PDA

View Full Version : Blue or Red

cranialtyrant
06-06-2018, 05:28 PM
I have the 700... I have max Clansman and Iron Ed... I have the Green and Yellow Liliths. I also have the new blue talismans. Who do I grab? Blue or Red?

I ran a combo of Clansman GL GPD and insert toon here - usually Sentinel Priestess.

I've heard good things about Magus Lilith with the new talismans. But I wonder if Warrior is too good. The G Bat has the talismans right now.

Stormseye
06-06-2018, 06:41 PM
If you need a damage dealer go Red if you need a blocker go Blue. With the new Destiny set, maybe Blue since you use AoM as your damage dealer.

cranialtyrant
06-06-2018, 11:30 PM
Is there any plus to using Warrior with echo and having Clansman fury... Versus Magus? I'd like to hear both sides. Not in a rush.
But right now GBat is reducing damage instead of GPD and GL is providing immunity first round instead of GPD as well. SL is bringing people back to life.

My real concern is defensive PVP and AI.

Yup
06-06-2018, 11:51 PM
It all really depends upon talismans and who the opponent is. Any 1 character generally don't make that much difference. Relics matter MUCH more.

cranialtyrant
06-07-2018, 01:32 AM
I'm finding that out as certain teams just wreck mine no matter the characters I have.

I'm gearing towards Magus... But only because of the fact that without GPD my SL dies quickly against warriors.

But maybe a good defense is a good offense?