PDA

View Full Version : Best teams for new BNW event

blade685
05-22-2018, 08:18 AM
A new thread to find the best team to finish faster that new event, because we lose so many ironit for nothing in the last one :)
And best choice for trooper too

blade685
05-22-2018, 09:14 AM
it will be difficult to have a full same colored team with:
Inflict Crave on Corrupt Rescuers 150 times
Inflict Blind on Undead Rescuers 150 times
Inflict Doom on Corrupt Droids 25 times
Inflict Time Bomb on Demon Spawn 25 times
Inflict Perfect Corruption on Demon Spawn 75 times
Inflict Lower Power Generation on Demon Spawn 75 times

rags-6094
05-22-2018, 09:28 AM
Do not auto farm you will just waste sot, remain in control for the whole quest or quests, You may be able to inflict the required negative effect multiples of times in one or two attempts...

blade685
05-22-2018, 09:39 AM
Inflict Permadeath on Dragon King 10 times in Garden of Life VI
Clear Garden of Life X 10 times with all Maguses, and all must survive

Magus Axis soldier for permadeath
Magus bat for lower power
Magus Demon spawn drain fury works for Lower Power Generation?
SOL eddie lower fury
Magus Trickster time bomb
Magus undead rescuer permadeath

best team SOL, Magus undead rescuer, Magus Axis soldier

Yup
05-22-2018, 09:43 AM
You only need to all-same-class teams for the level X talisman missions.. the others you can use whatever team you want.

blade685
05-22-2018, 09:52 AM
You only need to all-same-class teams for the level X talisman missions.. the others you can use whatever team you want.

yes that's it, we must find the best:
- Magus team for Garden of Life X
- Warrior team for Garden of Dismay X
- Sentinels team for Garden of Fear X

and in another part search to do the rest because it is too hard to do all in level X with the badest class

For magus we must use Magus lilith for protect with ghost and sol to update ghost i think

rags-6094
05-22-2018, 09:57 AM
That's ok if you have acquired Magis Lilith

Yup
05-22-2018, 10:15 AM
GOF X auto-play:
---------------------
S Corrupt Rescuer
PoM Ed
S Lilith
S Mayan

GOL X auto-play:
------------------
Lady Azov
7 Son Ed
Clairvoyant
M Undead Rescuer
(Tried M Lilith but she wasn't as reliable during battles before the DK)
(Tried Corrupt General, but 3 toons with a fury was a problem - CG kept stealing it and 7S and Clair never got it)

GOD X.. I'm still working on. I don't know that there is a suitable team here for auto-play.
------------------
So far...
W Lilith
Clansman (or Trooper. Clansman's Fury is better though)
W Undead Rescuer
W Allied Soldier
But.. I have to watch at the Dragon King. Can auto-play up to the DK.. but need to play the DK manually.

(all characters are fully skill sharded and with full powered talismans)

rags-6094
05-22-2018, 10:24 AM
Then I'm stuffed coming up with a decent Ed on all Magis characters, I only have Grim reaper fully skilled,I was gonna skill shard Ed the king but a little bird warned me against it...

Yup
05-22-2018, 10:33 AM
GRE should do well. I didn't try him that's all. just jumped to 7S since he's magus.

Funniest thing about GOD X.. get to the DK.. everyone's dead due to doom and permadeth except Clansman.... Clansman can't do enough damage to get past the DK shield... DK can't do enough damage to kill Clansman. You can let them sit and go back and forth for quite a long time.

rags-6094
05-22-2018, 10:41 AM
So there is no immunity to doom is there except Clansman...

Yup
05-22-2018, 10:44 AM
With only Warrior class... you have to end the battle before Doom gets to 0. Clansman won't clear Doom (or any grey buff)

I'd say really.. its the GOD X with Warriors that is the only "extreme difficulty" in the event.

FarmerEddie
05-22-2018, 10:55 AM
I haven't had the time to do much of these yet. Once I get in my tractor I'll be able to focus more on it. Theoretically though shouldn't the red pyro soldier come in handy with his mass immunity power move?

Yup
05-22-2018, 10:56 AM
.. if I had him :) Stupid 3 star

Wouldn't help with Doom though. Definitely for Permadeth though.

FarmerEddie
05-22-2018, 11:15 AM
Interestingly, a fully sharded red golden son will provide immunity to all allies on his power move and a 75% chance for reduce healing (crave?) on all ennemies on his basic. Could come in handy and is fairly easy to get.

blade685
05-22-2018, 01:12 PM
i think i never used it ^^

Kulimar
05-22-2018, 03:04 PM
These are the best auto farm teams I've managed to come up with so far for each dungeon in this event. All 100% win rate and reasonable times:

GoF

Attack damage talismans on Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer. Everyone else is built with Green talismans. Could get faster times with more damage.

GoD

Alexander, Golden Son, and Crimson Dog on Echo. Necropolis / Energy on Soldier. I think Alexander can be replaced with Trooper or Clansman Eddie, but they are not as consistent.

GoL

The easiest one to me. Just tons of damage.

Yup
05-22-2018, 04:01 PM
Same teams as I outlined earlier. I did switch to Crimson Dog rather than W Lilith and the extra turns Echo provides helps.

So I came to the conclusion that I basically can't auto-play GOD X, perhaps due to not having a couple natural 3 star characters. I tend to not keep many 3 stars. They are overall useless in my opinion except for stuff like this specifically.

I ended up with

Crimson Dog
Clansman
W Undead Rescuer
W Allied Soldier

Auto-play to Dragon King, then might need to watch at the DK... the AI isn't always smart enough to do things in the right order. But the DK can be fairly easily defeated manually with this team. The extra turns Echo from the dog provide and Clansman's Fury provide help a great deal.

So I have the talismans.. I'm basically done with the event :) Not going to grind BNW for a measly single Hero soul... again 3 stars are generally not very worthwhile to me and there's a HIGH probability that's what I'd get for a Hero Soul anyway.

blade685
05-22-2018, 06:08 PM
Same teams as I outlined earlier. I did switch to Crimson Dog rather than W Lilith and the extra turns Echo provides helps.

So I came to the conclusion that I basically can't auto-play GOD X, perhaps due to not having a couple natural 3 star characters. I tend to not keep many 3 stars. They are overall useless in my opinion except for stuff like this specifically.

I ended up with

Crimson Dog
Clansman
W Undead Rescuer
W Allied Soldier

Auto-play to Dragon King, then might need to watch at the DK... the AI isn't always smart enough to do things in the right order. But the DK can be fairly easily defeated manually with this team. The extra turns Echo from the dog provide and Clansman's Fury provide help a great deal.

So I have the talismans.. I'm basically done with the event :) Not going to grind BNW for a measly single Hero soul... again 3 stars are generally not very worthwhile to me and there's a HIGH probability that's what I'd get for a Hero Soul anyway.

You can have WGS easily with shit common souls :)

Yup
05-22-2018, 06:19 PM
You can have WGS easily with shit common souls :)

Which is why I always throw him, and the W Pyro back into the fire :)

hold
05-22-2018, 06:20 PM
- Clansman
- Warrior Allied soldier (with Energy)
- Hellhound
- Warrior Pyro (can cast immunity)
+ Samurai

all sharded but not the Allied Soldier

Fury loads rather quick so I switch between Clansman and Samurai (just for fun)

about 10 minutes

hold
05-22-2018, 06:23 PM

W Pyro is a 4* ... I like him ... was a great help in the very beginnings ... still useful for new players I guess for his immunity for the whole team (5 power)

FarmerEddie
05-22-2018, 09:27 PM

Had my red Golden son since the Lol dungeons first opened. I found him and his assassin brother to be amongst the most useful 3 stars in the game. Equipped with 3 sets of burning talis, he was really fun in the early days of the game when the talismans were still a little wonky. He's been benched for a long time but it's nice to bring him back out of mothballs.

blade685
05-22-2018, 10:31 PM
GOL level 10 and all level 6 done, tomorrow other level 10 if i can :)

blade685
05-23-2018, 07:48 PM
- Clansman
- Warrior Allied soldier (with Energy)
- Hellhound
- Warrior Pyro (can cast immunity)
+ Samurai

all sharded but not the Allied Soldier

Fury loads rather quick so I switch between Clansman and Samurai (just for fun)

about 10 minutes

Seems to be good but no Clansman here.
Did someone try with another Warrior eddie?
I think the best for level 10 GOD is Trooper after Clansman and Alexander that i don't have

And someone have a combo to do with one team:

Inflict Crave on Corrupt Rescuers 150 times
Inflict Blind on Undead Rescuers 150 times
Inflict Doom on Corrupt Droids 25 times
Inflict Time Bomb on Demon Spawn 25 times
Inflict Perfect Corruption on Demon Spawn 75 times
Inflict Lower Power Generation on Demon Spawn 75 times

;)

Yup
05-23-2018, 08:01 PM
I tried Trooper Ed, Blade. He worked, but it took a bit of extra care.. and he does get defeated sometimes. So, more runs, but you can win with him. I tried Samurai.. not good.. Tried Shaman.. not good.. at least here.

Alex worked fine, but the he's so resilient that the REST of the team dies and he's left standing not able to get through the DK shield (even with Echo), and the DK can't kill him easily.. so you end up going back and forth forever until you finally just forfeit.