PDA

View Full Version : New player here needing some help!

SilentEyes
05-31-2018, 03:53 PM
So I've been playing this game for 2 months and finally managed to finish all quests in each difficulty. The reward for this is Grim Reaper Eddie. Now my dumb ass sacrificed him cause I have Edward and seventh son and thought that he's not worthy to keep..Is there any way to have him back ?? I know it's a stupid question but I totally regret my actions. 😕 P.S. the legendary souls I got from the sacrifice pit gave me 2 4* toons xD

Askora
05-31-2018, 05:56 PM
You'll have to contact support. You'll need to have an Eddie they can replace with him. If memory serves, others have been able to use RttH,SoL, mummy or storm site which are all relatively easy to get dupes of.

SilentEyes
05-31-2018, 06:02 PM
Ok thanks I got all of these eddies I hope they accept them.

scott-5496
05-31-2018, 06:36 PM
Yeah go to the support guys and they should be bale to help you out - others have managed to get toons back OK I think.

rags-6094
05-31-2018, 06:46 PM
I asked this question of support when I sacrificed the nomad, once it's sacrificed there is no way back, this was what I was told...
I did manage to reclaim my wickerman Eddie that I sold way back when there was no sacrifice, they just took back the 203 gold I had been given when I sold it.

Real bummer sacrificing GRE you will need him for future quests... good luck!

reaverfx24
06-01-2018, 08:33 AM
I've had Holy Smoke, Wicker and Soldier Eddie's swapped for dupe Eddies by support after contacting them as I sacrificed them not knowing you couldn't get them back!

Yup
06-01-2018, 08:57 AM
Yeah support swapped out Eddies for me -- I sacrifices Soldier and Wicker Ed and needed them back...

Just have 3 star eddies you can swap for the one you mistakenly sacrifices, then contact support.

Blade
06-01-2018, 09:59 AM
What, we can swap a 3* for a 4* or 5* ? Don't let this become a strategy please. Maybe the Eddies you need for the missions should be locked automatically and unchangeable so this won't happen again. On the one side it is tricky, as you can't know that you need them for the missions later without reading the forum here. On the other side, sacrificing reward-chars should be your own risk. You can see from the fragment screen that you cannot get them from souls again. Difficult! Happy that I am not the one to decide :)
Good luck Silent! On the other hand, 2 months would not be that huge loss I think.

Yup
06-01-2018, 01:56 PM
I agree with that Blade.. I posted months ago that Eddies which can not be obtained anywhere if they are gone should have some sort of sacrifice block on them - Soldier, Wickerman, Holy Smoke, and GRE.

Leano
06-01-2018, 02:14 PM
I've sacrificed wickerman, holy smoke and the yellow dog before i know what i was doing.... Feels bad

SilentEyes
06-02-2018, 07:03 AM
No worries guys I got him back yesterday they swapped him with my mummy eddie.