PDA

View Full Version : Cleanse the Corruption (EXTREME DIFFICULTY) - Featuring EXCLUSIVE Talismans!

Sparton_LOTB
05-22-2018, 12:35 AM
Earn exclusive talismans and Heroic Soul Fragments by clearing daunting challenges in the Brave New World!

From now until May 28th, 5 PM PT, there are new event challenges added to the Challenges screen. All will be difficult or time consuming in their own right, but they are broken up into three general tiers of difficulty.

The first set can be cleared in any of the Brave New World dungeons, but will require you to find and utilize the best (or only) characters able to inflict specific negative effects:

Inflict Crave on Corrupt Rescuers 150 times: Heroic Soul Fragment x20
Inflict Blind on Undead Rescuers 150 times: Heroic Soul Fragment x20
Inflict Doom on Corrupt Droids 25 times: Heroic Soul Fragment x20
Inflict Time Bomb on Demon Spawn 25 times: Heroic Soul Fragment x15
Inflict Perfect Corruption on Demon Spawn 75 times: Heroic Soul Fragment x15
Inflict Lower Power Generation on Demon Spawn 75 times: Heroic Soul Fragment x15

The second set requires you to prove your ability to clear the sixth floor of these dungeons while inflicting specific negative effects on the Dragon King boss:

Inflict Permadeath on Dragon King 10 times in Garden of Life VI: Heroic Soul Fragment x5 + Force Talisman x1
Inflict Attack Down or Magic Down on Dragon King 10 times in Garden of Dismay VI: Heroic Soul Fragment x5 + Force Talisman x1
Inflict Ignite or Smite on Dragon King 10 times in Garden of Fear VI: Heroic Soul Fragment x5 + Force Talisman x1

The final set will require you to clear the final floors of these dungeons with characters that may otherwise be at major class disadvantage for that floor, while ensuring all survive at the end of the battle:

Clear Garden of Fear X 10 times with all Sentinels, and all must survive: Heroic Soul Fragment x10 + Future Talisman x1
Clear Garden of Dismay X 10 times with all Warriors, and all must survive: Heroic Soul Fragment x10 + Future Talisman x1
Clear Garden of Life X 10 times with all Maguses, and all must survive: Heroic Soul Fragment x10 + Future Talisman x1

You’ll notice that many of the rewards from this event are talismans. Collect these powerful sets to gain an edge in the Brave New World (and elsewhere!) before they become available in the future:

Future Talismans are blue talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to get Increased Accuracy and Power Generation at the start of battle!

Force Talismans are yellow talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to block the first 4 hits of damage at the start of battle!

These challenges will test the limits of your roster, and we highly encourage you to collaborate and share Champions with fellow Troopers that help with these challenges during the course of this event!

Amarthir
05-22-2018, 12:38 AM
Interesting event details.

Sparton_LOTB
05-22-2018, 12:39 AM
We appear to still be having problems with server stability post the reset time; our team is investigating.

EDIT: Looks like we're back up. Sorry about the downtime.

Liebhild
05-22-2018, 12:40 AM
LOL yeah great "event" after burning 100s of ironite for that wonderful last "event" it really makes sense, to make an "event" in BNW.

Really good job!!!

Yup
05-22-2018, 12:45 AM
What "classes" are the talismans? Sorcery and Onslaught???

JustAFruit
05-22-2018, 12:54 AM
Antbody else skipping this event? Wasted alot of ironite on the ladt one and refuse to buy more.

Rain88
05-22-2018, 12:59 AM
When was the last time this "game" didn't involve events that consist of doing a certain task this amount of times before the time run out (pretty sure that's the definition of insanity) ? The sole purpose of this "game" is to see who have more free time? Game is supposed to be fun right?

Cefiar
05-22-2018, 01:01 AM
Probably just do the talisman parts, tho maybe a few small bits here and there as I need to build up some Runes to power up some other talismans.

Just got enough Ironite to buy the remaining talisman of the 4 set from the store. Not buying it till I got the other 3 tho.

Edit: Scratch that. think I'll forget completely about the Future Talismans.

kkkreg5
05-22-2018, 01:16 AM
Where the hell does "Crave" come from?

Cefiar
05-22-2018, 01:20 AM
Assassin Demon Spawn.

Cefiar
05-22-2018, 01:29 AM
Stupid note: The top post says the Future Talisman is a 3 set, but the game says it's a 4 set!

Go to event tab, hold on the Future talisman and it says "Future Passive Talisman: 4 Set: Increased Accuracy and Power Generation at the start of battle."

So NF, which is it?

If it's 3 set, will there be a fix to that text in game?

If it's a 4 set, then people SHOULD also know that the only way to get the 4th one is by buying it for 600 Ironite in the store!

Yup
05-22-2018, 02:01 AM

Iron Eddie as well.

I'll run for the talismans.. but after that.. meh. I happen to need evo runes for yellow and green talismans.. so I'll probably run GOL, but I'm certainly not refilling after I get the talisman sets.

However, I already got the Force set but I also already have a Force set currently going unused because it's a standard blue buff, which is easily removed with ONE hit, not "four hits". Now... if they planned correctly and made the force buff unremovable or un-stealable, then okay. But they didn't do that.

kkkreg5
05-22-2018, 02:02 AM
Stupid note: The top post says the Future Talisman is a 3 set, but the game says it's a 4 set!

Go to event tab, hold on the Future talisman and it says "Future Passive Talisman: 4 Set: Increased Accuracy and Power Generation at the start of battle."

So NF, which is it?

If it's a 4 set, then people SHOULD also know that the only way to get the 4th one is by buying it for 600 Ironite in the store!

Just going to mention this, plus fragments equal 3 Heroic souls. Seems like a BIG waist of time and resources.

kkkreg5
05-22-2018, 02:04 AM
Iron Eddie as well.

Thanks Yup.!

Stormseye
05-22-2018, 02:34 AM
Does the list of Heroic souls change because these would only be dupes for me. I am pretty drained on ironite from the last event.

Yup
05-22-2018, 02:34 AM
Thanks Yup.!

No problem :) I don't have any of those stupid demons.. so I just used Iron Ed.

Does the list of Heroic souls change because these would only be dupes for me. I am pretty drained on ironite from the last event.

It is different now compared to the last Hero event.. no Samurai or GUR...
So it does appear to change with each Hero event.

fred10141988
05-22-2018, 02:50 AM

Assassin Demon Spawn, Iron Eddie, and Cannoneer.

Yup
05-22-2018, 03:14 AM

So NF, which is it?

When you get one.. it says 3 set. I only have 1 thus far so I can't confirm that completely. But that's what the talisman itself states in it's info.

90mphyorker
05-22-2018, 03:27 AM
Will probably just go for the Talismans and that’s it. Hopefully get some other good ones from the levels too.

This event is not extreme difficulty. The only difficulty is how bloody time consuming it is. Escpecially when you defeat the Dragon King on X and you get an error and that time consuming battle doesn’t count.

Beat all 3 Dragon Kings with character disadvantage characters is just time consuming. Inflicting all the negative effects is just time consuming and not fun.

Sparton_LOTB
05-22-2018, 03:46 AM

So NF, which is it?

It looks like there's a text error in the description shown the event challenge screen. The Future Talismans are a 3 set, which is possible to earn by completing all 3 of the related challenges (or 2 of them and buying the last one for Ironite if you wish).

Cefiar
05-22-2018, 04:36 AM
Thanks for the clarification Spartan.

Cefiar
05-22-2018, 04:59 AM
Well the Level VI Garden of Fear challenge was easy. Cleared that on the first go with Pharaoh Eddie, Kari Valkyrie Siren and The Wicker Man. I also brought Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer along for support (mainly since any negative effects gained would heal the rest of the team).

Edit: Much the same for the Level VI Garden of Dismay. Navigator Eddie, Kari, Assassin Corrupt Rescuer and Allied Bomber Boy (Gunner). Combination of the basics of Navigator's "Charted Course", ABB's "Decay" and ACR's "Contaminate" and Kari's "Fusion" pretty much did the job, plus Kari's "Perfect Healer" helped a bit.

rags-6094
05-22-2018, 05:18 AM
On the permadeth level 6 garden of life I've come to a conclusion it's far less sands of time wastage if you don't use auto, you can then manage who and when they use your power, otherwise assassin chopper gets the job done once but there's no guarentee astra is always gonna inflict permadeth on the dragon...

Yup
05-22-2018, 06:06 AM
Anyone got a good warrior team for GOD X? So far I can do okay with Lilith, Trooper (or Clansman), WUR, W Soldier... but sometimes WUR dies with permadeth at the DK.. even though I ultimately win the battle.... still making that whole 20-30 minutes a waste for the achievement.

Cefiar
05-22-2018, 06:10 AM
Rags: Yeah Auto doesn't help here at all. I had to go through it twice as on the first round I only got 9 of the 10 Permadeaths, even though I was deliberately flubbing my attacks. :(

I used Seventh Son Eddie (Exorcise always inflicts Permadeath), Assassin Chopper (first turn only), Blue Chopper (every turn cos he's the only opponent, unless passive gets disabled) and Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer (once again, passive healing and stealing negative effects from allies).

Edit: That said, Auto is useless as well cos so far, I've had the game hang at the end of the match 3 times while using Auto when doing Garden of Life. *sigh*

Ip4
05-22-2018, 06:36 AM
stupid event...i think i will sleep this...

hold
05-22-2018, 06:55 AM
Is it me or are those "events" are getting sillier, duller and more boring by the week?

1. I never got this thing: Do bla X times - if I can do it up to 3 times I can do it. So it would waste less of my time if I could get it just paying in SoT - because it boils down to that. Spend X SoT to get Y. Time consumtpion is awful.

2. For the non Talisman events - oh dear that is a lot of SoT - it would be not that difficult really - it just costs a lot of SoT. The reward? A fraction of a sould that has a 89 % chance to spit out a 3* character. Are you people for real?

To keep it civilized: I think I skip that pointless stupid event that once again only drains resources for minimum reward. I really can't believe after the last grand "event" you are pulling this stingy, time consuming, resource wasting chore? The positive side is that with every of those chores (let's not call them events anymore, ok?) you making it easier to leave the game. The birthday of the 2 years grind is coming up soon. That seems to be a fine deadline.

Why not make a chore for that special date named "Iron Maiden: Wasted Years"?

Event vs. Chore

Event: Something I'm looking forward to and enjoy doing it. Fun - it's all about fun!

Chore: LotB

Digitalblaze
05-22-2018, 08:21 AM
This games gone to shit!

New Content or GTFO :mad:

Rane
05-22-2018, 08:27 AM
Same here, will skip another pointless stupid event

EnricoPalazzo
05-22-2018, 08:49 AM
Definitely will be skipping this one.
Boring but very time- and SOT-consuming missions that you cannot autoplay reasonably and not much in terms of returns. The number of heroic souls is a laugh and the talismans don't seem all too powerful.
Thanks, but no thanks.

This is getting more and more a burden than a fun game.

satani
05-22-2018, 08:53 AM
interesting event. Kind of expected this, but was hoping for something new, well.
I will not be able to participate this event, because i certainly lack the characters for the event and the time and ironites for refill.
Maybe i'll try the Garden VI missions as i usually run VII on autoplay but that's "only" for 3 yellow talismans, with a pointless effect... If it were for the angel-set, then it would be interesting... but then these talismans are probalbly onslaught again, so nope.

rags-6094
05-22-2018, 09:24 AM
interesting event. Kind of expected this, but was hoping for something new, well.
I will not be able to participate this event, because i certainly lack the characters for the event and the time and ironites for refill.
Maybe i'll try the Garden VI missions as i usually run VII on autoplay but that's "only" for 3 yellow talismans, with a pointless effect... If it were for the angel-set, then it would be interesting... but then these talismans are probalbly onslaught again, so nope.

But your signature says you've all characters?

natasar
05-22-2018, 09:36 AM
Anyone got a good warrior team for GOD X? So far I can do okay with Lilith, Trooper (or Clansman), WUR, W Soldier... but sometimes WUR dies with permadeth at the DK.. even though I ultimately win the battle.... still making that whole 20-30 minutes a waste for the achievement.

Won with Samurai, WUR, W Allied Soldier and AOF on my first try (manually) - but I think I will run into the same problems with permadeath during the next ones.

Yup
05-22-2018, 09:37 AM
Talismans are Force -> Bulwark and Future ->Arcane.

I auto-played the GOL and GOF missions easily.. but the GOD is presenting an issue due to the Dragon King and Permadeath/Doom. the "all must survive' is an annoyance on top of the 15 SOT per run annoyance.

I'm just going to nail the talismans and that's it.

Thanks natasar, I'll try that.

I have no issue getting halfway through the Dragon King. Problem is the permadeth , once cast, it can't be removed by only Warrior toons (at least none I have) so it must be "waited out" and that's not always successful. Clansman will remove it.. but I think i just need to pay closer attention and avoid auto-play (which worked great for all the other talisman missions). I certainly can't stop with only 2 of the 3 set

rags-6094
05-22-2018, 09:42 AM
What about trooper dropping regular furys and keeping the gold immunitys on your team, and assassin Lilith ? For GOD...
Just a theory I havent attempted that one yet...
GOF is sooooo slow with sentinels lucky for relics...

Patrice-1201
05-22-2018, 09:44 AM
Sitting this one out....

Yup
05-22-2018, 09:44 AM
I tried Trooper. He faired about as well. Clansman, Trooper, Alexander are all fine.. (Alexander does the best but he doesn't remove squat and doesn't offer any immunity to anyone and has no fury)..... it's the other toons that present the issue.

Trooper doesn't remove anything.. he'll cast Immunity.. but the DK can remove Immunity (even PI) right before casting permadeth. Clansman is the only one that will remove Permadeth after the fact. But.. timing is an issue it seems. I've got 2 of the 10 wins.. but many other battles that didn't count because some non-Eddie died with permadeth.

I will say that clearly the Warrior Allied Soldier is useful l here.

rags-6094
05-22-2018, 09:52 AM
Is putting cleanse in your allies a possibility or too much frigging around for this event?

Yup
05-22-2018, 10:08 AM
I don't know of a warrior toon that casts cleanse. You mean Angel talismans.. yeah you could do that.. seems like too much work to bother with it though :)

rags-6094
05-22-2018, 10:14 AM
Yeah sorry that's what I meant...

scott-5496
05-22-2018, 10:34 AM
Not sure I have the time so not too bothered with this one as would likely need to do it manually to maximise effect of what is required for each challenge. I have force already and one set not even used, ever. the new blue ones look fine but not sure I can be bothered with them either. As I have little interest in hitting the heights in PVP I cant see why any of these new sets are of any uses as no one needs any of them in PVE or anywhere else other than PVP?

Just too much time required to even attempt all of them - I may have a go at the easier ones for the souls but not going to town at all on this one. As others have said most of these are easy but they are time consuming - some are harder for sure like the same class stuff but pretty sure thay can be done bu most end gamers - but again just so much time (and ironite) required for not a great deal back - though you may get other talisman as well, like that standard ones that drop in each arena? Not sure on that but I suppose that might be a lure. I have enough upgrade stuff to sink a battleship so not needing to boost resources either.

Been a pretty lame kind of month for events - that last one was OK I suppose but only becuase I was due a LOL run in gunner and assassin to get some upgrade stuff.

I feel a bit for NF - they are not winning many friends this month I dont think - they must be trying to make it all work but so many folk are annoyed with crashes and poor events....this fourm and the various facebook pages are not saying very much positive at all......cant be good for the devs to stick up a facebook post about the current event and nearly every single reply is negative and at times very negaitive (i.e. lots of bad language)...I do wish folk could get the message over without being so angry a use language that is not needed...we can at least be civil.......maybe I am too the other way though! Could be being old(er)(like I am)!!

My view is if you dont like the event just leave it and move on. If the game is really peeing you off then leave it for a while....life is way too short for stress/anger about a mobile game.....a kind of simplistic view but the facebook tirades are just a bit over the top in my view. Just dont do the event folks - what are you missing in the end...a life changing something or other, talisman that make little or no difference to day to day play or in fact help you win a single 'extra' game in PVP over what you would normally win....

Anyway, lets try not to get too down on it folks! I am not trying to dis anyone at all and I really want this game to work as Maiden will always be my fave band of all time - that for me is the main thing here and the reason I play the game (though addiction does not help - my wife does shake her head at me regularly - the kids not so much as they play a little too - but I do get my wife at time as most free minutes are spent farming.....auto has been a major improvement as i can now tell her I am not actally playing - the phone is.....seem to stave her off for a while!

Put on some Maiden and play it loud - always puts a smile on my face anyway!

JJJ428
05-22-2018, 10:41 AM
Personally I don’t see this as a bad event but I am so demotivated by this game I am not even going to bother.

There is a lot of negativity lately and it’s better served by being civil or just leaving, when enough leave they will get the point.

rags-6094
05-22-2018, 10:49 AM
Not sure I have the time so not too bothered with this one as would likely need to do it manually to maximise effect of what is required for each challenge. I have force already and one set not even used, ever. the new blue ones look fine but not sure I can be bothered with them either. As I have little interest in hitting the heights in PVP I cant see why any of these new sets are of any uses as no one needs any of them in PVE or anywhere else other than PVP?

Just too much time required to even attempt all of them - I may have a go at the easier ones for the souls but not going to town at all on this one. As others have said most of these are easy but they are time consuming - some are harder for sure like the same class stuff but pretty sure thay can be done bu most end gamers - but again just so much time (and ironite) required for not a great deal back - though you may get other talisman as well, like that standard ones that drop in each arena? Not sure on that but I suppose that might be a lure. I have enough upgrade stuff to sink a battleship so not needing to boost resources either.

Been a pretty lame kind of month for events - that last one was OK I suppose but only becuase I was due a LOL run in gunner and assassin to get some upgrade stuff.

I feel a bit for NF - they are not winning many friends this month I dont think - they must be trying to make it all work but so many folk are annoyed with crashes and poor events....this fourm and the various facebook pages are not saying very much positive at all......cant be good for the devs to stick up a facebook post about the current event and nearly every single reply is negative and at times very negaitive (i.e. lots of bad language)...I do wish folk could get the message over without being so angry a use language that is not needed...we can at least be civil.......maybe I am too the other way though! Could be being old(er)(like I am)!!

My view is if you dont like the event just leave it and move on. If the game is really peeing you off then leave it for a while....life is way too short for stress/anger about a mobile game.....a kind of simplistic view but the facebook tirades are just a bit over the top in my view. Just dont do the event folks - what are you missing in the end...a life changing something or other, talisman that make little or no difference to day to day play or in fact help you win a single 'extra' game in PVP over what you would normally win....

Anyway, lets try not to get too down on it folks! I am not drying to dis anyone at all and I really want this game to work as Maiden will always be my fave band of all time - that for me is the main thing here and the reason a play the game (though addiction does not help - my wife does shake her head at me regularly - the kids not so much as they play a little too - but I do get my wife at time as most frre miniutes are spent farming.....auto has been a major improvement as i can now tell her I am not actally playing - the phone is.....seem to stave her off for a while!

Put on some Maiden and play it loud - always puts a smile on my face anyway!

I'm glad I'm not alone on the wife part....

scott-5496
05-22-2018, 11:02 AM
I have been playing this for so long now as well that the wife (who is in no way at all interested in electronic games of any kind) just shakes her head or questions my sanity regularly. The kids get it and they ask me to set up auto for them when they are at school btu even they are like, 'Dad how can you play it so much it is a bit boring compared to (enter current game of the day/week/month)'? So even the kids (who are fans of the music but only as far as kids can be when they also like pop stuff too) are questioning it! LOL, they have apoint, though as I said auto is a brilliant addition for me for sure - that is the one major upgrade to the game that has been a winner all round in the house!

scott-5496
05-22-2018, 11:15 AM
Personally I don’t see this as a bad event but I am so demotivated by this game I am not even going to bother.

There is a lot of negativity lately and it’s better served by being civil or just leaving, when enough leave they will get the point.

Yeah, I think so but just not too sure that they are too bothered about the end gamers. As someone else said it is more about the 80% who come in to the game, spend some money and after a month or two leave - the only folk still here are likely to be collectors and addicts - I am both and I am here for these reasons. There is little enjoyment as such - it is just a grind and events like this current one are more time than I am willing to spend because auto cannot be best used for it - it is best to play it and just not got the time. I was playing my sons account and did some BNW for him before thi sevent to get him some upgrade stuff - with his team two runs took 40 minutes and I got so little back that I stopped and starte dwatching TV as it was just too much time for very little reward......the thing is with these levels is that it is a time grind - rarely do you get a defeat as an end gamer (you do as a middle level or lower I am sure but there is that challenge I suppose) so for me the game has that split of gamer types.

My sons is classic example. I watched him play a couple of BNW with his team and he was fully invested in trying to win but the dragon kept healing and shields came back and back - he beat it in the end and got his 'loot', he said to me 'Really! They have to be kidding, this game is no fun it's just a waste of time'. He had spent 35 minutes trying to kill the DK and got one upgrade rune he needed (out of five he is trying to get) and in the end was annoyed with himself for starting the BNW level.....'I could have had 20 games of War Robots in that time', he said. He is not wrong!

PerthEddie
05-22-2018, 12:38 PM
Yeah, I think so but just not too sure that they are too bothered about the end gamers. As someone else said it is more about the 80% who come in to the game, spend some money and after a month or two leave

At the moment your first sentence seems to be tha case. I read this on the Legacy of the Beast Troopers Facebook page earlier. It was posted by Lexi (not sure if he works for NF)

We get back to the ebb and flow of development. Right now we might be more focused on new players engaging for up to 6 months because the world tour will likely bring in a substantial influx of that demo - but that doesn't mean its always going to be the priority focus. Without being too obvious, I think everyone will have a bit of fun with our tour roll out, and long term players will be particularly rewarded with what comes after

To be fair he had lots more to say than that so if you are a member of the group check it out - it was in response to Patrice's thread that he also posted in the group. He was honest about where the game is at right now but also came up with the promises that long term players will be happy a few months down the line. Have to be honest some of it came across a bit spin doctorish and seemed that he was saying what we want to hear. Really hope I am wrong on that and that exciting things are coming. NF have massively dropped the ball with the latest events and have pissed off a lot of players.

As some of you know I went casual in January and even though we have auto play now I still enjoy not signing in every day and playing when I feel like. If exciting things come along I will probably play daily again (although I have something in mind for next month that will make me decide if I carry on playing at all or deleting the game for good). Unfortunately having to grind BNW isn't the thing to get me back daily and, more importantly for NF, spending money on the game.

Symbiote
05-22-2018, 12:58 PM
Good to know, that i am not the only one who thinks that the events get shittier and shittier....

Since the cool Autoreplay feature, i have the feel every event gets more expensive with every new event..,
Arena is still buggy as hell.., the defense wins are still shit.., and only give you points than iron coins too.., then character after character for nothing.., New Content.... SOOOOOOOOOON!
With every Update or event one excuse after another that something doesn't work..,

And this Event again is so EXPENSIVE and time consuming.., this is thee first time i am really demotivated even to try to achieve this crap..,

It is sad to see the love from the artists and then the other side from the developers and the money milking machine..,
I have played so many other games, not on smartphone but still early access titles which cost 10-20 Euro once.., and teams from 1-5 people.., they do it right.., and communicate with their players and develope this "together" and what happens? Happy Players!
There is new content too.., every 2-3 months.., but not only one little features, real GAMEPLAY...

With every new event.., i am losing interest and motivation to play.., it is over and over the same shit.., :(

Edit: Yeah.., and in times of these events it is still harder and real expensive to play all your troopers a day..,
if you play Powerslave only you can easily play them over the day.., but if you try to achieve the event rewards like this one.., you HAVE to refill a lot to play them ALL.., and BNW.., nothing to say about it, everyone knows...

hold
05-22-2018, 01:01 PM
Right now we might be more focused on new players engaging for up to 6 months

Just the logic behind this is ...

They focus on new players but create events that Top 100 PvP players (lots of relics) need 20-30 minutes to finish 1 battle? And you have to do it 10x ... Thanks but no thanks - definitely skipping that shite ...

Do we have a voice from a new player about this? We had Scott telling us about his kids that they think it's stupid and boring ... kids and the drunk normally tell the truth ...

scott-5496
05-22-2018, 01:05 PM
Lexi is one of the main shareholders in NF (other than Iron Maiden and several other individuals and companies) - you can check it all out in the UK on Companies House (official register of businesses) they may be based in Canada but NF is UK based in terms of ownership/head office - just type in 'Nodding Frog Companies House' and you can see all you want includeing accounts and the like - I did this a few weeks back on a lunch break as I was in Companies House doing stuff for the company I work for so I thought I would look. Quite interesting and was the basis of a post of mine a few weeks ago trying to say that the band (Iron Maiden PLC) are really the main guys in terms of share ownership and voting rights. Lexi is a individual who has a lot of shares too and also work swith the band on Iron Maiden Collectibles - again this is on CH too.

I think what Lexi is saying is that the tour (end of May to mid August) will focus on new players and what they need/want/desire and that after that long-term players will get more of what they want....that looks to me like no real new content until August/September time. So I think we will have a long time to wait for any new stuff......I can only assume that this will be the case. Would they want to do gauntlet for new people - way too difficult for them I think though it may be that Night City or Silent Planet may come in but not sure what their focus will be - they will want new folk to be able to level up quickly and to try to keep them on board so I think the event focus may shift towards something for the lower level players and new fol to get them hooked in and to get their teams developed fast?

Or not of course!

hold
05-22-2018, 01:17 PM
Lexi is one of the main shareholders in NF (other than Iron Maiden and several other individuals and companies) - you can check it all out in the UK on Companies House (official register of businesses) they may be based in Canada but NF is UK based in terms of ownership/head office - just type in 'Nodding Frog Companies House' and you can see all you want includeing accounts and the like - I did this a few weeks back on a lunch break as I was in Companies House doing stuff for the company I work for so I thought I would look. Quite interesting and was the basis of a post of mine a few weeks ago trying to say that the band (Iron Maiden PLC) are really the main guys in terms of share ownership and voting rights. Lexi is a individual who has a lot of shares too and also work swith the band on Iron Maiden Collectibles - again this is on CH too.

I think what Lexi is saying is that the tour (end of May to mid August) will focus on new players and what they need/want/desire and that after that long-term players will get more of what they want....that looks to me like no real new content until August/September time. So I think we will have a long time to wait for any new stuff......I can only assume that this will be the case. Would they want to do gauntlet for new people - way too difficult for them I think though it may be that Night City or Silent Planet may come in but not sure what their focus will be - they will want new folk to be able to level up quickly and to try to keep them on board so I think the event focus may shift towards something for the lower level players and new fol to get them hooked in and to get their teams developed fast?

Or not of course!

Ah, in this case everything is good - because we can always count on the promises of NF - right?

And that of course also justifies that everything is overpriced crap - the lousy dupe system - the mindless grind - ... !

scott-5496
05-22-2018, 01:24 PM
Just the logic behind this is ...

They focus on new players but create events that Top 100 PvP players (lots of relics) need 20-30 minutes to finish 1 battle? And you have to do it 10x ... Thanks but no thanks - definitely skipping that shite ...

Do we have a voice from a new player about this? We had Scott telling us about his kids that they think it's stupid and boring ... kids and the drunk normally tell the truth ...

My kids are a snapshot - they have had the game for many months and dip in and out a few times a week or so - I farm for them while they are at school. The like to open souls I get for them and to show off new characters (they get stuff I dont or stuff I waited years for - lol). They compete with each other side by side to see who has the best team but have never met in PVP - never seen me either. For them it is about trying new characters, they cant be bothered most of the time to level the broing stuff up (talisman) so I have to do that most of the time (they are getting better at it though). I tend to get them to compete against one another for times on the same battle screen - that motivates them - if I did not get involved they would lose interest a little more I think.

I just remember my kids jumping out their seats when they got a decent soul pull - my son got SSE last week and went hyper for 5 mins about it. My daughter was the same when she got a good toon my son had and so on.....that is the cycle with them. There teams are slowly getting stroinger and they are playing PVP a little more now bu way down the ladder where they have somewhat of a chance.....the pain for them is the BNW materials they need to upgrade talisman - they just dont have the time with homework and other stuff to spend that long playing a 30 minute battle for next to nothing back - my son last week took five 25-30 minute battles over the week to get upgrade runes for his talisman. He was not best pleased as all that did was allow him to upgrade one talisman....my kids are young (11 and 10) so have no real money to chuck at that game and I do not encourage it either. What pocket money they get is spent on other games that have lower costs for loot (a few £ or so to get a new character or weapon) - no way they would spend a months pocket money on a set of tally - no way!

But then maybe they ar enot the target as they are young - but they do love Maiden and especially Eddy - I have loads of tour shirts and I am Maiden daft - drink the beers, see the tours and have my office covered in Maiden flags and posters and MacFarlane figures etc etc - so they know I am into the music and Eddie - they sort of are so flattened by my love of the music and imagery that they have got sucked in a little too...they have even asked to go to a show (maybe a bit too late and loud for them yet, but soon hopefully if Maiden keep touring).

Anyway it is useful to get that sort of insight into how other non-endgamers use the game. I get more enjoyment out of helping the kids than with my own account so that say something as a decent new toon can change things a lot - my daughter got a Visions and that helped a lot for surviving - my son has a few now SSE, SoL, Sam and he has fun with those.

scott-5496
05-22-2018, 01:27 PM
Ah, in this case everything is good - because we can always count on the promises of NF - right?

And that of course also justifies that everything is overpriced crap - the lousy dupe system - the mindless grind - ... !

A big part of me just wants to go casual on the game for the summer....but then again I dont want to miss out on anything - addiction is the issue for me - it's habit forming for sure! I wake up and one fo the first few things i do is set up LOTB - the last thing I do before going to sleep is the same thing as reset is 1am here and I am usually awake then - I set up the accounts in the house and then go to bed. That is the sign of an addict, lol. One of theings for me is not wasting anythign that is free so I never like to lose out SoT/SoW free refills...though that is waning a little!

JJJ428
05-22-2018, 02:59 PM
So the way I am reading this is if you are a long term player take a break to August you won’t miss anything.

Patrice-1201
05-22-2018, 03:13 PM
But then maybe they ar enot the target as they are young - but they do love Maiden and especially Eddy - I have loads of tour shirts and I am Maiden daft - drink the beers, see the tours and have my office covered in Maiden flags and posters and MacFarlane figures etc etc - so they know I am into the music and Eddie - they sort of are so flattened by my love of the music and imagery that they have got sucked in a little too...they have even asked to go to a show (maybe a bit too late and loud for them yet, but soon hopefully if Maiden keep touring).

My sons were 12 and 10 when I took them to their first Maiden show, they had a blast ;-) Go for it!

Blade
05-22-2018, 03:27 PM
But dont forget the ear protection!
Back to the event:
I really like these kind of events! You need to figure out some strategies and normally have to use several chars that you would never use otherwise. That's a lot of fun to me and might help to think out of the box or come up with some new strategies for other parts of the game. Of course, 10 times each level 10 with class disadvantage is a bit stressful. But we have a week to do that! So I think not too much refills are needed. Espeically if you play manualy! I really like that because outside of these events I only play pvp manually and everything else is on auto pilot! Most of the level6 missions were completed after one run with good planning, thats cool! Didn't we ask for some challenge and variety? I think here it is. And you can decide if you want to do all challenges, only some or nothing. Especially as the rewards aren't that essential. Moreover, I do not play BNW outside of events and we did not have an event there for quite a while, so we can refill our stacks of runes with some additional rewards - perfect!

satani
05-22-2018, 03:47 PM
But your signature says you've all characters?

*had*, collectively over all 3 devices. Sure, i may have kept the iron eddie on all devices, but for example the gunner hacker (for permadeath) or warrior priestess on one device of the three, but the assassin demon spawn? Sure i had him several times, but surely sacrificed him right away.
There's actually a few characters i keep: 1 for each dragon (i.e. 1 physical damage team, 1 multihit true damage team and a mage team), 1 team PVP and 2 options for PVP.

Anyways i nearly burned all my ironites to get the immortal soul and so am 60-90 ironite on 2 devices which isn't even enough to get one yellow talisman, let alone all three.

Moonchild-6759
05-22-2018, 04:04 PM
I cannot believe this is all we got with this new "Extreme Difficulty". I looked forward to this all month in the hope that we would see some new and interesting challenge - with a slight hope that it would require a wide arsenal of good characters.
But after multible ironite-burning events in a row - Yes, i was stupid enough to try and go for a 2nd immortal soul - this is truely a dissapointment of enormous scale.
But luckily the talismans does not seem stupidly overpowered so having them will not be essential.

So, i'm skipping this event, but if someone needs help with a mission of some sort and require a specific character feel free to send me a message and i can most likely change my champion to something that fulfill your needs.

Moonchild

ill
05-22-2018, 04:15 PM
How are the magic/attack down accomplished? Apparently it is different than the lower debuff.

edit: Cyborg Eddie didn't count lower attack and magic when it applied.

hold
05-22-2018, 04:16 PM
But luckily the talismans does not seem stupidly overpowered so having them will not be essential.

The yellow ones are really easy to get ... just take one character that can do what is necessary and pet the Dragon until you hit him 10 times with Ignite, ATK/M down or permadeath (purple Ox thin with guaranteed permadeath for 3 power is quite useful as well).

I won't even upgrade them as it gives you a blue buff - it's basically removed before it's becoming useful (at least in PvP)

Blue talismans - don't know ... not in the mood to do this grind

Yup
05-22-2018, 04:31 PM
How are the magic/attack down accomplished? Apparently it is different than the lower debuff.

edit: Cyborg Eddie didn't count lower attack and magic when it applied.

Assassin Corrupt Rescuer is what I used.

The yellow ones ..... gives you a blue buff - it's basically removed before it's becoming useful (at least in PvP)

Exactly my sentiment.

Diamondhead2112
05-22-2018, 04:35 PM
Ive been playing GOL on various levels with SoL . I get the lower power icon on the demon spawn but my event counter doesn’t show any credit for it. Am I not understanding something or is it a bug? I already have the yellow talisman set I’m just trying to get the lower tier achievements

Yup
05-22-2018, 04:51 PM
Stealing power is not the same as lowering power.

In addition, SOL Ed lowers Fury generation, not power - and removes buffs. I don't see "lower power" indicated anywhere in his skill set.

Diamondhead2112
05-22-2018, 05:24 PM
Thanks Yup. Who would you recommend (either Eddie or trooper)?

Yup
05-22-2018, 05:37 PM
I used the Assassin Corrupt Rescuer and her power move because I don't have any of the Demons. I believe there's a demon that does this at the start of battles.

Diamondhead2112
05-22-2018, 05:40 PM
Thanks Yup

URock
05-22-2018, 06:25 PM
...again skipping a boring event...

hold
05-22-2018, 06:28 PM
...again skipping a boring event...

I try what I can get without spending any ironite ... well only going for the taslimans and skip the grind "do 1gazillion times bla"

Sparton_LOTB
05-22-2018, 06:39 PM
Just a quick update: we've updated the event challenge communication to properly indicate that the last 6 challenges (the ones that require inflicting effects on the various minions) has been corrected to indicate you can do that in any of the three Brave New World dungeons.

Another update will come later to correct the one instance where Future Talismans are incorrectly reporting as being a 4 set (reminder: they are a 3 set).

RobG-9641
05-22-2018, 06:47 PM
I’m in the minority on this I know, but I liked this BNW event. I think the talismans are decent. I play BNW a lot, so this worked out for me. I won’t be able to play this month’s Arena event so ironite refills were less than an Arena event would be. So it’s good there are different events once in a while... I’m happy!

R1ck
05-22-2018, 07:58 PM
Skipping this one, useless talismans. Not worth the time to spend

scott-5496
05-22-2018, 08:17 PM
Just a quick update: we've updated the event challenge communication to properly indicate that the last 6 challenges (the ones that require inflicting effects on the various minions) has been corrected to indicate you can do that in any of the three Brave New World dungeons.

Another update will come later to correct the one instance where Future Talismans are incorrectly reporting as being a 4 set (reminder: they are a 3 set).

Thanks for the update - that makes it easier so we can multi-task challenges.

ill
05-22-2018, 10:06 PM
Assassin Corrupt Rescuer is what I used.

Is anyone else having difficulty with this one? I'm getting multiple lowers in with various toons including assassin corrupt rescuer and none register on the tally.

Symbiote
05-22-2018, 10:24 PM
Dang.., i think i raged a bit to much about this event.. >.<

It is doable.., even with Autoplay/Auto Replay except the level X Dungeons with specific classes.., but the other things are doable with the right toons...
I think i misread, didn't realize that not all is that much runs, only the count for the effects... haha.. it is a little mix of Auto and manually..,

Damn, i think i was a bit too angry about some other things.., and the last event..,
Yeah.., but i think this Event with still 6 days to complete is a good ok...

:D

blade685
05-22-2018, 10:40 PM
Is anyone else having difficulty with this one? I'm getting multiple lowers in with various toons including assassin corrupt rescuer and none register on the tally.

it is Inflict Lower Power Generation on Demon Spawn not on Assassin Corrupt Rescuer but with him :)

rags-6094
05-23-2018, 08:29 AM
So how is everyone going with their challenges?? Those of you that are happy to do the event that is...
I have conquered the level 10 GOF with all sentinels 10 x last night.
The doom challenge is completed, I'm half way through blind, started the bomb, nearly completed perfect corruption, those ones are slow and tedious for me, I have all the minor toons to do the job but most have no skill shards so the going is slow.
But for the sake of some tri coloured rare souls (may as well be they only dish out 3* dupes for me) I think I'll focus on the other level 10 ones at the moment I'm auto farming 4 x Magis against GOL level 10 x 10.
If I'm gonna hold onto a new talisman good or bad I may as well have the set...

blade685
05-23-2018, 08:53 AM
So how is everyone going with their challenges?? Those of you that are happy to do the event that is...
I have conquered the level 10 GOF with all sentinels 10 x last night.
The doom challenge is completed, I'm half way through blind, started the bomb, nearly completed perfect corruption, those ones are slow and tedious for me, I have all the minor toons to do the job but most have no skill shards so the going is slow.
But for the sake of some tri coloured rare souls (may as well be they only dish out 3* dupes for me) I think I'll focus on the other level 10 ones at the moment I'm auto farming 4 x Magis against GOL level 10 x 10.
If I'm gonna hold onto a new talisman good or bad I may as well have the set...

i done yesterday all level 6 and GOL 10 only

rags-6094
05-23-2018, 09:02 AM
That's great! I achieved all the level 6 last night too... I forgot to mention that..
GOL10 with Magis characters I've come up with:
GRE
Mayan Priestess ( keeps health up )
Clairvoyant ( Cleanses and removes enemy buffs )
Lady Azov ( high hitter )

All fully skill sharded

On auto I've been killed once in 7 attempts..

Yup
05-23-2018, 04:03 PM
Yeah, I completed all the talisman ones yesterday.. I don't don't really care about the others. Not even bothering with them for 1 measly Hero soul.

blade685
05-23-2018, 05:21 PM
i done yesterday all level 6 and GOL 10 only

now GOF done too, GOD tomorrow if a found a good team for it :)

Tim28213
05-23-2018, 05:26 PM
I finished all of the Level X and Level VI last night.
Completed permadeath, Attack/Magic down, Ignite/Smite, Crave, and Perfect Corruption.
Lower power will be done on the next run.
Working on Doom and time bomb.
Blind on undead rescuer is the one I'm struggling most with. I'd love a suggestion on making that go faster.

infinite dreamer
05-23-2018, 05:32 PM
I finished all of the Level X and Level VI last night.
Completed permadeath, Attack/Magic down, Ignite/Smite, Crave, and Perfect Corruption.
Lower power will be done on the next run.
Working on Doom and time bomb.
Blind on undead rescuer is the one I'm struggling most with. I'd love a suggestion on making that go faster.

FOTD Eddie helps, but this one is taking me a while too.

druid138
05-23-2018, 05:52 PM
FOTD Eddie helps, but this one is taking me a while too.

Yeah, FotD is great for Blinds.

Yup
05-23-2018, 05:57 PM
Or any toon with Blind talismans... I put them on S Corrupt Rescuer.. she blinds with every hit basically (as long as immunity isn't present).

rags-6094
05-23-2018, 07:23 PM
Yup you are right about GOD it's just too hard, I can rapidly get through the first 4 parts but the DK?
Dooms a player every time, there's nothing you can do to prevent it, unless you somehow jag getting through it before the doom takes effect...
I'm not wasting my time on it anymore I just don't need the talisman that badly and I sure as hell aren't wasting 500 ironite on it.
All level 6's completed most of the individual quests done, level 10 GOF and GOL done, I got one soul and all I got was the Magis trickster for the 1001st time..
I'm done with this event... oh well

Yup
05-23-2018, 07:32 PM
I ended up with a decent manual team for the GOD X DK.

Crimson Dog
Clansman
WUR
W Allied Soldier

Had to do it manually so that Clansman cast his fury AFTER the team took their turn (so they all got another turn) and to ensure crimson dog always struck first to possibly give other team members Echo. It was all the extra turns that made it fairly easy on manual here. (and giving Clansman Revenge when he had his turn)

surfingwithdje
05-23-2018, 07:57 PM
Yup you are right about GOD it's just too hard, I can rapidly get through the first 4 parts but the DK?
Dooms a player every time, there's nothing you can do to prevent it, unless you somehow jag getting through it before the doom takes effect...
I'm not wasting my time on it anymore I just don't need the talisman that badly and I sure as hell aren't wasting 500 ironite on it.

I'm done with this event... oh well
Hi Rags!
If that can help this is the team I used for clearing 10x GoD X with warriors:

first 4 parts:
Clansman (guard/immortal)
allied soldier (thorn/power)
lilith (echo/advantage)
newborn of light ( 3green/3red)

DK: Trooper Eddie (4 red/ 2 green)

For the DK the 2 most important characters are allied soldier (multi hit for the shield) and trooper eddie (full heal for 4 powers and give perfect immunity for all the team with his fury)
Try to use the Tropper Eddie's fury before the DK use his own...
(also clansman can remove the doom effect but if you don't have him it's not a problem i didn't need to use him)

Yup
05-23-2018, 08:02 PM
I don't think Clansman removes Doom (the grey buff). He removes Permadeath though (the red buff).

blade685
05-23-2018, 08:21 PM
first 4 parts:
Trooper Eddie (4 red/ 2 green)
lilith (echo/advantage)
Pyro soldier ( 3green/3red)

Can be good no?

Yup
05-23-2018, 08:26 PM
I didn't find the Lilith helpful. Crimson Dog was more help (it heals and gives everyone a turn possibly)

blade685
05-23-2018, 08:28 PM
I didn't find the Lilith helpful. Crimson Dog was more help (it heals and gives everyone a turn possibly)

Crimson dog (echo/advantage)
Pyro soldier ( 3green/3red)-- > needed for immunity no?

seems better yes

Sparton_LOTB
05-23-2018, 08:41 PM
Another small hotfix just went live, fixing the issue where some screens weren't consistent with communicating that the Future Talisman was a 3 set. It should now be communicated as a 3 set everywhere.

surfingwithdje
05-23-2018, 08:41 PM
I don't think Clansman removes Doom (the grey buff). He removes Permadeath though (the red buff).

I didn't tried, isn't he supposed to cleanse grey negative effects ?
Also I didn't noticed that the trooper eddie also have a skill who remove those silver effects (mighty roar)

surfingwithdje
05-23-2018, 08:44 PM

seems better yes

Maybe you will need another beneficial effect remover (endure on rescuers) ?

For the Red lilith she is great for clearing the 4 first parts but useless versus the boss 😅

Yup
05-23-2018, 08:48 PM

seems better yes

That does seem better.

Thorn won't help much with the DK. You might consider giving the Allied Soldier a better boosting set than Thorn, Strike maybe? Steel? My W Allied Soldier has Strike and Blind. And 2 of the 3 Blinds are only at level 40 4 stars (no green runes to level them).

I didn't have the W Pyro or W GS so I can't say how helpful they'll be. I used WUR with the Heal and Steel talismans.

Also have Strike and Advantage and a random green on my Crimson Dog, the counter can provide echo to other team members as well. I don't think that really mattered though for the DK.

90mphyorker
05-24-2018, 01:22 AM

He does remove Doom. But it caused me to die when I used it.

Yup
05-24-2018, 01:49 AM
He does remove Doom. But it caused me to die when I used it.

I, uhm, don't undersand that. Doom kills you.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I battled GOD Lvl X all day yesterday.. didn't see Clansman remove doom at all, not even once.

natasar
05-24-2018, 08:42 AM
I had this happening too: Clansman removes Doom (as he should since the power move description reads "including silver buffs") but as soon as Doom is removed, the char with Doom previously on them dies permanently.

scott-5496
05-24-2018, 09:29 AM
I used a Clansman trooper to cleanse doom and he dies instantly too so not sure if that is a bug or inteneded as he stil had 7 turn left when I did it btu does anyway so I would have been better not using the cleanse and trying to kill DK quickly. Not really finding any major issues with the GOD taks and it is certainly quicker then the Sentinal based task - that is the time consuming pain for me. Magus was fine.

I may get those talisman but not sure I have the time to do the Sentinal one - but will see. Losing a few on auto is stil cheaper than 500 itonite for the missing third tally.

90mphyorker
05-24-2018, 09:48 AM
I, uhm, don't undersand that. Doom kills you.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I battled GOD Lvl X all day yesterday.. didn't see Clansman remove doom at all, not even once.

Clanman can remove doom.

For Freedom
Removes Negative Effect from all Allies, including silver debuffs.

It does remove Doom, it removed it from the two allies that were inflicted with Doom. But it caused them both to die.

So yeah, Clansman can remove Doom. But if that skill is working as intended, don't use it.

blade685
05-25-2018, 10:13 AM
there is only iron eddie for time bomb? magus strickster is a shit for that
and for lower power generation i don't find a good team too :)

Blade
05-25-2018, 10:27 AM
...inflicted with Doom. But it caused them both to die.

I have not tested it yet, but it seems realistic. Same for ghost: if one enemy has ghost and you remove it, he dies directly. So this seems to be an intended thing.

For the time bomb: I am also interested if there are more toons to do that, as it will be the next challenge to do for me. I neither have Iron Eddie nor purple Lilith (wasn't her power move something with time bomb also?). So is there only blue Trickster left?

blade685
05-25-2018, 10:32 AM
i see only iron, purple lilith and blue trickster for time bomb and for lower power generation i don't find a good toon

Yup
05-25-2018, 11:19 AM
Well okay. I was wrong :) I guess killing toons is a sure way to remove Doom :)

Tim28213
05-25-2018, 11:43 AM
For lower power I used Warrior Harpy. Cheap 3 power ability.
Trickster and Iron Eddie got me through time bomb. If you have energy talismans working you can get a good few done per run.

Rane
05-25-2018, 04:24 PM
Server error on arena, server error on BNW, server error on skull quests x100...whats going on all day?

blade685
05-25-2018, 05:08 PM
Server error on arena, server error on BNW, server error on skull quests x100...whats going on all day?

Under Maintenance.... lol

Lord Schmeb
05-25-2018, 06:39 PM
Absolutely passing on this one. Not interested in BNW in any way, shape, or form; been burned too many times with crashes to bother.

Yup
05-25-2018, 06:51 PM
In all fairness, the crashes have been pretty much alleviated in BNW, at least on my iOS device. There's rarely an error running BNW any more, when it used be a 50% chance of an error. (barring random stuff like today).

rags-6094
05-25-2018, 07:20 PM
I know I said I was done with this event some time ago...
Ended up getting through the whole thing ok, but I had to slowly slowly manually do Level 10 GOD, interestingly Trooper Eddie has the ability to cleanse (on perfect hits) the whole team of silver negative buffs including doom, even more interestingly when I have managed to use it in front of the DK it instantly blows up any ally or trooper himself inflicted with it.
Suffice to say I achieved the last of the talisman set and the three souls, all 3* dupes for me...

JJJ428
05-25-2018, 07:34 PM
Its because of how doom is set up, when doom is gone your character dies. So if Doom is cleansed your character dies, just another thing they over looked.

rags-6094
05-25-2018, 07:40 PM
It surely cannot be intended...?
What's the point in having a buff that's cleanses silver negative buffs if all it does is blow 'em up?
It doesn't blow 'Em up if you use it anywhere else but in front of the DK...

Yup
05-25-2018, 09:15 PM
Well, when they originally created the grey buffs.. the entire point of them was that they COULD NOT be removed EVER, by any character. Then... they ran out of ideas on how to make characters better without really overpowering the damage they'd do or their HP. And of course, the focus is ENTIRELY on characters rather than NEW CONTENT. .. so they started toying with buffs.. made the yellows (which again were supposed to not be removable)... then started removing yellows.. then started removing greys........ and didn't bother to track things like this issue.

rags-6094
05-25-2018, 09:23 PM
Yep if you look at some "golden" and "grey" buffs on specific characters the descriptions still say cannot be removed, cleansed or stolen...

It's hilarious watching your characters spontaneously combust when you expect them to be cleansed!

ZorglubZ
05-25-2018, 10:09 PM
Still in Maintenance Mode, and I've got some troopers I need to get to! 😮
Also, I've not finished the Do XxX to Demon Spawn, and I bought SoT just before the MM went into effect... 😕

Yup
05-25-2018, 10:11 PM
See Here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10177-Runes-Over-Limit-But-Cannot-Sell

The corruption will not be cleansed.

Icarus
05-25-2018, 10:24 PM
Same here, im not perfectionist at all, but im going to fail to do my 50/50 troopers for the first time in about 7 months lol.
Im not even doing the event, just using troopers since im in ''Casual Mode'' :cool:.

Also i would like to report a problem since this event came, and im not going to post it in Bugs/Errors because nobody reads them.
When i won battles in PvP it just cut off the animation (without showing how many coins you won and the streak) and just going to the Loading Screen, then when i go to the List it shows as i didn't battle the Player, i proced to win him/her one more time and this time it shows as it shall be, but now it says i lost my streak... ?

Iced_Earth
05-25-2018, 10:32 PM
Still Server maintenance?

Roberval
05-25-2018, 11:33 PM
I cant log yet ...

Yup
05-25-2018, 11:35 PM
Folks.. Sparton posted that to fix the issue they need to have an app update... so you'll have to wait for the Android and Apple stores to show an update.

Roberval
05-25-2018, 11:44 PM
not in app yet ...

slauki
05-25-2018, 11:53 PM
biggest fuck up on the most important day for them. just lol... prolly the panic mode is activated in the NF headquaters, this might be really serious.

FarmerEddie
05-26-2018, 12:07 AM
Staff must be running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Liebhild
05-26-2018, 12:14 AM
That's the reason why they say "EXTREME DIFFICULTY".

Try to complete without servers running...

T-Man
05-26-2018, 12:15 AM

Might want to change the maintenance message. What a time for me to go for the 10,000 club in the arena. :mad:

Sparton_LOTB
05-26-2018, 12:40 AM
Android updates got through and propagated faster than expected. We've just recently released maintenence for that platform, but you must download the update from your app store to play.

We are still waiting for approval for iOS, and once approved, we'll still have to wait for propagation to stores around the world before maintenance can be lifted for that platform.

FarmerEddie
05-26-2018, 12:55 AM
Thanks Sparton. I'm in

Leviathan
05-26-2018, 01:08 AM
Hi everyone!

I've posted a more detailed thread on today's hotfix + some comp. here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10180-May-25th-Hotfix-Compensation&p=73423#post73423

Sparton_LOTB
05-26-2018, 03:16 PM
APPLE PLAYERS: We have JUST been approved on Apple, and the update is beginning to propagate across the App Store. Please note that it may take a few hours for this update to show up in your store. You will need to download this update in order to play!

Maintenance mode will remain active on your device until you are able to download this new update. Once the update is downloaded from the App Store, you will be able to load up and play the game normally!

blade685
05-26-2018, 05:33 PM
rewards are very ridiculous in events: 1.5% chance for 5* with that souls that is a real pain to win just one..........include 3* is a bad joke and must be change too
Many players didn't play that event
You never learn with your errors?

Iced_Earth
05-26-2018, 08:29 PM
Can we expect the Arena Event at reset?

What do u think?

JustAFruit
05-26-2018, 10:55 PM
Can we expect the Arena Event at reset?

What do u think?

Ill expect lots of arena errors

Symbiote
05-28-2018, 08:47 AM
Really? The apply effects missions only count if you win?? This should be clear in the Events Missions Tab... i understand that the Missions where we need to kill the DK with all allies alive...

But the effects?!
Man...