PDA

View Full Version : Explosions

Nekroliun
08-22-2016, 09:55 PM
Hi, my name is Nekroliun and i dunno if i already posted here but who cares, i have a 5* Warrior COTD/ 5* allies general/ 5* Nomad and i change them on whatever people want

I clear inactives daily and try to use all of my troopers daily, even that 1* lvl 1 Eddie... (NO GUARANTIES THOUGH)

I currently have max troopers but whenever i change my champ a couple dump me, so yea and i clear inactives.

Oh yea i forgot Nekroliun-3119, add me and ill make sure u dont get stabbed in your sleep

Edit: i think i wrote inactive unactive, i dont deserve to live

Nekroliun
09-03-2016, 12:25 AM
If you are one of my troopers and havent recieved trooper badges from me for some reason, its cuz of the damned crash after starting a mission bug... i dont get to use like 20 troopers per day

If you dump me, I totally understand, people want dem good troopers

Calin
09-03-2016, 01:14 AM
If you are one of my troopers and havent recieved trooper badges from me for some reason, its cuz of the damned crash after starting a mission bug... i dont get to use like 20 troopers per day

If you dump me, I totally understand, people want dem good troopers

Try restarting the game once in a while. This is how I avoid 95% of the crashes.

Most of the times, the game crashes when I play in Underworld after previously playing in the other ones.

I hope it helps until the DEV team fixes them.

Kaijester
09-03-2016, 01:33 AM
Geez what's with the thread title? I thought another fellow player who is going to blame this game for blowing up their device..

Nekroliun
09-03-2016, 07:18 PM
Dump and and replace me with an active trooper, for an explanation why:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1224-Dump-me-for-an-active-trooper

Nekroliun
10-18-2016, 02:18 PM
Having problems in a world knows as the real life, exams... other shit... phone confiscation... much more...

Feel free to dump me, cuz if u see me as (last online 1 hour ago) then i prob just opened the game and exited to collect daily calendar shit...

And if i suddenly disappear of the forums (prob will happen) then i got bad marks... also demoonchild is in charge of the bad jokes and trolling when im gone... YOU HEAR ME DEMOON? YOUR IN CHARGE!

He prob wont be enough... cuz i have 9 accounts... while he has 1...

Demoonchild
10-18-2016, 02:32 PM
Having problems in a world knows as the real life, exams... other shit... phone confiscation... much more...

Feel free to dump me, cuz if u see me as (last online 1 hour ago) then i prob just opened the game and exited to collect daily calendar shit...

And if i suddenly disappear of the forums (prob will happen) then i got bad marks... also demoonchild is in charge of the bad jokes and trolling when im gone... YOU HEAR ME DEMOON? YOUR IN CHARGE!

He prob wont be enough... cuz i have 9 accounts... while he has 1...

Sorry Nekro but I'm not a sixteen years teenager who lacks of parents attention, doesn't know about RJD, and jump off roofs, but I'll do my best!!

Nekroliun
10-18-2016, 02:51 PM
Sorry Nekro but I'm not a sixteen years teenager who lacks of parents attention, doesn't know about RJD, and jump off roofs, but I'll do my best!!

IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH BEING A SIXTEEN YEARS TEENAGER WHO LACKS PARENTS ATTENTION, DOESN'T KNKW WHO RJD IS (i did my research), AND JUMPS OF ROOFTOPS???

If so, please tell me :)

Demoonchild
10-18-2016, 03:07 PM
IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH BEING A SIXTEEN YEARS TEENAGER WHO LACKS PARENTS ATTENTION, DOESN'T KNKW WHO RJD IS (i did my research), AND JUMPS OF ROOFTOPS???

If so, please tell me :)

All that is wrong, pretty wrong. Specially the fact of not knowing about RJD, that deserves death by impalement..

BillLion
10-18-2016, 03:52 PM
All that is wrong, pretty wrong. Specially the fact of not knowing about RJD, that deserves death by impalement..

Hint -chase the rainbow (and no, it has nothing to do with Skittles)

Nekroliun
10-18-2016, 04:29 PM

See? That is why you will never be able to be as stupid as me, its cuz u said that i was wrong, when i was clearly wrong

Nekroliun
10-18-2016, 04:43 PM
Also alliance general is my new champ, cuz u kno, hes a good char, and hes not common

OpticSugar
10-18-2016, 05:08 PM
Also alliance general is my new champ, cuz u kno, hes a good char, and hes not common

I really love Alliance General... I just put a skill shard into mine this morning and it went to his 'Grand Strategy' ability... which extended all his delicious buffs another turn (from two to three!). That's a huge leap considering how nasty those buffs are! I love him even more now.

Nekroliun
10-18-2016, 05:10 PM
I really love Alliance General... I just put a skill shard into mine this morning and it went to his 'Grand Strategy' ability... which extended all his delicious buffs another turn (from two to three!). That's a huge leap considering how nasty those buffs are! I love him even more now.

When i put a skillshard and it goes into his basic i quit the game and put the shard into the nomad... i need grand strategy leveled, its amazing

slauki
10-18-2016, 05:22 PM
Hint -chase the rainbow (and no, it has nothing to do with Skittles)

you mean catch the rainbow? one of the best songs ever if you ask me, you will find the best version in the link imo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvVKj0c0UTQ

BillLion
10-18-2016, 05:37 PM
you mean catch the rainbow? one of the best songs ever if you ask me, you will find the best version in the link imo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvVKj0c0UTQ

A great song and now you've given him a MUCH bigger hint!

Demoonchild
10-18-2016, 07:28 PM
A great song and now you've given him a MUCH bigger hint!

Rainbow is an Amazing band... pure magic in every song... (at least the 3 first albumes with DIO, although I really like "Stranger in us all" with Doogie White)
Dickinson said in some interview years ago, that the best song ever made is STARGAZER from the Album Rising...

BillLion
10-18-2016, 07:35 PM
Rainbow is an Amazing band... pure magic in every song... (at least the 3 first albumes with DIO, although I really like "Stranger in us all" with Doogie White)
Dickinson said in some interview years ago, that the best song ever made is STARGAZER from the Album Rising...

Phenomenal song and their stuff with Dio is amazing! I love Bruce's Rainbow props in the iconic Rock In Rio version of FOTD:

"A light in the black...or just a fear of the dark!"

Also, to the OP: Hello. And I'm very sorry for my part in completely derailing your thread! ;)

Demoonchild
10-18-2016, 07:41 PM
Phenomenal song and their stuff with Dio is amazing! I love Bruce's Rainbow props in the iconic Rock In Rio version of FOTD:

"A light in the black...or just a fear of the dark!"

Also, to the OP: Hello. And I'm very sorry for my part in completely derailing your thread! ;)

A light in the black is outstanding!!! The battle between the keyboard and Blackmore's guitar is just WOW!!!!!

Aristo4
10-18-2016, 07:44 PM

I'd never feel sorry derailing a nekro's post :p

Btw nekrobutcher, I've said elsewhere I felt bad you're gone some time now, surprised myself. You're a part of this forum and impalement is a little too harsh imo.

BillLion
10-18-2016, 07:48 PM
A light in the black is outstanding!!! The battle between the keyboard and Blackmore's guitar is just WOW!!!!!

Agreed! I love the way Metallica does the riff of that song on the intro/outro of their Rainbow medley on the RJT tribute album -I wish they would have actually sung that song too!

I'd never feel sorry derailing a nekro's post :p

Btw nekrobutcher, I've said elsewhere I felt bad you're gone some time now, surprised myself. You're a part of this forum and impalement is a little too harsh imo.

Agreed, maybe just turn him into a newt...

slauki
10-18-2016, 07:49 PM

thanks for the hint. unfortunatly i didn't listen to all of the albums untill now. but i will check some of them in the next days/weeks. i mostly heard the live album from 1977.
it took me some time to realize, that dio was also part of rainbow. i always thought earlier, that this is only a richie blackmoore project, but i was damn wrong with this ;-)

edit: and yeah nekro is part of this forum, so grab your phone from your parents and keep spamming us dude :-)

Demoonchild
10-18-2016, 07:56 PM
thanks for the hint. unfortunatly i didn't listen to all of the albums untill now. but i will check some of them in the next days/weeks. i mostly heard the live album from 1977.
it took me some time to realize, that dio was also part of rainbow. i always thought earlier, that this is only a richie blackmoore project, but i was damn wrong with this ;-)

Gates of Babylon(Long Live Rock and Roll), Tarot Woman(Rising) and The Temple Of the King(Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow)are masterpieces too... Just do you a favor and listen those (Really every single of that era is a "must hear")

slauki
10-18-2016, 08:01 PM
Gates of Babylon(Long Live Rock and Roll), Tarot Woman(Rising) and The Temple Of the King(Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow)are masterpieces too... Just do you a favor and listen those (Really every single of that era is a "must hear")

i always appreciate those hints because most of my music-folders looks like that:

and there are many, many, many of them...

no chance to listen to it all :-(

Demoonchild
10-18-2016, 08:07 PM
i always appreciate those hints because most of my music-folders looks like that:

no chance to listen to it all :-(

Hahaha nice collection you have there!! Form the Strangers in us all I prefer ARIEL (The best of the whole album), Hall of the Mountain King and Black Masquerade....
The other albumes are a little more commercial and not so elaborated (the ones with Graham Bonnet or Joe Lynn Turner) but any album of Rainbow deserves at least one listening.

Nekroliun
10-18-2016, 08:23 PM
Wow i say that im leaving and you turn the thread into a talk about rainbow... amazing capabilities...

Aristo4
10-18-2016, 08:24 PM
Wow i say that im leaving and you turn the thread into a talk about rainbow... amazing capabilities...

Are you going to milk cows in Holland?

Nekroliun
10-18-2016, 08:27 PM
Are you going to milk cows in Holland?

Imma put that on my checklist, thanks for notifying me artisto! And no my phone is getting confiscated and by confiscated i mean shit marks= parents mad= dead nekro

Aristo4
10-18-2016, 08:28 PM
Imma put that on my checklist, thanks for notifying me artisto! And no my phone is getting confiscated and by confiscated i mean shit marks= parents mad= dead nekro

Study more young f*** . Funny you are called nekro and nekro is 'dead' in my language = you're dead x2

Demoonchild
10-18-2016, 08:33 PM

Hahaha ...

Your'e not leaving!!?? c'mon!! Go away!!

Is most interesting to talk about one of the biggest bands of the whole universe than about you leaving the forum for 2 hours!!

Nekroliun
10-18-2016, 08:34 PM
Study more young f*** . Funny you are called nekro and nekro is 'dead' in my language = you're dead x2

Well i got nekro from necromancy, which is the art of raising the dead, fancy...

Also, how am i supposed to study when im posting shitty threads, leaving bad opinions, posting unrelated posts, posting pointless posts AND keeping up with games like: brave exvius, LOTB, BlazBlue, Miscrits, Hearthstone, Heroes of Dragon Age, etc...

Nekroliun
10-18-2016, 08:37 PM
Hahaha ...

Is most interesting to talk about one of the biggest bands of the whole universe than about you leaving the forum for 2 hours!!

This is why your the best candidate to "replace" me, and i said that i was gonna leave unexpectedly at any time, cuz my dad strokes from the shadows... will get my phone back when i turn this C into an A+...

slauki
10-18-2016, 08:37 PM
Hahaha ...

:D :D :D

Education is very important dear nekro, otherwise you won't get better in LOTB and in living your live neither ;-) So your parents are doing it right. Send them best wishes from the don please....

This is why your the best candidate to "replace" me, and i said that i was gonna leave unexpectedly at any time, cuz my dad strokes from the shadows... will get my phone back when i turn this C into an A+...

is it maybe more about turning a f into a c??? :-D

Nekroliun
10-18-2016, 08:39 PM

Education is very important dear nekro, otherwise you won't get better in LOTB and in living your live neither ;-) So your parents are doing it right. Send them best wishes from the don please....

Idk what your talking about don...

BillLion
10-18-2016, 08:40 PM

Second on this one -your parents are doing the right thing even though it feels crappy.

Study hard and see you soon!

OpticSugar
10-18-2016, 08:41 PM

Nekroliun
10-18-2016, 08:44 PM
Damn it! I guess i do have to study...

836- points to everyone who told me how imp education is

slauki
10-18-2016, 08:49 PM
Damn it! I guess i do have to study...

836- points to everyone who told me how imp education is

seems, that you don't fully understand it, otherwise you would be better in school ;-)

maybe you are just too addicted to gaming, when i look the whole list of games that you try to play, ibut i won't be the one who is throwing the first stone when it comes to addiction ;-)

Demoonchild
10-18-2016, 08:49 PM

No ofenses Nekro, but I just imagine your parents like the ones from this show..

With the cow and all...

Aristo4
10-18-2016, 08:51 PM
Also how can you play so many games at the same time? I only play LOTB and that's enough, guess I'm old.

AppleJuice
10-18-2016, 08:54 PM
Also how can you play so many games at the same time? I only play LOTB and that's enough, guess I'm old.

Nahh it's not your age, I can only keep up with one game too lol

BillLion
10-18-2016, 08:56 PM
Me too -always one game at a time -that's it! Even then it's too much at times.

Then again I too am old!

Nekroliun
10-18-2016, 09:12 PM
Its a habit, i usally play alot of games, the problem is that every game i mentioned is a char collecting game... except blazblue...

Nekroliun
10-18-2016, 09:14 PM
Gnight guys... got an exam tommorow and its 12 am and i need to wake up at 5 am to study... great...

Also keep talking about random bands while im gone, i want this thread to destroy the foolingest day of your life...

Nekroliun
05-06-2017, 04:44 PM
Hey, um currently in need of 39 troopers... been inactive for quite a while and probably will still be for like 2 weeks or so so idk why im writing this, but if you have a slot open and dont mind not getting 25 points 1 day each 61 days, then i hope you send me an invite

Nekroliun
05-16-2017, 02:19 PM
Hey whoever actually took the time to open this thread, I, am nekroliun, the most important member in the forums, leader of the cults: sorryimswag, antiswagsquad and visionssquad, holder of the most replies to this day on the forums, first member to reach 1k posts, and an elder shitposter of the forums.

Today i, with all my honor and pride, humbly request 5 of you to (plz) send me invites as troopers. I currently have 6, and that is quite the burden if i might say! But im sure ill be able to do more than 6 each day!

If you invite me, you will gain:

1. The power of "My" Nomad, a Nomad so ancient and powerful that ive gotten him back in august and hes still not maxed out (talisman-wise ofc, need to get 4 more talismans to lvl 50 from 40... i got him sharded, no worries on that)

2. 25 trooper points daily, no gurrantees though! (But ill try my best)

3. The honor and bragging rights of having me, HighLord Nekroliun, as your own trooper.

As you can tell, this is quite the offer! But since im a person with no responsibilities, i will only accept the first 5 requests (cuz im in my finals and i dont really have much time to do more). I will, though, come back some time later to ask for more! (When i finish the finals)

Farewell, whoever who reads this! May i see your invite in my trooper tab today...

Nekroliun
04-21-2018, 08:45 AM
So what did i miss? Or more importantly. Night city, out? New eddies?

slauki
04-21-2018, 10:22 AM
lol nekro, no night city ofc. basicly you didn't miss anything important. NF is still NF and the game is stucked in 2016....

Nekroliun
04-21-2018, 01:00 PM
lol nekro, no night city ofc. basicly you didn't miss anything important. NF is still NF and the game is stucked in 2016....
Holy shit u have 2k posts u filthy beast.

Should i be sad? I dunno, didnt really expect night city to be out but hey, gotta hope for the best.

Actually im quite dissapointed tbh, i enjoyed this game, and i hoped night city would be out so i can return and see whats going on.

But no night city means gameplay is endless grinding (for what?) And the battle for rank 1 pvp, which is never gonna happen for me. Meta is prob broken by one op char too. Prisoner 2.0?

Or "The New Number 2" lol

slauki
04-21-2018, 02:55 PM
Holy shit u have 2k posts u filthy beast.

Should i be sad? I dunno, didnt really expect night city to be out but hey, gotta hope for the best.

Actually im quite dissapointed tbh, i enjoyed this game, and i hoped night city would be out so i can return and see whats going on.

But no night city means gameplay is endless grinding (for what?) And the battle for rank 1 pvp, which is never gonna happen for me. Meta is prob broken by one op char too. Prisoner 2.0?

Or "The New Number 2" lol

fun thing is you were away for how long now? and really nothing changed. aside there are many broken chars right now in the arena, and the thing everyone is chasing for is relics. they boost yout stats and you can buy them via iron coins which you can only earn in arena and the new game mode called gauntlet which should have been released long ago...
unfortunatly gauntlet is the new night city ;)

Nekroliun
04-21-2018, 02:59 PM
fun thing is you were away for how long now? and really nothing changed. aside there are many broken chars right now in the arena, and the thing everyone is chasing for is relics. they boost yout stats and you can buy them via iron coins which you can only earn in arena and the new game mode called gauntlet which should have been released long ago...
unfortunatly gauntlet is the new night city ;)

So what im gathering is that even if i start paying 2k to the NF gods each day i still wont be able to compete cus my trusty nomad will have third of the stats of #1's nomad?

Holy shit NF know how to milk their players.

I guess ill check out the gauntlet, im guessing from the word gauntlet that its like a battle that lasts 20 waves or sth like that. I hope im dissapointed so i can hate even more.

And if id have to guess, i stopped being a 24/7 active member since like october 2016, then i left and returned in january 2017, then i left and returned at may 2017 and i return once again.

Nekroliun
01-20-2019, 09:35 PM
From the graveyard of dead accounts i rise.

Ohayo fam, its me, again, night city is out, its pretty cool so far, and hella hard, like fam never have i ever thought that my trusty Ally general would get one shot by some guy, then again i dont have of the new talismans, which i dont even know about.

Im hoping to maybe play this game again? Cus damn, the nostalgia, and holy shit lots of new Eddies, pretty cool shit.

Guess i should say my champ is rainmaker, best eddie btw, prob way too underpowered to help anyone who can actually do something in night city tho, rip.

So anyways, how yall doin? :cool:

HuckFinn150
01-20-2019, 09:44 PM
Welcome back. New Eddies and toons drop fairly regular. A few are still rare, but enough good ones drop to get you up to speed. Night city is a challenge and gauntlet is calculated fun, but bugged. Bring the raid lol

Nekroliun
01-20-2019, 09:51 PM
Welcome back. New Eddies and toons drop fairly regular. A few are still rare, but enough good ones drop to get you up to speed. Night city is a challenge and gauntlet is calculated fun, but bugged. Bring the raid lol

I just played gauntlet WOW, guess im pretty much doomed cus i sacrificed all of my dupes, 5* and 4*s back when i quit.

Have they raised the drop rates? Cus man back in the day the rates for anything was abysmally low, u buy 4 legendary souls and get 4 4* dupes, i literally got 3 green flying soldier bois or whatever they are called.

Also, bugged in what way?

And, nice to see new faces!

HuckFinn150
01-20-2019, 10:47 PM
I just played gauntlet WOW, guess im pretty much doomed cus i sacrificed all of my dupes, 5* and 4*s back when i quit.

Have they raised the drop rates? Cus man back in the day the rates for anything was abysmally low, u buy 4 legendary souls and get 4 4* dupes, i literally got 3 green flying soldier bois or whatever they are called.

It likes to finish on either the wrong talismans or short your rewards. The last 3 resets have forced me to submit a ticket to get mine straight. I don't have dupes due to the higher you get they are no longer allowed. As for the drop rates, they come and go. The characters tend to be more of the newer ones (at least for me). I find the derby demons and other night city toons to be more frequent. The Queens Guard is a good one to have as he can't be put to sleep and he can wake the team. There are others as well. It's becoming a great game now. Very different from last year when I started.

Yup
01-21-2019, 01:51 AM

I have ZERO duplicate characters. While I may not finish in the top 5-10 players, I don't finish poorly. It kind of depends upon the specific battles, there was one week where I got shut out really early in AAA because I had no more Warrior characters.

Nekroliun
01-21-2019, 02:03 AM
Really nice to hear the game is finally becoming good. My biggest problem with it back in the day was "is this even worth my time", but yea i had 2 warrior COTDs, a dupe nomad, a dupe ally general, 2 Shaman eddies, so couldve reaaallly used those.

Being f2p and all, life is hard, and i think one of the reasons i quit cus i was sick of getting dupes.

But if what yall are saying is true then I might end up giving this game a solid amount of my free time. It was hella fun back in the day, prob would be still.

Too many new chars to count tho, any 3* or 4* i should look out for? My current team is nomad, ally general, RM/SOL and a red bat. I was never... Whats the word? Ehh, good at this game. I was good but i was pretty much the only forum user not on the top 100 list lmao. And for a day 1 player, im still level 71 rip

HuckFinn150
01-21-2019, 02:52 AM
I've never finished in the top 100, because either I'm not that good or my teams (maybe both lol). I do find in the to 500 if I try, but either way I have fun. I try not to sound anything, but find it's necessary from time to time. I don't have dupes and have made it to SSS. I'm buying relics as I can afford them from iron coins. As far as 3&4* toons. If get the policemen and the Hellraiser (assassin is most annoying). The Derby demons and Savage Reaper. Really most the toons from night city. As Eddie's go, I like Crusader and Benjamin Breeg and Doomsday. Although, I've found RTtH and Eternity to be very handy as well. I'm sure you know this already lol. I'm the arena I normally only run Doomsday, Regina, Astra and Clairvoyant. They work well for me. Others I use Final Frontier, Astra, Clairvoyant and Madam. Madam is work getting if you can. She's real good.

Nekroliun
01-21-2019, 03:48 AM
I've never finished in the top 100, because either I'm not that good or my teams (maybe both lol). I do find in the to 500 if I try, but either way I have fun. I try not to sound anything, but find it's necessary from time to time. I don't have dupes and have made it to SSS. I'm buying relics as I can afford them from iron coins. As far as 3&4* toons. If get the policemen and the Hellraiser (assassin is most annoying). The Derby demons and Savage Reaper. Really most the toons from night city. As Eddie's go, I like Crusader and Benjamin Breeg and Doomsday. Although, I've found RTtH and Eternity to be very handy as well. I'm sure you know this already lol. I'm the arena I normally only run Doomsday, Regina, Astra and Clairvoyant. They work well for me. Others I use Final Frontier, Astra, Clairvoyant and Madam. Madam is work getting if you can. She's real good.

Eternity, never really used him and i stopped really paying attention around his time of release, so i wouldn't kniw, but wow RtTH is actually good now? i thought that guy legit sucked ass 200%. He was that char that just plain sucks in any team. And okiedokie, guess ill try to get me some Night City bois. Tanks very much

HuckFinn150
01-21-2019, 04:24 AM
They gave RTtH a buff that woke him up. Here can destroy a team in short order now. Mines running echo and health and fully sharded. He's work another look if you still have him.

Nekroliun
01-21-2019, 08:48 PM
Oi quick question, did they nerf the brave new world? Cus i remember the dragon kings being insanely op and hard to kill for me, so far ive been beating them all first try.

Nerf bat? Or were they like, bugged? Or am i hallucinating?

druid138
01-21-2019, 09:47 PM
Oi quick question, did they nerf the brave new world? Cus i remember the dragon kings being insanely op and hard to kill for me, so far ive been beating them all first try.

Nerf bat? Or were they like, bugged? Or am i hallucinating?

Welcome back, amigo! Yes, BNW has been majorly adjusted. Dragon Kings are much easier, SoT costs are lower, and talisman drop rates are about twice as good. It's actually a decent place to spend SoT these days.

Nekroliun
01-21-2019, 10:01 PM
Welcome back, amigo! Yes, BNW has been majorly adjusted. Dragon Kings are much easier, SoT costs are lower, and talisman drop rates are about twice as good. It's actually a decent place to spend SoT these days.

Eyyy glad to see some are still here!

Im guessing same happened with LoL? Cus same with him i can almost auto him, like wow. Game actually becoming... Good, scary.

druid138
01-21-2019, 10:20 PM
Eyyy glad to see some are still here!

Im guessing same happened with LoL? Cus same with him i can almost auto him, like wow. Game actually becoming... Good, scary.

I don't believe LoL has been adjusted. But, the newer generation characters and talismans, plus Relics make Floor X a quick 10-20 second autoplay experience.

Nekroliun
01-21-2019, 11:10 PM
I don't believe LoL has been adjusted. But, the newer generation characters and talismans, plus Relics make Floor X a quick 10-20 second autoplay experience.

You know what was adjusted? Rainmaker. I think atleast. Shroud is broken wtf, like, i go from oh this attack will one shot me to lol try again buddy. And they seemed to change fervor, it now removes golden effects and gives him charge, again really powerful, also, he now has an ascension ability, holy moly do i one shot everything if i pull off that extra turn.

Also wow, i just got purple eyes of death, and well you look at that, a red CoTD, that makes him my 4th one if memory serves correctly...

Esquatcho
01-22-2019, 09:10 AM
Welcome back. Love you posting your thoughts - Thats exactly how I felt coming back late last year. Its so similar, yet so different! Shame about the dupe CoTD though, I suppose at least he'll make some good sacrifice fodder!

Patrice-1201
01-22-2019, 09:18 AM
Welcome back!!! Must be hard to adjust with all the new limited time availability OP stuff ;-) good luck

Nekroliun
01-22-2019, 10:37 AM
Actually i have to say, sacrificing low rarity toons actually is worth it now, heroic soul fragments for days fam. And wow, idk why but souls and ironite seem much more common than before. Pretty neat

Nekroliun
01-26-2019, 03:17 PM
Just realized Holy Smoke Eddie is now Holy Smoken't.

Sad, looked pretty cool. Guess LOTB Eddie aint that bad.

HuckFinn150
01-26-2019, 04:09 PM
I think the saddest Eddie is Carriage Rider. I always like him to. He carried me all the way to the underworld