PDA

View Full Version : any idea of when I will get a response?

Hypnos
08-22-2016, 09:31 PM
I've been locked out of the game since Saturday when I was at day twenty of the daily reward system. Then all of a sudden the next time I open up the app I can't get past the title screen! Hell knows how long this crap will go on for, but I damn well expect a VERY generous "sorry and thank you" gift when these main bugs are fixed.

I know I've not had it as bad as some players who've been locked out for weeks still and those forced to start new accounts but the current state of affairs is truly appalling. OK, the whole team are currently focused on fixing bugs but even a non-automated email back saying we are actually working on your issue would be appreciated at the minute.

Dank Brew
08-22-2016, 09:43 PM
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? Or clearing the App Cache? Force stop? I got locked out for about an hour once, and tried all of these... it eventually worked again. Hope it helps... From what i've seen in here it will probably be a while before they actually respond.

Hypnos
08-22-2016, 10:17 PM
Thanks, although I tried everything you said already. Will try install on my mother's phone and see if I can login there.

Jennie-5128
08-23-2016, 09:40 AM
Email the devs, & then when you get your ticket number PM Lamia and she'll give them a nudge

Hypnos
08-23-2016, 10:04 AM
Will try install on my mother's phone and see if I can login there.
no success

already done Jennie, thanks though

Jennie-5128
08-23-2016, 02:08 PM
Fingers crossed then xx

12lisa
08-23-2016, 04:55 PM
Same here. Posted Lamia my ticket number and got a response: She couldnīt fix it, so she told the tech team. Thatīs three days now and Iīm still locked out of my main (founders) account :/ But hey, I started a new account and they gave me 1k ironite for free, hooray! :) They also wrote they would compensate me for the downtime and excused themselfes, so Iīm now patiently waiting for them to fix my main account. I seemed to be really lucky on my new account, though, since I already pulled 3 5* characters from the rare souls xD

Hypnos
08-23-2016, 08:36 PM
really? I'm still awaiting Lamia's response.

JaymzD666
08-24-2016, 04:25 AM
You won't get a response, I've been waiting weeks and Ive given up. This game is plagued with bugs and the devs don't care. Nothing gets resolved, but new sales in the store keep showing up because they want your money. This game has so much potential but the issues are beyond terrible and nothing happens to resolve them.

Kulimar
08-24-2016, 05:51 AM
There was a post earlier today about some accounts being fixed.

Hypnos
08-24-2016, 09:31 AM
wow I can't believe it, I thought my account was doomed! They even continued the daily rewards and I can access the game again. Thanks a lot to the support team for fixing this!