PDA

View Full Version : May 25/26 update still giving issues...

rags-6094
05-26-2018, 09:09 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
Android updates got through and propagated faster than expected. We've just recently released maintenence for that platform, but you must download the update from your app store to play.

We are still waiting for approval for iOS, and once approved, we'll still have to wait for propagation to stores around the world before maintenance can be lifted for that platform.
Good Morning from Sydney Sparton/Developers, I have had repeated 'app closed' errors since the update yesterday.
I can play the game for a while but it will randomly just stop, the game disappears back to my home screen with a white window asking if you want to send feedback or just close the app.
It happened at least twice in the exact same spot I was playing G.O.D my team just appeared to start part 4/5 level 10.
Both times it closed the app.
I have completed the event several days ago and was just farming for talisman using Pharoah Eddie, Asassin/Sentinel Lilith, Sentinel Mayan Priestess.
Formally I have experienced little to no errors recently and never has this scenario happened before the update.
I hope something can be done cheers rags

Jolly-Roger
06-04-2018, 09:50 PM
Have the same problem. I use a Samsung S9. Today after opening L.O.T.B. it shut down instantly asking me to send feedback.

Most of the times it happens at skull quest. After I played the first leg and pushing next it stops working and shuts down... again asking me to send feedback.

What I also noticed is when I play skull quest it doesn't count them out after finishing a leg and keeps them visible as available. When I select it again it crashes.

Playing it for the past couple of days it does this multiple times in a row. A fix would be great!

Jolly-Roger
06-05-2018, 02:44 PM
And now it happends in Time rift Lord of light, wave 3 also. Almost there and it crashes again :-( and it did it already for three times in a row...
This is costing me a lot of sands of time and trooper badges!

Kaz_LOTB
06-05-2018, 02:55 PM
Is it possible that one your inventories is overfull? Try getting rid of some common souls or XP/EVO materials in your inventory. Errors can sometimes occur when the game attempts to give you more of these items when there is no more space in your inventory.

If that doesn't resolve it then please contact customer support.

http://ironmaidenlegacy.com/support/

-Kaz

Fister
06-05-2018, 06:01 PM
I can't speak for Jolly-Roger, but this time it doesn't seems to be related to an overfloded inventory. It happened to me twice today, both times when I push the 'button' to enter an sq. App simply just close, no explanation or anything else.

Sunday it also happened when I pushed the go-back-arrow when trying to exit BoS.

Cefiar
06-06-2018, 07:13 AM
Yeah the Android app is buggy on some platforms. It should supposedly be fixed with a coming update that brings the game to the latest version of Unity (the dev engine they use). Part of the reason is that currently it's using a mix of versions and it causes these issues on some devices (most likely older versions of Android, but dunno for sure).

rags-6094
06-06-2018, 08:12 AM
You can't get much more up-to-date android than S8+ or S9..
But your right there is supposed to be a fix coming.
And to answer the other question no I have no over flows...
Overfloded indeed! Come people basic spelling please!

Jolly-Roger
06-07-2018, 10:38 PM
Well... after the update it now keeps hanging! At no specific time or order it just stops working. I begin to lose my patiënce