PDA

View Full Version : What century will the game be back

Biscuitasylum
05-26-2018, 01:45 PM
Will you be giving refunds for our real world
Money now that the game is dead?

Yup
05-26-2018, 02:05 PM
Companies don't give refunds due to going out of business. You really should consider anything you spend on this "game" to be thrown away. You will never get it back.

Biscuitasylum
05-26-2018, 02:12 PM
It’s sarcasm buddy

Yup
05-26-2018, 02:15 PM
oh :) Hard to tell in text.

Biscuitasylum
05-26-2018, 02:17 PM
Yeah. It’s all good.

Seems like this game has took a nose dive to its grave.

We’ve already removed the game on two phones. My son got bored with the game already.

I’m on the way out myself.

Not pleased with their direction right now.

Caesar815
05-26-2018, 02:47 PM
Hi fellow-TROOPERS,
Now, it’s nearly been 24h that the severs are not reachable. And I somehow lost faith ... 😩
I really loved and enjoyed playing this awesome game hence I started playing right from the beginning ... but at the moment I truely think that this hotfix will never come and we’ll have to stop playing.

After a few hours I just thought that there are problems with my device or the connection to the Internet. Later on I felt the deepest desire that they’ll surprise with Silent Planet or Night City. And I was encouraged again. But after that long time of waiting Inface the truth: the game really is dead!

Best regards
Caesar815

- I play(ed) every trooper every day ! -

Yup
05-26-2018, 02:52 PM
iOS seems to be waiting for Apple's AppStore to push the update.

Another Nomad
05-26-2018, 02:52 PM
It's only mostly dead as it is online and operational Android side.
On the other hand the overall situation isn't looking too good though.

Sparton_LOTB
05-26-2018, 03:17 PM
APPLE PLAYERS: We have JUST been approved on Apple, and the update is beginning to propagate across the App Store. Please note that it may take a few hours for this update to show up in your store. You will need to download this update in order to play!

Maintenance mode will remain active on your device until you are able to download this new update. Once the update is downloaded from the App Store, you will be able to load up and play the game normally!

Biscuitasylum
05-26-2018, 03:25 PM
Now stop wasting our time with BS and get some new content added or this game gets removed.

I’ve worked with Iron Maiden several times and you’re giving these guys a bad name.