PDA

View Full Version : How do u guys earn ironite after having finished all story missions??

SilentEyes
06-02-2018, 07:22 AM
I have 400 and I don't think it's enough for the upcoming gunner angel event.. should i buy the 20€ pack? I don't want to spend real money on this game as many have said it's not worth it.

EnricoPalazzo
06-04-2018, 07:31 AM
Just farm the highest levels you can do on auto.
Prime candidates are Powerslave (final mission in Kindom of the Sands) or A Matter Of Life And Death, aka AMOLAD, the final mission in Battlefield.
Ironite will drop in small amounts. Also Sacrifice and of course the daily challenges will yield ironite.

rags-6094
06-04-2018, 10:18 AM
If we're talking Lilith frags won't it be a LOL challenge?

scott-5496
06-04-2018, 01:26 PM
Farming as high as you can will get you the most - Powerlsave and AMOLAD are good. My kids farm Ailing Kingdom boss level too (as they dont always have the roster to farm and do troopers) and they get some from that. The other way is quests and also sacrifice - there are times when I sac and get lots of ironite or lots of SoT and it seems to change a bit but I often get a lot there.

I have not yet bought the ironite pack on sale but I will mostly likely do this when new content drops following the tour - just as a thanks to the team for getting it out there. I have in the past bough the limited time ironite packs that were lower amounts of real money 0 my kids did too and that worked well and they got some new toons to use etc.

Muzzleloader
06-05-2018, 04:29 PM
I found that if I exclusively farm powerless at madness level and complete all 8 skull quests I average 60+ ironite per day. That averages about 80 powerslave rounds per day, which also gives 600 k gold.

I found that AMOLAD yield a little less ironite on average, but may drop 3 star rainbow evo shards.

Grim
06-07-2018, 08:27 PM
Don't forget the arena, reaching duelist one is quite easy after a while and rewards you 100 ironite a week