PDA

View Full Version : So long, and thanks for all the fish

slauki
06-08-2018, 02:01 PM
some of you maybe realized that i became more and more negative to this game. i don't wanna be a grumpy, toxic old man, who complains about everything and still continues to play and to moan. so it's time to leave the game behind for a while. enough has been said about the reasons. in short NF ruined the game for me with not releasing new content in almost ONE FUCKING YEAR. this is so shabby and so amateurish that i cannot even express how bad this is. in addition to this everything became just stupid.

---> balance in the arena ---> just stupid
--> playing powerslave 10k times per year ---> just stupid
---> 50 heroic souls for a specific rotating toon --->just stupid
--> pointless repetitive events like 300 arena wins and 1250 passive disable and 1000 healblocks ---> just stupid
--> beliving that something will change --> just stupid
--> releasing relics without the right environment for that --> guess what
--> pay to win toons and talismans --> damn you for that!!!!

i have done my fair share to make this game as great as it deserves to be, but we all failed if we want to be honest. this game is bad for every longterm player and without the iron maiden brand it wouldn't have survived 6 lousy months.

i don't wanna blame any individual here. every contact i had with the devs here was very nice. i really think sparton, kaz and michelle/leviathan do a good job comminicating with the player, and i do belive they have good intentions. but you simply cannot turn crap into gold no matter how good you communicate and no matter how nice you act.

i will start to remove 5 troopers per day from today on. feel free to drop me to make my task more convinient. this community was a big factor that i stayed here for so long and i'm really thankfull that i could meet all the mofos and cool guys over here. our journey isn't over yet, but for now we won't share the LOTB path anymore together.

that said it was a hell of a ride, so there is nothing to regrett, thank you all for the (mostly) constructive discussions and for all the badges.

so keep on rocking in a free world guys i might be back in 2020 once we get gauntlet, night city and all the other promised stuff \m/

Aristo4
06-08-2018, 02:22 PM
No comment.

R1ck
06-08-2018, 02:30 PM
A big loss to the community. Agree with all your reasons.
Unfortunately Dev team is just pathetic and Iron Maiden don't deserve to have such a bad representation.

kkkreg5
06-08-2018, 02:31 PM
Two of the staunchest supporters of this game reduced to casual and done. Thank you Don Slauki for accepting my request to join your team. Good luck to you my Maiden Brother!

FarmerEddie
06-08-2018, 02:37 PM
Oh shit man. Not you too. You're the player who has helped out the most people on the forums and definitely the one with the more contributions to the forum. Great work over time on your Maximized Character thread. Good luck in real professor S and thanks for all the valuable insights since day 1. You will be missed

natasar
06-08-2018, 02:41 PM
Wow! Now that's a bang... All the best!

Mercifal
06-08-2018, 02:44 PM
The frustration with the current state of the game is more than understandable and I am also beginning to support the opinion about the wrong direction in which the game is going. It was nice to have you on the troopers list. When they finally release the night city, and you decide to go back, the free trooper spot on the list will be waiting. :D

GotN
06-08-2018, 02:58 PM
Wow, I am shocked! Again a very big loss here! And once again only NF is to blame for that! Thank you very much you rivets!

Mister Slauki, of course, I agree with you in everything! Nothing more to add! Many thanks for everything and I really hope that we can welcome you back here one day! Until then,
all the best to you! Up the irons Maiden brother \ m /

PerthEddie
06-08-2018, 03:16 PM
Slauki for me you are up there as one of THE top players to have played this game. You have been one of the biggest supporters of this game as well. When loads of us were moaning you always had a positive to try and counteract the moans but you too my friend have been ground down too. Thank you for all your help, support and badges over the last couple of years and, even though I am only casual now, it will still be a massive blow to lose you as a Trooper.

Hope life treats you well and take care my friend :)

DIEDD
06-08-2018, 03:18 PM
Well, I fully understand your decision, I'm in the same circumstances, the game became a horrible product with the name of Iron Maiden.
You are one of my oldest trooper (since the beginning of the game) and this is a horrible loss for the community, you are a true legend here, you will really be missed.
Goodbye friend and enjoy freedom, your legacy will remain alive here: the legacy of the slauki.

hold
06-08-2018, 03:48 PM
I said it before and will gladly repeat: Slauki lost faith - game is doomed!

I really was surprised how long you stayed on the positive side to support all the nonsens NF is creating - but they managed to drive the biggest supporters away. That's an achievment (not a very positive one).

But 3 things:

1. You don't have to play Powerslave 10k a year - you also could play a different level 10k a year! :cool:
2. I think you are a bit too optimistic for new content in 2020 - make that 2025
3. Leaving now and you might miss out man! We are still waiting for 1 update that is going smooth or doesn't introduce more bugs than they claimed to have fixed.

And if I may add 3 things to your stupid list

--> claiming that they are focussing on new players but introduce more and more stuff new players have a hard time to get hands on / catching up --> stupid
--> claiming (a while ago) that the meta is already very complicated and therefore all the issues are happing moving one cog that affects a lot of others but contantly introducing new stuff that indeed does screw more stuff up --> stupid
--> if you don't stay in the hamster wheel you are missing out on the more and more overpowered shit that basically keeps you in a lower league (you covered that partly with the relics and the pay to win argument but the newest chars in the roaster are going in the same direction) -- stupid

Good luck! You are not a number anymore - YOU ARE A FREE MAN!

Sidney
06-08-2018, 04:21 PM
Slauki my friend!!

You are one of the only reasons I've stayed this long!!

The forum will never be the same without your insight and knowledge. I have a feeling that I need to leave as well, but I've always stayed because of the obligation I've felt towards my troopers. (I know it sounds silly)

I've wasted so much time on this game and dealt with the nonsense since day 1. It's almost 2 years since I started playing and we are coming up to the anniversary of the game being released to the public. You'd think that after 2 years that the game wouldn't be ridden with bugs but it seems we have been terminal "Beta testers" Any company that saw the issues that were going on would fix them. I realize that they inherited the code and are trying to make it work. But since they can't, you'd think they'd take the code they understand and stand up some new servers and make a "Quality" game that got rid of all the code they couldn't fix.

Nontheless... The game is for shit lately and is only a cash grab at the moment. (The auto grind was great, but it only makes it easier for players to spend more money or ironite.)

You will be missed my friend and I question how long I'm going to stay around.

PM me your E-mail address. I'm planning on coming back to Germany in the next 6 months and want to buy you that beer I promised!!! :D

Best of wishes to you and your future endeavors!

Talk to you soon!!!

druid138
06-08-2018, 04:51 PM
Slauki, I wish you all the best, and I hope to see you back here one day.

Your insights have helped me so much, and I'm very thankful for all that you've done for the community. It won't be the same without you here.

Sick
06-08-2018, 04:51 PM
I think all has been said already. I have nothing more to add. Just one thing - Wherever you will go now, DON'T FORGET YOUR TOWEL.

T-Man
06-08-2018, 05:08 PM
Huge loss for the community here! I can’t blame you at all. I agree with everything you said and feel exactly the same way. The latest update is a comeplete cluster f$&* and just adds to the buzz kill. I’m with you. I’m not a complainer, but this game makes me complain out of frustration. Not cool. Maybe time is up for me too?

blade685
06-08-2018, 06:33 PM
NOOOO slauki now :(
100% agree with you and thanks NF for your job again....
GL in your real life and see you later somewhere perhaps :)
We will lost all good community players and they always never understand anything to keep old players :(
I keep you in my trooper for now....

Amarthir
06-08-2018, 08:27 PM
Hmph.. Bye

slauki
06-08-2018, 10:16 PM
wow guys i really don't know what to say, i'm really touched. thank you very much for all the kind words, you made the forum like my 2nd home for so long, thank you all for that, we are an awesome community and i hope we will get the game we deserve one day.hope they give me a reason to return but things looks very bad atm.

if someone is interested in joining our MSF group just pm me. our alliance is full atm, but we can have some good chats till some space is available. many former lotb legends are there, so you will feel like home :)

until then i'm with sick, don't forget your towel.

but what'S even more important: DON'T PANIC

cheers bloodbrothers \m/

@blade: sorry bro you were among the first 5 guys i kicked. some guys pmed me and said they want to keep me in their list as relict. :D okay, then why not, i won't remove further troopers then :D
if you want that i add you back, just send me a request again :)

Jofer16
06-08-2018, 10:29 PM
best wishes and good luck in Strike Force! been dabbling in another turn based game, Playkot’s Age of Magic, only on iOS at the moment, Android coming soon.

feels a lot like LotB actually, just much more polished. even the game engine, moving backgrounds by tilting device, game modes floating on islands, and the gameplay is similar. same demonic fantasy style characters coupled with killer graphics. story line and dialogue are even entertaining. if you or anyone else is looking for another game to try out that ain’t broke.

slauki
06-08-2018, 11:23 PM
best wishes and good luck in Strike Force! been dabbling in another turn based game, Playkot’s Age of Magic, only on iOS at the moment, Android coming soon.

feels a lot like LotB actually, just much more polished. even the game engine, moving backgrounds by tilting device, game modes floating on islands, and the gameplay is similar. same demonic fantasy style characters coupled with killer graphics. story line and dialogue are even entertaining. if you or anyone else is looking for another game to try out that ain’t broke.

thanks man, is there any game out there you didn't try? :D

Chaosego888
06-09-2018, 12:03 AM
Well Damn Slauki, This is one farewell I didn't expect to see. I'm as frustrated with the direction as almost everybody here, just don't like to complain, the main reason I stay mostly silent now. Glad I had you as a trooper while it lasted, I honestly don't think I ever saw you miss a day! If and when you decide to come back, send me a message and I'll make a spot for you. I don't have any interest in superhero games and such or I might would end up over there as well. This is the only mobile game I've ever played and most likely will be the only one I ever do. I really don't like how the whole industry in general makes money and I'm too damn OCD to start another adventure. Good luck and hope to see you around here again one day.

blade685
06-09-2018, 12:07 AM
wow guys i really don't know what to say, i'm really touched. thank you very much for all the kind words, you made the forum like my 2nd home for so long, thank you all for that, we are an awesome community and i hope we will get the game we deserve one day.hope they give me a reason to return but things looks very bad atm.

if someone is interested in joining our MSF group just pm me. our alliance is full atm, but we can have some good chats till some space is available. many former lotb legends are there, so you will feel like home :)

until then i'm with sick, don't forget your towel.

but what'S even more important: DON'T PANIC

cheers bloodbrothers \m/

@blade: sorry bro you were among the first 5 guys i kicked. some guys pmed me and said they want to keep me in their list as relict. :D okay, then why not, i won't remove further troopers then :D
if you want that i add you back, just send me a request again :)

no problem slauki, someone sent me a request, but if you come back you have a place reserved forever, if i didn't leave too ^^

The Educated fool
06-09-2018, 03:24 AM
All the best, Mofo! :cool:

Cefiar
06-09-2018, 05:05 AM
Will not be the same around here without you.

Have fun out there, you hoopy frood!

Peppoah
06-09-2018, 12:08 PM
A black day for the game! Very sad to see you go. The forum is not the same since you stopped writing a long time ago. I’m glad that we can stay in contact. I’ll stay here till the final curtain falls.
Cheers, Pepp

Sag7272
06-09-2018, 01:10 PM
Hardly take a look at theses boards nowadays..
Came here to see it in real old pal..
Somewhat sad to read it although not really surprised.. Guess it's in the natural order if things..
Rock on my friend, see you in another universe man, NF's losses are another's gain it's the destiny of older players it seems 🙄

MrFreeze
06-09-2018, 01:43 PM
It’s really sad where this game has ended up. I keep checking the forums every once and a while in hopes things will change. But I just see more new characters who are either useless, or op and near impossible to obtain. And I see gauntlet is now only 2 months away... again.

I think you could easily argue the case that Slauki has done more for this forum than anyone. Possibly even the devs. The max character thread alone has been a huge boon to the community. You ever see a tier list for this game? Yeah me neither. That thread is the best resource for character information. I can only imagine what a pain it was keeping up with the endless tuning updates by these guys. Damn, if only they’d put the same effort into content that they did tuning.

Anyway Slauki, I hope your break from this is refreshing. We can always come back if things ever improve. The plug hasn’t been pulled on the servers yet.

Bradata
06-09-2018, 02:31 PM
I stopped posting in the forums long time ago but felt I should say something here.
Slauki, I am kinda proud that you asked me to be your trooper back in the days! I wont miss you 'cause we still are kicking ass in MSF but the rest of you players, you are loosing a TITAN, a PILLAR that was holding this forum and game together! As many said it before me, Slauki was the biggest help we could get in the forums regarding game strategy, characters information, etc, etc. I don't think I would've gotten this far without his insights of this game.
I got a taste of a different game, where if you push as hard as we played here, you WILL get what you are after but here it's a different story, here you get shit... and feel stupid for falling again and again for the same BS over and over every time. So, yeah players, another dinosaur, one of the best is leaving the game.
Farewell, man and all the best!

BG840
06-09-2018, 03:12 PM
Didn’t expect to see this when logging in this AM. Thanks for all the time and input towards making game info available. Honored to have called you a Trooper, best wishes brother. \m/

Kmadd69
06-09-2018, 04:00 PM
another veteran trooper leaving the game and the robbing tadpoles just don't care. Ill probably be one of them in July if they don't put out new content. game is a time consuming mess.

Askora
06-09-2018, 04:24 PM
As I said in Discord, Damn!

There's really nothing to add, as I think it's all been said. So many of the best players gone, the people who were the building blocks of the forum that contributed and made the game more than it is.

As tribute to you as well as the many others who have gone before you, I'm putting HS Eddie as my champ as he is where we all started. I'd be honored to see others do the same and feel this is a way we could show the devs we are not amused.

Bradata
06-09-2018, 05:00 PM
And in keeping the tradition that Jofer started by posting some cool videos, Slauki this is for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMuQSlPBWPM&list=RDZUpxniZBb5s&index=25

Yup
06-09-2018, 05:34 PM
Great Python reference :)

Take care! You put a lot of work into helping out the community with info, it is much appreciated.

I can't say I blame you for leaving though.

Patrice-1201
06-09-2018, 05:34 PM
So sad to see you go although of course all your reasons make a lot of sense. Good bye Slauki, you were a fierce competitor

Jofer16
06-09-2018, 10:53 PM
And in keeping the tradition that Jofer started by posting some cool videos, Slauki this is for you:

lol perfect tune, you win the YouTube’s award!

slauki
06-09-2018, 10:56 PM
thanks again guys, didn't expect such a warm echo. take care of you all. will pop in from time to time for sure to see if something changed.

cheers everyone \m/

Jofer16
06-09-2018, 11:46 PM

Pro tip though, embed it as a video and you get the sweet intro pic, yep these guys are definetly from the 80s haha..

https://youtu.be/6lUpm-0Yhd8

Nifelheim
06-10-2018, 01:12 AM
Being on Santa eddies fury naughty list is a curse.

druid138
06-10-2018, 01:32 AM
Being on Santa eddies fury naughty list is a curse.

Seems to be. I'm here until the end, though. No doubt whatsoever. Sorry, Coalgiver - it'll take Grim Reaper Eddie to pull me away.

90mphyorker
06-10-2018, 01:50 AM
Best of luck in your future endeavours, Trooper.

Coletrain
06-10-2018, 04:45 AM
I can't say that I'm surprised based on your recent posts, but given that we started playing at the same time this is a sad moment. With smaller games like this, the community really makes the experience and you have been a positive member of that for as long as you have played. I appreciate all the effort you've put into the guides for the community and hope that someone will take up that mantle going forward. I hope we'll see you in 58 days when gauntlet releases, best of luck with everything until then.

HomemLivre
06-10-2018, 02:24 PM
Well, we already talked about that but I felt like I need to talk it public here.
Its sad to see this happen... Im still playing like you did for so long but Sag is right, when your not amused and the game feels like a job its time to quit.
I agree with all of your words and I need to thank LotB to create the opportunity to know so many cool guys like you and many other here! Fortunatly we have a great group out there and we will rock out everything we try! hahaha

This is a great loss for this game but in the end I still own, by your friendship and our great alliance!
We are the cool guys, my brother!

\,,/

scott-5496
06-11-2018, 09:37 AM
Sad to see you go - you had so much to say on the game and it almost always made complete sense. I think there is just a load of frustration from us old timers here on the forum and elsewhere so I totally get what you are saying. I am going to keep with it but i have to say that the tour and what we are supposed to get over the coming few months is going to make or break it for me - the game has to get beyond all the things you mentioned on the grind and repitition and for that they must make new content. However I also understand that Maiden needs to make money form this ot it closes and hence the 90% concentration on new players - they are the ones who spend the most I would guess or they would not ofcus on them - without the new blood the game is dead anyway. However, saying all that there is not much reason that I can think of as to why we have no new content at all over the last year - can there be any reason we could not get some side missions like the Halloween events of past - I cant see how that would be an issue. I guess we also just need a new bone to chew - I am hopeful that it will come with the tour (I think/hope for gauntlet during the tour and NC after it)...not sure on Silent Planet but you do just think that the flood gates will soon open and then all we need to fear is completing NC in a weekend or gaintlet in a week - then where do we all go! LOL, still it would be nice to ponder such a dilemma!

I hope you come back DS - the board will miss you and your insight and passion for the band and game.

hold
06-11-2018, 10:14 AM
... and hence the 90% concentration on new players - they are the ones who spend the most I would guess or they would not ofcus on them - without the new blood the game is dead anyway...

That is partly true that without new blood the game is dead. but don't believe their lullabies and the tale of the new players. How is making the meta every week more confusing (and more buggy) plus flooding the slot machine with new, overpowered chars plus shite like relics focussing on new players? A new player has a Mount everest to catch up already! Agreed - sell them fancy packages (still overprized if you ask me and give them shit out of the Legendary Souls - aka Green Golden Son - and drive them a fast as possible away again).

Imagine yourself as a new player now: Do you need more stuff to chase after?

I play from day 1 and still these days I sometimes wonder what just happened in arena - but you can never be sure if it's a bug or intended. I wonder for example these days if there is a special power that my Angel talismans don't work anymore mid fight or if it's NF's incredible coding skills.

I am very sorry, Slauki to have semi hijacked your leaving thread but in my defense I have to say: If people continue listening to the crap the devs spit out to try to calm the plebs NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE! The reason for Professor Titan Slauki leaving is basically due to that fact.

P.S: That the devs don't tell the truth (or maybe they really don't know nymore in the mess they are creating) I outlined in this post with some proof (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9738-Keeping-Rare-souls-for-future-event&p=74710&viewfull=1#post74710). I really would love to have an answer for that despite they were saying before that the soul is decided when it hits the Book of Souls.

scott-5496
06-11-2018, 10:24 AM
Yeah you may be correct on that hold - I am just going to give them the tour and a month or two afterwards - so now until xmas, to see what they do - if it aint done between now and then it never will be and unlike the band and the music the legacy of the beast (game) will be a shadow of what it could be and that would be sad. They do seem to be pushing the game a lot at the shows so really if the new blood does not come in as expected the game will likely flounder over time - I dont think this will happen for a long time yet but I really do hope that they flood us with new stuff soon.

natasar
06-11-2018, 01:10 PM
[...] I wonder for example these days if there is a special power that my Angel talismans don't work anymore mid fight or if it's NF's incredible coding skills. [...]

Yeah - posted this just the other day on some other thread. This is very annoying when you have to skip your whole turn after being stunned despite Angel talismans on. Tends to happen against Visions Eddie more often than on other occasions for me, but did not find a pattern yet.

edsel
06-12-2018, 09:38 PM
If you do not uninstall the game please do not delete me as a trooper. Let me keep your massive team alive and rack up trooper badges for you, should you return and they are perhaps of use to you.

Don Slauki you mentored me through early playing days and I thank you for accepting my request. I hope you will keep being the greatest benefit to whatever game you play in life and on screen. I know you only from this experience but see you as diligent, resourceful and ready to graduate from what has become a stale experience. You taught me a lot about determination and strategy, things I use in life as well as Legacy.

The "Slauki Meter" of game enthusiasm has been getting lower and lower, powering up Meatheads awaiting some reason to use the 300 characters for something other than Powerslave. I miss you and the energy you brought to the community-I wish you the best and hope you find happiness...Going to MSF with Jofer16?

slauki
06-12-2018, 10:02 PM
Yeah you may be correct on that hold - I am just going to give them the tour and a month or two afterwards - so now until xmas, to see what they do - if it aint done between now and then it never will be and unlike the band and the music the legacy of the beast (game) will be a shadow of what it could be and that would be sad. They do seem to be pushing the game a lot at the shows so really if the new blood does not come in as expected the game will likely flounder over time - I dont think this will happen for a long time yet but I really do hope that they flood us with new stuff soon.
dear scott, thank you for the kind words buddy. i had the same thinking for a long time. always hoping the next update will bring new stuff and i got disappointed almost every time. i was looking for excuses to keep playing, helloween might bring this, christmas might bring that and so on. same now, after the tour they will release a ton of new content??? sorry bud i realized that this was wishfull thinking from my side and that we will see new stuff once a year if we are extremly lucky.
my argument is: if they were capable of releasing /creating something new, they would have done it before. but well, they cannot even implement a halloween level which was written and released 1,5 years ago. do you really need another proof of the incompetence we are dealing with here? the only new and creative things we can realisticly expect from this game is new fancy and creative bugs along with ridiculous chars and talismans.

If you do not uninstall the game please do not delete me as a trooper. Let me keep your massive team alive and rack up trooper badges for you, should you return and they are perhaps of use to you.

Don Slauki you mentored me through early playing days and I thank you for accepting my request. I hope you will keep being the greatest benefit to whatever game you play in life and on screen. I know you only from this experience but see you as diligent, resourceful and ready to graduate from what has become a stale experience. You taught me a lot about determination and strategy, things I use in life as well as Legacy.

The "Slauki Meter" of game enthusiasm has been getting lower and lower, powering up Meatheads awaiting some reason to use the 300 characters for something other than Powerslave. I miss you and the energy you brought to the community-I wish you the best and hope you find happiness...Going to MSF with Jofer16?

thanks man, i won't delete anyone,since i won't even login for a while. yeah i'm in MSF now, but not with jofer together. i have a nice alliance with many oldschool LOTB guys and the game is more than a surrogate for LOTB. it has teached me how a good mobile game can be. we got new content every month and not just one level, it was real content. ofc you cannot compare both studios, but the situation in LOTB got just so horrible and hopeless for me. lately it's even getting more and more like a parody or a bad sitcom with all the things happening.
fun fact, i don't even miss the game. didn't login since sunday and nothing, no craving no nostalgia, nothing. that said, i might try the new stuff once it's released "after the tour" (lol).

nontheless i will check the forums from time to time,since the best part of the game was the community i met here. this game would be predestined for guilds and raids since we are bloodbrothers in mind and IM connects us. but now i'm falling back into wishful thinking again, so time to leave again.

take care bros and give em hell \m/

Mariner-1212
06-12-2018, 11:03 PM
A lot of great things have been said about dear Slauki, and his impact is sharply recognized within this community. And rightfully so. His contributions to this game cannot be overstated, and neither can the loss of him as a player. Like many of you, I have HS Eddie as my icon to show our distaste with the game-loss of our blood brother, and the many great players that left before him. Too many to list, actually. And while some love the display because they just issued a new skin for HS Eddie - I think that new skin is a pretty good reminder to us longterm players that the best we can hope for here is a new skin from time to time. That tour shirt and cathedral design are great reminders that anything of REAL value is still "coming soon."

See the problem isn't just that we haven't gotten new content in a year... it's that we can't HOPE to get new content in any timely fashion. There may be an explosion of new things at the end of the tour - Night City, Gauntlet, a Purple Bat... but that won't pacify for long. A few months for sure - hell, they won't even work properly for the first month - but after that, it'll be another year before new content is rolled out. Another year and 60 new characters later, with a bench full of toons you sank skill shards into right before their golden buffs became fool's gold - you'll be angry and waiting for new content again. Right now this is either not fixable by their current team, or they simply don't want to. Either way, the past 2 years say that I'd be a fool (and not an educated one) to expect things to change.

I'll give credit where credit is due - NF has a team of some of the best designers around. Can't even be argued, the art they turn out is amazing. But it's not enough without new challenges in a timely manner. That's what makes this game fail to live up to its potential. Until that changes, this game will continue to disappoint Maiden fans and drive players away, leaving a bad taste in their mouths. Pretty sad when you consider that the band is known for its excellence. We came for Maiden; we stuck around for the community. But in the end, a game is supposed to be fun to play, not a set-it-and-forget-it module to collect resources from the same environments that we were excited to see when we started - some wasted years ago.

JustAFruit
06-12-2018, 11:12 PM
I would be sporting a Holh Smoke eddie if i still had him. Best still stand strong with the cause!

gmac
06-13-2018, 04:01 PM
Hi guys,

I knew this was coming, can't say i'm surprised, i actually think more will follow.

This community is great, and the best thing about this game is that it got us together. I'm there in the MSF alliance, as are many great players that came from this game. Eternal numbers over there are very high. lol.

Anyone interested in joining our discord server pm slauki, mariner, homemlivre or myself. We sure talk about Legacy too.

Someone mention Jofer16, he is there at MSF, but at HAMMER alliance, it's a top 25 in alliance in the world, that goes to show how great he is as a player imo. He says they are taking people in as well.

He asked me to post this over here, since he can't anymore...says this is his final video, and he is off to navigate the seas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU7XsoQXSW8&feature=youtu.be

All the best
gmac

Ian
06-18-2018, 05:16 PM
I'm not on the forum as much as I used to be, so just a belated note to say "thank you" Slauki - at one time we were troopers and it was an honour to swap badges with you. You were always the voice of reason and calm, not to mention a great source of knowledge.

mjmxiii
06-25-2018, 06:24 AM
Wow Slauki, you called it quits.... it was only a matter of time... I just wanted to say thanks for all the work and time you put into the forums man... You helped us all out and I wish you all the best in your RL.. I never look at this site anymore (even though I still run troopers when I remember to for all the cool players that kept me as a trooper... there were a lot of you!) because its sad to see all the loyal Maiden fans getting boned by NF.. if you should find the time to send a request, I wouldnt mind having you as a trooper brother, even if I never get badges from you..

Cheers Don Slauki!

slauki
02-24-2019, 08:23 PM
Hey there dear troopers,

after trying the game during the last sacrifice event i decided to give the game a 2nd chance for a while. cannot promise you to be longtime active but i can promise you that you will give you badges as long as i play, as usual :-)

would be happy if some of my old troopers (and some of the newer ones ofc) would consider to add me and thanks for all the awesome guys who kept me despite the 250 days of inactivity :-)

you rock \m/

Blade
02-24-2019, 08:44 PM
The Don is back!
Good to see you around again! What was the motivation for the comeback?
Feel free to discuss the state of the game and to add me as a trooper
Blade-4052

kkkreg5
02-24-2019, 09:38 PM
Welcome Back! The last sacrifice event was probably the best thing that has happened in the last 250 days. You can send a request, I'll make room.

slauki
02-24-2019, 10:36 PM
The Don is back!
Good to see you around again! What was the motivation for the comeback?
Feel free to discuss the state of the game and to add me as a trooper
Blade-4052

Welcome Back! The last sacrifice event was probably the best thing that has happened in the last 250 days. You can send a request, I'll make room.

thank you guys, request is out. no idea about my motivation actually. i enjoyed the sacrifice and then i played around a bit and i'm curious to learn the new mechanics. the game seems better than back then when i left, but from what i see all the exclusice chars and talisman, could be a problem. and the game mechanics seem still unbalanced, but hard to tell, since i'm feeling like a noob now :)

edsel
02-24-2019, 11:01 PM
Herr Slauki, send request if you want to Edsel-3356. Lots of new characters/talismans since you went to the dark side(MSF). I appreciate your help back in the day with the BNW.

Esquatcho
02-25-2019, 01:39 AM
Hey there dear troopers,

after trying the game during the last sacrifice event i decided to give the game a 2nd chance for a while. cannot promise you to be longtime active but i can promise you that you will give you badges as long as i play, as usual :-)

would be happy if some of my old troopers (and some of the newer ones ofc) would consider to add me and thanks for all the awesome guys who kept me despite the 250 days of inactivity :-)

you rock \m/

Welcome back! And yeah, I reckon this game is good for the occasional break. The noob stage is actually the most fun imo. Plus you've got heaps of new chars to acquire. It can drive you a bit nuts trying to get that 1 or 2 that you need. But when you need 20-30 then each event is going to be much more fun!

T-Man
02-25-2019, 02:03 AM
Welcome back bro. Send me a request and I’ll make a spot for you. Tman-0493

druid138
02-25-2019, 04:11 AM
It's so great having you back here, amigo. The game really is at its best at the moment, in my opinion. I hope it gets you hooked again.

GotN
02-25-2019, 07:44 PM
Great to see you back man! Hope you can enjoy the game again \m/

Intimidator
02-25-2019, 09:55 PM
Well... all i can say is welcom back and it would be great if you still have a spot left for a daily player.
I wasn’t on your trooper list when you took a break but I saw your name all over the forum.
Intimidator-9607 \m/

slauki
02-25-2019, 10:08 PM
Well... all i can say is welcom back and it would be great if you still have a spot left for a daily player.
I wasn’t on your trooper list when you took a break but I saw your name all over the forum.
Intimidator-9607 \m/

hehehe yeah i was spamming the forum a lot back then :)

i sent you a request, thank you for letting me know

Intimidator
02-26-2019, 04:12 AM
Thanks man, accepted and badges send.

scott-5496
02-26-2019, 12:10 PM
Wlcome back to the funny farm. Goo to have an old timer back again!

waymo
02-26-2019, 06:16 PM
hey dude I have room for a trooper if you need it
waymo-2450

slauki
02-26-2019, 06:31 PM
thank you again guys request is out for scott and waymo \m/

Sidney
03-07-2019, 01:51 PM
Hey there dear troopers,

you rock \m/

Welcome back!!! I didn't have the heart to drop you as a trooper when you took the break so I've been sending you badges every day since. You should have had quite a few to play with when you finally signed back in. Glad to have you back again!!!

scott-5496
03-07-2019, 02:23 PM
Sorry dude - missed you request and was full but if you hit me up again I will add you in as got one or two slouches on the badges.

Cheers

Norwin616
03-18-2019, 05:52 PM
Hello Slauki, I have a free slot too, if you stil need a trooper feel free to send a request to Norwin616-5402.
Welcome back.