PDA

View Full Version : Fate talismans worth it?

WarmthChecker
05-28-2018, 06:26 PM
Originally I was saving up IC for a set, but then relics happened...so goodbye IC stash 😹
With the help of the current PVP event rewards I should have enough to start a set...but are they worth it? Should I just keep dumping IC into relics?
Thanks for any and all input!

Askora
05-28-2018, 07:24 PM
Fate talismans are definitely worth it. Quite a few characters that benefit from them. One of the big pluses with them, aside from the obvious buffs they can give, is that even when the buff is stolen or removed you get a new buff (provided you don't die, have beneficial effects blocked, or have perfect corruption). If stolen, the thief only gets the one turn.

Amarthir
05-28-2018, 07:55 PM
I have them regularly on either Sentinel Lilith or Navigator Eddie. Sentinel Lilith benefits from all 3 buffs, especially Ascension since her damage output is rather low. Navigator Eddie mostly benefits from Ascension for grinding. Especially in Lord of Light with Magus Undead Rescuer. Curse combined with Ascension and Critical Strike (from chance talismans) and using Roaring Wave will almost certainly oneshot every Lord of Light.

WarmthChecker
05-28-2018, 11:06 PM
Thanks for the insight guys. I’m glad to hear they are in fact still handy in this era of relics! I’ll start aquiring them from the shop 😎

Blade
05-29-2018, 07:58 AM
Puh, thats a difficult thing to say! Of course they are still nice (I also use one set on Navigator for example), but I have not purchased more of the fates since the relics were released. Also I don't really use them in PVP anymore in the moment. It depends where you benefit more. You do not regularly hit the PVP rank you need? -> go for relics (and a good defense). You have problems with quick farming? -> go for one set of fate.