PDA

View Full Version : Latest Event Challenges

Sidney
06-08-2018, 01:50 AM
Ok... so it's been on my list of things to do... go through all the toons and write down in a spreadsheet what their skills and percentages are. Well... haven't done it yet. Went searching the forums and I know some people have done it but not sure if they are kept up to date.

With the latest event, can someone tell me who has Exhaust other than Mag Lillith?

Also any idea who the best toon is for heal block? I'm using corrupt OX cultist but I know there are others. Once I get a break from work I'll put together a spreadsheet or update one that already exists, but was hoping for some insight. I don't have much time to play this week aside from using all my troopers, so the more I can squeeze into my free time the better.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Prisoner is already helping me with the passive disable, but I'm sure everyone knows that he does that the best!!

Thanks guys!!

Tim28213
06-08-2018, 02:02 AM
For Heal Block the Warrior Allied Soldier is a good bet. His basic ability is a 35% chance.

Sentinel Desert Guardian has Fever which is 40% Heal Block for a cost of 4.

SteveHarris
06-08-2018, 02:08 AM
Gunner undead rescuer can inflict exhaust with his power ability. It's one of the random negative effects so it doesn't do it every time. My only choice for that challenge.

Sidney
06-08-2018, 02:16 AM
I completely forgot to mention Grim Reaper Eddie for Heal block. Cleave is fairly effective as well.

I'll have to see about gunner undead rescuer. Could be an option other than buying Magnus Lillith. I was saving my Frontier coins in the event that they offer something new and better during the next couple events, but I suppose it wouldn't be a "Bad" investment if I did spend some coins on her... Decisions... decisions... Devs know exactly what they are doing here. I should know better... :D

Amarthir
06-08-2018, 02:26 AM
My optimal team consists of

Grim Reaper Eddie (Future+Random) for I think around 80% AOE heal block

Warrior Allied Soldier, his heal block chance is pretty high when maxed out.

Prisoner is always the best option for disable passives. You can give him thorn Talismans for that extra heal block chance.

Magus Lilith is 100% chance for exhaust with a 50% chance for an extra turn.

Muzzleloader
06-08-2018, 05:04 AM
You can use gunner chopper for passive disable. Use risky ride and all enemies have their passive disabled, along with a 35% chance to regain the power used. Couple that with magus lilith with energy talisman, both challenges can easily ne completed

natasar
06-08-2018, 07:54 AM
Iron Eddie‘s fury and anyone with Zone talis (I think) can inflict exhaust besides magus Lilith.

scott-5496
06-08-2018, 09:56 AM
Yeah. I am using a team of Iron Eddie (had the shield that generate fury as needed for Exhaust - springs two or three times a run), Prisoner with Zones and Allied Warrior Soldier with thorns - they are doing the three targets nicely and should be done later today I think. Running them on AMOLAD Madness.

natasar
06-08-2018, 01:11 PM
Did also use Iron Eddie and Prisoner with Zones together with Corrupt Ox Cultist (for heal block on auto) or Sentinel Rock Golem (for heal block manually). Exchanged Iron Eddie for Holy Smoke Eddie (heal blocks all enemies on his fury) after completing the exhaust mission. I found Sentinel Rock Golem to be very useful for the heal block mission when playing manually (heal blocks all enemies on its power move which has only a cost of 3). However, it seems that it never uses its power move on auto.

Sidney
06-08-2018, 03:51 PM
Ok... So I caved after reading more about Mag Lilith... She is most certainly a toon I think I can work into a PVP offense / defense. Got all the achievements done with the exception of the Arena and Cosmos grinds. I ask myself if this is even worth it because of the terrible RNG for souls, but we'll see if I end up with Beast Eddie. My guess is "No", but you can't win if you don't play. Could be the reason I'm still doing this after almost 2 years. Day 1 was probably one of my favorite days!! It's been a long journey but hoping for something new to keep me around.

Sick
06-08-2018, 04:59 PM
I am also using the Thorn Talis for heal block. For me they only work in PVP, as you need a counter attack to trigger the effect. I sure within 150 fights they will trigger often enough.

GotN
06-08-2018, 05:09 PM
My team for the missions:

Iron Eddie - fury for exhaust
Prisoner - disable passives
Sentinel Rock Golem - special for heal block.

I use no special talisman and things are running very easy. Already am far over half through with all 3 missions, no refills needed, 6 days to go. Pretty boring event imo. And I’m sure I will get only bs from cathedral souls. BUT I will not moan as I was very lucky getting POM a few days ago from a stupid rare soul :D

rags-6094
06-08-2018, 05:15 PM
I completely forgot to mention Grim Reaper Eddie for Heal block. Cleave is fairly effective as well.

I'll have to see about gunner undead rescuer. Could be an option other than buying Magnus Lillith. I was saving my Frontier coins in the event that they offer something new and better during the next couple events, but I suppose it wouldn't be a "Bad" investment if I did spend some coins on her... Decisions... decisions... Devs know exactly what they are doing here. I should know better... :D

Hi Guys I took your advice and tried using GRE but in 80 fights not one heal block fired... what am I doing wrong?
I was on auto I will admit which always lowers your chances I guess..
Magis Lilith awesome for exhaust, I'm using G Chopper in light of no Prisoner for disable passives, I have tried another suggestion for heal block I saw someone suggest Navigator. What's your thoughts? Will I achieve goals faster playing manually?

infinite dreamer
06-08-2018, 05:22 PM
Warrior Allied Soldier is really good for heal block, especially if he's sharded. RTTH Eddie is another option. I was using GRE for heal block, but was doing it manually cuz he doesn't cleave often on auto. After I finished the passive disable mission, I used Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist for heal blocking too.

Blade
06-08-2018, 05:23 PM
Will I achieve goals faster playing manually?

For sure! The "AI" does not use the right moves. Therefore use the toons with guarantee for autoplay. Otherwise go for manual if you have time. You can expand one run Powerslave to about 15 minutes and get many many counts during that!

rags-6094
06-08-2018, 05:27 PM
Thanks for that! My warrior allied soldier is not sharded yet but the amount I have been using him lately I think I'll do it soon!
I do have Assasin Corrupt cultist and RTTH's Eddie fully sharded, and I like the idea of completing one or two challenges and moving onto the other one..
Thanks for the advice! Will do!

infinite dreamer
06-08-2018, 05:28 PM
Rags, RTTH Eddie's disarming attack also has a 30% chance to disable passives of the enemy, so he would help a little since you don't have the Prisoner. Definitely easier to knock out these missions manually.

rags-6094
06-08-2018, 05:30 PM
For sure! The "AI" does not use the right moves. Therefore use the toons with guarantee for autoplay. Otherwise go for manual if you have time. You can expand one run Powerslave to about 15 minutes and get many many counts during that!

Noted Blade! Many Thanks yeah I can put in the time at the moment, Just a little lazy I guess...

natasar
06-08-2018, 06:17 PM
Server down once again?

blade685
06-08-2018, 06:45 PM
warrior allied, purple Corrupt ox cultist and GR eddie for Heal Block
best disable passive: Prisoner
Just finish all that ( what a pain to do again....) for shit like always in that type of event --> 3* dupes....

hold
06-08-2018, 07:18 PM
Thanks for that! My warrior allied soldier is not sharded yet but the amount I have been using him lately I think I'll do it soon!
I do have Assasin Corrupt cultist and RTTH's Eddie fully sharded, and I like the idea of completing one or two challenges and moving onto the other one..
Thanks for the advice! Will do!

Have you got Warrior Bomber Boy or Assassin Troll? Their passive boosts accuracy and that might be handy for you Red Soldier without sharding him.

stands
06-09-2018, 04:56 PM
Ok... so it's been on my list of things to do... go through all the toons and write down in a spreadsheet what their skills and percentages are. Well... haven't done it yet. Went searching the forums and I know some people have done it but not sure if they are kept up to date.

With the latest event, can someone tell me who has Exhaust other than Mag Lillith?

Also any idea who the best toon is for heal block? I'm using corrupt OX cultist but I know there are others. Once I get a break from work I'll put together a spreadsheet or update one that already exists, but was hoping for some insight. I don't have much time to play this week aside from using all my troopers, so the more I can squeeze into my free time the better.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Prisoner is already helping me with the passive disable, but I'm sure everyone knows that he does that the best!!

Thanks guys!!

I used iron Eddie, corrupt ox cultist and prisoner. Once prisoner got me the 1250 passive disables, I swapped him out for anyone with thorn shield talisman. It has 45 percent chance to activate for your entire team and will give back a heal block when attacked (one of my favorite talisman sets overall). Iron Eddie has a ridiculous fury which gives up to 7 random negative effects to all enemies, one of them is USUALLY exhaust. I have the magus Lilith and was planning on putting her in after the corrupt ox finished with the heal blocks, but ended up not needing it. Saw someone post about gunner corrupt rescuer, but never tried it. Hope this helps

TheAlbatross-1864
06-09-2018, 06:45 PM
As i had posted once in another thread, i can confirm the gunner corrupt rescuer works. I did the whole challanege for exhaust with it

Cefiar
06-09-2018, 11:57 PM
I put Echo talis on Corrupt Ox Cultist (his basic ability). Along with Desert Guardian (power ability). This got me through Heal block in no time.

I used Death Dog and Desert Guardian for disable passive (both basic abilities).

rags-6094
06-10-2018, 12:50 AM
I've completed all but 2 of the challenges now, just 150 arena battles and the daily grind one to do.(4 days to achieve it)
I had a minor milestone too, as a side effect of getting 75 arena battles done I managed to finish the week inside the top 100 rank 93.
That's a first for me! It won't mean much to the bulk of people on the forums but I'm kinda chuffed!
Ok that's my 2 seconds of stardom I won't mention it again...

druid138
06-10-2018, 12:58 AM
I had a minor milestone too, as a side effect of getting 75 arena battles done I managed to finish the week inside the top 100 rank 93.
That's a first for me!

Congrats rags!

Icarus
06-10-2018, 01:22 AM
For Passive Block there is also Gunner Chopper with his ability, already realize of it later but with prisioner i just did it in 1 day with 2 full 80/80 runs
Heal block seems to come in some moments, actually 0.5k/1k. Getting pretty fast with Warrior Soldier and Assassin Ox Cultist.

Now i don't have Magus Lilith nor The Beast. I tried luck with my Lilith soul but i pulled an Assasssin One, good enough since i didn't have her but Magus could work better for this Event.
I do have Iron Eddie and Gunner Rescuer, so i'll test them later to see if it works, being just 120 i think, may not be a problem, just a matter of patience.

Cefiar
06-10-2018, 01:59 AM
FWIW: For Exhaust, I'm relying almost exclusively on troopers atm and playing the game manual (no autoplay).

eg: With Magus Lillith as a trooper, I chose companion characters that do bugger all damage and managed nearly 20 Exhausts on Powerslave. I'm gonna tempt fate next time and try with her and a single Eddie that can heal with his basic and let her do all the damage, probably on A Matter of Life and Death.

Probably take ages to complete, but by the end I'll have racked up a huge amount of Exhausts toward the event total.

Kmadd69
06-11-2018, 10:10 AM
Iron eddies fury and gunner light years haul can produce exhaust sometimes