PDA

View Full Version : Which character do I skill shard next?

rags-6094
06-12-2018, 06:52 PM
A little help please Troopers !
It's not all bad that I haven't landed a decent toon in a while, this gives me an opportunity to catch up on skill sharding specific characters I have got.
I threw the last skill shard in my Magis Lilith today, now I have a few options as to which toon to do next.
The ones I am thinking about are Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer, Gunner Bat or Warrior Allied Soldier.
I have a lot of unsharded Eddies too, as well as The Nomad and The Alchemist but my personal opinion of The Alchemist is it's nice to have him in the collection but pretty useless!
So what's your thoughts?

MetalKing
06-12-2018, 07:04 PM
Of what you've listed I would shard the gunner bat first. (I saved 2 of the 5 I collected). However you stated that you have several unsharded Eddie's, so we would need to know what they are to advise you better.

rags-6094
06-12-2018, 07:28 PM
Hmmm I have discussed them along time ago... Samurai, Aces High, Rain Maker, Edward the Great, Viking, Shaman, Visions, Mystic, Carriage Rider, SOL, Mummy, Wickerman, Soldier, Eternity,
All of them take a gazillion shards before their any good but all are 100% full strength talisman and 5* maxed already...

If I make a prediction on what choices most would say I suspect it might be Visions or Samurai...

blade685
06-12-2018, 09:10 PM
Hmmm I have discussed them along time ago... Samurai, Aces High, Rain Maker, Edward the Great, Viking, Shaman, Visions, Mystic, Carriage Rider, SOL, Mummy, Wickerman, Soldier, Eternity,
All of them take a gazillion shards before their any good but all are 100% full strength talisman and 5* maxed already...

If I make a prediction on what choices most would say I suspect it might be Visions or Samurai...

For me if pvp : SOL,Visions, Samurai,Aces High

Stormseye
06-12-2018, 09:16 PM
I haven't sharded my SoL and use him very very little in PVP but the difference in damage output on the AoM is huge and well worth sharding it over your Eddies.

rags-6094
06-13-2018, 04:47 AM
I'll apologise in advance must be having a blonde moment what's AoM?

Yup
06-13-2018, 04:49 AM
Angel of Mercy... G bat.. strife fear pain mercy

( Happens to all of us :) )

I'd go with the G Bat or the S Corrupt Rescuer. Both those have great passives.

The SCR will hit AOE very hard at times with skill shards and she removes negative buffs "in round" --- i.e. if she casts Battery and any members are your team are currently stunned meaning they won't get a turn.... they instantly become un-stunned and can perform their turn. I threw Strike talismans on her and used her in PvP with PoM Ed for quite a while.

rags-6094
06-13-2018, 05:39 AM
Angel of Mercy... G bat.. strife fear pain mercy

( Happens to all of us :) )

I'd go with the G Bat or the S Corrupt Rescuer. Both those have great passives.

The SCR will hit AOE very hard at times with skill shards and she removes negative buffs "in round" --- i.e. if she casts Battery and any members are your team are currently stunned meaning they won't get a turn.... they instantly become un-stunned and can perform their turn. I threw Strike talismans on her and used her in PvP with PoM Ed for quite a while.

I have Magis Lilith that cleanses my team in those scenarios and yellow bat takes up too much space for too little gain, he might revive once but then he's just another toon... there's plenty of toons that can revive repeatedly as long as the dead toon isn't permadeathed or doomed.
But I will probably shard him up simply because the other three bats are...
I totally agree on the Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer though I have seen her in some 'way up there' PVP teams do massive damage to my team...
Thanks to all so far on your thoughts b.t.w!

Cefiar
06-13-2018, 08:06 AM
Yeah just pack SCR with any talismans that boost HP in some way, since her basic is all related to Max HP (and the number of neg effects on her).

HP Relics also make a big difference here. ;)

rags-6094
06-13-2018, 08:12 AM
Thanks Cef good point! I had not even considered the best talisman to lace her with!
That said the skill sharding process will be swift SCR only holds 4 shards, then I'll be asking this question all over again...

Yup
06-13-2018, 08:16 AM
And don't forget her passive.. heal team for every negative buff currently on her.

Just thought of this... I think she removes Doom as well, which i think you were asking about. Battery will remove grey buffs and place them on her. I just can't say for certain if I've seen that happen with Doom, but it should have.

Cefiar
06-13-2018, 08:19 AM
No, she doesn't remove Doom, however if she's got Doom on her, it means more damage (and more healing per turn), least till it goes off.

rags-6094
06-13-2018, 09:58 AM
No, she doesn't remove Doom, however if she's got Doom on her, it means more damage (and more healing per turn), least till it goes off.

And then it's good night SCR...:o

Cefiar
06-13-2018, 12:39 PM
Unless you can clear it with something else. That said, with a bunch of negative effects and lots of HP through talismans, in many cases the enemy team is already dead by then. ;)

Yup
06-13-2018, 06:14 PM
I don't know Cefiar.. I've seen her take Perfect Corruption and Exhaust from other team members, not certain why Doom would be different. I'll have to do some testing :)

rags-6094
06-13-2018, 06:43 PM
Good idea Yup I will to.
F*** she does some serious damage if she's loaded up with neg buffs...

EnricoPalazzo
06-14-2018, 01:33 PM
She's the perfect counter against teams with Beelze and other firebombers, especially if they are sporting counterattack buffs.
A SCR loaded with burns to the top of the screen will just atomize everything in one shot.