PDA

View Full Version : Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Gunner Angel of Mercy

Sparton_LOTB
06-05-2018, 12:02 AM
Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4★ character!

From now until June 7th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Angel Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4★ Gunner Angel of Mercy!

The Gunner Angel of Mercy joins the cast as a new 4★ Gunner in Legacy of the Beast. His passive automatically revives the first ally that dies in your team, granting them Perfect Immunity and Perfect Immortality. He can inflict HP Drainon all enemies and can grant a Random Golden Effect to each ally for every Golden Effect they have!]

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Angel Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS: For the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5★ Lilith!
All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4★ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up an Angel of Mercy:

Get a FREE 10 Angel Soul Fragments to start you off!
Grab the “Gunner Experience Pack”! This provides ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Angel of Mercy!
Various talisman packs are also available that work well with an Angel of Mercy, including Immunity Talismans and the debut Destiny Talismans!

Destiny Talismans are blue talismans with a 4 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to reduce damage dealt to all allies by 20% and grant the equipped character a Random Defensive Beneficial Effect for every hit of damage they take!

Immunity Talismans are yellow talismans with a 2 set effect. Equip a full set to start battle with 1 turn of Immunity for every set of Immunity Talismans that character has equipped![/B]

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Angel Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

TheAlbatross-1864
06-05-2018, 12:05 AM
Seems like quite the impressive character! I look forward to earning one or two. Great new addition

Amarthir
06-05-2018, 12:17 AM
So I went to buy the Destiny talismans and after a bunch of errors I got new game data and had to restart. Then it said purchase failed and I had to buy them again. I checked my account and why am I out $20 instead of $10??

Leviathan
06-05-2018, 12:25 AM
So I went to buy the Destiny talismans and after a bunch of errors I got new game data and had to restart. Then it said purchase failed and I had to buy them again. I checked my account and why am I out $20 instead of $10??

Thanks for reporting this! Please email our support team regarding this issue (either use the Support button in the Settings menu, or email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com). They'll be able to give you a hand.

druid138
06-05-2018, 12:48 AM
The Angel of Mercy looks like a great addition. Nice Revelations references in the skills - we're seeing a lot of subtle and not-so-subtle Revelations references lately. A hint of more to come?

I still believe that these 4* character fragment events are the most efficient use of Ironite. You can get a guaranteed 4* character, lots of dupe 4* characters for the upcoming Sacrifice event (bonus for it being a Gunner), Lilith frags (yielding guaranteed 5* characters plus Frontier Coins), and extra rare souls. There is just no other feature in the game that gives this much reward for Ironite spent. Plus, you get all the normal leveling materials and regular souls, which are also incredibly useful for the next Sacrifice event.

T-Man
06-05-2018, 01:53 AM
The Angel of Mercy looks like a great addition. Nice Revelations references in the skills - we're seeing a lot of subtle and not-so-subtle Revelations references lately. A hint of more to come?

I still believe that these 4* character fragment events are the most efficient use of Ironite. You can get a guaranteed 4* character, lots of dupe 4* characters for the upcoming Sacrifice event (bonus for it being a Gunner), Lilith frags (yielding guaranteed 5* characters plus Frontier Coins), and extra rare souls. There is just no other feature in the game that gives this much reward for Ironite spent. Plus, you get all the normal leveling materials and regular souls, which are also incredibly useful for the next Sacrifice event.

I agree with you on this, though the Lilith drops are extremely rare after several refills farming level 10. Hope that picks up.

rags-6094
06-05-2018, 05:12 AM
I started from nothing for Lilith frags on this event and am well over half way there, already got two yellow bats too.
Plenty for the sacrificial pit!

Yup
06-05-2018, 05:22 AM
Why the hell do you release a Gunner character AFTER the Gunner LOL has closed???? I mean you COULD have released it yesterday when Gunner LOL was active, but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

rags-6094
06-05-2018, 05:32 AM
Yeah but you may as well just use the warrior shards you've collected to level up your yellow bat it's just not worth the aggravation of waiting another week....

Here's something worth crying over my son just sacrificed the beast accidentally!!
So funny I'm pissing myself laughing at him right now....

Yup
06-05-2018, 05:39 AM
HA! That's the one character I don't have :) And NO WAY to get it either.

rags-6094
06-05-2018, 05:40 AM
But hasn't it been added to normal souls now?

PsiH86
06-05-2018, 05:42 AM
I have conducted about 20 fights on the 10th level... Fragments - 0!!! WTF?!!

Upd: 29 fights on the X level - only 10 fragments Lilith!!!! Fuck!
Upd2: +6 fight on the VII level - +15 fragments Lilith +5 fragments GAoM!!! Something not that with chance of drop...

rags-6094
06-05-2018, 05:45 AM
Bugger! I've got well over 300 Lilith frags now and on the way to my third bat!

rags-6094
06-05-2018, 05:54 AM
Can anyone tell me if farming level 10 lol is going to have a higher drop rate than the level 7 I'm currently farming?

Yup
06-05-2018, 06:00 AM
But hasn't it been added to normal souls now?

No, not as far as I know.

He;s not listed anywhere.

rags-6094
06-05-2018, 06:02 AM
So why then do you choose to farm level 10?
It uses more sot and takes a tiny bit longer to complete doesn't it?

rags-6094
06-05-2018, 06:05 AM
Sorry Yup I responded to the wrong answer..
Then that means my boy is full of BS....

druid138
06-05-2018, 06:10 AM
Can anyone tell me if farming level 10 lol is going to have a higher drop rate than the level 7 I'm currently farming?

Yes, even adjusted for the different SoT cost. Floor X gives the best fragment drops per SoT.

Amarthir
06-05-2018, 06:11 AM
No, not as far as I know.

He;s not listed anywhere.

They said something about him having his own soul some time ago, but WE'RE WAITING FOR SAID SOUL TO BE INTRODUCED GANG.

rags-6094
06-05-2018, 06:12 AM
Yeah I had a feeling he had been added to normal souls due to the fact the add comes up for him between play time..

Cefiar
06-05-2018, 06:15 AM
Well happy with the Assassin Lillith I just nabbed and of course an Angel of Misery.

I just farmed LoL X cos I had some troopers that would allow me to complete a mission (thanks Rags and EducatedFool) at the same time. Now I just need to decide who I'm gonna spend these skillshards on. ;)

druid138
06-05-2018, 06:20 AM
I have conducted about 20 fights on the 10th level... Fragments - 0!!! WTF?!!

Upd: 29 fights on the X level - only 10 fragments Lilith!!!! Fuck!
Upd2: +6 fight on the VII level - +15 fragments Lilith +5 fragments GAoM!!! Something not that with chance of drop...

Bad luck! Based on prior events, Lilith frags drop at a rate of about 1.36 per run of Floor X. Keep at it, and the law of large numbers will prevail.

rags-6094
06-05-2018, 06:41 AM
Bad luck! Based on prior events, Lilith frags drop at a rate of about 1.36 per run of Floor X. Keep at it, and the law of large numbers will prevail.

In the time you've been keeping us posted I'm within 75 frags of another Lilith, I've watch level 7 drop 50 Frags at least 3 times, nup just dropped another 10...
Don't talk to me about yellow bats!
The way things are going even if I don't get the Lilith I want I will get enough frontier coins from it that I'll finally be able to get the Magis Lilith I'm after, if it drops Magis or Assasin I can have both!

PsiH86
06-05-2018, 06:44 AM

But not to the same degree that, for 20 fights nothing drop in general!!! And all right Lilith's Soul doesn't drop, but also Soul GAoM...

Amarthir
06-05-2018, 07:16 AM
Yeah I had a feeling he had been added to normal souls due to the fact the add comes up for him between play time..

Speaking of those loading screens, has anyone noticed that recently the loading screens switch around alot now? For example, I'd be looking at Fear of the Dark Eddie one second and another I'd be seeing Piece of Mind Eddie.

Cefiar
06-05-2018, 07:48 AM
Amarthir: I think it loads up the toon ad what was shown to you previously (out of cache), then goes asks the server which one to show you and then finally updates the screen. This way they don't hang on the server sending back which image to show you.

Course, I could be wrong.

Blade
06-05-2018, 07:50 AM
Speaking of those loading screens, has anyone noticed that recently the loading screens switch around alot now? For example, I'd be looking at Fear of the Dark Eddie one second and another I'd be seeing Piece of Mind Eddie.

Yes, I noticed that too and I don't like it.
About the event:
This is almost a "classic" now, having fragment events tue-thursdays in LOL with the addition of Lilith souls. But maybe the drop rates changed? I have not had a single Lilith fragment dropped after 20 runs LOL X, so I take a break from that. Otherwise of course nice event, you can decide how crazy you go for for the fragments and/or on which day. Maybe I will not be that active this time but still hope for the 1 Lilith soul to complete the team. But who knows what the other events this month are about and how much ironite you should have for these? All my inventories are bursting (Question to the devs: are there any plans to expand the inventories for souls and both upgrade materials (xp shards/runes)? Right now it seems like there are 60 places, why not let's say 100?). But I like the idea, that the second last sac event gave out loads of gunner fragments which we can now use to level up the new angles.

Liebhild
06-05-2018, 08:13 AM
Nice event? Same shit since a few months. Waste a lot of ironite, just to get a Lilith dupe.

Also every week a new toon is boring as hell.

Sick
06-05-2018, 08:35 AM
Hey were is Blade, telling us that he never gets any new characters from any event?

Sick
06-05-2018, 08:38 AM

Don't trust the devs, when they promise to help you on this issue. The same happened to me some weeks ago. The help they gave me was: Contact Apple if you want to get your money back. Did I get it back? Of course not.

Rane
06-05-2018, 09:14 AM
Not that good drop rates, but finally i got new character and Lilith soul (i saved 430 lilith fragments from past event). I now have yellow Lilith, so can anyone tell me is this one dupe or good one? :D

Iced_Earth
06-05-2018, 09:32 AM
yellow lilith is the best one of them in my opinion:) good damage, steal buffs and hard bonus dmg against golden buffs

ps: yeah, the lilith frag dropchance this time sucks, 6 refills and only ~ 70 frags.. lol

rags-6094
06-05-2018, 09:54 AM
I farmed for 8 hours straight Lol level7 got my Lilith .... eventually and my fourth or fifth straight Sentinel Lilith..
Doesn't matter the frontier coins got me the Magis Lilith I was seeking, now just Assasin Lilith and then onto Alexander Eddie.
I have taken a fresh vortex to 50% and my yellow bat and my Magis Lilith both at 5* level 100.
Now just skill shards to go...
Not sure if I want to change my defence team from gunner Lilith to gunner bat just yet.... time will tell !

scott-5496
06-05-2018, 10:17 AM
Great event as ever. I like these events the most - you know what you are going to get (eventually) and you can keep going or not depending on what you want. I usually go to town on these as I tend to have a bank of 3k (or so) ironite as I am not buying soul packs anymore. The non-purchase of soul packs actually worked wll for me this time as well whcih is great as I had picked up some new rare souls last night and when I stuck them in the BoS out popped my sought after Clansman - being a Scot (and a Scott) this was one I really wanted and it killed me not spending ironite on soul packs for him but I held my nerve! As I tend to not change my attack team in PVP (coz I am lazy that way) I find him to be one of the biggest pains on defence if in the right team......though I can see more possibilities on attack so hoping to give him a run later.

I quite like the sound of the new talisman as well. Has anyone taken the plunge with them yet and made a purchase? Any good and worh the £?

Cheers

Ip4
06-05-2018, 10:19 AM
150 ironite give me 200 fragments AOM and 20 15 Lilith fragments( only LOL 10)

Symbiote
06-05-2018, 10:32 AM
After the first 18-20 runs with 5 refills plus 60-70 SOT left after skull quests i got NOT a single Rare Soul, 60 Lilith Soul frags and 300 Angel of Mercy frags..,
150 Ironite spent...

3x chance of dropping rare souls.., mmh ok.. :D

I played LoL X.

Liebhild
06-05-2018, 11:12 AM
3x chance of dropping rare souls.., mmh ok.. :D

They never said, what the odds for rS dropping is. So writing everytime blabla-x chance is just nonsense.

If the normal drop rate is 0,1 then it is now 0,3

Stormseye
06-05-2018, 12:52 PM
So far

2 Normal Fills (freebies)
5 paid refills

Subtract SoT for Skull Quests and farmed LoL 7 exclusively

280 Angel Soul Frags
115 Lillith Frag

Angel has descent damage (hitting for 4781 against LoL 7 trash, HP drain lands a bunch even un-sharded but the heal seems a bit weak. Still testing and running with 4 Destiny/2 True Shield. Trying to build a group. Thinking maybe run WUR as a blocker. Need to decide on an Eddie and damage dealer.

Updated - went ahead and sharded the Angel and now hitting for 10k on LoL7 and 9100 on LoL10. Heal is also vastly improved after sharding was healing for 10k. This is 4 set maxed Destiny and 2 level 40 True so not even max Magic. Took her into PVP and the Destiny talismans fired like crazy since everything is mult-ihitters.

Blade
06-05-2018, 01:22 PM
How do you like the Destiny set? And how does it work? For how many turns is the damage reduction (all types of damage?) active? Is it just passive, or do the allies have some kind of buff then (blue buff? yellow?) that can be stolen/removed? It is 4*Arcane, right? Sorry for the many questions! Thanks! :)

In the opening post of this thread I found this(, but this is not so precise):
"Destiny Talismans are blue talismans with a 4 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to reduce damage dealt to all allies by 20% and grant the equipped character a Random Defensive Beneficial Effect for every hit of damage they take!"

Stormseye
06-05-2018, 01:45 PM
How do you like the Destiny set? And how does it work? For how many turns is the damage reduction (all types of damage?) active? Is it just passive, or do the allies have some kind of buff then (blue buff? yellow?) that can be stolen/removed? It is 4*Arcane, right? Sorry for the many questions! Thanks! :)

In the opening post of this thread I found this(, but this is not so precise):
"Destiny Talismans are blue talismans with a 4 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to reduce damage dealt to all allies by 20% and grant the equipped character a Random Defensive Beneficial Effect for every hit of damage they take!"

Have only run a few PVP battles but the passive reduces all damage done to allies the entire fight. There is no buff on any ally so it cannot be stolen. They are Arcane so 1142hp/453magic/114mr maxed. Any damage done to Angel though will get a buff. Have seen Defensive Charge, Invincibility(this is most common buff so far), Immunity and a number of shields (force, titan). Does not look like it gets buff from Revenge hits... So far I am quite happy dropping the cash for them. Need to figure out a good green talisman set.

This set on Angel and you will probably never use GPD again. You get the heal, plus good damage plus the damage reduction and the Angel passive has already saved me two PVP matches.

Olevipoeg
06-05-2018, 01:54 PM
I got Gunner Angel of Mercy for about 10 refills. It should be interesting combo with green angel.

Blade
06-05-2018, 02:03 PM
Thanks for the quick and detailed reply Stormseye! The seem to be very powerful then... Great but...pay to win?

--> Very important question to the devs:
When and where will these* talismans be available in the future outside the shop??

*We had several new sets now in the past coming from rewards or the shop, like these energy-creating shields (still sitting on 2 of these, without any use without a third one), shadows, future etc.
Will they rotate into the BNW drops? I assume not, but instead they will be available in the gauntlet, right? Or night city?

I think it would be a highly recommended and very welcome from your player base to give some insights into this topic. How long do we need to wait until we can complete unfinished sets and to farm these other powerful sets?
I am somewhat OK with the idea that you can "shortcut" your way to rewards like talismans during events by paying. But making them completely exclusive for ca$h is very smelly...

scott-5496
06-05-2018, 02:34 PM
I also wonder if they stack at all. So if you had all four in PVP with these on would that give an 80% more HP. Can you imagine that plus a 80% HP relic on the same team plus HP upgrades per class!?! Gulp. Saying that I faced a team today with a set on plus 80% relic general and 50-60 on each class as well - got them in the end but it took me by surprise and I was plain lucky at a couple of stages of the battle - like a sliver of my HP left so I was able to revive the team and that sort of thing.

Stormseye
06-05-2018, 02:44 PM
I also wonder if they stack at all. So if you had all four in PVP with these on would that give an 80% more HP. Can you imagine that plus a 80% HP relic on the same team plus HP upgrades per class!?! Gulp. Saying that I faced a team today with a set on plus 80% relic general and 50-60 on each class as well - got them in the end but it took me by surprise and I was plain lucky at a couple of stages of the battle - like a sliver of my HP left so I was able to revive the team and that sort of thing.

Sparton posted on this but long story short - The highest damage reduction will be used only. They do not stack. If you have an ally with Destiny Set (20%) and AGP (35%) you will only get the 35%. Likewise if you have all 4 allies with 4 full sets you still only get 20% reduction.

Kaz_LOTB
06-05-2018, 02:51 PM
--> Very important question to the devs:
When and where will these* talismans be available in the future outside the shop??

The various Talisman sets that have been featured in events will eventually be added as drops in existing content, purchases in currency shops (i.e. Troopers / Frontier Store), as well as future game modes (such as Gauntlet, Night City, Silent Planet, etc.)

Exact timeline still TBD, but you should start seeing some of the Talismans featured last year and early this year added within the next few months.

-Kaz

Amarthir
06-05-2018, 04:32 PM
The various Talisman sets that have been featured in events will eventually be added as drops in existing content, purchases in currency shops (i.e. Troopers / Frontier Store), as well as future game modes (such as Gauntlet, Night City, Silent Planet, etc.)

Exact timeline still TBD, but you should start seeing some of the Talismans featured last year and early this year added within the next few months.

-Kaz

That's good to hear! I've been waiting to get my hands on a set of Necropolis Talismans for some time now.

Destiny talismans are super good if you put them on Magus Lilith, she'll still get a buff if she receives blocked damage.

Yup
06-05-2018, 04:44 PM
Well frag drop seem very minimal. Took me 6 SOT refills running LOL X to get enough frags for ONE G Bat.

6 SOT Refills (480 SOT total) at 30 ironite per = 180 ironite for 1 G Bat.

Cost just seems too high given I got only 4 rare souls, and 130 Lilith frags for all that SOT as well. Low gold payout per run making powering up the Bat costly in terms of gold usage.

Fairly decent character... but well.. not missing out by only getting one if you can't stack the damage reductions. And my guess is that passive of the G Bat only works once, even if you have 2 of them on the same team.

Yup
06-05-2018, 05:07 PM
Need to figure out a good green talisman set.

Running Destiny + Warp (Ward) here.

Considering moving the Destiny off him though... but unsure if I have another toon I actually use that would benefit from them.

Stormseye
06-05-2018, 05:47 PM
I thought maybe the Destiny set would work well on Magus Lillith but since she is only one I don't have cant test. Interestingly enough the bat will revive itself if it is first to die. I wonder what would happen with two?
I haven't found another ally that would seem suited for the 4 blue set. PDK, Sentinel Undead Rescuer, Edward the Great? Really think it would do well on a blocker since Invincibility buff happens quite a lot. I will probably just keep them on the Bat. I just hit for 20k in PVP with bat with no offensive buff.

Yup
06-05-2018, 06:02 PM
Well I was considering CG or Clairvoyant.. and I have the M Lilith, strongly considering that idea as well. There are actually quite a few which could use the 4 blues...Ed The Great, Carriage Rider, Storm Ed, SOL, GRE, Mystic, Wicker Ed, W or M Mayan, M Bat, M Corrupt or Undead Rescuer, G Lilith, A Corrupt Rescuer, M Droid, M dogs, ... just not sure yet.

Thing is I don't really use most of those in PVP, so I'll have to explore a new team, not merely a character.

SSE won't take 4 blue talismans. He has 3 Assassin slots.

And yep.. with skill shards and full power, he appears to be a decent addition. Certainly light years ahead of the Geminis :)

Stormseye
06-05-2018, 06:13 PM
Yea the hard part would be to implement it into a PVP build. The talismans wont really help much in PVE since you can mostly 1 round stages. To me this is one of the best 4* event characters to come out. Even if some are seeing low drop rates, everyone should be able to acquire one bat. You now have a multi-hitter on par with some of the Lilliths with some added heal and a passive.

Amarthir
06-05-2018, 06:15 PM
I've ran through a few PvP battles with the Destiny set on Magus Lilith. They replaced my GPD and allowed me to use another toon and battles have gotten a bit more fun for me. The best part is that she will mostly get a Titan/force shield or invincibility and since a blocker with invincibility will negate basically all damage it makes it an amazing pick for her.

Stormseye
06-05-2018, 06:22 PM
I've ran through a few PvP battles with the Destiny set on Magus Lilith. They replaced my GPD and allowed me to use another toon and battles have gotten a bit more fun for me. The best part is that she will mostly get a Titan/force shield or invincibility and since a blocker with invincibility will negate basically all damage it makes it an amazing pick for her.

An that is exactly why I am burning Ironite to try and get another Lillith. Hope my luck holds. 3 Lilliths from events so far and not one dupe. Would be neat to find an ally with Taunt to throw these on.

Yup
06-05-2018, 06:32 PM
Well crap, seems I'm hitting the ... spend 15 minutes arranging talismans and powering them up only to leave the team screen and NOTHING is retained... repeat.. same thing.

rags-6094
06-05-2018, 06:43 PM
Yeah I have just purchased the destiny set too and put them in my new Magis Lilith, but it could be a while before I see the benefits, I want to skill shard her and power up the talisman, I've been so busy lately powering up that 6 set of red talisman my gold resources are rather low..
I plan on replacing Warrior Lilith in my PVP team occasionally, but we'll see how it pans out..

Yup
06-05-2018, 06:53 PM
I just spent 500 ironite for the same "Pocketful of Gold' that's priced at 100 ironite. Because I had to purchase it over and over and over because although the talisman settings weren't retained you can damn well bet they took the ironite and gold.

Contacted support. This shit is ridiculous.

The ONLY way I could get things to every stick was to power up 1 talisman.. relaunch... power up another talisman, relaunch, power up the 3rd, relaunch, power up the last one relaunch.

rags-6094
06-05-2018, 07:04 PM
I just spent 500 ironite for the same "Pocketful of Gold' that's priced at 100 ironite. Because I had to purchase it over and over and over because although the talisman settings weren't retained you can damn well bet they took the ironite and gold.

Contacted support. This shit is ridiculous.

The ONLY way I could get things to every stick was to power up 1 talisman.. relaunch... power up another talisman, relaunch, power up the 3rd, relaunch, power up the last one relaunch.
I just made 2 purchases one for the talisman set and one for the 300 ironite,rare souls,gold etc and no probs.
Have you tried restarting your device?

Yup
06-05-2018, 07:07 PM
I set talismans.. relaunched game.. reset talismans.. relaunched game.. repeat 1 talisman at a time.. repeat 1 talisman at a time. repeat 1 talisman at a time... repeat final talisman... that's the only way I got things to stick.

It's not my device .. it's their servers. (kind of noted by suddenly seeing the "7 Deadly Gifts" icon on the main HUD UI, which has been over for 6 months now...)

Leano
06-05-2018, 07:50 PM
Need some advice here. Got the assassin one as my first Lilith yesterday and i don't like anything about her. I have 648 ironite and 145 Lilith frags, should i spend it in order to get another one or do i save for the upcoming events? Also, is the X level drop rate that much better then the VII? Should i go X only?

Stormseye
06-05-2018, 08:01 PM
Just tested the AoM Golden Buff benefit since it had not come up during my prior fights, and was surprised to see Ghost come up on the buff list. Needless to say I had to show that Priestess the business end of my claymore. 35k in your face!

druid138
06-05-2018, 09:02 PM
Sparton and team - it appears that lots of players are hitting the stack limits for XP and evo shards with these LoL events. At best, this leads to sub-optimal use of these materials (even selling them in some cases). At worst, it leads to MACLx errors.

Would you please consider increasing the number of allowable stacks? Would you also please consider adjusting the tuning of LoL drops to emphasize 5* XP shards more? You could keep the average amount of XPs in the drops constant, but just allocate them more heavily towards 5* (and even 4*) shards. That would allow us to store more XPs per stack. Thanks!

Sparton_LOTB
06-05-2018, 10:47 PM
Sparton and team - it appears that lots of players are hitting the stack limits for XP and evo shards with these LoL events. At best, this leads to sub-optimal use of these materials (even selling them in some cases). At worst, it leads to MACLx errors.

Would you please consider increasing the number of allowable stacks? Would you also please consider adjusting the tuning of LoL drops to emphasize 5* XP shards more? You could keep the average amount of XPs in the drops constant, but just allocate them more heavily towards 5* (and even 4*) shards. That would allow us to store more XPs per stack. Thanks!

Well, the limit has to be somewhere for save file size reasons, so a line needs to be drawn somewhere to force you to use/sell stacks. It's already really easy for most end-game players to max out whatever character they want when they get it, so I'd be a bit leery of making it so you can have way more stacks of materials, or just making 4* and 5* materials easier to hoard with the current difficulty and scaling of the content.

Somewhat related, while our QA hasn't had a chance to verify the fix yet, we should have improved handling for the issue that can cause MACL12 errors upon stacks overflowing in an upcoming update (either into a second stack or into overflow inventory spaces).

druid138
06-05-2018, 10:52 PM
Well, the limit has to be somewhere for save file size reasons, so a line needs to be drawn somewhere to force you to use/sell stacks. It's already really easy for most end-game players to max out whatever character they want when they get it, so I'd be a bit leery of making it so you can have way more stacks of materials, or just making 4* and 5* materials easier to hoard with the current difficulty and scaling of the content.

I understand, but all of the Sacrifice events (in particular, those of the Pumpkin and Heart variety) really need a war chest of XP materials to fully realize their potential.

Also, great news about the MACL12 fix! Thanks!

Yup
06-06-2018, 01:17 AM
Question about stacking talismans...

If more than one character has Destiny talismans.. does that stack to 40% damage reduction? Or, like different characters, does the talisman set only grant a maximum of 20% damage reduction even if there are multiple sets in play? So 1 set = 2% reduction, 2 sets = 20% reduction 4 sets = 20% reduction?

Yup
06-06-2018, 02:01 AM
Minor issue with the bat.....

PvP..

I take prisoner...

other team has the Bat...

Prisoner disables passives on the Bat.

I kill their Eddie (p0M). He does NOT revive due to passive disabled as expected.

They take a turn.

My next turn... I kill their Wrath.. he revives.. So the bat revived the SECOND ally to die. That doesn't seem right.
Not a huge issue (he's no red bat :)).

Battle run at the same time as this post.. in fact i posted in the middle of the battle.

rags-6094
06-06-2018, 06:21 AM
I took on a G Bat team (perhaps the same team) G bat revived Warrior Undead Rescuer after I killed him, he built up a stack of gold buffs on his team, but in the end they all died anyway nothing unordinary to report.
The problem is there's already sooooo many great characters all good but you can only choose 4.
Second problem is choosing the right 4 characters who's qualitys complement one another..

We see a very effective team in the arena and duplicate it or play with it a bit, latest example Assasin Corrupt Rescuer 3 in 4 teams has one.
I can't help thinking we all hold an untapped quality toon, who will it be that replaces ACR?

rags-6094
06-06-2018, 06:27 AM
My newbie son and I have come up with an idea (I'm sure it's been bandied around before) what about PVP teams with all 4 team members being Eddies.
Imagine a team made up of VHE,Pharoah,Navigator and Clansman taking on say POM,7th Son, Trooper and GRE or whatever combination....

Amarthir
06-06-2018, 06:50 AM
My newbie son and I have come up with an idea (I'm sure it's been bandied around before) what about PVP teams with all 4 team members being Eddies.
Imagine a team made up of VHE,Pharoah,Navigator and Clansman taking on say POM,7th Son, Trooper and GRE or whatever combination....

I dig it. I thought about that a while ago back when the community was making their collective list of suggestions. Like 80% of the ideas there, this one wasn't looked at.

hold
06-06-2018, 09:25 AM
Those so called events are indeed the best ones regarding ROI - and they are getting old and are boring as hell. That says a lot about this slot machine. It took me 1,5 days and about 25 refills to get a Lilith dupe - nice. At least the multiple yellow angels are good for flushing down the toilet for more dupes. My device plays a lot (lying next to me) and I play since start (with a short break) and could buy stuff with Frontier Coins. But I am missing Warrior and Gunner Lilith, Clair and Trooper Eddie plus of course Alexander. I have 2000 FC and don't dare to spend them because of what might come next.

Honestly just let me give you ironite and you calculate the average time a battle takes and lock the game that many hours. That would at least not waste electricity. It's just not fun anymore to press a button in the hope you don't get a dupe. (yes I got a few 4* from the rare souls from LoL X - but dupes, dupes and dupes)

If the devs says they are targeting new players by introducing more and more chars and talismans it makes me giggle. A new player will have a lot to catch up without needing even more stuff. It's getting confusing as hell who does what and why and is X a bug or is it intended?

How are other games keeping up the fun? Surely not by forcing the players to do the same old shit for a year without new content but dangling a different carrot every week in front of the donkeys. The expression Groundhog Day has been replaced by Legacy of the Beast - that's for sure.

Probably I am just tired of the bug infested slot machine this thing is. Summer is coming and it's crying for a break ... troopers should be safe as I can auto them.

P.S: Can the guy with the Alchemist please change his champ? On auto when the Alchemist triggers his fury my game always hangs and I have to force quit it. I always have to play this dude manually and it's really annoying. I give you this month before I kick you for having the Alchemist as a champ. :) (also ridiculous that this bug is not solved since everal month - it is game breaking)

Blade
06-06-2018, 10:13 AM

-Kaz

Thank you for your reply, Kaz.
It is good to hear that the talisman sets will show up in the future. But the timeline shocks and disappoints me:
Those from last year and early this year...so roughly estimated a timespan of 6-9 months will show up in a few months, lets say these are 3 months. This sums up to 9-12 months. Is it planned to extend this linearly to the recent talis? This would mean that the destiny set will show up again in march-june 2019?? Until then only the buyers will have the benefit? I recommend to rethink, if this strategy really is the way you want to go on with the game. I am pretty sure that many many people won't like that, including me. There are other and better ways to make money without separating your playerbase so obviously. Bring back this adventurer pack for example once in a while, this was a great and fair deal.

hold
06-06-2018, 10:41 AM
It is good to hear that the talisman sets will show up in the future. But the timeline shocks and disappoints me:
Those from last year and early this year...so roughly estimated a timespan of 6-9 months will show up in a few months, lets say these are 3 months. This sums up to 9-12 months. Is it planned to extend this linearly to the recent talis? This would mean that the destiny set will show up again in march-june 2019?? Until then only the buyers will have the benefit? I recommend to rethink, if this strategy really is the way you want to go on with the game. I am pretty sure that many many people won't like that, including me. There are other and better ways to make money without separating your playerbase so obviously. Bring back this adventurer pack for example once in a while, this was a great and fair deal.

Are you the last person that actually thinks the company gives a rat's ass of whether you like something or not? They have proven over and over that regardsless what people say they have their very own track - all the company does is trying to calm the mob and speaking about soon soon soon ... what is the latest thing you actually can think of an improvement or new and not dangling carrots? I guess it's the auto play and that took them nealry 2 years to implement since players were complaining from start that it takes too much time - let me repeat that: almost 2 years ... now do your own math about other shit that will show up soon ...

Liebhild
06-06-2018, 11:29 AM
Autoplay was only introduced to steal our ironite faster.

Alvorada
06-06-2018, 01:59 PM
So far:
850 bat fragments
295 lilith fragments
40% of my ironite spent on refils.

Fudjo
06-06-2018, 02:09 PM
So far:
850 bat fragments
295 lilith fragments
40% of my ironite spent on refils.

yeah, it took me 750-800 Ironite to get 500 Lilith fragments and I ended up with 6 yellow bats.

Ip4
06-06-2018, 02:27 PM
wow thats too many ironite...i am on 220 lilith fragments and that will be my first Lilith

saving ironite or try to find 300 more lilith frag?

Kaz_LOTB
06-06-2018, 02:52 PM

The release of the new Talismans is not tied to a specific timeline, mainly just the features. Whenever a given feature comes out, so to will the Talismans associated with them. It just so happens that the Talismans from earlier in the year were designed for content that is about to come out, so that's why you will see them first.

-Kaz

Iced_Earth
06-06-2018, 04:50 PM
uhh, the new update is coming today ? what u think guys, can we expect the new eddie ?

T-Man
06-06-2018, 05:33 PM
Why the maintenance break in the middle of an event? If it was truly only 1 hour, then not so bad, but it usually takes longer than that. Last time much much longer. :(

Kmadd69
06-06-2018, 05:34 PM
lol just getting one of them was hard. Funny I had three drops of 50 Lilith frags for this event but hardly any for the angel and after I got one today they finally gave me a 50 angel drop frags haha

Kmadd69
06-06-2018, 05:37 PM
Why the maintenance break in the middle of an event? If it was truly only 1 hour, then not so bad, but it usually takes longer than that. Last time much much longer. :(

yeah at least 3 hours lol

Kmadd69
06-06-2018, 05:38 PM
well actually there server crashed the last time and it made it even funnier. freaking goons

Sparton_LOTB
06-06-2018, 05:44 PM
Minor issue with the bat.....

[...]

My next turn... I kill their Wrath.. he revives.. So the bat revived the SECOND ally to die. That doesn't seem right.

Good catch. It sounds like Passive Disable is suppressing the kill tracking when it shouldn't.

I mentioned this to Kaz, and he said this maaaaay be fixed based on some other systemic changes to the combat system, but we're not totally sure. Regardless, I passed this to the team to track.

hold
06-06-2018, 06:03 PM
Autoplay was only introduced to steal our ironite faster.

Maybe but for once I see the positive side here - even if you have little time you can take care of your troopers.

Kmadd69
06-06-2018, 06:06 PM
Are you the last person that actually thinks the company gives a rat's ass of whether you like something or not? They have proven over and over that regardsless what people say they have their very own track - all the company does is trying to calm the mob and speaking about soon soon soon ... what is the latest thing you actually can think of an improvement or new and not dangling carrots? I guess it's the auto play and that took them nealry 2 years to implement since players were complaining from start that it takes too much time - let me repeat that: almost 2 years ... now do your own math about other shit that will show up soon ...

SOONtm it will be

Kmadd69
06-06-2018, 06:08 PM
Maybe but for once I see the positive side here - even if you have little time you can take care of your troopers.
"and its a free game!!!!" (farting)

Askora
06-06-2018, 06:23 PM
"and its a free game!!!!" (farting)

Actually a freemium game. Autoplay doesn't cost you any ironite. It does make it easier to grind and burn SoT, which costs ironite to refill but that's a choice. Autoplay is one of the few good things they've managed to do in quite some time. The biggest question is why it took so long to implement.

rags-6094
06-06-2018, 06:29 PM
Wow LOTB I just installed the update at opening the game I have received
1 legendary soul
1 Magis soul
10 G/A souls
3 rare gunner souls
16 rare souls
2 rare warrior souls
70 common gunner souls
15 common souls
Nice work! What did I do to earn them?

Stormseye
06-06-2018, 06:38 PM
Maybe delayed rewards?

rags-6094
06-06-2018, 06:42 PM
The game keeps updating mid game.. not sure if I want open the rare souls perhaps they should gather dust for a while I.e mature.... before I face further disappointment...

Symbiote
06-06-2018, 07:54 PM
Same here..,
I updated the Game.., and i'm confused...

I got a lot of souls, runes and shards.., 3x Skills Shards, 1x Legendary Souls, 29x Rare Souls, and a lot other Stuff...

mmh is it supposed to be? I don't think so.., but mmh it's ok.., for me.., i think? :D

Kmadd69
06-06-2018, 07:57 PM
wow its done that to me before

rags-6094
06-06-2018, 08:11 PM
Same here..,
I updated the Game.., and i'm confused...

I got a lot of souls, runes and shards.., 3x Skills Shards, 1x Legendary Souls, 29x Rare Souls, and a lot other Stuff...

mmh is it supposed to be? I don't think so.., but mmh it's ok.., for me.., i think? :D

Yeah I couldn't help myself I opened every soul and predictably its all shit!
Not a decent toon only 3* and the occasional 4* rubbish it did get my vortex up there though...

Iced_Earth
06-06-2018, 08:13 PM
my vortex is nearly resetted, it was 2.5/4 filled. no its nothing. wtf?

Kmadd69
06-06-2018, 08:16 PM
oh boy I better check mine. I was almost full. phew, it was normal.

Yup
06-06-2018, 08:17 PM
My theory is during maintenance they run repair on the database.

That will at times cause your player table to update and repair itself and correctly award you all teh stuff you should have been awarded but never claimed. So, you get a windfall of new shards, souls, skill shards, etc because the game never game them to you when it should have. I suspect.. kind of like all Worthy and Grand sacrifices NEVER give me skill shards, but they are on the list of rewards... so perhaps it's these numbers that get repaired.

It happened to me once a few months ago after an update.

Kmadd69
06-06-2018, 08:31 PM
wish it woulda done that for me today coulda use the shards to finish up my iron eddie lol

Symbiote
06-06-2018, 09:09 PM
This could be a thing.., this would explain all the 5* Gunner Shards and Gunner Common Souls..,
Mmh.., who knows.., but sounds reasonable.

ShadowedLies
06-06-2018, 09:10 PM
Turns out the update pushed rewards people were owed for one reason or a other but did not receive. So I guess I can't be sad I didn't get anything, lol.

Stormseye
06-06-2018, 10:18 PM
Logged in got
1 legendary -WUR dupe
17 Rare G/A all dupee
7 Rare Magus - all dupe
12 Rare Souls - Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer - yay for that, rest all dupes
55 gunner frags

All stuff I didnt know I was missing so cant complain and they will make good fodder for sac event coming soon.

HuckFinn150
06-07-2018, 01:01 AM
Are there getting ready to be new skull quests? I was doing them tonight and noticed it went from 711 skulls to 933. Does that mean we'll be getting some new levels?

Cefiar
06-07-2018, 02:06 AM
HuchFinn150: Wow, nice catch. Yeah same here. 222 more skulls. That's roughly another complete level.

Assuming that, it should be 213 skulls in the level (71 individual battles with 3 skulls per battle), plus the extra 9 skulls in the skull quests for each type (3 each for normal/hard/madness).

From memory, that was about the number of skulls that Underworld had (tho I could be wrong).

Also of note: Night City seems to have a new "placeholder" compared to what I last remember.

HuckFinn150
06-07-2018, 02:47 AM
I also have noticed it keeps defaulting to the Night City level when I log in. Maybe they are getting ready to open it up. I really, really hope so

Yup
06-07-2018, 02:57 AM
I think they've specifically posted Night City isn't opening in the teaser thread when others were speculating that the "Darkness falls" event was Night City. That doesn't mean something else won't open though. Or they were trying to divert attention :)

Alvorada
06-07-2018, 04:11 AM
I think they've specifically posted Night City isn't opening in the teaser thread when others were speculating that the "Darkness falls" event was Night City. That doesn't mean something else won't open though. Or they were trying to divert attention :)

Indeed. Actually I guess the staff confirm no launch during the european tour.

Cefiar
06-07-2018, 05:49 AM
Can a dev confirm if there's a bug with the Fragment Finder Achievements?

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10231-Fragment-finder-XII

Or don't these Lillith and Angel of Mercy fragments count toward this total? Given this is fragment based event, this would be a real bummer if this is the case.

FWIW: I'm pretty sure that mine has been at 8588 for a long time, and I've completed a few missions that gave me fragments recently too.

90mphyorker
06-07-2018, 06:21 AM
Dupe Magus for me. 245 Frags away from a 2nd Lilith Soul but only 170 Ironite left, which I very much doubt would be enough to get the remaining fragments. Guess I will have to wait till next month to tey and complete my Lilith set.

Tempted to buy the blue Talisman set as they look really good. But my heart, head and wallet says no. If they have any Ironite with them I probably wouls have.

Liebhild
06-07-2018, 08:10 AM
3 sentinel Lilith in row, great.

Iced_Earth
06-07-2018, 09:08 AM
for me 600 ironite gave me 2 liliths, and 11 angels. im fine with that

oh and devs, pls dont remove the tourlook from holysmoke eddie. he looks awesome

Ip4
06-07-2018, 09:32 AM
20xLOL7= 5 lilith fragment
20xLOL10= 20 lilith fragment

so slow...

rags-6094
06-07-2018, 09:32 AM
Dupe Magus for me. 245 Frags away from a 2nd Lilith Soul but only 170 Ironite left, which I very much doubt would be enough to get the remaining fragments. Guess I will have to wait till next month to tey and complete my Lilith set.

Tempted to buy the blue Talisman set as they look really good. But my heart, head and wallet says no. If they have any Ironite with them I probably wouls have.

Short answer it won't be enough I can guarantee..

I managed 3 x Liliths this event cost me I'm guessing around 1000 - 1500 ironite all my Liliths were dupes last one being my second warrior, bloody red pole dancer, yep straight in the sacrificial pot with you!
I'll keep the FC's just the same...

Banished
06-07-2018, 10:25 AM
I used the gunner bat in Arena. very convenient with the passive skill. It has to be a primary target during arena fight.

scott-5496
06-07-2018, 10:33 AM
Not sure where I will end up with on this but so far I have spent around 2200 ironite over the three days and got 15 Angels 41 rare souls and getting close to a third Lilith (all dupes as I have them all). As ever I like these events - my choice to not buy soul packs is working as I got my Clansman from a rare the other day - going to save my ironite for thes etypes of events I think.

Leano
06-07-2018, 12:22 PM
End of event for me, 1000 ironite spend. The results are:

710 Lilith Fragments, my first two Liliths were assassins
9 AOM
Lost track of the rare souls but got one Visions Eddie from them, the rest was only 3*

I'm quite disappointed with the Liliths i got but i'll get my first ultimate sacrifice burning one of them alongside with the visions, the bats, and the dupe junk i have. I think it was a good ironite burn but i was hoping to get the gunner as i think she has good synergy with my clansman

Banished
06-07-2018, 12:55 PM
Not sure where I will end up with on this but so far I have spent around 2200 ironite over the three days and got 15 Angels 41 rare souls and getting close to a third Lilith (all dupes as I have them all). As ever I like these events - my choice to not buy soul packs is working as I got my Clansman from a rare the other day - going to save my ironite for thes etypes of events I think.

You're crazy!! :D
with this event, got 2 bats and get my first Lilith soul. As I'm at work, I will check at home which one I get.
I think I spent like 300 ironite
End of event for mee too.

Ip4
06-07-2018, 01:07 PM
found first Lilith and she was red,is she good?

Leano
06-07-2018, 01:21 PM
found first Lilith and she was red,is she good?

I think she's great, she has ascension which buffs all status of your allies, can multiple stun and does a lot of damage. She's great with echo talis. I would be very happy if i had her since most of my relics are red.

HuckFinn150
06-07-2018, 02:35 PM
I'm done with this event. Extinguished all my ironite and gold. Got one bat, but not even close to a Lilith. I also noticed when I go into the arena to battle I find it hard to inflict any damage, but can auto play level ix lol with no worry. Must be one of the new talismans... I'm done until my resources regenerate. I've spent too much during this.

Blade
06-07-2018, 02:44 PM
I spent about 600 Ironite now and I am close to one Lilith and 7 Angles right now. Will finish the remaining fragments this evening after work. I will have a 1:4 chance for the missing Lilith :D
Bigger question is to buy the new Talis set or not...sounds promising but it would go against my principles. Hmm...

HuckFinn150
06-07-2018, 02:59 PM
I've only bought one set of talismans (strike). I done feel I would have gotten them any other way. My biggest puchases with real money has been talismans upgrade runes for red talismans. They don't seem to drop like the others.

Stormseye
06-07-2018, 03:52 PM
I've only bought one set of talismans (strike). I done feel I would have gotten them any other way. My biggest puchases with real money has been talismans upgrade runes for red talismans. They don't seem to drop like the others.

I farm level 7 of BNW GoF and get tons of 3* Evo runes. Same with colorless 3* evo shards. Been farming for last Echo talisman for months and have about 380 Colorless and 78 Reds and that's because I recently upgraded 8 red talisman to level 50.

Sick
06-07-2018, 04:09 PM
I spent about 2.000 Ironite and received 15 bats and 3Liliths. All three of them were blue. How likely is that.

Fudjo
06-07-2018, 04:27 PM
I spent about 2.000 Ironite and received 15 bats and 3Liliths. All three of them were blue. How likely is that.

1 in 125 times you open three Lilith souls, they will all be blue.

natasar
06-07-2018, 04:51 PM
Around 1400 ironite spent, 10 bats and 2 Liliths - both of them purple, but okay for me since I was still missing her before the event.

rags-6094
06-07-2018, 05:41 PM
How ironic the only ones I don't seem to be able to get are the blue and the pink Liliths...
Green green red this time always dupes, I had to purchase the blue...

Kmadd69
06-07-2018, 06:37 PM
so far 2 bats and no liliths trying to get my third one I'm 150 frags away

Grim
06-07-2018, 07:26 PM
Three bats and no Lilith yet, still fighting

MetalKing
06-07-2018, 09:41 PM
5 bats and 2 lilliths, both purple. Should i keep both lilliths or sac one. They are hard to come by and I hear multiple lillith teams are hard to kill.

druid138
06-07-2018, 09:53 PM
84 SoT refills (2,370 Ironite to buy 79 of them)

17 Angels
3 Liliths (though I started with 55 frags)
17 Rare Souls

All the Liliths were dupes, but all were dupes I wanted. I'll wait another month to try again for the elusive Magus.

druid138
06-07-2018, 10:13 PM
5 bats and 2 lilliths, both purple. Should i keep both lilliths or sac one. They are hard to come by and I hear multiple lillith teams are hard to kill.

I have no issues whatsoever keeping dupes of valuable toons (or toons I just like a lot). In the case of Lilith, I'd be happy with dupes of them all (and even 3 of the red).