PDA

View Full Version : Ancient Power Sacrifice Event - Sacrifice Characters for EXCLUSIVE Talismans!

LOTB_Mia
06-14-2018, 11:59 PM
Get the new Primordial Talismans from Sacrifice!

From now until June 21st, 5 PM PT, the new Primordial Talismans have become available!

Primordial Talismans are yellow talismans with a 6 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to grant a Random Golden Effect to each ally and a Random Silver Effect to each enemy every turn!

The main way you can get Primordial Talismans is from the Sacrifice feature. You can now get additional Primordial Talismans as a bonus for certain sacrifices:

Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus 1 Primordial Talisman (in addition to normal sacrifice rewards)
Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus 3 Primordial Talismans (in addition to normal sacrifice rewards)
Vortexes have a bonus 1, 2, 3, or 6 Primordial Talismans (in addition to normal Vortex rewards and normal sacrifice rewards)

The second way you can get Primordial Talismans is from the store for Ironite or IAP. You can get a pair of talismans to finish making a set for Ironite, or can buy a special combo pack for IAP.

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITION: For the duration of the event, there are also new event challenges based around getting to certain sacrifice tiers and sacrificing for certain amounts of total essence. Meet the requirements to earn up to 100 Piece of Mind Eddie Fragments! Collect these fragments from this and other events to get a soul that will guarantee you the 5★ Piece of Mind Eddie!

Even if you cannot make it to a Tier VI sacrifice right now, don’t forget that you can open common Souls and sacrifice the results for a chance at Rare Souls. You can then use the Rare Souls to get enough 3 star and 4 star extra characters for your next Tier VI sacrifice!

Also, did you know you can double your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement. If you double the essence required for a tier, you’ll be guaranteed to get double the rewards!

kkkreg5
06-15-2018, 12:25 AM
Why PoM Eddie fragments? The current Eddie in Heroic fragments is 7th Son. That bites...

ian16
06-15-2018, 12:27 AM
Hi , i get 12 primor talis from a vortex , all of them are bulwark , the others subtypes are available ? Good talis but i think do not worth burn all our dupes in the pit for them ... thx in advance .

Yup
06-15-2018, 12:31 AM
Traditionally, when they release talismans like this they are all 1 type and the other types are nowhere to be seen... Health.. Destiny, Future, Angel, Force, al follow that same path.

Thanks for sharing they are bulwarks.. :)

Liebhild
06-15-2018, 12:37 AM
Why PoM Eddie fragments? The current Eddie in Heroic fragments is 7th Son. That bites...

No, you shouldn't get eddies fast with those fragments, long time motivation...

kkkreg5
06-15-2018, 01:06 AM
No, you shouldn't get eddies fast with those fragments, long time motivation...

I know, I know, make me drop more coins in the slot, I know... I figured I'd ask any way...

Amarthir
06-15-2018, 01:18 AM
Lmfaooo almost 90 souls and 2 4* dupes. I'm awestruck. But I got like 2 and a half sets of Primordial talismans today for free so I guess it makes up.

Still.... 90 souls.... Damn

Edit: ironic, I sacrificed the 3* fodder and grouped out 5 rare souls and got my first Mystic Eddie. RNG amiright??? Now Mystic Eddie just needs a solid buff and I'll be happy.

GrimDusk
06-15-2018, 01:19 AM
Well I didn't achieve an ultimate sacrifice, and I only got one Primordial Talisman, but I did manage to get Iron Eddie and the Warrior Valkyrie to drop, so that's nice. Hopefully I can somehow get more souls over the next few days and try my luck again.

PaquitoChep
06-15-2018, 01:22 AM
3 legendary souls, talismans and skill shards for VII tier and vortex, disappointed

Then i did just a VI tier in i get 20 G/A souls plus other rewards

really worried about the first sacrifice

Could something go wrong?

Cefiar
06-15-2018, 01:31 AM
Still busy Sacrificing all my stored up souls (I have a LOT). Have managed to get at least 1 character I didn't have before (Sentinel Mayan Priestess), so no issue so far.

JustAFruit
06-15-2018, 02:14 AM
Already got 2 full sets! But no new characters, only dupes, oh and 7 magus myan priestess

OdoyleRules
06-15-2018, 02:16 AM
5 sets achieved. 3 dupe 5* Eddie's. I will save the 30 stacks of regular souls just before an Arena challenge to build up the Sands of War.

JJJ428
06-15-2018, 02:19 AM
Don't worry they will come into all our accounts and take all the talismans away we shouldn't have gotten. When the glitch is in our favor that can never stand. Only glitches that costs us money will remain.

TheAlbatross-1864
06-15-2018, 02:26 AM
Got two ultimate sacrifices and an exhalted, and two vortex fills. Was hoping for a navigator eddie but i only got 30 g/a souls and maybe about 10 legendary souls from that. However i did get aces high eddie which is new to me and about 20 skill shards so I am pretty happy about that! I just dont know what talismans to out on him. Strike and invisibility?

Anyway, got like 4 or 5 full sets of the new talisman tho. Seems great, but who to put it on?

Cefiar
06-15-2018, 02:37 AM
One Vortex fill jsut got me:
2x Primordial talismans
20x alchemist fragments
3x Legendary souls
5x Skill shards

kkkreg5
06-15-2018, 02:41 AM
2 1/3 sets from 2 VII and a vortex after 85 rare souls. What's funny is I received my first Alliance General after posting on another thread that not so much as a sniff in almost 2 years. Coincidence..?

Amarthir
06-15-2018, 02:42 AM
Got two ultimate sacrifices and an exhalted, and two vortex fills. Was hoping for a navigator eddie but i only got 30 g/a souls and maybe about 10 legendary souls from that. However i did get aces high eddie which is new to me and about 20 skill shards so I am pretty happy about that! I just dont know what talismans to out on him. Strike and invisibility?

Anyway, got like 4 or 5 full sets of the new talisman tho. Seems great, but who to put it on?

I recommend Prisoner if you have him. His basic attack scales off of Special and Magic stats, so these Yellow Bulwark talismans will boost his damage by a ton, then add the talismans effects to his passive effect and the enemies are gonna have a pretty bad day.

Askora
06-15-2018, 02:55 AM
Sparton on vacation?

TheAlbatross-1864
06-15-2018, 02:59 AM
I recommend Prisoner if you have him. His basic attack scales off of Special and Magic stats, so these Yellow Bulwark talismans will boost his damage by a ton, then add the talismans effects to his passive effect and the enemies are gonna have a pretty bad day.

I do have him maxed with 6 bulwark yellows of invisibility and purge and he is pretty good. I think ill try these new ones instead

As for aces high eddie tho im unsure since he has 2 yellow and a red slots

MetalKing
06-15-2018, 03:26 AM
I have to say that the primordial talismans on the right team can greatly improve effectiveness of play. Even at level 1 on an un skill sharded character, they work well. (On the right team). Other characters can use the talismans besides the prisoner. You just need some open slots. I'm also liking the fragment drops.

TheAlbatross-1864
06-15-2018, 03:33 AM
Gunner golden son can use them too I believe

Fight4life
06-15-2018, 04:19 AM
Did 1 Ultimate sac, 2 exalted and 2 vortexes. Got a lot of dupe 3/4-star but also Beast Eddie and Clansman along with 34 skill-shards, so I am pretty happy :-)

TheAlbatross-1864
06-15-2018, 05:22 AM
Ok so i put a full 5 star set on a maxed prisoner and wow i gotta say this is an extremely impressive talisman set. Upon the second turn all allies have up to two gold buffs. The buffs last for two turns so they stick around long enough to have two of them. It includes another buff i havent seen before called shroud which definitely helps characters stay alive. As for debuffs on enemies, it has the chance to put them asleep upon the start of battle so even if the enemy goes first they might not get to play all of their characters on turn one.

JustAFruit
06-15-2018, 05:30 AM
Ok so i put a full 5 star set on a maxed prisoner and wow i gotta say this is an extremely impressive talisman set. Upon the second turn all allies have up to two gold buffs. The buffs last for two turns so they stick around long enough to have two of them. It includes another buff i havent seen before called shroud which definitely helps characters stay alive. As for debuffs on enemies, it has the chance to put them asleep upon the start of battle so even if the enemy goes first they might not get to play all of their characters on turn one.

I in finally winning defense battles after putting the talisman set on him!

TheAlbatross-1864
06-15-2018, 06:17 AM
I in finally winning defense battles after putting the talisman set on him!
I am as well, it’s definitely nice. Also, justafruit, i think we share troopers in game

Sick
06-15-2018, 06:19 AM
I guess the Prisoner is back in business and he is going to be a nightmare.

Yup
06-15-2018, 06:23 AM
This may be the death nail for me where this "game" is concerned...

These talismans are way overpowered. I mean casting exhaust on an entire team at start..... just ridiculous.

Currently best I can tell there are 5 characters capable of using these:
Cyborg Ed (5star)
Navigator Ed (4star)
The Prisoner (5star)
Gunner Golden Son (4star)
Gunner Newborn of Light (3star)

So I have to ask... in what marijuana induced meeting did you all decide you needed to overpower Cyborg, Navigator, and the Prisoner? Or was it that you wanted to make the 4 star Gunner GS and 3 star NBoL as powerful as 5 star characters???

Heck.. load up the silly 3 star with these and you're set. I mean exhaust and sleep on the entire opposing team at start... which sticks around for 2 turns...

Makes PvP pointless... and any reasonable time strategizing or powering up teams.. pointless.

This quite clearly makes PvP wins about paying (via cash or ironite) for the latest thing.

rags-6094
06-15-2018, 06:54 AM
I threw all my saved up souls in the book of souls ready for sacrifice including 2 cathedrals, 1 legendary, 4 rares, 1 Magis rare, 2 precious, 2 x 99 stacks of normals, I pulled one Magis cr from the legendary soul and a Magis Undead Rescuer from one cathedral soul,the rest does not deserve a mention.

Threw the whole lot in for sacrificing, I still don't know how I did it but it tells me I achieved an exalted sacrifice !
No talisman however, not one rare soul from my efforts either and managed a total of over 10000 essence.
Hopefully there maybe a few more to throw in through the next 6 days... next sac event I'll be better prepared.
The vortex is nowhere near going off so I guess that's the end of this event for me...
I won't spend a cent either I can be just as tight as NF!

Cefiar
06-15-2018, 06:57 AM
So far I've only filled the vortex once, but a Teir VI Sacrifice got me 20 G/A Souls, one of which gave me VHE, whom I didn't have.

So 2 characters so far, and 3 of the new talismans.

Not sure if I'll be able to get the rest of the talismans tho. Don't think I can get the necessary level of sacrifices to get them, unless I somehow get extremely lucky.

Though I now have SoT up the wazoo.

rags-6094
06-15-2018, 07:01 AM
Good for you Cef! It's about time someone had some luck!

Cefiar
06-15-2018, 08:01 AM
Hah, yeah I guess.

Guess that's what a green Lillith and 7 yellow Bats gets you. ;)

Don't worry tho. I kept one bat for playing. ;)

Ip4
06-15-2018, 08:08 AM
40 rare souls = 2x4 star character
10 rare G/A = all 3 stars...

Rane
06-15-2018, 08:36 AM
66 rare souls -
7 rare warrior souls -
50 rare G/A souls -

tons of 3 stars characters,...of course 4 * golden son ....just Hallowed Eddie and maybe Desert marauder usable...

scott-5496
06-15-2018, 09:36 AM
So far just used all my stacks of normal souls and rare souls as I was a meagre away from a vortex. The vortex fill seems to have completed the two final sacrifice targets in the events section (which is fine) and from these sacs I got as a starter:

2 talisman
15 GA Souls
6 skill shards

Which seems fine to me though would be nce to get the full set on a single hit!! LOL

My bonus though (oddly) is another dupe Clansman and four other fours stars form the rare souls used (think I have used about 40 so far).

So all in all so far this one is fine for me. Like others say though the talisman look to be a must have - no question those who do not get at least one full set are screwed in arena - it will also help the new guys too to jump up the ladder. So maybe instead of a pretty tough top 100-150 it may well now spread out beyond 200-250 if a lot of people get a set. I wonder what a team with multiple sets will be like?
are the stackable as such i.e. stick a set on two prisoners or a prisoner and an Eddie - does that mean that the golden and silver buffs and debuffs wil be doubled?

Amarthir
06-15-2018, 09:38 AM

These talismans are way overpowered. I mean casting exhaust on an entire team at start..... just ridiculous.

Cyborg Ed (5star)
Navigator Ed (4star)
The Prisoner (5star)

So I have to ask... in what marijuana induced meeting did you all decide you needed to overpower Cyborg, Navigator, and the Prisoner? Or was it that you wanted to make the 4 star Gunner GS and 3 star NBoL as powerful as 5 star characters???

Heck.. load up the silly 3 star with these and you're set. I mean exhaust and sleep on the entire opposing team at start... which sticks around for 2 turns...

Makes PvP pointless... and any reasonable time strategizing or powering up teams.. pointless.

This quite clearly makes PvP wins about paying (via cash or ironite) for the latest thing.

I just faced a Prisoner with that set. I mean, I managed to take him out and the issue resolved itself, guess I'm lucky ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hold
06-15-2018, 09:42 AM

Cyborg Ed (5star)
Navigator Ed (4star)
The Prisoner (5star)

Gunner CotD
Gunner Desert Golem
Gunner Possessed Rockets
Gunner Sandorm

Liebhild
06-15-2018, 11:36 AM
Tier VII sacrifice - and game crashed, yeah, great devs, new toons instead of bug fixes.

And they wonder, why there is some negativity. Hire some REAL devs, that know what they are doing and not some pseudos.

And the latest new stuff is all bs in my eyes, just overpowered shit.

Leano
06-15-2018, 11:38 AM
40 G/A Souls and i got my so expected VHE! Also got ACR which was exactly what i was waiting to shard and boost my pvp team. A bit more of sacrifices and some rare souls gave me Mystic Eddie! Lots of 4* and 2 5* plus 2 complete talis sets and halfway to the third! I'm quite happy with the results so far!

Fister
06-15-2018, 11:39 AM
Just made a tier VI sacrifice. No addititional talisman. As I read it, it should give me 1 talisman and not just a chance for 1 to drop. Am I missing something?

Banished
06-15-2018, 11:44 AM
Got 2 bulwark, 15 gunners/assassins rare souls ,1 heroic soul & 10 alchemist frags with a 2*/3* souls sacrifice.

So some interesting stuff to get then. I go: still 6x99 souls to sacrifice. hope my hand will handle :D

I don't have enough strong characters to reach the ultimate nor the exalted sacrifice but it is ok

oh I forget: I got 3 speed of light eddie*** with normal souls to sacrifice

Liebhild
06-15-2018, 11:48 AM
Just made a tier VI sacrifice. No addititional talisman. As I read it, it should give me 1 talisman and not just a chance for 1 to drop. Am I missing something?

LotBugs, you know?

Fister
06-15-2018, 11:59 AM
LotBugs, you know?
Nah, I read it once more and it say CAN drop. Just made five more tier VI sacrifices. Gave me my 2nd film vortex. Still no talismans. I simply don't have any luck in these events. Some got 2 complete sets, I can't even get 1 talisman!

GotN
06-15-2018, 12:21 PM
Nah, I read it once more and it say CAN drop. Just made five more tier VI sacrifices. Gave me my 2nd film vortex. Still no talismans. I simply don't have any luck in these events. Some got 2 complete sets, I can't even get 1 talisman!

sacrifices HAVE a bonus, nothing about CAN... bigger problem here, event showed up a few hours ago, also the Talisman on sacrifice rewards. After I just relaunched the game, wondered about cathedral souls in the shop, although the event is over. Switched over to event: do cosmos fights/ do arena fights... WHAT??? Talisman where no longer shown on sacrifice rewards, in the shop or somewhere else. Didn’t change with several game restarts. So it’s definitely bugged and once again a big mess! Will not do any sacrifices!

Deano82
06-15-2018, 12:23 PM
Would have been nice if they opened LOL for this weekend, would help with getting more souls to sacrifice!
Also facing a team with these new talismans in the arena has been a right pain in the a** 😠

Ip4
06-15-2018, 12:39 PM
this new talismans is nothing special...

Fight4life
06-15-2018, 12:51 PM
A little update.
3 vortexes, 2 Ultimate and 3 exalted: a lot of G/A-souls, skill-shards and some legendary souls alongside 40 rare souls:
Gave me a lot of dupe 3-stars, but also:
Visions, Navigator, Beast-Eddie, Clansman, tailgunner and red/blue/green bat.
So all in all a good event for me.

But now I just have to wait untill I can max them all... :-)

IronEddie
06-15-2018, 01:06 PM
Seriously guys, what is the purpose to have a bug report forum, if you never read it? Or a support for that matter.

About 3 weeks ago i submitted a ticket to your support and posted on the bug report forum that i can't sacrifice anything because of the SACR08 Error.
Now there is a sacrifice event and guess what...I can't sacrifice anything. This is pathetic!!!!!!!

Blade
06-15-2018, 01:35 PM
I wil aim for 2 sets of the new Talis - not too many toons will really profit from them. But I won't start today, first event day was often full of problems.
About most of the other issues (mainly reffering to wrong data) some of you have, here is a good strategy to get rid of them (I post that for the last time, I am getting tired of this):
- close LotB
- show running apps, close LotB
- go to your settings > apps > LotB > force quit
- clear the cache of your mobile
(- to be sure, restart your mobile and repeat to clear the cache)

for other issues during sacrifice:
look through all your stacks of potential rewards and ensure that your inventory is not close to the limit/overflow.

Fister
06-15-2018, 01:38 PM
I fear that you are wrong @GotN. It say that you CAN now get addititional Primordial talismans, not will get/are getting.

I wish you are right though, cuz after 3 full vortex's and around 10 tier VI I should be expecting maybe 2 complete sets comming my way.

Stormseye
06-15-2018, 01:50 PM
Did not have any Rare souls but had a bunch of 4* dupes to drop. 2 AoM, 4 Wickerman, some dupe Mayans and rest all 3* dupes. Dropped them all including 700 regular souls and received about 20 Rare Souls and 8 Warrior souls. Of all those I received guess what 1 4* Wickerman...my 5th or 6th one in a month. Close to vortex fill but no Talismans either. On the plus side I did end up with 38 SoW which I burned to go from 29th to 9th. Maybe I will be able to get a vortex fill and get something I don't have yet. Only really hoping for Iron Eddie as I am still not impressed with the Beast Eddie.

Has anyone tested Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer against these talismans? Wonder he will too will start creeping back into the arena.

PerthEddie
06-15-2018, 02:07 PM
I fear that you are wrong @GotN. It say that you CAN now get addititional Primordial talismans, not will get/are getting.

I wish you are right though, cuz after 3 full vortex's and around 10 tier VI I should be expecting maybe 2 complete sets comming my way.

I agree with GotN. I am reading it that the Talismans will drop as a bonus. It may be it is worded wrong. It possibly should say "a chance to get" but with the way it is worded, to me, it indicates you should get them. I would put a Support ticket in and see what they say

angelkelly
06-15-2018, 02:14 PM
These talismans are way beyond overpowered.

scott-5496
06-15-2018, 02:28 PM
My final update on gains here.

I got a third vortex so I know have three full sets (got a six drop on a vortex) - mostly VI sacs so went from 36 Skill Shards up to 84. Got over 100 GA souls (VHE and Cyborg dupes whech were then sacked) lot of 4 stars too through GA and Rare Souls. Only new toon was a Magus Mayan Priestess but that is fine considering I only have a handful to get (Krampus as well to my list below). Spent a shed load of gold to max up toons I was sacrificing (started with 34.6M and now have 24M!) as well as a pile of upgrade stuff for the three sets of new talisman...yeah I know a bit daft but been so bored lately I thought why not and went for the third set!

I stuck them on Cyborg, Prisoner and GCOTD and they are mad! Still it is fun as my team is so golden it is like I have hit a crazy jackpot......boredom on a Friday equals mad decisions clearly! Still no major loses for me as got so much materials I was selling it all off to get rid of stack overflows anyway!

Let the madness begin!!

Stormseye
06-15-2018, 02:44 PM
Well unlike the last event, this one was a total bust for me. Done with this event now. No point in trying to get the talismans. Went ahead and Sacked Warlord and 4* Troll to get the fill and received 6 Rare Souls and 4 Magus souls for the V sac and

1 Talisman
25 Alchemist
6 Skill shard
10 rare G/A

All those 20 souls only received 3* dupes. Good luck to the rest of you.

Banished
06-15-2018, 02:48 PM
A little update.
3 vortexes, 2 Ultimate and 3 exalted: a lot of G/A-souls, skill-shards and some legendary souls alongside 40 rare souls:
Gave me a lot of dupe 3-stars, but also:
Visions, Navigator, Beast-Eddie, Clansman, tailgunner and red/blue/green bat.
So all in all a good event for me.

But now I just have to wait untill I can max them all... :-)

How is that possible ? you are so lucky. I got only speed light eddie 3***, one green bat and 2 others 4*** I already have. No interesting Eddie at all.

Iced_Earth
06-15-2018, 03:00 PM
Guys, will be there a another Event in the next months with a increased Chance on 4-5 toons from souls? Im thinkin about to burn my whole souls.

I already got enough Talisman Sets, but im missing a few Eds. But i dont know, what to do ��

Yup
06-15-2018, 03:04 PM
What a joke!.. ghost, crit strike, ascension, perfect immortality. perfect Immunity, shroud.. all on one toon.. and ALL due to this talisman set, nothing was natural at start. And that's not overpowering???? Pull your head out of that dark place NF.

I can think of no other scenario where one toon could have so many yellow buffs.. let alone an entire team!

I mean why not create "Golden Eddie' which starts every battle with every yellow buff possible, then gives 2 yellow buffs to team members each turn which last the length of the battle??? morons.

The VERY least you could do is limit the number of yellow buffs to 1 turn or a different one each turn rather than allow them to continually stack.

Anyone stating these talismans are fine.. is doing so because they are using them but they know they are way way overpowered.

Blade
06-15-2018, 03:34 PM
Guys, will be there a another Event in the next months with a increased Chance on 4-5 toons from souls? Im thinkin about to burn my whole souls.

I already got enough Talisman Sets, but im missing a few Eds. But i dont know, what to do ��

No one knows, but I guess you will find some hints if you do some research in the events from the past...

Sidney
06-15-2018, 03:42 PM
So do these talismans stack if you have them on multiple toons?

scott-5496
06-15-2018, 03:55 PM
I think they stack as I have three sets and have multiple golden buffs each round. It is utter madness with three sets - but it's fun, win or lose and that is what I wnated as I was bored with PVP. Still easy for me to get beat though as the top guys stil have all the relics and they are a nightmare to get past in most cases.....these talismans are mad.

Stormseye
06-15-2018, 04:13 PM
I think they stack as I have three sets and have multiple golden buffs each round. It is utter madness with three sets - but it's fun, win or lose and that is what I wnated as I was bored with PVP. Still easy for me to get beat though as the top guys stil have all the relics and they are a nightmare to get past in most cases.....these talismans are mad.

Quite Nasty!

Diamondhead2112
06-15-2018, 04:20 PM
I am definitely going to try to move up in the rankings before they nerf these. They are brutal! I ended up with 3 complete sets for 2 lvl VI sacrifices and a vortex fill. Pulled Clansman and purple Valkyrie from my souls. Makes up for my poor luck in the last couple events.

natasar
06-15-2018, 04:35 PM
How where you guys able to get like 3, 4 or 5 sets with only one vortex fill? Was there a glitch on or something? After one vortex fill (which of course only dropped one talisman) and five Tier VI sacs, I only got one set together.

GotN
06-15-2018, 04:40 PM

I don’t think I’m wrong. EMail from NF announcing this event even says ...will be GUARANTEED to grant you with a bonus of Primordial Talisman IN ADDITION to normal sacrifice rewards... So imo everybody who has made a Tier VI, Tier VII Sac or Vortex Fill and didn’t get Talisman was cheated!

Fight4life
06-15-2018, 05:18 PM
How is that possible ? you are so lucky. I got only speed light eddie 3***, one green bat and 2 others 4*** I already have. No interesting Eddie at all.

I don’t know. First time I’ve been this lucky, after about a year of playing. Just wanted PoM-Eddie but I guess I’ll have to “settle” for now..

scott-5496
06-15-2018, 05:23 PM
My three sets were from (a bit of blur as I just went sac crazy today!) I think three vortex (maybe two but I think three). I got a set of six I think in one vortex so extreme luck as well as a lot of sacking!

I did get several five stars which helped me get my last vortex as I had used up most of my dupe five stars (I sacked, from memory, a PoM, Cyborg, VHE, Pharoah, 2 Vikings and 2 Liliths which were triplicates)...added to that are I think 14 Angels as well as many, many four stars all ranked up to 80.

To be honest I lost count as I did not really care as I knew I just wanted to get rif of my dupes and souls - now got very few souls left - I must have dacked over 100 three stars, if not more! I got pretty poor luck with large rare soul sacks - got not much at all to be honest but not going to grumble.....it was fun!

Sidney
06-15-2018, 07:37 PM
Yeah... my 3 sets came from 2 vortex fills and level VI sacrifices. I wasn't paying too close attention at the time of the 1st Vortex but looking back I think it might have given me two full sets. For once the game glitches in my favor. Oh my head they are fun to play with. I've been just letting arena play on auto while I whittle down the SoW I got during all the sacrifices.

Leviathan
06-15-2018, 08:08 PM
I don’t think I’m wrong. EMail from NF announcing this event even says ...will be GUARANTEED to grant you with a bonus of Primordial Talisman IN ADDITION to normal sacrifice rewards... So imo everybody who has made a Tier VI, Tier VII Sac or Vortex Fill and didn’t get Talisman was cheated!

The Talismans are meant to be a guaranteed bonus for Sacrifice Tiers VI and VII, as well as Vortexes. If you made this kind of Sacrifice last night and didn’t receive your Talismans, then please contact our support team using the Support button in the Settings menu. Alternatively you could email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com.

Yup
06-15-2018, 08:13 PM
Well I did 1 tier 6.. got 1 talisman.. did a vortex.. got 3 talismans.

Kind of wish the numbers were better - 6 = 2, 7 = 3, and vortex = 4, 5, 6.. but oh well.

Is still think these talismans are WAY WAY overpowered due to the buff stacking.

Amarthir
06-15-2018, 08:54 PM
TBH these talismans are really awesome but they're not like, broken. They can still be easily countered by immunity, perfect corruption, characters who remove silver/gold effects, or just by killing the one who has them. Besides, alot of the latest character and talisman additions have been "oh too overpowered" and they've been countered without having to Nerf them.

Stormseye
06-15-2018, 08:54 PM
Kind of wish the numbers were better - 6 = 2, 7 = 3, and vortex = 4, 5, 6.. but oh well.

That would have been a much better allocation of Talismans so then even if you don't get a good Vortex reward you can still get 4 minimum and buy the remaining two. As it stands I will not be buying to other two since that would only leave me with 3 total.

I agree with you on that Amarthir. They are not broken but they are changing the current pvp right now. Relics will outlast them in most cases but I will say I lost 4 times in a row to someone I have never seen before in top 50. Clansman/Beezel/War Lillith/Prisoner with Strike Talismans on the war classes. Did not matter who went first he was stun locking like crazy. I suspect we will see a resurgence in Angel Talismans again.

Liebhild
06-15-2018, 09:56 PM
LOL my post got deleted and I got an utzi dutzi.

I was wrong with thinking it is Legacy of the Beast, it is more like Legacy of the Pink Unicorn.

90mphyorker
06-16-2018, 08:42 AM

Cyborg Ed (5star)
Navigator Ed (4star)
The Prisoner (5star)

I agree, sadly. These Talismans are far to powerful. Good they are a 6 set and after this event will be damn near impossible to get another completed set whenever they are available again.

GotN
06-16-2018, 12:00 PM
Just did a 1.5k essence meager sacrifice (not taking part in this event) and got the reward (30 PoM fragments) for achieving an exalted AND an ultimate sacrifice hahaaa... this is so laughable, is anything here running correctly?

Moonchild-6759
06-16-2018, 01:31 PM
These talismans are not too bad to deal with if a single character has them. Exhaust, block of beneficial effects, at the start is a setback, but not impossible.
The problem is when an opponent has them on 2 or 3 characters. Then you are sure to loose. I pla6 with gunner Lilith so i have immunity on all characters at the start, but I still get 3x silver debuffs and the opponent have at least 3x gold buffs on all chars (there is a chance of other talismans).this situation is impossible and not enjoyable. Even if I play against teams I would usually completely blow up I loose big time.

Some answers from the devs that can tell us if we are just supposed to build our own gunner team, or if something will change.

natasar
06-16-2018, 01:33 PM
Yeah - got the reward for an ultimate sacrifice also without doing one.

I also noticed a strange bug while autofarming Powerslave. Whenever there was a trooper eddie running with the new talismans (in the third eddie slot - never in play), my twi trooper chars I was levelling got one golden buff each (not my Eddie though) and all opponents got a grey debuff. Hilarious when the talismans work without being in play.

Blade
06-16-2018, 01:49 PM
I managed to get 2 sets by 2 vortex (3+1 talis, quite unlucky...), 1 level7 sac for 3 talis and 5 level6 sacs (mainly by valentine hearts, so I finally got rid of them) for 1 tailsman each. Most of the level6 sacs gave 1 legendary, 2 skill shards and 5 g/a souls, so a bit disappointing. All sacs together gave 0 (!) rare souls!? This is a bit strange, but still I have some nice things for the future.
About the talis: they can be really painful in the beginning. But after some modification of team setup, I think there are enough good counters. Moreover, as they do not give any DEF or MR, the chars are quite easy to be killed (yes, they might have perfect immortality, but there are also solutions for this). So all in all I think this is quite interesting. You can buy one set with money (what I don't like, but seems to be necessary to gain money for the devs) for an insane price, but can get 2 talis for those people who are short in sac material. The tails change the pvp meta a bit right now and make some toons more important again. Nice event and interesting addition to the possible strategies!

Amarthir
06-16-2018, 02:44 PM
The talismans are a godsend for PvE grinding, and PvP is actually pretty fun when you're attacking with them. I see alot of complaints about how OP they are and, while there are some simple counters to them, I know how hard it is to convince a large player base that something isn't broken of you can't beat it immediately lmao. If it truly comes down to nerfing these talismans, the only way to do it and still have them be great would be to just reduce the (de)buff count to 1 turn instead of two. Anything else would probably kill the set and make them boring.

Askora
06-16-2018, 06:09 PM
Here's an idea for the next 6 set talisman.

Next 6 set talisman set should be blue. UNFORESEEN (6 set) -- Removes all debuffs, fully heals and applies every buff to one team. Removes all buffs, reduces HP to 1 and applies every debuff to the opposing team. The team getting buffs and the one getting debuffs is chosen at random.

URock
06-18-2018, 07:59 AM
I got 1 (ONE) Talisman on a full vortex...fck

Rane
06-18-2018, 08:10 AM
How many arena teams with Prisoner :D Sometime i think that every player have this talisman set

Shaolin85london
06-18-2018, 08:50 AM
How many arena teams with Prisoner :D Sometime i think that every player have this talisman set
Not all, friend of mine couldn't afford to make the sacrifice required to drop those talismans, unfortunately he's having hard time in arena.

hold
06-18-2018, 08:58 AM

Next char to come: The Policewoman!

Her Passive (can't be blocked by the Prisoner): Shoots the Prisoner at the start of the battle - he is dead an will be removed from your roaster. The taslimsans he was carrying are shattered in millions of shards. But they are not lost! You can collect them and get about 5 shards per month. You need 1001 shards to restore one talisman (long term goal to focus on new users)

To get the Policewoman is simple! Buy the special "De Do Do Do De Da Da Da" souls from the store! You got a timeframe of 34 minutes to do that or you will never ever have a chance to get this character again! Hurry - be quick!

The Policewoman is a native 5*. "De Do Do Do De Da Da Da" souls have a chance of 0,02 % to drop a native 5* and if you get one the chance is 0,1 % to get her.

rags-6094
06-18-2018, 09:13 AM
That's so f...... funny nice work hold, pissing my self laughing here...

But seriously I am not quite as high as most of you blokes, but still in the top 100 - 200 regularly,
I really think it's time to start thinking about other team possibilities?
It's not always gonna save the day but the team I described before does work, S Lilith S CR S Eddie and take a pick on the third Ally...
I have knocked over some really big guns and more so would be's with a Prisoner fitted with a gunner 6 set talisman, I don't win them all but I do ok, I don't have a Prisoner and I don't have the talisman set yet but I just cannot except that all the hard work and brain capacity that got you guys up there could not come in handy for overcoming this adversity?

hold
06-18-2018, 09:40 AM
That's so f...... funny nice work hold, pissing my self laughing here...

But seriously I am not quite as high as most of you blokes, but still in the top 100 - 200 regularly,
I really think it's time to start thinking about other team possibilities?
It's not always gonna save the day but the team I described before does work, S Lilith S CR S Eddie and take a pick on the third Ally...
I have knocked over some really big guns and more so would be's with a Prisoner fitted with a gunner 6 set talisman, I don't win them all but I do ok, I don't have a Prisoner and I don't have the talisman set yet but I just cannot except that all the hard work and brain capacity that got you guys up there could not come in handy for overcoming this adversity?

No offense - but that's not the point. I got 3 sets (2 developed) and can now almost autoplay arena (lost 2 - game froze) ... My point is that it's getting more and more ridiculous. How will they top that one? Purple buffs? Relics-Relics?

Instead of fixing bugs (is not getting defense points anymore a bug or did I miss something?) the foxus clearly is on P2W now. Focussing on new players my arse - what a lame excuse since weeks. How is it focussing on new players if I 1-shoot level 100 players in arena with a Sentinel Golden Son (OK, that's not true - I need Gunner Lilith for that) because the LoB (Lottery of Buffs) is in my favour (and I have 2 sets)? Absolut bullshit ...

The only reason I am still playing is collecting chars but not spending a Cent anymore on that crap (I spent about what I would dish out for an AAA game in total). And since my collection is quite big it's harder and harder to get new ones. Still missing Nomad and playing since start. Long term goal I guess ...

scott-5496
06-18-2018, 09:49 AM
Quite Nasty!

Yeah that is my current squad - they can be brutal. I have tested them out with various attacking teams and they can be beaten for sure - but as others have said I can almost auto 90% of matched in arena if I wanted too. Mad tallies these ones for sure.

scott-5496
06-18-2018, 09:54 AM
These sets do also change a lot the BNW battles - pretty simple to breeze through them pretty quickly with three sets - not trief Fear yet but certainly the other two I have posted y fastest times so far in each.

rags-6094
06-18-2018, 09:56 AM
Oh ok I see your point, hmmm well don't know what we can do with that! Pardon the pun but this is the beast, we've got to learn to work with what we've got!

P.s I just beat your team in PVP with that exact same team I told you about, but the damn bugs stopped it as the last Ally fell... will probably register as a win for you...lol!

Symbiote
06-18-2018, 11:14 AM
I like these new Talisman, it speeds things up a lot, but in BvB (Bugs vs. Bugs) it is a Pain if you can't counter it...

Yeah, there are these cool Valor Talis.., but if you didn't farm 24/7 in the god damn last Arena Event, maybe we can complete this set in 3-6 years or so (SOON when night city arrives. x'D ).. :)
Like all the other incomplete Talis Sets, which stack dust...

With all these things, it really feels more and more P2W.., farm your life away in the fucking Arena Events or so.. or throw your money at this company which delivers MORE and MORE bugs and don't give a shit to fix them, but make more events and characters and talis and BUGS.., don't forget all the free bugs. ;)
Even there are other teams for Events, and Talis and so then the development, but sorry to say that, you really should search for new developer OR ONLY concentrate on FIXING BUGS and THEN TEST IT and upload a new Update... But this would be, like something.., that would be great? oO Sorry, i'm just a dreamer. :D
Since the last update the game is broken as fuck.., but hey, we have events, and soon again new characters, no content, but MORE BUGS. :)

Mizrael
06-18-2018, 02:40 PM
[ copied my own post from another thread ]

I have managed to get 4 full sets,maxed them out and constructed a “fun” 4 gunned team (two sets are actually enough). one word: DISGUSTING!

My prophecy from about a year ago has come true: The lack of creativity skills and knowledge about the mechanics of their own game, has lead to the day when the No Fantasy team has screwed the game up beyond repair. Well done NF!

What now?! nerf a set which people have worked so hard to get?! hmm...

MetalKing
06-18-2018, 03:02 PM
You just got your wish, they are going to nerf them. Now I wish I would have saved sac material for next sac event and collected a character.

Mizrael
06-18-2018, 05:21 PM
You just got your wish, they are going to nerf them. Now I wish I would have saved sac material for next sac event and collected a character.

Believe me. i would be upmost upset if they were to nerf them WITHOUT appropriate compensation, for i have spent a couple of days at the pit. i filled hafl a vortex with common souls to get the 24th talisman!

But on the other hand i don’t see any enjoyment in winning Arena battles by just bashing basics attacks. so something needs to be done!

i just wish the Noob Fellas wouldn’t always use us and our wallets as beta testers...

Sponholz
06-18-2018, 07:04 PM
Ohhh if only the devs listen to all the feedback we gave then, instead of just ignoring us...

Some folks from NF Staff should be lawyers instead of game devs, they are awesome in giving excuses to nonsense stuff like this, and a lot of people believes then.

Anyway, I don't play anymore, and just by reading the notes, and reading this 6 Set talisman... I (and so many other ex-players/players) instantly knew they were broken and OP, purple will also be a really, really good, maybe also OP set.

And Mr. Leon, making fun on HS as champion... Really professional.

Game is on a downhill. Nothing we all could/can do about it, just let it crash and if any of you are still onboard, I just hope you don't get hurt that much.

EDIT: @Amarthir-9260, Man I must applaud you for still defending this 'game', but then I read you signature... "Lots of open space for troopers," that just shows even more how downhill this game is... guess there is not that much Troopers left.

GrimDusk
06-18-2018, 07:48 PM
And Mr. Leon, making fun on HS as champion... Really professional.

Wait when did he do this?

Sponholz
06-18-2018, 07:49 PM
Facebook.

More on the subject: click here. (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10281-Slow-roasting-the-Devs)

Cefiar
06-18-2018, 10:36 PM
So far I've managed to gain a bunch of toon that I didn't have out of this event, filled the vortex twice, and finally managed to get 1 set of the new talismans.

That said, probably only reason I managed that last bit was having 20k trooper points to spend that one-off trooper soul (got a Warlord, which was a dupe) and then sacrificing it and a bunch of other souls to get another tier VI reward, which then put me close enough that I could fill the vortex again. Not long after that, I managed to complete all the Event rewards.

Most of the new souls came from G/A souls (from tier VI sacrifices). One came from a rare soul, one from a legendary soul, one I bought using frontier coins, etc.

Toons I got out of this event I didn't have:
Vampire Hunter Eddie
Eternity Eddie
Hallowed Eddie
Alliance General
The Clairvoyant (bought for frontier coins)
Assassin Corrupt Harpy

Add this to the toons I got last time and finally I feel as though my team has a fair bit of breadth in attacks and effects.

Not gonna say it was easy, especially with a bunch of crashes and freezes, particularly in Arena, and I sacrificed a bunch of toons I had build up (tho they're common ones), but it wasn't way impossible. And I know I'm not bottom of the stack either, so...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯