PDA

View Full Version : An Unholy Legacy - Increased Chance for Beast Eddie!

Sparton_LOTB
06-08-2018, 12:01 AM
Get Cathedral Souls from winning battles for an increased chance of Beast Eddie!

Beast Eddie has leapt straight from the Legacy of the Beast European Tour 2018 to join is other aspects in the mobile game as a new 5★ Assassin. This unholy incarnation will debilitate foes with a wide variety of negative effects, and features two new effects. Bloodlust is a negative effect that heals your team every time you attack an enemy inflicted with it, and Shroud is a beneficial effect that converts damage taken into a portion of MAX HP! Unleash his Red Dragon fury to Doom and Furious Burn all enemies while cleansing all negative effects from allies, including Silver Effects!

From now until June 14th, 5 PM PT, the Cathedral Soul has become available! The Cathedral Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance of getting Beast Eddie!

Cathedral Souls can be earned in one of two ways:

There are Event Challenges that will earn you Cathedral Soul Fragments. Getting 200 fragments will earn you an Cathedral Soul, with up to 10 that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event. However, some of these challenges will require you to inflict some of the debilitating negative effects that Beast Eddie himself has, so search through your roster for Eddies and allies which can appease this unholy aspect of Eddie!
The store offers Cathedral Souls for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

Check out more on Beast Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10248).

zamasu
06-08-2018, 12:23 AM
Can you earn the beast eddie through regular g/a souls?

Liebhild
06-08-2018, 12:27 AM
Lame BS again. Waste lot of time to get in the end nothing again. Those so called events are getting more and more stupid.

Sparton_LOTB
06-08-2018, 12:28 AM

Yup, he's in anything that can drop a random 5★ Assassin (Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, Legendary Souls, Mythical Souls, etc).

Amarthir
06-08-2018, 12:28 AM

I just checked and he's available from Legendary souls, so he looks like a permanent addition.

Talk about an insane 5* Assassin.

The ghost of Vampire Hunter Eddie is smiling from beyond the grave.

GrimDusk
06-08-2018, 12:42 AM
I guess the gods (devils) favored me today, I got him with the 8th soul I purchased. I don't like to brag but he's so fucking cool. His abilities have awesome animations and his status effects are like nothing before this. If you face him fully sharded in the arena, may the beast have mercy on you.

infinite dreamer
06-08-2018, 01:08 AM
I just switched to a weak defense to help with the arena challenge goals. Good luck everyone!

Amarthir
06-08-2018, 01:20 AM
Grim Reaper Eddie (Future Talismans), Prisoner and Magus Lilith are some really good options for the event challenges.

Rain88
06-08-2018, 01:52 AM
Why settle for "use passive disable 1250 times" while they could have made it 12,500 times. Or hell, make it 12,500,000 times. The more people grind, the more they have fun... in a "game"... apparently

T-Man
06-08-2018, 02:01 AM
Grim Reaper Eddie (Future Talismans), Prisoner and Magus Lilith are some really good options for the event challenges.

Yep, running M Lilith (that finally dropped for me today), Prisoner, and RttH Ed which has a power move heal block. Damn forgot about Grim. Would be better here I think. Other potential heal blockers are A dog, Rocket Dog, A corrupt ox occultist, S Desert Guardian, S festive wicker deer.

Peppoah
06-08-2018, 02:05 AM
Yep, running M Lilith (that finally dropped for me today), Prisoner, and RttH Ed which has a power move heal block. Damn forgot about Grim. Would be better here I think. Other potential heal blockers are A dog, Rocket Dog, A corrupt ox occultist, S Desert Guardian, S festive wicker deer.

Warrior Allied Soldier is great for heal blocking.

T-Man
06-08-2018, 02:06 AM
Why settle for "use passive disable 1250 times" while they could have made it 12,500 times. Or hell, make it 12,500,000 times. The more people grind, the more they have fun... in a "game"... apparently

I hear ya there. It’s not fun. The saving grace is I can run my troopers in powerslave and complete the challanges at the same time. All on auto.

kkkreg5
06-08-2018, 02:09 AM
Navigator Ed does Heal Block for 2 turns (Crashing Rocks).

Amarthir
06-08-2018, 02:22 AM
Damn forgot about Grim.

I can't blame you there. He's fallen behind the times. Time for a makeover! Same with Carriage Rider.

Yup
06-08-2018, 05:17 AM
The irony.. these achievements are easier with Beast Ed.. these are his basic moves.

rags-6094
06-08-2018, 05:56 AM
I'm tired!
Can't we just have a couple of weeks of no events!
Just the daily grind, save up some ironite, save some gold, work the game where we want to work it?
I have already had my first of 10 potential souls nothing more than a f***ing stupid 3* Magis allied soldier.

So so tired of being lied to greater chance of a new ed my ass! Perhaps .000000000005% greater chance.
I have never pulled the event Eddie in any of these events why do I bother?
I will have a go I guess but won't be expecting anything exciting.

I did get birthday wishes from NF in an email today though I wondered if there'd give me the new Eddie for my Bday!
What's that you say! It's not that silly they dish out Chrissy presents! How about birthday presents?

Moonchild-6759
06-08-2018, 06:20 AM
I'm tired!
Just the daily grind, save up some ironite, save some gold, work the game where we want to work it?
I have already had my first of 10 potential souls nothing more than a f***ing stupid 3* Magis allied soldier.

So so tired of being lied to greater chance of a new ed my ass! Perhaps .000000000005% greater chance.

I did get birthday wishes from NF in an email today though I wondered if there'd give me the new Eddie for my Bday!
What's that you say! It's not that silly they dish out Chrissy presents! How about birthday presents?

If you want to break from events and this event is bad for you - well there you have your break. There is nothing that forces you to play the "event-game".
Some of us really appreciate the fact that events keep coming at this pace. If you get used to the rotation saving up materials is not hard while playing all the events.

Dupes are part of the game. But in opposition to before i started to see you on the forums (which is good, please dont take it any other way) the %-chance of getting certain event characters are highlighted in the book of souls and are no longer kept a secret.

rags-6094
06-08-2018, 06:29 AM
Yeah I am aware of that but it does seem like a tiny chance just the same...
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by opposition to before you started seeing me in the forums?
Have I been a bit of a pain in the ass or something?

I don't want to take break I like the game but this new pace is taking a bit of getting used to...

B.t.w another toon with passive disable (if you don't have the Prisoner like me) is Gunner Chopper.

hold
06-08-2018, 07:19 AM

Because the focus is on the new players right now! And if you have just started the game you get a Prisoner, Astra and Magus Lilith as a welcoming present that you actually can do the grind.

AND: Ooooooh look another superpowered dangling carrot for the slot machine - more for new players to catch up!

But that's all good because the devs do such a good job developing a stable and bug free client.

chagi
06-08-2018, 07:34 AM
I hate even like this. Only depend on luck. Isn't fair?

Iced_Earth
06-08-2018, 07:36 AM
used my whole ironite, got 30 souls. and only a 4 dupe. lel
hope the coming sac event will rewarding the souls too

rags-6094
06-08-2018, 08:28 AM
Welcome to the club! I've got just over 200 left and plan on holding onto them for the daily grind.
Love the event and hope I jag an Eddie
Good luck everyone!

Ip4
06-08-2018, 09:25 AM
first cathedral soul - assasin corrupt rescuer

URock
06-08-2018, 10:04 AM
So...only a chance of getting the "LOTB Tour Eddie"?

Lame event, Nodding Frog! I don't waste my time only for a chance...

Everybody who bought a ticket for the LOTB-Tour should get this "Tour-Eddie"!

Blade
06-08-2018, 10:22 AM

That's a great idea!! I am already in joyful anticipation for wednesday next week :)

scott-5496
06-08-2018, 10:28 AM
I am running the event with Iron Eddie, Prisoner with Zones and Allied Soldier with thorns - on AMOLAD Madness - all going very well with that team.

dragonmat89
06-08-2018, 10:34 AM

I was hoping for something similar - "Send us a photo of your ticket and receive a Beast Eddie toon" or something.

hold
06-08-2018, 11:07 AM
I was hoping for something similar - "Send us a photo of your ticket and receive a Beast Eddie toon" or something.

The "event" is almost what you hoped it is: Send X amount of money to get a chance of getting the new Ed.

The good news are: All the old and new bugs are completely FREE! You just get them and moer of them with EVERY SINGLE UPDATE!!!

FarmerEddie
06-08-2018, 11:57 AM
Opened 10 of my hundreds of rare g/a and there he was. Just like that. He definitely makes the missions easy ;). Cleared the passive disable one with him and prisoner in 2 SoT refills on powerslave and well on my way with the others. He's definitely a beast of a character.

FarmerEddie
06-08-2018, 12:11 PM
This should also help put to rest the confusion surrounding when a character from a soul is determined. To reiterate, I did not claim or win any new g/a souls since event started. I opened 10 saved ones. Out pops Beast Eddie. For all the doubters out there, this should clear things up.

90mphyorker
06-08-2018, 01:27 PM
[QUOTE=URock;74494

Everybody who bought a ticket for the LOTB-Tour should get this "Tour-Eddie"![/QUOTE]

I hope they never implement anything like that. People should not miss based on their geographical location.

infinite dreamer
06-08-2018, 02:23 PM
I thought they should give out a code for ironite with the concert tickets. It would possibly encourage new people to try the game from the shows and not hose anyone who has been playing for a long time. And hopefully they come to the States at some point!

TheAlbatross-1864
06-08-2018, 02:40 PM
Dont get me wrong, ive had some great luck in the past with event souls but this time around my luck ran out. I spent 20$ on ironite and chose to buy a 10 pack of cathedral souls. Now, i know there are no guarantees but i only got 3 star characters. I should have just saved the ironite for sands of time refils or something because I honestly feel like I just threw away my money. I like supporting the game because i think its a great game, and maybe that helps in the long run to help keep characters and content flowing, i am just a bit disappointed with my recent purchase.

Ip4
06-08-2018, 02:42 PM
Dont get me wrong, ive had some great luck in the past with event souls but this time around my luck ran out. I spent 20$ on ironite and chose to buy a 10 pack of cathedral souls. Now, i know there are no guarantees but i only got 3 star characters. I should have just saved the ironite for sands of time refils or something because I honestly feel like I just threw away my money. I like supporting the game because i think its a great game, and maybe that helps in the long run to help keep characters and content flowing, i am just a bit disappointed with my recent purchase.
i do that mistake many times,no more buying stupid souls,better spend ironite on other things!

TheAlbatross-1864
06-08-2018, 03:03 PM
I did get a mayan preistess indirectly through sacrifices of the paid souls though. So that was nice at least. But like i said bothing came from the cathedral souls directly. The risk i took was calculated, but man i am bad at math

Iced_Earth
06-08-2018, 06:18 PM
guys, what u think about the coming sacrifice event ? can we excpect a sac event about those new souls ?

blade685
06-08-2018, 06:28 PM
for now only 3* toons with that souls like always for me or a 4* dupe, i hate that souls events

sumpfleiche
06-08-2018, 06:41 PM
anybody an idea which toon or ed does exhaust excluding the new beast ed and magus lillith?

blade685
06-08-2018, 06:49 PM
anybody an idea which toon or ed does exhaust excluding the new beast ed and magus lillith?

i used magus lilith...

R1ck
06-08-2018, 06:53 PM

You have Iron Eddie, he does exhaust with his fury, almost finish that challenge using him in powerslave, haven't done any refill.

blade685
06-08-2018, 07:12 PM
You have Iron Eddie, he does exhaust with his fury, almost finish that challenge using him in powerslave, haven't done any refill.

no refill too but so many time lost for shitty rewards lol

sumpfleiche
06-08-2018, 09:19 PM
thanks you :)

Fudjo
06-08-2018, 09:47 PM
guys, what u think about the coming sacrifice event ? can we excpect a sac event about those new souls ?

Yeah, I'm expecting 5 Cathedral Souls for a Level 6 sacrifice, 10 Cathedral Souls for a Level 7 sacrifice, and 5 Cathedral Souls for the Vortex reward.

Amarthir
06-08-2018, 11:23 PM
Whelp, bought 21 Cathedral Souls with some ironite and got the usual dupe Wickerman and Hellraiser. Oh well, I'm not that upset since I know this is a mobile game and I don't have to spend money if I don't want to. Not to mention, I'll be more likely to see him in a rare GA soul from sacrifice or the like. Well, back to grinding for gold. I'm looking forward to the sacrifice event. Personally, they're usually my favorite parts of the month and I do have a few 4 and 5* dupes ready to fry :) I think I'll invest some $$ in those nice gold iaps. You get alot for the value, plus it would possibly set me back up for daily play, now that my life has evened back out.

Cheers my friends \m/

blade685
06-09-2018, 12:03 AM
Whelp, bought 21 Cathedral Souls with some ironite and got the usual dupe Wickerman and Hellraiser. Oh well, I'm not that upset since I know this is a mobile game and I don't have to spend money if I don't want to. Not to mention, I'll be more likely to see him in a rare GA soul from sacrifice or the like. Well, back to grinding for gold. I'm looking forward to the sacrifice event. Personally, they're usually my favorite parts of the month and I do have a few 4 and 5* dupes ready to fry :) I think I'll invest some $$ in those nice gold iaps. You get alot for the value, plus it would possibly set me back up for daily play, now that my life has evened back out.

Cheers my friends \m/

i don't use my ironit in that kind of event for all but not that shitty events, i used so many before now finish
1/100 chance to have new toon without me now ^^

Liebhild
06-09-2018, 01:15 AM
With the increased P2W-shit almost everything really becomes useless.

Cefiar
06-09-2018, 05:00 AM
The Beast can sometimes do it with his fury, as can Eternity Eddie.

Also apparently Gunner Undead Rescuer.

While it's got a much lower target number than the other two skill event targets, it's definitely not a skill shared by a lot of toons. I expect there'll be a number of people who don't have ANY of the characters that have the exhaust skill on their teams.

My girlfriend gets tired of trying to figure out who does what each time one of these events comes up and keeps threatening to make up a spreadsheet of all the skill effects that the characters she and I have, so it's easily searchable.

rags-6094
06-09-2018, 06:01 AM

While it's got a much lower target number than the other two skill event targets, it's definitely not a skill shared by a lot of toons. I expect there'll be a number of people who don't have ANY of the characters that have the exhaust skill on their teams.

My girlfriend gets tired of trying to figure out who does what each time one of these events comes up and keeps threatening to make up a spreadsheet of all the skill effects that the characters she and I have, so it's easily searchable.

I should bow done before you ' I'm not worthy' etc etc... I stirred my Wife of 26 years about canning all her shitty candy crush games and focussing on LOTB and she just laughed at me, could of been worse I guess.. she didn't punch me!

Cefiar
06-09-2018, 06:14 AM
Rags: Hah! She was the one that found the game, not me! I started playing after she did, tho she had the game crap itself and needed support to get her account back (which set her back a bit), plus she doesn't play anywhere near as much as I do, tho we do talk about which characters are better for things, etc etc.

Cefiar
06-09-2018, 06:28 AM
Damn these bugs! I had close to a winning streak of 20, and during the battle the game hung. Froze up as soon as I attacked for the first time.

Lost my winning steak. Really makes me want to participate in the event! </sarcasm>

rags-6094
06-09-2018, 07:05 AM
25 cosmos done, 150 cosmos done, 5 arena battles done, 30 arena battles done, heal block 1k times done, exhaust 175 done, over half way with passive disable, gotta shit load of gold back, opened up more toon slots and opened a lotta nothing souls but over all quite happy!

Cefiar
06-09-2018, 08:07 AM
Nice work. I have nobody that does exhaust except The Beast (and that's a very small chance), so I'm currently at 14. :/

And on autoplay almost all my characters with heal block NEVER seem to use it. So that's currently at 8. :(

Passive disable all done. That was pretty easy.

I got the 75 arena battles done and the 150 cosmos ones too.

Only one 4* cathedral soul so far (Angel of Fear). The rest were all 3* stuff I already had. :/

hold
06-09-2018, 12:48 PM
"Higher chance for ..." - Cathedral soul is not showing in the list of souls and what the chances actually are (not very high we know that) - one with evil thoughts could file another complaint to Apple ... I just can't be arsed to do it as this is really not the biggest problem of this wannabe software - I really can't remember a program that bad and bug infested within the last 10 years.

chagi
06-09-2018, 12:56 PM
I agree with you man.....
I don't have any luck, spent all ironite but nothing.... So sad

MetalKing
06-09-2018, 02:45 PM

3 cathedral souls so far all 3 stars. Yes! Please convince the wife to make the guide. It is up to us as well as the dev's to help keep this game vibrant and improving. I'm considering making an encounter guide will all a player will see in each area/zone. I haven't progressed very far in bnw so would need help with that one

HuckFinn150
06-09-2018, 03:28 PM
The game is freezing very Badly today. The last 2 arena battles froze mid attack.

Kmadd69
06-09-2018, 03:53 PM
nothing but dupes a 4 star blue chopper was the best I got. kinda figured that would be the case.

HuckFinn150
06-09-2018, 03:56 PM
That's better than I can do. I can't even get into a battle without a communication error. I've checked my network and no issues there. The game has been very glitchy since the last update.

Stormseye
06-09-2018, 04:07 PM
This should also help put to rest the confusion surrounding when a character from a soul is determined. To reiterate, I did not claim or win any new g/a souls since event started. I opened 10 saved ones. Out pops Beast Eddie. For all the doubters out there, this should clear things up.

Thanks for the heads up.

TheAlbatross-1864
06-09-2018, 04:15 PM
For those of you wondering, gunner undead rescuer does work for the exhaust challenge. I completed it using only that character for it

Yup
06-09-2018, 05:35 PM
Constant APMA10 errors in the arena.. I mean CONSTANT

FarmerEddie
06-09-2018, 05:42 PM
Same here. The days on the tractor are a lot longer when there's APMA's everywhere 😧

rags-6094
06-09-2018, 06:18 PM
I already mentioned Gunner Chopper for passive disable if missing The Prisoner, there's also Death Dog, I so seldom use the old Death Dog..
On glitches my devices have been working well, that is - no drop outs but really slow to load next game or exit the one just completed.

R1ck
06-09-2018, 07:20 PM
As usual, don't play much on weekends but got 4 event souls from challenges today. Summoned them all together and there he was, Beast Eddie. First time I get a character event from event soul.

Cefiar
06-09-2018, 11:39 PM
For those of you wondering, gunner undead rescuer does work for the exhaust challenge. I completed it using only that character for it

Yeah his effect is a 'random negative effect' from memory, so it's not foolproof, but it does work.

Still, don't have him. :/

chagi
06-10-2018, 01:37 AM
Summon 10 cathedral soul = all 3* ????
Funny???? Where's my luck???

HuckFinn150
06-10-2018, 12:21 PM
Pulled 4 event souls last night and got Beast Eddie and Clansman Eddie along with a Blue NOL King Wickerdog. First time for me to pull an event character. I'm happy, because I still have a150 ironite and almost 900k in gold. I'm not broke like the last one lol.

Symbiote
06-10-2018, 12:53 PM
I'm tired!

But if we have no events, ALL the Players maybe would expect, more than now, that they should fix bugs.., WTF
This would be.., no this isn't realistic at all...
All the Buggy Events with more and MORE time consuming crap, especially the !Arena Events!.., are a good thing to have excuses over excuses that every thing gets wrong, if there wouldn't be new crap, they had nothing to excuse with. ;D

Sorry, but i do not have kind words atm for this.., i love the game, but i'm losing the FUN with it...

T-Man
06-10-2018, 02:57 PM
As usual, don't play much on weekends but got 4 event souls from challenges today. Summoned them all together and there he was, Beast Eddie. First time I get a character event from event soul.

Congrats Rick! Cool an event sould finally paid off for you. I’ve yet to see red eyes from these event souls.

GotN
06-10-2018, 04:20 PM

Congrats fellow trooper to this long awaited and deserved luck!
Still collecting souls here til I’m through with all challenges and will throw them in all together hoping for nothing :p Saw the guys live last night what makes me not care about any shit pulls here. It’s been a blast \m/

natasar
06-10-2018, 04:28 PM
Cashed in the first four event souls: red eyes once for a 5* assassin Eddie - unfortunately it wasn't Beast Eddie but a dupe VHE (my third VHE pull altogether).

R1ck
06-10-2018, 06:16 PM
Congrats Rick! Cool an event sould finally paid off for you. I’ve yet to see red eyes from these event souls.

Congrats fellow trooper to this long awaited and deserved luck!
Still collecting souls here til I’m through with all challenges and will throw them in all together hoping for nothing :p Saw the guys live last night what makes me not care about any shit pulls here. It’s been a blast \m/

Thanks guys, and yes It is disappointing to see that great forum contributors are leaving and not blaming their reasons.
Many of us came here for the band, but eventually we will have to leave because of the lack of competitiveness of the developers.

blade685
06-10-2018, 08:16 PM
GG R1ck, no red eye from that souls for me too, but many 3* shit ^^

Cefiar
06-11-2018, 01:49 AM
Found an amazing combo for exhaust if you have someone who has Magus Lillith as a trooper (assuming you have the other chars).

The team was:
* Aces High Eddie (mine was fully sharded)
* Gold Idol (any, pref max lvl, no need for sharding)
* Magus Lillith (Trooper, was unsharded).

You need to play this manually (no auto play).

I had Strike talis on Aces High (I forgot), tho if I did it again I would have removed those and added something else. Any talis that reduce/stop damage (not reflect), raise HP, stop you dying, heal or remove negative effects are good for your characters in this method (eg: Force, Angel, Immunity, Steel, Endure, Heal, Immortal, etc).

As all the chars were level 100, I chose A Matter of Life and Death (Battlefield, last level) to play. Having 5 rounds gives you more chances to inflict Exhaust.

Each round was basically this:
Aces High: Roulette (Basic, Future) - Heal the whole team.
Gold Idol: Greed (Power, Cost 1) - Steal power from opponents.
Magus Lillith: Quell (Basic) - Magic damage, inflicts Exhaust, 50% chance of another attack.

The goal is to inflict Exhaust as many times as possible WITHOUT killing the characters.

If you get extra attacks with the Lillith, spread them across the enemies to avoid killing them as much as possible.

I got all the way to the 4th round before Lillith was killed (4x Pyros, maybe take out the Green and Assassin Pyros first, as they did the most damage to Lillith). Between that and Counterstike on my Aces High, I probably could have inflicted quite a number more Exhausts.

As it was, I got 71 in just one battle(!), which was enough for me to complete the Challenge (I was at 116 going in).

PS: Thanks to Moonchild-5091 and their Magus Lillith - could not have done this without a Magus Lillith trooper.

PerthEddie
06-11-2018, 04:44 AM
Don't mention Exhaust to me as I am really frustrated and annoyed with that. I just cannot do it. I don't have Beast Eddie or Magus Lilith. I do have a GCR so been using that. I know it is very random for the GCR to trigger Exhaust but it hasn't triggered once for me at all. Only other option I have now got is to stick some talismans on my Eternity Eddie and see if I have any luck with that. If I don't then I am screwed and won't be able to complete that part of the event :mad:

rags-6094
06-11-2018, 05:24 AM
Don't mention Exhaust to me as I am really frustrated and annoyed with that. I just cannot do it. I don't have Beast Eddie or Magus Lilith. I do have a GCR so been using that. I know it is very random for the GCR to trigger Exhaust but it hasn't triggered once for me at all. Only other option I have now got is to stick some talismans on my Eternity Eddie and see if I have any luck with that. If I don't then I am screwed and won't be able to complete that part of the event :mad:

Send me a request I have Magis Lilith ready to go I'll set her as my trooper, I can re-add you a few times to get the job done.
Use a method I saw used by Cefiar earlier today on the forums and use weaker characters in a high level to get the job done preferably sentinels mainly..
Us Aussies need to stick together!

Cefiar
06-11-2018, 06:08 AM
If I had a Magus Lillith, or even a Iron Eddie, I'd help too. I've set mine to The Beast as his fury can "sometimes" do Exhaust, and happy to add you if that will help.

I don't have any of the other toons that do it either, and I have a lot of toons, tho mostly all the original 1-3*'s and a fair few (but not all) 4-5* ones. :/

Cefiar
06-11-2018, 07:04 AM
PerthEddie: You could probably do it with a Magus Lillith (from a trooper) and Aces Eddie (whom you have).

I looked at your team and talis and I'd probably pack Aces with either:

* Fate (3 set), Immunity (2 set), Random Red (eg: Iron, choose something that boosts def).
* Angel (3 Set), Iron (2 set), Random anything (choose something that boosts def).
* Immunity (2 Set), Iron (2 set), Shell (2 set).

From what I can see, you've got all those in your inventory, and fully max'd up to level 50 for each which is definitely a bonus.

Those combos should fare your Aces High Eddie well with just the Magus Lillith (Trooper) as a team member. I wouldn't even bother pulling in another character.

FWIW: The reason I suggested the Gold Idol (which I know you don't have) is it's somewhat expendable, and its Greed skill steals the power from opponents, which stops them doing quite so much damage to you.

Kris-0707
06-11-2018, 08:22 AM
I dont know how many souls used already, but still not even single 4*** toon from event soul with "decreased" chance for blah blah blah ....

FarmerEddie
06-11-2018, 09:34 AM
GCR? Your luck might be a bit better with the GUR (yellow buzz). GCR won't help at all here

FarmerEddie
06-11-2018, 10:44 AM
And Aces High won't be helping anyone for this either. He's been one of my main Eddies for a while, and I never seen him exhaust anyone. Iron and Eternity Eds could help a little better. ☺ Good luck.

Cefiar
06-11-2018, 11:07 AM
FarmerEddie: Aces High is only useful IF (and only if) you have Magus Lillith as a trooper at the same time. He's one of the few characters that has a basic skill that heals your whole team without inflicting any damage.

ie: You take LONGER to complete things cos your Eddie isn't killing characters left and right, and you get to inflict as many Exhausts as you can with the Magus Lillith from your Trooper, spreading it across all your enemies. The idea isn't to kill everyone as fast as possible, but to inflict the most Exhausts!

Deano82
06-11-2018, 01:08 PM
I have set my magus lilith as my champ if anyone wants to add me 👍 got a few slots free if your not already on my trooper list

FarmerEddie
06-11-2018, 01:26 PM
FarmerEddie: Aces High is only useful IF (and only if) you have Magus Lillith as a trooper at the same time. He's one of the few characters that has a basic skill that heals your whole team without inflicting any damage.

ie: You take LONGER to complete things cos your Eddie isn't killing characters left and right, and you get to inflict as many Exhausts as you can with the Magus Lillith from your Trooper, spreading it across all your enemies. The idea isn't to kill everyone as fast as possible, but to inflict the most Exhausts!

In this particular scenario you are correct. Apologies Cef, I misinterpreted your post. Cheers

PerthEddie
06-11-2018, 03:23 PM
PerthEddie: You could probably do it with a Magus Lillith (from a trooper) and Aces Eddie (whom you have).

I looked at your team and talis and I'd probably pack Aces with either:

* Fate (3 set), Immunity (2 set), Random Red (eg: Iron, choose something that boosts def).
* Angel (3 Set), Iron (2 set), Random anything (choose something that boosts def).
* Immunity (2 Set), Iron (2 set), Shell (2 set).

From what I can see, you've got all those in your inventory, and fully max'd up to level 50 for each which is definitely a bonus.

Those combos should fare your Aces High Eddie well with just the Magus Lillith (Trooper) as a team member. I wouldn't even bother pulling in another character.

FWIW: The reason I suggested the Gold Idol (which I know you don't have) is it's somewhat expendable, and its Greed skill steals the power from opponents, which stops them doing quite so much damage to you.

Thanks for that - much appreciated. I have sent rags a request so hoping he accepts and swaps his champ. Probably be tomorrow night AWST before I get chance to do this now though

Blade
06-11-2018, 03:42 PM
Have you finished the healblock mission already? Otherwise it is perfect to do them together without damage but creating energy for sentinel rock golem. This was real fun, i think it took me 10 runs in Powerslave to complete everything :) Next time rewards should be higher the less runs you need to make it a bit more interesting and to favor strategy.

rags-6094
06-11-2018, 05:53 PM
Can anyone tell me (I already have a theory on this) if I hold onto my remaining cathedral souls for the coming soul event I'm guessing after this event opening them the higher chance of pulling Beast Eddie goes back to normal, so I lose that advantage... would you agree?

Askora
06-11-2018, 06:02 PM
Can anyone tell me (I already have a theory on this) if I hold onto my remaining cathedral souls for the coming soul event I'm guessing after this event opening them the higher chance of pulling Beast Eddie goes back to normal, so I lose that advantage... would you agree?

I don't think it matters much as to when you open it. I would assume the odds are affixed to the soul, so it always has that higher chance.

rags-6094
06-11-2018, 06:44 PM
That's good then! Also since taking your advice from yesterday I have squirrelled away a small stack of unopened souls, who new how many souls I was opening in a 24 hour period...?
As a bi-product other parts of my game plan have changed too and I have a lot more gold than I normally do!

Ip4
06-11-2018, 06:47 PM
no matter when you open that soul it will always be the same character

rags-6094
06-11-2018, 07:06 PM
no matter when you open that soul it will always be the same character

Not that old debate!
I'm not not going to debate that again...
I don't know the answer to that one but there seems to be 50/50 confusion amongst forum members, farmer Eddie might give you a different take on that it's a pretty strong argument too, reading back just a few days posts he explains, but I can't find where I saw it, it may be in this thread...

Askora
06-11-2018, 07:07 PM
That's good then! Also since taking your advice from yesterday I have squirrelled away a small stack of unopened souls, who new how many souls I was opening in a 24 hour period...?
As a bi-product other parts of my game plan have changed too and I have a lot more gold than I normally do!

Cool! Glad to hear it's already paying off with additional benefits.

As Ip4 stated, they don't normally change. But, that's not always true. My clansman and ETG both came from souls I had prior to their release. I've mentioned a couple times in the past my theory on how it works. Even when they don't change, dropping them when you get the most benefit is always going to be better.

Leano
06-11-2018, 07:11 PM
Will the next event start today? I'm sick of waiting to sacrifice my dupes

Askora
06-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Not that old debate!
I don't know the answer to that one but there seems to be 50/50 confusion amongst forum members, farmer Eddie might give you a different take on that it's a pretty strong argument too, reading back just a few days posts he explains, but I can't find where I saw it, it may be in this thread...

I think my theory is probably the most sound. I'm not a programmer, but I know how to write programs.

Simplest explanation. Start with 3 5* assassins. Odds for each at 1/3. Make it where you use a random number from 1 to 12. 1-4 is ACotD, 5-8 is VHE, 9-12 is Rainmaker. Add Beast Eddie and keep the same 1-12 range. Only difference, now 1-3 is ACotD, 4-6 is VHE 7-9 is Rainmaker, and 10-12 is Beast Eddie.

I'm fairly certain there is an RNG seed value that's associated with your account and each stack of souls, which only changes when you cash it in and it syncs with the server. Since computer rng is not random and is based on a formula, the result will always be the same for the same seed value. What's changing is the character that a specific number gives you, although as in my example it doesn't guarantee there will be change.

rags-6094
06-11-2018, 07:41 PM
I think my theory is probably the most sound. I'm not a programmer, but I know how to write programs.

Simplest explanation. Start with 3 5* assassins. Odds for each at 1/3. Make it where you use a random number from 1 to 12. 1-4 is ACotD, 5-8 is VHE, 9-12 is Rainmaker. Add Beast Eddie and keep the same 1-12 range. Only difference, now 1-3 is ACotD, 4-6 is VHE 7-9 is Rainmaker, and 10-12 is Beast Eddie.

I'm fairly certain there is an RNG seed value that's associated with your account and each stack of souls, which only changes when you cash it in and it syncs with the server. Since computer rng is not random and is based on a formula, the result will always be the same for the same seed value. What's changing is the character that a specific number gives you, although as in my example it doesn't guarantee there will be change.

I hope your wrong about that because if you are right then I'm wasting my time saving souls up, I've always thought I seem to always throw way more of the same dupe 4* & 5* toons and those are way further between then the average punter, like I've been marked or as you say "seeded" by NF to be a new toon loser..

HuckFinn150
06-11-2018, 08:09 PM
You can add me as a trooper. I got Beast Eddie and haven't got him up real good yet, but he's ok. I'll set him as my champion for anyone who wants. His exhaust does work well. Hope it helps.

He's set. I hope who ever needs him can have good luck with him. Play on.,.

Askora
06-11-2018, 08:09 PM
I hope your wrong about that because if you are right then I'm wasting my time saving souls up, I've always thought I seem to always throw way more of the same dupe 4* & 5* toons and those are way further between then the average punter, like I've been marked or as you say "seeded" by NF to be a new toon loser..

Saving souls isn't about them changing necessarily, although it can and does happen which can always be a bonus. The bigger benefit comes by using them during the right events. The Valentine's day event comes to mind as well as other events where soul drop odds have been increased. The more you have to sacrifice for those kinds of events, the more rolls of the dice you get. Doesn't guarantee anything, but it does help your odds a little bit.

hold
06-11-2018, 08:41 PM
Not that old debate!

As I explained here -> klick (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9738-Keeping-Rare-souls-for-future-event&p=74710&viewfull=1#post74710) <- it seems like the souls are decided when you get them - there is however a twist to it that I have a theory but missing insights to that.

Yes, I tested it with two independent devices and I will do a few more tests.

Blade
06-11-2018, 09:25 PM
People got a new char from old souls. That's all I need to know

Patrice-1201
06-11-2018, 09:34 PM
What puzzles me is that the devs aren’t answering this question...

rags-6094
06-11-2018, 09:36 PM
Thanks Hold I actually remember reading that post at the time, I am starting to wonder if the Devs truly know the answer themselves.
What needs to happen is the Devs start a closed thread explanation to exactly where the soul is determined.
And any changes to that process when new characters are released, put the thread in the summoning souls list of threads and then it will never again be lost and everyone new and old can always return to that piece of info whenever they want.

This will put it beyond question for future and the way players work their souls may well be determined by that explanation.

Except of course what Askora is saying is true, I will hold souls either way due to upcoming soul sacrifice events..

Amarthir
06-11-2018, 09:37 PM

Prolly cuz they've already answered it a dozen times already lmao.

rags-6094
06-11-2018, 09:37 PM

So true! Soooo true!

Yup
06-11-2018, 11:42 PM

Because they really don't know. Or because it's BOTH - which case to use depending upon how they see it best financially rewarding them. So they can't blankety state it's one or the other. As long as the truth is not actually revealed... speculation will do little harm.

From a purely financial standpoint you would want people thinking they need new souls, even if they don't. Why WOULD they answer this?

FarmerEddie
06-12-2018, 12:17 AM
Interesting point of view there Yup. Makes sense. Take that and add to it the fact that we roast the devs ' nuts in the fire every time they post something lately and we can easily see why the devs aren't replying to anything at all recently. 😁

Liebhild
06-12-2018, 12:18 AM

Banished
06-12-2018, 09:59 AM
got 7 souls with the event. bought 4 souls with ironite.
Dropped s**t only: Sacrificed all. best character I got: carriage irder eddy I already have.

f**ck it.

Ip4
06-12-2018, 11:08 AM
15 catedral souls = 2 x 4 star
shit event...

hold
06-12-2018, 12:33 PM
Interesting point of view there Yup. Makes sense. Take that and add to it the fact that we roast the devs ' nuts in the fire every time they post something lately and we can easily see why the devs aren't replying to anything at all recently. ��

And we re doing this totally out of the blue without any reason because we are just the biggest bunch of mean c*nts on the planet. We are not doing it because

- the game is buggy as fuck
- we a have the feeling we are alpha testers since 2 years
- we have enough of doing the same shit over and over again
- we are sick of being told bollocks (focussing on new players by pumping out more and more stuff to chase after and confusing the hell out of everyone - bug or feature)
- we haven't seen any new content in a year
- all we hear is soon soon soon sooon sooooooooon
- it's pay to win now (especially for new palyers that they are focussing on so greatly)

FarmerEddie
06-12-2018, 01:58 PM
And we re doing this totally out of the blue without any reason because we are just the biggest bunch of mean c*nts on the planet. We are not doing it because

- the game is buggy as fuck
- we a have the feeling we are alpha testers since 2 years
- we have enough of doing the same shit over and over again
- we are sick of being told bollocks (focussing on new players by pumping out more and more stuff to chase after and confusing the hell out of everyone - bug or feature)
- we haven't seen any new content in a year
- all we hear is soon soon soon sooon sooooooooon
- it's pay to win now (especially for new palyers that they are focussing on so greatly)

Hey, not saying roasting their nuts over a slow fire isn't justified in any way, Eddie knows we all had enough. Was just meant as a funny observation. I really gotta learn me how to use some emojis lol 😁

Ip4
06-12-2018, 02:09 PM
is any chance we can continue collecting insanity,immortal and infernal fragments?Save or convert?

Askora
06-12-2018, 02:43 PM
Per Sparton, once an event is over there won't be a way to collect new fragments. The original immortal event and the pathetic second version used different fragments. So, any extras after an event are only useful by converting. The only difference is for the heroic souls and associated character souls which can be thought of as an ongoing event.

hold
06-12-2018, 03:27 PM
Hey, not saying roasting their nuts over a slow fire isn't justified in any way, Eddie knows we all had enough. Was just meant as a funny observation. I really gotta learn me how to use some emojis lol 😁

My answer wasn't towards you - it was towards the devs ... maybe I need to learn to use sarcasm tags :)

chagi
06-12-2018, 03:47 PM
This event is over for me.
26 event soul (2; golden son and trickster, 24 only 3*)

rags-6094
06-12-2018, 04:48 PM

Too bad buddy I feel your pain!
I have 10 arena wins to go to collect my final 2 cathedral souls, otherwise I have had 14 so far all 3* but I won't open the final two till the sac event..

magick2401
06-12-2018, 05:28 PM

DUDE!! I am so sorry but I do know how you feel....

I have 54 more cosmos battles to go to get the last of the 10 souls you can get from the event challenges.

Should I spend the ironite to get another 10 for a total of 20? Methinks not!!

ian16
06-12-2018, 06:37 PM
Hi bros , someone posted this print in a comment on the lotb fb page post ... everyone here knows... when the rngesus chooses some prize or char , things like this happens .. but he said received those beast in only 14 cath souls ; i after 30 cath souls no BE ., if it is true , maybe the best fucking luck ever...

cheers !

rags-6094
06-12-2018, 06:55 PM
That just makes my blood boil..

hold
06-12-2018, 07:40 PM
Hi bros , someone posted this print in a comment on the lotb fb page post ... everyone here knows... when the rngesus chooses some prize or char , things like this happens .. but he said received those beast in only 14 cath souls ; i after 30 cath souls no BE ., if it is true , maybe the best fucking luck ever...

cheers !

The odds ... Can't proof anything but if true that screams manipulation of some sort ...

Blade
06-12-2018, 09:15 PM
So this pull has beaten the 2 Beasts from 10 souls I guess, sorry JJJ ;) But sure from 14? In spoken english 14 can sound like 40 :)
But do you see the other Eddies? Quite low, don't you think? Somehow your player level seems to be included into your drop chances I gues (e.g.: actual chance = 100-playerlevel * dropchance). Seems like new players have it a bit easier than we had it back in the days. I did not have any 5* that early in the game, then got a Visions that was not useable before the tuning. Anyway still a bit smelly, but I am not really afraid of his 4 Beasts in the arena. Probably there are even resources missing to max them...

ian16
06-12-2018, 09:54 PM
There is the lucky guy ! sorry for the ultra low resolution hahaha something goes wrong in the paint program ... increased odds for new players ? For sure... good times to start play this game (at least in the matter of luck) , when I started to play I waited 4 months for my first 5 * (pharaoh Eddie), in the sequence I got a CG and Wcotd, a few days later I lost my account ... I started again with the same nickname, ironically Dejavu too ... Feel like I've been here before ♫♪♫

cheers!

Blade
06-12-2018, 10:04 PM
So I think he stole my beast Eddie ;) just opened my 10 souls from events and got only 3*s. Still enjoyed the missions and thinking about strategies. Beast Ed can be in every legendary and rare G/A soul, so no problem.

Deano82
06-13-2018, 10:38 PM
Just finished all tasks for this event...nothing but 3 star junk from the souls

Liebhild
06-14-2018, 12:28 AM
Same here.

And they wonder, why here are some negative posts.

Iced_Earth
06-14-2018, 08:04 AM
Really? 4 Beast Eddies?...

Kris-0707
06-14-2018, 10:21 AM
I finished all missions, bought 10 pack of event souls and surprise surprise, from all souls I pulled just 3* crap, not even one 4* or 5* toon.
I thought about purchasing ironite from the store to buy another pack of souls but fcuk it. I will not sponsor inept devs again - never ever.

Banished
06-14-2018, 12:12 PM
same here. only 3*** with 14 souls

Mizrael
06-14-2018, 12:24 PM
I finished all missions, bought 10 pack of event souls and surprise surprise, from all souls I pulled just 3* crap, not even one 4* or 5* toon.
I thought about purchasing ironite from the store to buy another pack of souls but fcuk it. I will not sponsor inept devs again - never ever.

Great choice old friend!
I did the mistake of purchasing the two cheap packs (7+29$)...opened 40 souls...a 100th copy of Rainmaker plus 3* junk!

This was my very last financial investment into the slot machine. Cheers!!!

hold
06-14-2018, 04:31 PM
For me too all 3* from the mission souls. Didn't bother to waste any ironite on additional souls or spending money on the slot machine. Unless the extreme gambling attitude of LotBugs doesn't change I won't spend a cent ...

Olevipoeg
06-14-2018, 05:44 PM
I got the Seventh Son Eddie from my first Catedral soul. I bought 10-pack and got nothing worth mentioning. I was giving up and got 1 more Catedral soul form event missions. And got the Beast Eddie from the last soul. He did really made the rest of the missions easier!

druid138
06-14-2018, 08:57 PM
No Beast Eddie for me, but I'm still happy with the event. Beast Eddie looks killer, and I figure I'll get him eventually from a Rare GA (hopefully, in the Sacrifice event that should be starting soon).

The way I see it, NF gave me 10 Cathedral Souls for free, for simply playing the same amount as always. The skill-specific achievements took a little extra time, but I didn't need to spend any Ironite on refills. I'll happily take 10 free Rare style souls anytime.

Plus, the 4 Heroic Souls (again, free via achievements) get me another 8% of the way toward my missing Cyborg.

Again, pretty good rewards for just playing normally for a week.

Diamondhead2112
06-14-2018, 11:25 PM
Ten event souls + 2 purchased souls = 12 3* turds. Since the majority of souls will only spit out 3* characters I wish NF would introduce some new low level characters . I’m sick of seeing the green gunner.