PDA

View Full Version : Endure in arena

Bloodsilo
06-08-2018, 03:52 AM
So I was in an arena, this guy had a Mayan priest I think it was. This toon had the endure buff the entire match and ended being a draw even as it was 4 v 1. It just seems super lame to me that this guy can never loose a fight so long as his enemies don't have a permadeath. I don't know if it was bugged or if the priest guy just has that as a passive, but it always had endure that said "for 1 more turn" I got to find me a priest if it's immoral if the other team can't provide a specific debuff.

Cefiar
06-09-2018, 05:23 AM
There's a fair few characters that will help with this sort of thing. eg: Aces High Eddie and his Basic Past attack of 'Do or Die', who will remove Immortality, Endure or Ghost effects and inflict Permadeth.

Also, some attacks will actually extend endure on the enemy, so you want to avoid using those attacks (or toons) in those battles.

Stormseye
06-09-2018, 04:13 PM
The Magus Mayan Priestess’ passive ability to give a random ally Endure for 2 turns every turn. I ran into this before when I just started PVP and I ended up in a draw becuase I had no way to remove it. You just have to adjust your build and look for characters that can seal, remove buffs, disable passives or the like. It’s not an overpowered ability but can be annoying if you have no way to remove it.

Cefiar
06-09-2018, 11:46 PM
For Seal, Assassin Corrupt Rescuer is always good.

Of course The Prisoner does Disable Passive, and can Seal with a power attack as well (from memory).

DanielRacy
08-04-2018, 09:39 PM
Clansman Eddie does the trick.

Olevipoeg
08-04-2018, 11:04 PM
Corrupt General Fury Attack turn Endure to extra damage. IIRC Permadeath also removes endure. Doom will also kill char with Endure. Endure can be stolen, blocked or removed. Never leave home without toon who can disable passives and/or remove buffs. :)