PDA

View Full Version : Demon Dog

EddieV8-2238
08-22-2016, 06:00 PM
What talisman are the best to use 4 star at the moment

Gonzo
08-22-2016, 11:10 PM
Guardian Fierce x4 and Health Overwhelming x1

Attack Attack Attack!!!!! If you don't have a shield caster you can remove one red and place another Health.

He hit's super hard.

Nekroliun
08-22-2016, 11:37 PM
Demon dog with his charge hits like a plane, and lets not forget the stun

I agree go for the 4x guardian fierce, and health overwhelming, when u get him to 5* i usually put another health but maybe another guardian fierce is better, depends if he dies alot or not

aur0ra85
08-23-2016, 07:10 PM
I have one of these and he's perfect to replace my purple harpy as the single target damage dealer in my party due to the other red characters that buff each other; however, I don't have the talismans at this time and won't for weeks under the current drop rates. Purple mummy dog is going to be my next upgrade to 5 stars as the talismans from the purple harpy almost directly transfer.

ConfusedGuru
08-24-2016, 06:07 AM
Guardian (Fierce) talismans??? No, that would be a mistake. Want to deal more damage AND have more survivability? Go for Strength (Safeguard). With Magus characters already having a damage advantage over Warriors you definitely want the increase of MR that comes along with these talismans.

PerthEddie
08-25-2016, 10:56 AM
Didn't realise I had one of these!! What would you recommend levelling out of Demon Dog and red Soulless Demon

Team wise I am planning to use Soldier Eddie, Blue Allied Soldier and Demon Dog or red Soulless Demon. Or, would it be better to use SE, DD and SD?

EddieV8-2238
08-26-2016, 10:36 PM
I've got 3 blind tailsMan 2 mystical 1 overwhelming and 3 explosive 2 ferice 1 safeguard

Hypnos
08-26-2016, 10:48 PM
are you aware of the difference of ~200 in attack stat once both are level 50? Safeguard is something like 450 and Fierce is 696. If you want to buff your character just add another health overwhelming talisman as suggested above.

Hypnos
08-26-2016, 10:49 PM
Guardian (Fierce) talismans??? No, that would be a mistake. Want to deal more damage AND have more survivability? Go for Strength (Safeguard). With Magus characters already having a damage advantage over Warriors you definitely want the increase of MR that comes along with these talismans.

are you aware of the difference of ~200 in attack stat once both are level 50? Safeguard is something like 450 and Fierce is 696. If you want to buff your character just add another health overwhelming talisman as suggested above