PDA

View Full Version : Advice on choosing a warrior to 4*

ShadowRising
08-22-2016, 05:36 PM
can upgrade a warrior, these are what i have at the moment below, what one would you consider best to upgrade to 4.
or save until i get a better warrior, by the way my soldier eddie is 4 stars fixin to be lvl 80 today trooper me if you want.

Eddie lvl 60 <<< am assuming him maybe lol
soulless demon level 60

or the below once at level 60

Run to the hills eddie
demon dog
harpy
desert warrior

Qed
08-22-2016, 05:44 PM
The only one i would upgrade is eddie, rest is trash you can sell, you can keep also RTTH eddie, rest is useless.

ShadowRising
08-22-2016, 05:54 PM
The only one i would upgrade is eddie, rest is trash you can sell, you can keep also RTTH eddie, rest is useless.well right now i am using soulless demon and corrupt owl cultist in my team. but yea as gar as warriors those are all i have. but may just 4 star eddie later today. may post what my other chars are in a bit to see if yall think i should change up my team.

ShadowRising
08-22-2016, 06:14 PM
right now i am using soulless demon and corrupt owl cultist in my team with soldier eddie. below is my others chars, is there a better team make up.
my luck with rare souls has sucked.

blue,s

axis soldier
wicker dog queen
possessed mine

greens

rock golem
dog of war
undead guardian
ox cultist

have SOLE and WME as well.

goochklok
08-22-2016, 09:26 PM
I've used a few Holy Smoke Eddies as troopers who wrecked shop. If you need a good damage dealer stick with Holy Smoke Eddie. Not a huge fan of RTTH Eddie, then again I haven't really put time or talismans into mine. I hear the Demon Dog is pretty good with the right setup. Otherwise Soulless Demon would probably be another decent choice. With the right setup his AOE attack could be useful. A personal recommendation though, I know this is about your Warrior class characters but if you ever find a blue Allied Soldier KEEP HIM. I've got one that I evolved to 4 star and leveled up to 80 and he's my best ally so far. Huge AOE damage and has a reflect ability for the party.

Gonzo
08-22-2016, 11:04 PM
Whoever said that the Demon Dog is trash should be ashamed!!!!! The doggie has one of the highest damage in the game. At 4* lvl 80 his ATK is 820, to give you some context Regular Eddie has 520 at the same */level.

Plus he gives Inreased ATK; Critical Chance and an extra turn for only 3 power

And if that's not enough he has a 100% stun proc rate against enemies under 30%, if the attack get the enemy to less than 30% he's stunned too.

He's a BEAST!!!!! I did not rank him up just because I prefer AoE over single target damage.

ShadowRising
08-23-2016, 12:19 AM
yea i like and prefer the AOE,s as well