-2018, 05:47 PM
Uh....

Two souls. Visions and Viking, in that order. My play is becoming less and less. About to break the chain myself.

JJJ428
05-21-2018, 06:15 PM
Since people are adding how garbage the rng is I dropped two souls and got two aces high eddies.

blade685
05-21-2018, 06:20 PM
Since people are adding how garbage the rng is I dropped two souls and got two aces high eddies.

can i change my viking dupe by one of them? :)

Yup
05-21-2018, 07:14 PM
2 souls... Clansman and Aces.

Alvorada
05-21-2018, 07:42 PM
Burn all my ironite and get two souls.

Two dupes.

The staff should clarify if gauntlet will alow use dupes or not.

Tim28213
05-21-2018, 08:02 PM
2 souls. both Aces High.

Really, two in a row seconds apart. At least the first one wasn't a dupe. That's positive.

druid138
05-21-2018, 08:18 PM
I just completed my 3rd soul and have come to the conclusion that Immortal Souls hate me.

I need 5 of the 15 Eddies but got dupes from all 3 souls (Shaman and two Vikings).

Last year, I needed 7 of the 9 Eddies, but only got one new Eddie out of 6 souls (4 were dupe Shamans).

So 5 Shamans (all dupes) out of 9 Immortal Souls. His Fury is a pretty accurate metaphor here . . .

kkkreg5
05-21-2018, 08:26 PM
So sounds like Visions and Viking are in my future if I cash in my 2 now...

Edit:
I couldn't help myself! Visions and Aces High! I chuckled... laughable that it can be predicted from the forum...

Yup
05-21-2018, 08:58 PM
laughable that it can be predicted from the forum...

Indeed!

I wonder.... does anyone remember what the last 5 star Eddie they got from a soul was BEFORE the immortal souls? Curious if there's a correlation between last awarded and next drop.

For example the last 5 Star Eddie I got from a drop, any drop, BEFORE the immortal event was Clansman (from vortex legendary soul I think).... the first drop I got from the immortal souls was .... Clansman. I just wonder if it's merely me or anyone else who tends to see 2, 3, 4 of the same Eddie drop in quick succession. I am NOT meaning to imply some sort of collusion or anything. I'm mere curious. I think RNG gets "stuck" at times for lack of a better term. When a new Eddie is released.. I OFTEN get 3, 4, 5 of them in a row immediately after I get the first one. Then I may go some time before seeing it again.

kkkreg5
05-21-2018, 09:09 PM
My last drop was Hallowed on Thursday as part of the "awesome" Freedom Souls. My account must be the conspiracy theory buster...

cokas13
05-21-2018, 09:10 PM
Indeed!

I wonder.... does anyone remember what the last 5 star Eddie they got from a soul was BEFORE the immortal souls? Curious if there's a correlation between last awarded and next drop.

For example the last 5 Star Eddie I got from a drop, any drop, BEFORE the immortal event was Clansman (from vortex legendary soul I think).... the first drop I got from the immortal souls was .... Clansman. I just wonder if it's merely me or anyone else who tends to see 2, 3, 4 of the same Eddie drop in quick succession. I am NOT meaning to imply some sort of collusion or anything. I'm mere curious. I think RNG gets "stuck" at times for lack of a better term. When a new Eddie is released.. I OFTEN get 3, 4, 5 of them in a row immediately after I get the first one. Then I may go some time before seeing it again.

Last 5 star Eddie i got before the event was Rainmaker and imagine what i got from the immortal soul :P I don't know what's more disappoiniting. The fact that i got another duplicate when i am still missing 8 Eddies from the list or the 141 frags from 200 battles...

Mizrael
05-21-2018, 09:50 PM
AH&Visions...missing PoM and EtG
My last Eddie was Clansman...

Fudjo
05-21-2018, 09:52 PM
I know that the last Immortal event was pretty rad. In the last one, I got 3 Immortal souls, only one of which was a dupe. Hopes were high going into this one and the awful fragment drop rate has definitely been a buzzkill.

At the same time, for really not much effort and not much Ironite (maybe 200?), I got a 5-star Eddie. Sure, it was a dupe (I had a 40% chance of a non-dupe), but I'm really not upset. It was as if I was playing the game as normal and a cheap 5-star Eddie soul fell out of the sky.

Sparton_LOTB
05-21-2018, 11:21 PM
As some have surmised, a lot of the team is not in the office today (even though we've been working remotely to address server issues as they've come up over the last 48 hours), so my apologies for the general radio silence.

We absolutely respect the concerns and complaints you as players have. That said, while I know a lot of players are hoping for a response from the team about the tuning and communication for this event, I think it's important that we review this issue internally before jumping to any conclusions. Once I've had a chance to do so, I can give a more informative response to everyone about what we'll take forward from this event.

Keep in mind that, like any other event thread, it will be closed at the conclusion of the event, but I have no doubt that the discussion will continue on in another thread in the forum, so don't take the closing of this thread as an intent to not discuss the matter further.

infinite dreamer
05-21-2018, 11:39 PM
I got 2 immortal souls, 1 was a King Edward I didn't have, the other was a Viking dupe.