PDA

View Full Version : Some newbie questions please be patient

Frost
08-22-2016, 04:55 PM
1 - What is best to buy with trooper badges... Buy normal gunner/assassin souls or save for big assassin/gunner one? Or even buy the class ones?

2 - How you guys take screenshots/videos from the game?

Thanks in advance!

Bryan-3528
08-22-2016, 05:05 PM
Hi Frost, welcome to the LotB community.

Personally, right now I am spending my trooper badges in this order:

1) gunner/assassin soul (because I must have cyborg Eddie one day),
2) red/warrior soul (because I want the warrior child of the dammed or golden son)
3) skill shards (currently trying to max out my Soldier Eddie)

this week, ironically i pulled the assassin golden son :O

ultimately I think it comes down to what your play style is and what type of team you want to build.

I am also a newbie and have no idea how to take screenshots/videos of the game on my iPhone.

Vaseodin
08-22-2016, 05:12 PM
1 - What is best to buy with trooper badges... Buy normal gunner/assassin souls or save for big assassin/gunner one? Or even buy the class ones?

2 - How you guys take screenshots/videos from the game?

Thanks in advance!

Save for the big one. Then you can get the regular ones. Gunner/assassin characters are great!

Dutch
08-22-2016, 05:20 PM
Skill shards first they are the rarest

Bryan-3528
08-22-2016, 05:44 PM
Save for the big one. Then you can get the regular ones. Gunner/assassin characters are great!

yeah, what Vaseodin said is what i meant to say :)

slauki
08-22-2016, 06:05 PM

agree with dutch, you have the chance to get every character with a rare soul, but almost no chance to get many skill shards. they will always be very rare unless you want to spend 50€ to buy them ;) so go for them first...

Dutch
08-22-2016, 06:13 PM
Oh and don't just use a skill shard on any random character, wait till you get a good character and use it on them, just ask us before you do cause I've wasted so many in the beginning its not even funny lol

slauki
08-22-2016, 06:20 PM
Oh and don't just use a skill shard on any random character, wait till you get a good character and use it on them, just ask us before you do cause I've wasted so many in the beginning its not even funny lol

me too, im crying when i think about that...but i never regret investing them in default eddie, he is a monster imo

Bryan-3528
08-22-2016, 06:38 PM
agree with dutch, you have the chance to get every character with a rare soul, but almost no chance to get many skill shards. they will always be very rare unless you want to spend 50€ to buy them ;) so go for them first...

spending trooper badges on skill shards for a good character you like to use is also a good plan IMO. again, I think it comes down to what type of team you want to build, and if you have the characters you like, build up their skills.

personally i have to spend my first weekly allotment on rare gunner/assassin soul shard cuz i just gotta have me a cyborg Eddie one day...one day...

Flann
08-22-2016, 06:42 PM

Totally agree! Because of the 3* evo nerf, the key to victory is Talismans and skills upgrades.

As far as a Samsung, press and hold the power and home button until a shutter sound happens. It saves it to of all places pictures/screenshots.

Dutch
08-22-2016, 06:53 PM
I can buy all souls and skill shards inside a week if the game lets me that is lol. 50 troopers and you can easily buy everything from the trooper store, but I'll buy the shard first in case the game bugs up and starts locking sh*t without a reason

Ravenika d`Veldrin
08-22-2016, 08:14 PM
I have a question:

If I am renting a Trooper and am struggling through whatever we're rolling out, I'll drop Ironite on revives JUST so my rented Trooper gets credit. My thought is if I bail, I can't re-rent that Trooper until the next day and they will lose that day's 25 points.

True or false?

Thanks!

Ravenika-0198

Dutch
08-22-2016, 08:22 PM
Yep that's right Raven, although I don't mind losing 25 points so don't ever spent ironite on my sorry ass :)

Ravenika d`Veldrin
08-22-2016, 08:57 PM
Aww Dutch, it's just something I gotta do. Besides, if I bail, it looks like I'm not renting at all, and that's how you get booted off The List.

Dutch
08-22-2016, 09:31 PM
I can't keep track of people who bail and lose me points so don't you worry babes

Ravenika d`Veldrin
08-23-2016, 01:50 AM
But *I* know, lol!!! :)

Dutch
08-23-2016, 05:30 AM
But *I* know, lol!!! :)

Lol bless, I suppose that would annoy me too come to think of it