PDA

View Full Version : June Event Teaser

Sparton_LOTB
06-01-2018, 12:00 AM

A peak into what's coming this month!

There's definitely going to be some stuff from the tour, but we also have something entirely different that hasn't even been announced yet! Feel free to discuss what you think that might be.

druid138
06-01-2018, 12:04 AM
Eclipse over the Cosmos = Night City?

Ancient Power may introduce some playable Egyptian Gods and Goddesses, especially given the tuning notes.

Edit: it looks like an awesome month guys - can't wait!

Chaosego888
06-01-2018, 12:07 AM
Is the Gunner Angel the Angel of Mercy?

druid138
06-01-2018, 12:16 AM
Is the Gunner Angel the Angel of Mercy?

I bet you're right about that. A yellow bat would be cool.

GrimDusk
06-01-2018, 12:31 AM
Alright, here are my predictions.

Gunner Angel - Kinda obvious, it's a new character with fragments.
Unholy Legacy - This may be Beast Eddie's debut.
Ancient Power - Possibly new characters for sacrifice, not really sure about this one.
??? - Yeah, no idea on this one.
Cathedral of Heroes - Arena event which will drop some form of soul fragments or just souls in general.
An Eclipse Over The Cosmos - It's Night City. I highly doubt it being anything else.

RobG-9641
06-01-2018, 12:59 AM
If Unholy Legacy is Beast Eddie’s debut, is there also a chance he’s the final boss of Night City?

rags-6094
06-01-2018, 03:56 AM
Alright, here are my predictions.

Gunner Angel - Kinda obvious, it's a new character with fragments.
Unholy Legacy - This may be Beast Eddie's debut.
Ancient Power - Possibly new characters for sacrifice, not really sure about this one.
??? - Yeah, no idea on this one.
Cathedral of Heroes - Arena event which will drop some form of soul fragments or just souls in general.
An Eclipse Over The Cosmos - It's Night City. I highly doubt it being anything else.

Ancient Power could be the introduction of Sekhmet and the Ancient Goddess as discussed in June tunings thread...
Better save up your souls troopers!
Otherwise I reckon your on the money with your predictions...

Blade
06-01-2018, 10:11 AM
I am excited! Seems like we will get some fresh stuff this month along with the tour - what a great june!
Hard to guess what the events will be in detail, apart from the yellow bat. But 2 sacrifice events in a row for new chars? Would surprise me, but it is still possible. As the last one was about high essence sacrifices, I rather assume the next one will be about the number of sacrifices again. I think it is a good thing to have them alternating. Arena with hero soul drops (or fragments per fight) is very probable. But as I am still on the way to get the 300 for the current event, I really don't want to think about the next arena event. For me, not every month must have an arena event... every second month would be ok :)

90mphyorker
06-01-2018, 02:15 PM
I just hope in the arena event, Iron Coins are a rewards again. Best part of the current arena event and I’d loveit if they did it more often or even every arena event. Really gave me more desire to hit the rewards.

T-Man
06-01-2018, 04:05 PM
Looks like an exciting June.
??? Divine Tribute. Hmm is this the new feature/event?
The iron coin rewards were awesome indeed!

rags-6094
06-01-2018, 06:55 PM
Looks like an exciting June.
??? Divine Tribute. Hmm is this the new feature/event?
The iron coin rewards were awesome indeed!

Oh Yeah!
Because T-man really needs more iron coins to build your team even stronger than it is already ha ha ha...
But your right I would definitely put a lot more time into Arena if it dropped coins like that all the time.

Actually I think this event has shown me my team is a little bit better than I first thought, It's a little bit hard to judge with many making it to higher levels than they would normally dare and a lot of us lowering our defences to give one another a helping hand, my defences are up again btw.
I think I'll stop at 400 1 day to go and 50 wins away...

FarmerEddie
06-01-2018, 07:03 PM
While the gunner angel being a yellow bat seems really likely, could Icarus potentially be the gunner angel?

Sparton_LOTB
06-02-2018, 12:44 AM
We hate to disappoint you, but wanted to make things clear: June's events don't contain something that ties into the release of Night City. However, we're excited to let the players know that once The Legacy of the Beast European Tour wraps up we will be continuing the story. During the run up to launch we'll be sure to drop some quite obvious hints and teasers which will be pretty clear for those who are truly dedicated to Iron Maiden.

Fudjo
06-02-2018, 01:24 AM
Many thanks for being forthcoming, Sparton! I'm looking forward to the current tour and I can't wait for what comes next!

T-Man
06-02-2018, 02:42 PM
Oh Yeah!
Because T-man really needs more iron coins to build your team even stronger than it is already ha ha ha...
But your right I would definitely put a lot more time into Arena if it dropped coins like that all the time.

Actually I think this event has shown me my team is a little bit better than I first thought, It's a little bit hard to judge with many making it to higher levels than they would normally dare and a lot of us lowering our defences to give one another a helping hand, my defences are up again btw.
I think I'll stop at 400 1 day to go and 50 wins away...

Can’t get enough iron coin man. :D

T-Man
06-02-2018, 02:43 PM
We hate to disappoint you, but wanted to make things clear: June's events don't contain something that ties into the release of Night City. However, we're excited to let the players know that once The Legacy of the Beast European Tour wraps up we will be continuing the story. During the run up to launch we'll be sure to drop some quite obvious hints and teasers which will be pretty clear for those who are truly dedicated to Iron Maiden.

Thanks for scoop. Looking forward to that.

calizario
06-03-2018, 02:36 AM

In front of the above ... we will have more of the same !!!
Frags
Eddie (OP) is hard to get
Sacrifices
Arena for 300 fights and bla bla bla

same same same same

JJJ428
06-03-2018, 01:18 PM
Hopefully we get a double chance from rare souls again soon those are the best events and I say we are due for another one

OdoyleRules
06-03-2018, 03:36 PM
Icarus Eddie... should becoming soon.

The Educated fool
06-03-2018, 04:04 PM

Thanks for the honesty as ever, Sparton. I'd have bet two weeks salary that Night City wasn't coming this month, but it's good to know for sure. lol

Bigfoot will NEVER be found, kiddies! ... but, by all means, keep looking for him! :cool:

Sick
06-03-2018, 08:57 PM
A new hint from FB:

This unholy bloke keeps popping up everywhere! And no, we're not talking about Bruce, he's a saint...

Something tells us his Unholiness is nigh...

#BePartOfTheLegacy #LegacyOfTheBeastTour #IronMaiden

Rain88
06-03-2018, 10:23 PM
I still dont understand why the devs consider repeating the same task (clear lord of light 1000000 times, use permadeath 300000 times) over and over again as fun. I hate repeating the same tasks in real life, why would anyone ENJOY that... in a GAME? games are supposed to be fun right?

scott-5496
06-04-2018, 01:15 PM
This all sounds good to me and looking forward to what comes up this month and the months that follow. We all need ot keep in mind that the team are hoping to get a load of new players so each set of monthly events has to be tuned to them (and as a secondary to the rest of us) and that for me is all good and fine and to be expected. I want to see more players come in and I am happy if there is a slant towards them as this can only help with the game going forward. As I have said before this tour and what follows is the key thing for the game development - the whole tour is linked to the game so we can expect to see lots of hooks being used for new and old players.

The last arena even tshowed me that there are a lot of decent teams out there even for those not at level 100 - I had some tough battles against what we may class as newbie teams and for me that is all good. As ever I wont be plunging ironite into soul packs as I just have no luck on these so I will have to do without the brand new monster toons and Ed's for a while but I am OK with that - to be fair I have nearly all of the toons I want - just a few to get. Same really with the Eds but even though being Scottish I wanted the Clansman he will come at some point. I have to say he is a difficult one to beat in the right team and with luck against you but that too is all fine - the days of 100% have been well over for me for a while and that too makes sense and is fine.

scott-5496
06-04-2018, 01:20 PM
I still dont understand why the devs consider repeating the same task (clear lord of light 1000000 times, use permadeath 300000 times) over and over again as fun. I hate repeating the same tasks in real life, why would anyone ENJOY that... in a GAME? games are supposed to be fun right?

I thnk they do this for all of the newer players more than us. Again, that is fine and if it gives us al a chance at somthing new or collecting upgrades or the like than that to is fine. None of us need to do these things if we do not want to - I try to go for some but not all targets as I know I do not have the time as some do - I can grind forever but if it is a manual play thing then I am more limited and that is also OK with me.

I found it interesting that one or two defence teams used some of the team make-ups I used to clear some of the event targets last month - I see a few more Assassin Spawn now due to being paired with Iron Eddie for example. SO I think some of these target based missions are quite good as they make some of us look to toons we do not use that often like the Assassin Demon Spawn. Also seen a few uses of the new 6 set talisman as well - I even added them into my defence to see how they go.

HuckFinn150
06-05-2018, 02:48 AM
I don't know if I'll get a Lilith or an Angel of Fear, but I'm going to keep trying. I enjoy the Lord of light as it's a little different than the same grind in the battlefield etc. Still not strong enough or have enough time to work on the gardens past level 6. I look forward to the Night City. I hope for more chances at my sought after Eddie's (Rainmaker, Samurai, Hallowed and Seventh Son). I I with I could get Coal Giver, he looks fun, maybe during the holiday lol.

Jofer16
06-05-2018, 03:13 AM

Night city 2022! Decided to check in today, still laughing. Blind leading the blind here now lol