PDA

View Full Version : Gods of Powerslave Mega-Event - Info and Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

LOTB_Mia
06-19-2018, 12:05 AM
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: The fifth and final Gods of Powerslave event will end on September 1st, 5 PM PT. Make sure if you want to purchase a God of Powerslave with Nebu Fragments you do it before the fifth event ends!

The Gods of Powerslave is a summer-long series of events that will each have the collectable debut of one of the five Gods of Powerslave.

For each of these Gods, you can earn them in one of three ways that are listed below.

Earn from Event Souls

Each God will debut with an Event Soul that is the only soul with randomized rewards they can be earned from. In addition, this soul will also only be available for the event that God debuts in.

For example, Goddess Aset is only available from the Nile Soul, which can only be earned during the Divine Tribute event.

Purchase with Nebu Fragments

Each god can also be earned by spending a tribute of Nebu Fragments. These fragments are earned in one of two ways:

Every event soul for a God of Powerslave will drop 10 Nebu Fragments (in addition to whatever character it rewards)
Certain events will also have Nebu Fragments you can earn directly

Once you accumulate 500 Nebu Fragments, you’ll have enough to be able to purchase any available God of Powerslave from the Store. Each God will be added to the store to be purchased with Nebu Fragments once it debuts in its own event. However, the option to purchase a God with Nebu Fragments (and the ability to earn more Nebu Fragments) will end at the end of the fifth and final Gods of Powerslave event.

IMPORTANT: Nebu Fragments can also be used to make Nebu Souls, which will drop a random Gold Idol (1★, 3★, or 5★). Gold Idols will give you gold when sold, but cannot be used to purchase the Gods of Powerslave. Converting Nebu Fragments into their Souls and/or opening those Souls is not reversible, so please avoid spending your Nebu Fragments in that manner unless you’re not interested in purchasing the Gods with Nebu Fragments.

For example, Nile Souls are a Gods of Powerslave event soul (for Goddess Aset). You’ll get 10 Nebu Fragments for each Nile Soul opened. Even if you don’t get enough to purchase Goddess Aset directly during the Divine Tribute event, those Nebu Fragments can be saved up to purchase Goddess Aset (or a different God of Powerslave) later during the Gods of Powerslave Mega-Event, and other events will add to your stockpile of Nebu Fragments.

Purchase with Frontier Coins

The 5 Gods will not be available in normal souls, but will be available for individual purchase for Frontier Coins. However, they will not be available to purchase by this method until the final Gods of Powerslave event is over. We will make it very clear when the “last call” for earning the Gods via the other methods is, and thus when the option for purchasing with Frontier Coins will begin.

The price is not yet determined, but is likely to be more expensive than most characters that are currently available to be purchased for Frontier Coins.

For example, if after the end of the fifth Gods of Powerslave event you’re missing 3 of the 5 Gods, you’ll be able to slowly build up your Frontier Coins from opening Trooper Souls, opening Eternity Souls, opening Lilith Souls, and from events, and then use those coins to purchase a missing God of Powerslave.

Amarthir
06-19-2018, 12:10 AM
Hopefully not as expensive as Alexander Eddie amiright guys? Haha. This event sounds like a treat and I'm glad there's a guaranteed way of getting them after the event ends. Great job guys :^)

By the way, so by what you mean by these event souls that will earn you Nebu fragments, do you mean the Nile Souls? Because I bought one soul and didn't get any Nebu fragments when I put it in the Book of Souls,

Leviathan
06-19-2018, 12:28 AM
We've just noticed an issue with the Nile Souls not awarding the Nebu Fragments. We have temporarily removed them (and the other items available for Gold) from the Store until we can push a server to ensure Nebu Fragments are being awarded correctly. That should take a couple hours. We'll update this thread once that server is live!

You will still be able to get Nile Soul Fragments from Skull Quests, Precious Soul Fragments from the Cosmos, and complete the bonus Event Challenges to earn Seventh Son Eddie Fragments.

If you happen to earn a full Nile Soul before we can push that server, just hold off on opening it until that fix goes out.

If you have already opened a Nile Soul, please contact our support team either using the Support button in the Settings menu, or email us directly at support@ironmaidenlegacy.com, and they'll ensure you receive your Nebu Fragments.

Thanks!

OdoyleRules
06-19-2018, 12:47 AM
Will Precious Soul Frags still drop in Cosmos?

Kaz_LOTB
06-19-2018, 01:15 AM
Will Precious Soul Frags still drop in Cosmos?

Yes.

-Kaz

90mphyorker
06-19-2018, 01:30 AM
So these Gods won’t drop from regular Souls ( Rare Souls, Rare Coloured and Legendary Souls) am I correct in reading?

Will only ever be available in the 3 ways listed here?

Also, for the 7th Son Frag is says ‘Spend X in Gold in Stores’ and when I click ‘Go’ it takes me to My Team. I’ve powered up Characters and Talismans but it still lists me as spending 0. What do I actually have to spend my gold on?

GrimDusk
06-19-2018, 01:54 AM
Can't find any of the gold items to purchase in the store for Aset.

WarmthChecker
06-19-2018, 01:55 AM
The items available for gold purchase have been temporarily removed from the store...just wait until it’s updated/fixed, should be soon :)

Amarthir
06-19-2018, 01:56 AM
So these Gods won’t drop from regular Souls ( Rare Souls, Rare Coloured and Legendary Souls) am I correct in reading?

Will only ever be available in the 3 ways listed here?

Also, for the 7th Son Frag is says ‘Spend X in Gold in Stores’ and when I click ‘Go’ it takes me to My Team. I’ve powered up Characters and Talismans but it still lists me as spending 0. What do I actually have to spend my gold on?

I got the fragments from those gold event items that are now gone. So I guess wait till those are back.

So, when you guys say all summer, is this an event that will run for multiple months? Or just 5 weeks. Because I doubt one week would be enough for some people to have a shot at getting Aset considering you only get Nile Fragments from Skull Quests..

Digitalblaze
06-19-2018, 01:57 AM
Blah Blah Blah....Same ol crap inclusive with buggs

New Content or GTFO!

OdoyleRules
06-19-2018, 02:33 AM
I'll re-post it just in case people can't scroll up and see it.

'''We've just noticed an issue with the Nile Souls not awarding the Nebu Fragments. We have temporarily removed them (and the other items available for Gold) from the Store until we can push a server to ensure Nebu Fragments are being awarded correctly. That should take a couple hours. We'll update this thread once that server is live!

You will still be able to get Nile Soul Fragments from Skull Quests, Precious Soul Fragments from the Cosmos, and complete the bonus Event Challenges to earn Seventh Son Eddie Fragments.

If you happen to earn a full Nile Soul before we can push that server, just hold off on opening it until that fix goes out.

If you have already opened a Nile Soul, please contact our support team either using the Support button in the Settings menu, or email us directly at support@ironmaidenlegacy.com, and they'll ensure you receive your Nebu Fragments.

Thanks!

RobG-9641
06-19-2018, 02:46 AM
Nodding Frog: there was a bug with the talismans event, we’ll nerf them next update. There was a bug with new event souls event... seriously, are you not embarrassed? every single update and/or event is plagued by bugs...

kkkreg5
06-19-2018, 02:57 AM
With the current state, best to wait until the bugs reveal themselves since QA isn't taking care of them... we are the testers. I know I missed out on Precious frags.

Yup
06-19-2018, 03:31 AM
I'm completely confused.....

I get ....
- Nile frags form Skull quests....
- Precious Frags from Cosmos...
- Spend gold for 7S frags....

Is there some other way of getting Nile frags that I'm missing, or is it ONLY from Skull quests????

Nicko
06-19-2018, 03:46 AM
And for a complete change of subject - where’s Sparton?

Leviathan
06-19-2018, 05:09 AM
Our fix is in! Nile Souls, Nile Soul Fragments and our other offers for Gold are available again in the Specials Store!

Nile Souls will now properly reward 10 Nebu Fragments upon opening.

If you contacted support about opening your Nile Souls and not getting Nebu Fragments, don’t worry, they’ll get to you as soon as they can!

Iced_Earth
06-19-2018, 05:19 AM
So we have to Buy 50 souls for one god?

Rane
06-19-2018, 05:24 AM
oh man, what a confusion... i don't understand anything :D

rags-6094
06-19-2018, 05:49 AM
Why are there so many precious soul frags dropping in cosmos at the moment ? What's the significance of that towards this event if any?

rags-6094
06-19-2018, 06:09 AM
I have another question, there is very little description of how you earn Nile frags I have 30/200 and purchased another 100 with gold (gold challenges) but don't understand how I earnt the first 30?
Whilst the Devs say the five gods will be available through events "all summer long" in Australia it's wet, cold and winter time but I guess we're not much more than a speck down here are we:p

So am I to think that the only way to get Nile frags is to purchase with gold then?

osiris0000
06-19-2018, 06:19 AM
Finally beloved Aset is in the game!

Metalreaper13
06-19-2018, 06:22 AM
Why are there so many precious soul frags dropping in cosmos at the moment ? What's the significance of that towards this event if any?

The main significance of the precious soul frags would be for the gold idols, sell em for gold, and then buy stuff from the store with the gold. Just a way to get more gold during the event to get some of the current goodies

rags-6094
06-19-2018, 06:25 AM
Oh of course another blonde moment on my part...
There's quite a lot of stuff to purchase for gold in specials now!
I guess another good way is just farm the hell out of cosmos too!

Cefiar
06-19-2018, 07:17 AM
LOTB_Mia: The event post (which no one can reply to) has a typo:

Nile Soul Fragments (100L Gold, 1/day)

Should probably be:

Nile Soul Fragments (100K Gold, 1/day)

Yup
06-19-2018, 07:21 AM
Apparently you only get Nile frag via Skull Quests or Nile Souls via store purchases.

Then Niles Souls -> Nebu Frags which can then be used to purchase Asset if desired and the Nile Souls don't drop her.

So.. long term event, which is different.

Kind of like that there's a pretty solid way to get the event character based on number of souls converted/opened. This pretty much guarantees you get the character if you convert enough souls (and don't cash in fragments too much).

Kind of sad her Fury doesn't revive though.. it certainly revives allies in the Cosmos.

rags-6094
06-19-2018, 07:29 AM
So it looks most likely the great majority will be purchasing the gods through frontier coins bit by bit....

Cefiar
06-19-2018, 07:34 AM
True. The fact you can buy Frontier coins at the moment in the store (tho only once per event) is good to see though.

As for the event goal rewards... well, finished those in 2 mins. Will probably convert them since I already have 7th Son.

Now it's just the soul fragment grind in Cosmos. ;)

rags-6094
06-19-2018, 07:53 AM
Soul frag grind in cosmos? I've been farming cosmos all day the only frags dropping are heaps of precious soul frags, that said they have been very useful!
There's a good chance I'll fill another vortex before the sac event finishes.. and restock my depleted gold pile.

dragonmat89
06-19-2018, 08:07 AM
The Gods of Powerslave is a summer-long series of events that will each have the collectable debut of one of the five Gods of Powerslave.

Maybe an obvious question, but there is Isis, Astet, Horus and (presumably) Icarus - any clue who the fifth one is?

osiris0000
06-19-2018, 08:22 AM
Maybe an obvious question, but there is Isis, Astet, Horus and (presumably) Icarus - any clue who the fifth one is?

Icarus is not related to Egyptian Mythology, he is a Greek Mythology character.

As far as i know from the lotb concept book, other two will be : Osiris and Set

Metalreaper13
06-19-2018, 08:23 AM
Kind of sad her Fury doesn't revive though.. it certainly revives allies in the Cosmos.

I’m looking at her in the Nile soul, towards the end of the 5 stars, her fury says it revives, heals, buffs, and extends buffs

Cefiar
06-19-2018, 09:07 AM
Rags: Yeah that's exactly the fragments I mean.

Maybe by the end of this event I'll have gotten up to the next fragment achievement in my list. ;)

Meanwhile at the same time slowly building up more gold, by doing Number of the Beast/Madness on Auto. ;)

FWIW: Using Navigator with Primordial Talismans, Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer with 4x Health and 2x Advantage, and Beast with Strike and Immortality (all lvl 100, fully sharded and all talismans at lvl 50), tho I do have a decent collection of Relics too. Fastest time so far is 1m48s, tho I think I can get that lower. Haven't lost even a team member in there so far. ;)

scott-5496
06-19-2018, 09:54 AM
Nodding Frog: there was a bug with the talismans event, we’ll nerf them next update. There was a bug with new event souls event... seriously, are you not embarrassed? every single update and/or event is plagued by bugs...

I am with you bro. This is getting silly now. I really fear for this game as recently it has been mistake after mstake and I have tried to be positive but this talisman nerf thing (which I spent a lot of gold and resources on as well as sacing all my dupes and investing in a few trooper souls to get another vortex) is really annoying and not the way to fix a mistake not made by us but by the coders.

Come on team think it through and sort it out with out annoying us all, please!

Ip4
06-19-2018, 10:23 AM
500 Nebu fragments for Aset?Only Nile souls give nebu fragments?

Blade
06-19-2018, 01:01 PM
I like the goodies that we can buy for gold. Finally some nice things to spend these hoarded millions of gold on. I also like the +XP offer that we can level up some fun chars while collecting precious fragments alongside. On the other hand, getting Aset will be hard. I have not played the SQ yet, but I assume they will not drop too many fragments. So maybe you get 3-5 souls for free during the event I guess? We will see...
However, I am pretty sure there will be the first players with the Goddess in the evening after spending hundreds of bucks.

Sick
06-19-2018, 01:16 PM
However, I am pretty sure there will be the first players with the Goddess in the evening after spending hundreds of bucks.

Just ran into the first one in PVP. Some guys are really mad.

scott-5496
06-19-2018, 01:23 PM
Not seen any yet in arena but I am sure they will come. We do need 'mad' players to buy stuff though as the money needs to keep rolling in to keep the power on. So I am all for it. I have even spent a some money recently on the monthly ironite offer and one of the front page packs.

Yup
06-19-2018, 01:49 PM
I’m looking at her in the Nile soul, towards the end of the 5 stars, her fury says it revives, heals, buffs, and extends buffs

I must've misread last night. Could have sworn it read "Heals All Allies" not "Revives All Allies".

And realize she can drop from a single Nile Soul.. it doesn't necessarily take "Hundreds of dollars". I have her. Just not overly impressed with her abilities, at least where current PvP stands. Blue buffs mean very, very, very, very little currently.

Banished
06-19-2018, 01:49 PM
I like the goodies that we can buy for gold. Finally some nice things to spend these hoarded millions of gold on.

Agreed, I bought eternity souls and get my first Belzebub. Otherwise, It would have taken weeks to get it. Also I get my second Lady Azirov that I can sacrifice for the sacrifice event.

Blade
06-19-2018, 01:54 PM
@scott: Seriously? I am disappointed. I concluded from your previous posts (which I love to read), that you would not be a buyer. I think by this you spent more with that one buy than me in the complete 2 years :D So now you are officially considered as a "mad" player ;) Just kidding, there are some other levels of madness around...
The monthly ironite package sounds rather fair. At least in comparison with these other packs that are just ridiculously overpriced in my opinion. Still I won't buy it. But I agree with you in one point: money is needed to get things rolling and even more money seems to be needed to hire more programmers (not designers!) and buy servers. But I would rather start a crowd-funding action, get some ads and sponsors into the game to reduce the price for the packages and to reduce the pay-to-win method as far as possible. But as long as people buy this overpriced stuff, nothing will change. And nothing will change anyway, because its mobile gambling (not "gaming", gaming is 60€ for GTA or The Witcher etc. and you can play as much as you want). Blood Brothers? Not in economics...sadly...

TheAlbatross-1864
06-19-2018, 02:41 PM
I dont know how many of you pay attention to the drop rate percentages that you can find in the book of souls but these niles souls have a slightly higher drop rate for 5* toons at 2.02%, which is slightly higher than rare souls at 1% and gun/assassin rare souls at 1.5%. If you manage to hit the 5* bracket of characters, you then have a 51% chance of it being goddess aset.

URock
06-19-2018, 02:46 PM
And again only a "chance" to get a new char...means a new char I maybe will get in 2 years (it took 2 years for me to get the Prisoner).

Not a problem for me anymore. I don't need new toons, because I don't play arena (impossible for me to reach higher levels - thanx to the 24/7 hardcore game kids).

The good thing: I never put money in this beta game!

Stormseye
06-19-2018, 02:56 PM
If you manage to hit the 5* bracket of characters, you then have a 51% chance of it being goddess aset.

Or you can get Hallowed Eddie as your first ever 5* character like my son...../facepalm

Ip4
06-19-2018, 03:24 PM
And again only a "chance" to get a new char...means a new char I maybe will get in 2 years (it took 2 years for me to get the Prisoner).

Not a problem for me anymore. I don't need new toons, because I don't play arena (impossible for me to reach higher levels - thanx to the 24/7 hardcore game kids).

The good thing: I never put money in this beta game!

like me VHE,from start i found 7 Prisoners(one today from 5 G/A rare souls...)

Symbiote
06-19-2018, 03:56 PM
Oh man.., i was grinding Powerslave some hours ago, then the game hung on the loading screen, after this i tried to restart.., but it didn't load..,
what is wrong with this "game" i mean, i know that this question is already answered.. but..,
i tried and tried.., then it loaded.., wooow.., i went to my team screen to shard some 4* star dupes for sacrifice..,
again.., loading, loading.., looooaaading.., in the sacrifice menu.., ALL my sharded dupes were on level one!!
back to main menu.., close the f.... app restart.., IT DOESN'T LOAD!

sorry to say this.., but i know why i never throw one fucking cent at this game..,
i mean, when i started this game it was awesome, and now i like it still too, but what NF is doing here, is NOTHING what deserves to be paid..,
sorry but.., i mean.., i am not a programmer, but i know that coding can be hard.., that's why i am learning 3d art.., but sorry, i play many early access titles, from indie developer who ONLY got money for the HOLE game, bought as EA and you get when it gets finished.., yeah there are bugs to., but all the games i played are more polished, EVEN in EA with EVERY update.., then THIS..,
AND you only paid once a time to get the HOLE game forever.., and it is still in development.., sometimes with a really SMALL team.., sorry, i can't understand this..,
every update, every event, something isn't working and with each monthly update there are more bugs then features.. oO

I now this is a smartphone game, but common if you want money.., with ingame purchases, you should do something to make your customers happy.., i don't understand why so many people give there money for such an broken game..,

grml.., sorry but i start to lost the fun in this "game".., some time ago i really LOVED it to start it everyday.., but atm it is only.., oh what grind is it now?

Edit: I cleared the cache, game starts.., but everytime i shard the toons.., it get resetted...
It seams that the hole game is evolving to a bug itself... xD Legacy of the Beast evolves to Legacy of the Bug! lmao

TheAlbatross-1864
06-19-2018, 05:01 PM
Bought a pack of 10, mostly under the incentive to earn Nebu fragments. Ended up getting a Shaman eddie. He is my favorite eddie, but I already had one. But I am happy about getting the fragments. I'll save this Eddie for sacrificing later at least.

reaverfx24
06-19-2018, 05:07 PM
I think this event is pretty good overall. If I get the character fine but I'm not overly bothered now as I haven't had an event character for months.

One problem I do have is the cost of legendary souls. No way I'm using 10 or 15m of my gold to almost certainly get a 4 star dupe! Everything else is reasonably priced though I'd say.

Yup
06-19-2018, 06:16 PM
You all are complaining but NF has finally given a direct path to get the specific character.. Nebu frags. This is MUCH better than only having the random chance of a drop.

I'm not saying things are perfect, but come on, this is a step in the right direction. It effectively limits the number of souls you need to convert in order to get the featured character. I bitch a lot.... I know... but all the recent frags for characters are an improvement -- even if I don't need the characters.

Blade
06-19-2018, 06:50 PM
How many fragments did you get, guys? I did all 8 SQ in a row and got a total of 55 frags - in mixture of 5 or 10 frags each. Every SQ gave fragments. We need 200 for 1 soul. Event lasts 7 days, so if the droprate is more or less stable, I will end up with 385, so not even 2 souls :(

druid138
06-19-2018, 06:54 PM
How many fragments did you get, guys? I did all 8 SQ in a row and got a total of 55 frags - in mixture of 5 or 10 frags each. Every SQ gave fragments. We need 200 for 1 soul. Event lasts 7 days, so if the droprate is more or less stable, I will end up with 385, so not even 2 souls :(

I got 140 frags from the 8 SQs (2x 50). Maybe they will end up averaging around 100 per day? Those plus the 100 frags in the Store for 100K gold (which you get from the Gold Hoard SQ anyway) might get you around 7 Souls with negligible cost?

Ip4
06-19-2018, 06:54 PM
same as catedral souls event,don't expect red eyes...

Blade
06-19-2018, 06:55 PM
55 vs. 140 is quite disappointing. So tomorrow will be my lucky day... hopefully :)

Tim28213
06-19-2018, 06:56 PM
You all are complaining but NF has finally given a direct path to get the specific character.. Nebu frags. This is MUCH better than only having the random chance of a drop.

I'm not saying things are perfect, but come on, this is a step in the right direction. It effectively limits the number of souls you need to convert in order to get the featured character. I bitch a lot.... I know... but all the recent frags for characters are an improvement -- even if I don't need the characters.

I agree. When clansman came out I burned almost all of my saved ironite for a total of 65 - 70 or so souls and still don't have one. At least this way I know after 50 no matter how bad my luck is I get the advertised character. If I get it in fewer I get that happy sense of accomplishing something completely irrelevant in life, if not I have a choice to keep going or not based on my personal spending/gambling desire.

rags-6094
06-19-2018, 07:33 PM
same as catedral souls event,don't expect red eyes...

I'm in total agreement and even if you do get red eyes the chances of snagging the goddess are remote, have you had a look at how many 4* or 5* characters you could potentially get?

MisterEly
06-19-2018, 09:55 PM
Fun thing to note, the FB page posted a roadmap of these events, with the current event as first. The rest are covered in faded hieroglyphics, each of which symbolize the new god to be released.

I was sort of able to figure out the gods. Following Aset, they appear to be Sekhmet, Horus, Osiris, and Set. Should be fun to have these guys in the game, I'm thinking about re-installing and testing my luck...

Amarthir
06-19-2018, 10:28 PM
Bought 30 souls and got Aset. She's pretty cool, her skills have insane scaling so be sure to shard her up as soon and you can and watch her numbers bounce. Her fury seems like basically the Clairvoyant fury but with extra buffs and no damage to the enemy.

I have like, 310 Nebu fragments that I didn't have to spend so I'm looking forward to seeing the next God :^)

So I have to point this out, getting fragments that will guarantee you the highlight character soul after purchasing a number of event souls is a GREAT idea, it actually gives you something for your troubles.
"I bought 40 souls, but I didn't get the character. But hey it's okay because if I get a couple more I'll have the character I want guaranteed"

Liebhild
06-19-2018, 10:40 PM
What else was changed with all those updates yesterday?

For me it was today like I was playinmg with L1 1* toons.

Leviathan
06-19-2018, 11:22 PM
500 Nebu fragments for Aset?Only Nile souls give nebu fragments?

Nile Souls (and each future Gods of Powerslave event soul) will provide Nebu Fragments. You will also be able to earn Nebu Fragments from other events over the summer.

Be sure to hold on to those Nebu Frags until the final Gods of Powerslave event concludes!

Warlord
06-19-2018, 11:40 PM
I Like it a lot clear path to get desire toon

Liebhild
06-20-2018, 01:15 AM
Yeah, in 5 years we will get that shit, that is so ridiculous.

It is as ridiculous as the none existing defense bonus.

NF do you think we are 3 year old stupid idiots?

If you get forced to show your sourcecode, then your fraud at the players hopefully will cost you a lot of money.

Fudjo
06-20-2018, 01:33 AM
Fun thing to note, the FB page posted a roadmap of these events, with the current event as first. The rest are covered in faded hieroglyphics, each of which symbolize the new god to be released.

I was sort of able to figure out the nunvh Following Aset, they appear to be Sekhmet, Horus, Osiris, and Set. Should be fun to have these guys in the game, I'm thinking about re-installing and testing my luck...

Heh, I was just looking up the heiroglyphs to do the same thing! Nice job!

Alvorada
06-20-2018, 03:00 AM
I like the idea of the event.

50 nile souls guarante the goddess aset.

Personaly I think 50 souls is too much, because we will get only 5^10 souls this week (based in the drops so far).

But now are a guaranted way, and that is a evololution.

So, congrats to NF staff!

Actualy, I was even thinking in purchase some ironite. With this thought in mind, I put the game in auto-play and come out granting my dog a walk.

When I come back an hour latter, realized that the game freazes in the very first round.

No money in the game for a while....

satani
06-20-2018, 06:29 AM
i spent a 10-pack souls on 2 devices and got isis on one device. Her final stats seem to become good. Some heavy life, plus the blue slots scream for a soul set. (maybe a blue 6-set talismans is coming next?)

I'm excited for the coming gods... but who is it? In pwerslave (plus skull quest), we have: sekmeth, isis and horus, but that's 3 of 5 to come. Who am i missing?

Blade
06-20-2018, 11:51 AM
So I have to point this out, getting fragments that will guarantee you the highlight character soul after purchasing a number of event souls is a GREAT idea, it actually gives you something for your troubles.
"I bought 40 souls, but I didn't get the character. But hey it's okay because if I get a couple more I'll have the character I want guaranteed"

I cannot fully agree on that. In general it's nice to have a guaranteed reward. But to me it sounds like a trap to give people a "supposedly reasonable reason" to buy 40 event souls.

Iced_Earth
06-20-2018, 04:20 PM
atleast the souls have a good droprate it feels. got 9 souls, a dupe nomand and wickerman for me..

Ip4
06-20-2018, 04:28 PM
there is no character that i will use 2000+ ironite to find him,if they give two Alexander Eddies for 2000ironite i will say no thanks!
For me great event is if garanted character is requires under 500 ironite!

rags-6094
06-20-2018, 05:25 PM
i spent a 10-pack souls on 2 devices and got isis on one device. Her final stats seem to become good. Some heavy life, plus the blue slots scream for a soul set. (maybe a blue 6-set talismans is coming next?)

I'm excited for the coming gods... but who is it? In pwerslave (plus skull quest), we have: sekmeth, isis and horus, but that's 3 of 5 to come. Who am i missing?

How do people use two devices? Does that mean they have two accounts?
I have the game on two devices android and iOS but only one account, if I open the game on one it cannot be open on the other, it just locks up...

Ip4
06-20-2018, 06:20 PM
Rags you can make many new accounts on ios(i think it's also possible with android)
just log out,restart game and make new with email

rags-6094
06-20-2018, 07:09 PM
Rags you can make many new accounts on ios(i think it's also possible with android)
just log out,restart game and make new with email

That's cool but you can't combine the result can you? which means you've got twice the work I guess, except that you can run both devices at the same time... one's enough for me but thank you for the explanation.:)

cranialtyrant
06-21-2018, 12:49 PM
Getting trolled SOOOO hard on those precious souls... 5x1 star hearts, 1x3 star idol and the rest of the Nile souls are junk... Trololololololol :(

GotN
06-21-2018, 01:14 PM
Nile souls are junk...

One of the TOP PRIZE is a WNboL, so what can you expect from them... :/
Imo this is a whole summer of MEGA P2W BS! Nothing to look forward! Only new characters that will make the game especially PvP more bugged and less fun! Only thing guaranteed is again no new content the next months!

Shaolin85london
06-21-2018, 02:05 PM
I got some luck with fragments of nilo events tho. Hording from sq and daily store got me enough for 4 full souls. Summoned all in the bos and aset was right there. Now I'm wondering if you don't get the same luck out of 4 gods left and considering the hard way to earn fc, how many years ll takes to collect all of them Inc Alexander and the beast??? More than a long term goal this more similar to a lifelong goal...

GotN
06-21-2018, 02:19 PM
I got some luck with fragments of nilo events tho. Hording from sq and daily store got me enough for 4 full souls. Summoned all in the bos and aset was right there. Now I'm wondering if you don't get the same luck out of 4 gods left and considering the hard way to earn fc, how many years ll takes to collect all of them Inc Alexander and the beast??? More than a long term goal this more similar to a lifelong goal...

Congrats to your luck brother!
But how did you manage to get 4 nil souls so far? I buy daily fragments in the shop and play all SQs, even had 2 times 50 fragments drop and have only 2 of them?

Shaolin85london
06-21-2018, 02:31 PM
Thank you GotN guess is a crazy luck! In three days sq gave 50x3 by day plus few 10 more than 5 too. And daily store helped to get 800 frags. Guess at this time my luck is on.. but this only the first step through the whole mega summer event...

Yup
06-21-2018, 03:06 PM
I've only seen one 50 frag drop. Mine are all 5 and 10 frag 99% of the time.

Iced_Earth
06-21-2018, 06:18 PM
fuck off.. now used 100 frags cause i thougt it was a precious shit soul. this is so stupid. why we have this option oO thats retarded

rags-6094
06-21-2018, 06:24 PM
Yep! That is pretty silly why put them in that format at this stage? I get that once it's all over we can cash them in but so easy to stuff up and throw em' in...
I bet your not the first! At least on the forums we got some warning, all the non forum people and fresh starters will make that mistake for sure...

Iced_Earth
06-21-2018, 06:29 PM
playing the whole day powerslave on autoplay for frags. then go in the book of souls to convert them, but the 100 nebu frags came as first, so i clicked them brainless.. why we cant have a warning for event only fragments?

rags-6094
06-21-2018, 06:38 PM
Yeah I did see a warning from the Devs a couple of days ago, on the Nile souls you guys have lucked out! I have not seen a single 50 shard drop since the event started...

rags-6094
06-21-2018, 06:43 PM
Here's a suggestion! Perhaps the NF team could create a lock for our frag sets like the one we use on our toons!

Ip4
06-21-2018, 06:45 PM
so we need to have 500/100 nebu fragments to buy god?

rags-6094
06-21-2018, 06:53 PM
Yeah 500 Nebu fragments, each Nile soul will drop 10 frags, I don't think there is any other way to earn Nebu frags yet but it is coming, have a look at the first post on this thread..

90mphyorker
06-22-2018, 06:27 AM
fuck off.. now used 100 frags cause i thougt it was a precious shit soul. this is so stupid. why we have this option oO thats retarded

I converted the Nebu Frags into pecious soul by mistake. I contacted support through the app and they reversed it for me. I hadn’t opened the Precious soul though. Might be worth a try.

Blade
06-22-2018, 09:28 AM
Unbelievable goodwill of the Devs, lucky you!

satani
06-22-2018, 09:53 AM
How do people use two devices? Does that mean they have two accounts?

i catually have 3. Two on 2 tablets. (yes, i have 2 tablets, my dad even has 3) and a most recent new beginning account on my phone - actually started only to see, how fast you can get to good ranks. (all levels through, some lilith and other 5* characters and constant duellant 1 in PVP) without paying and now it's kept.
Due to the good automatic replay option, it's pretty easy to handle. It only takes ~30 minutes to do skullquests and the daily tasks and the rest of pve runs itself.

surfingwithdje
06-22-2018, 12:16 PM
I converted the Nebu Frags into pecious soul by mistake. I contacted support through the app and they reversed it for me. I hadn’t opened the Precious soul though. Might be worth a try.
Same here, they reversed it for me too!
Thanks Sam@LOTB :)

Iced_Earth
06-22-2018, 06:00 PM
nice, then i try my luck too and i send a email to the support):

rags-6094
06-22-2018, 10:32 PM
Has anybody here come up against a PVP team with Goddess Aset in it yet?
All I can say is WHOA! Gotta get myself one of them!
So many buffs.... though a few came from talisman I'm sure, I did win in the end only after what seemed like 15 - 20 minutes, fortunately having primarily Sentinel characters was the only advantage I had, Powerslave put together a really good team to go up against, aset must have bought her whole team back to life half a dozen times.

I'm glad every PVP fight doesn't take that long, it would be a hard way to earn IC...

Yup
06-22-2018, 11:13 PM
Sounds like someone needs more permadeth :)

Iced_Earth
06-23-2018, 02:56 AM
so, they have restored my fragments. big thanks to nf and michelle :)

druid138
06-25-2018, 11:02 PM
I'm really excited about these next few months! I've been waiting a long time for the Egyptian Gods and Goddesses, and the idea of having 5 (not 3) of them is awesome!

Thanks for kicking things off with Aset (Isis), my favorite of them all. The Nebu fragment concept is excellent, and it led me to buy a lot more Nile Souls than I otherwise would have. Knowing that 50 Souls would guarantee Isis made it an easy decision to go all in.

Also, I loved having the other items offered in the Store for gold (Frontier Coins and various fragment types). Please continue to do that regularly.

Finally, the Precious fragment drops in the cosmos were a really nice bonus. With normal playing, I got about 26 Souls worth that I'll save for later.

Great job, NF! I'm looking forward to the next installment!

GrimDusk
07-08-2018, 12:30 AM
Well I think I may pass on trying to get Sekhmet. Arena isn't fun when the AI gets the first turn, removes the defensive buffs your team had in place, and just annihilates you before you get a chance. Plus, Gunner Lilith is useless now so I'm glad I sharded her.

Cefiar
07-08-2018, 12:41 AM
Errors, errors, errors today.

Since rollover I'm getting lots of APMA1, APMA8 and APMA10 errors in the Arena. After that the game is borked and I need to restart, usually with it occasionally saying "Please check your internet connection" which I know is working fine (running a manually slowed file transfer to an AWS server atm, no error retries, no speed dips, no packet loss).

rags-6094
07-08-2018, 12:45 AM

Since rollover I'm getting lots of APMA1, APMA8 and APMA10 errors in the Arena. After that the game is borked and I need to restart, usually with it occasionally saying "Please check your internet connection" which I know is working fine (running a manually slowed file transfer to an AWS server atm, no error retries, no speed dips, no packet loss).

This goes for me too non stop errors, intermittently being able to log in, PVP drop outs between gaming time....

JDFRotten
07-08-2018, 12:45 AM

Same problem here. Frustrating.

Shaolin85london
07-08-2018, 12:53 AM
Same problem here. Frustrating. exactly the same is happening here rnow

Liebhild
07-08-2018, 12:55 AM
And the list are still weired.

I am pretty sure, that it is not a bug. NF simply wants too fuck the players a little bit moire.

And after 2 years more bugs then ever, man, NF is really a joke.

Digitalblaze
07-08-2018, 01:02 AM
Yea happy anniversary guys we have broken arena again and and fixed no bugs in 2 years..
more pay to win options added to store right now!!

I say it all the time what a shit show...
we are just beta testing this and its been the same for 2 years now
arena list not loading apmblah blah blah errors and lag lag lag.....

NEW CONTENT OR GTFO!!

Stormseye
07-08-2018, 01:15 AM
Notbing but errors. How can I get enough fragments for Jesus Tadpole?!!?!

Alvorada
07-08-2018, 01:17 AM
Yess!!!

The apma event starts!

My favourite kind of event.

Liebhild
07-08-2018, 01:22 AM
If the clowns would really listen to the players, they would stop releasing new overpowered toons, they would stop starting one bugged event after the other AND WOULD TRY TO FIX ALL THE BUGS.

Cefiar
07-08-2018, 01:23 AM
Seems to have gone away for me now.

Cefiar
07-08-2018, 01:43 AM
Stupid Q: Who else gets confused with Nebu Fragments and Exquisite Fragments?

For me they've got the same icon, which is confusing, esp in the store where the icons are smaller.

Can we get some differentiation in the icons please?

Amarthir
07-08-2018, 01:45 AM
I had enough Nebu fragments that I earned over the last few weeks from events to purchase her soul outright. Running her with Echo and Hunter Talismans and she seems like a pretty great good character. I may trade her Echo and Hunter sets out for a Valor set, that way she'd remove a blue and yellow effect each time she attacks.

Yup
07-08-2018, 01:50 AM
I had enough Nebu frags as well.. Running her with Valor... considering a change though. That yellow buff is too easily removed anymore. It's great in PvE... but not so great in testing PvP defense.

90mphyorker
07-08-2018, 02:27 AM
Another underwhelming arena event for me. Rewards are disappointing again but I suppose we won’t get amazing rewards all the time.

Hitting 300 battles and all the resulting Destruction Souls will leave me on 500 Nebu Fragments, so at least I can choose either of them if I want to.

When the arena is working fine the events for me are good enough excuses to build up Iron Coins quickly so that’s all i do this week. Will try and hit 300 as quickly as a can and see where I end up. Easy defence from me so pick up your easy wins.

Kamuz24z
07-08-2018, 02:49 AM
Anyone is having the long loading time it takes way too long to go from one fight to the next one any trick to avoid this

JustAFruit
07-08-2018, 02:53 AM
Every Apma/error should give you x1 ironite. We be millionaires

Askora
07-08-2018, 03:43 AM
Anyone is having the long loading time it takes way too long to go from one fight to the next one any trick to avoid this

Play more MSF! :cool:

Only NF would hold an arena event when it's broken to the point of nearly unplayable. APMA, APMA, check internet connection, restart.

rags-6094
07-08-2018, 03:49 AM

Yeah the loading time for PVP is just not good enough, and that's if it decides to load at all.... apma error after apma error...
One PVP match today I managed this, this is why I say bring on bealsebub, those stacks look so funny up that high...

Tim28213
07-08-2018, 04:12 AM
I was really hoping the arena would work better for the arena event. Had to restart 3 times to complete 2 battles due to errors and blank list. I can run cosmos just fine but arena is long lag and errors.

rags-6094
07-08-2018, 04:20 AM
Yep it's not bad enough with the errors and shutdowns, it's not just the loading time either, at the end of every match win or lose it takes a full minute or more to register victory or defeat...

On the other hand though I better not complain too much, after completing 30 PVP I dropped my second lot of 2 souls in the book and for the first time during an event I finally pulled the major draw card! There she was Goddess Sekhmet now fully powered up, full strength Valor talisman set a even a skill shard to start off with..

Tim28213
07-08-2018, 04:46 AM
That's awesome. Grats!

rags-6094
07-08-2018, 04:51 AM
Thanks Tim!

So damn rare for that to happen, now I can focus my Nebu frags on a different toon, probably Witch Doctor or Clansman....

Yup
07-08-2018, 06:21 AM
....funny thing... had enough leftover frags to get Sekhmet right away... but then.. 2nd soul she dropped again... Should have saved the frags for the next event.

rags-6094
07-08-2018, 06:44 AM
....funny thing... had enough leftover frags to get Sekhmet right away... but then.. 2nd soul she dropped again... Should have saved the frags for the next event.

Such bad luck Yup the odds of that happening are even smaller than what happened to me...

Ip4
07-08-2018, 08:09 AM
Stupid Q: Who else gets confused with Nebu Fragments and Exquisite Fragments?

For me they've got the same icon, which is confusing, esp in the store where the icons are smaller.

Can we get some differentiation in the icons please?

very confused...what to do with exquisite 300 fragments after event end?Convert is only option?

Ip4
07-08-2018, 10:34 AM
fix arena problem,every event we have problem and devs doesn't do anything...after every arena battle i must wait 20+ seconds to see victory screen!

osiris0000
07-08-2018, 10:43 AM
It is very cool to see Powerslave gods releasing one by one!

But on the other hand when it comes to server performance.. Struggle is real.

HuckFinn150
07-08-2018, 12:05 PM
I've only been able to get 8 arena battles done. If it's not the errors, it's loading blank screen. Please fix ASAP.

edsel
07-08-2018, 12:40 PM
Ampa ampa ampa

Yup
07-08-2018, 12:54 PM
Seriously.. surely NF can afford a server capable of handling traffic..........

Ip4
07-08-2018, 12:59 PM
pvp is dead...

Shaolin85london
07-08-2018, 01:17 PM
pvp is dead...
No way to play arena today. We may need to wait tomorrow once team back up to the office

Nicko
07-08-2018, 01:19 PM
Completely unplayable

Ip4
07-08-2018, 01:23 PM
every Sunday we can't play and every Sunday devs not working...copy paste...

Kamuz24z
07-08-2018, 01:25 PM
Same here still getting the same errors.
Where is the code for the 666 Ironites?

T-Man
07-08-2018, 01:29 PM
Same here. Instead of the game getting better, it has gotten worse and worse.

SteveHarris
07-08-2018, 01:29 PM
Guys! I got a match in against a single Hallowed Eddie! And let me tell you....I kicked.... His...ASS! One win is a stretch award win for sure with the arena in it's current state of death right? Great event.

FarmerEddie
07-08-2018, 01:40 PM
Same here. I don't am usually get most of the big arena bugs, but APMA'S everywhere. There was a small window between midnight and 1 am EST where it worked good, managed to clear a list before bed.This morning is unplayable again. If by some chance it will load the match there is still long wait times before and after. I guess I'll go outside and go fishing on my first day off in over a month. Anybody have a spare Jesus tadpole I can use for bait? 😂😂

kryton
07-08-2018, 01:44 PM
So in order to get anywhere with the anniversary event,I am suppose to be running this game in auto unless I am sleeping or working. No way can a casual player complete win 500 cosmos battles. Now they start a new event at the same time and I am supposed to win 1000 arena battles???
How do you try to complete 2 events at the same time?
I like this game A LOT and try to at least use all my troopers everyday but they expect you to play this game 24/7 to complete these events.
Would be nice if RL could stay out of the way so I can constantly play this game every waking moment.

OdoyleRules
07-08-2018, 02:02 PM
That is why for these situations that players stick up a Single Eddie Defense. By the small chance you get into a battle, you can get a quick win. Put your high rank aside for one week and help the user side out.

Iced_Earth
07-08-2018, 02:06 PM
Arena is unplayable...fix the Servers..

I like the Game very much. Really, but you cannot Start an Event like this, when arena is nearly undoable. Im gettin pissed -.-

I want to buy the Starter Pack 2 for 54€, but im Thinking about to cancel the idea.

You should gave us a few rewards/ souls for this clownfiesta..

edsel
07-08-2018, 02:14 PM
Ok we'll settle for free ironite stack or event souls and a few thousand iron coins.

OdoyleRules
07-08-2018, 02:17 PM
Ok we'll settle for free ironite stack or event souls and a few thousand iron coins.

I agree. This is usually my off day and I always get a good start on the arena events. A couple events ago I ended up with over 700 wins, mostly due with 200 done on Sunday. I figure I am out of 2000-2200 Iron coins, and at least 9 Event Souls.

HuckFinn150
07-08-2018, 03:53 PM
It's sad. I have full uninterrupted internet and yet this game says I have none and won't even load.....

Fudjo
07-08-2018, 05:21 PM
Because of the APMA errors, this is the longest I've ever stayed in the top 100. :)

waymo
07-08-2018, 06:06 PM
I've managed 20 wins today but the pvp event isn't even listed in the achievements tab. There for I'm assuming they wont count. This is an all too common scenario now. :(

FarmerEddie
07-08-2018, 06:55 PM
I really hope they get this fixed soon. Once I reach 300 I'll have enough fragments to finally get 7th Son. I'm even more concerned about those than the loss of iron coins and other rewards.

HuckFinn150
07-08-2018, 07:12 PM
It takes 5 minutes to do an arena battles once you get one to load, then it won't close. Since this started I'm up to 15 battles. Even those it seems the ai is not counting damage correctly.

Symbiote
07-08-2018, 09:21 PM
The hard truth is, that they don't care about all this..,
They do what they do and don't listen to the players..,
They bring more and more bugs, more characters and more pay to win shit.., the only thing it SEEMS they care about the money..,

The good thing about this BvB Event is that it is useless af like the souls.., nothing to lose even if you get the souls you get nothing! :D :D

Muzzleloader
07-08-2018, 09:59 PM
I dont understand why you say that even if you earn souls you do not receive anything. There are people you are earning the souls just for the nebu frags, let alone pulling the actual goddesses. Others are trying to earn the seventhson frags. You may also use the souls to fill the vortex faster.
Another good aspect in the challenge is the oppurtunity to earn iron coins easier when other players have a minimum defense

Fudjo
07-08-2018, 10:32 PM
I completely agree with Muzzleloader. By the time these Destruction Souls and Anniversary Souls events are over I'll have:

- Enough fragments (including those previously saved up) to get a Seventh Son Eddie which I don't have.

- Enough fragments to get an Edward the Great which I don't have.

- Enough fragments (including those previously saved up) to finally, at long last, get a Cyborg Eddie in two weeks.

- 420 Nebu fragments with another Gods of Powerslave event coming in a few weeks, so I'll be able to get whichever one I want.

- A big freakin' pile of 4-star and 5-star dupes for the Sacrifice event coming up in about a week and a half or two.

Sure, all I've gotten out the event souls in terms of non-dupes is the Green Valkyrie, but I'm happy to have that, too. Not to mention some sets of Destiny and Titan talismans with the trooper badges I saved.

A+, thumbs-up. Satisfied customer here. But please sort out the APMA issues.

Digitalblaze
07-09-2018, 03:05 AM
What's the ETA for support? I sent an email 3 days ago now and have had no reply other than the automated..this event will be over before my ticket gets addressed.. =/

New Content or GTFO!

Symbiote
07-09-2018, 02:19 PM
Don't take every word too serious guys. :D

It's a bit ragy from me, because i hate these Arena Events for, in my opinion good reasons, and some other things what's about the whole thing with this game..,
"Even if you got the souls, you will get nothing" is meant because of the drop rate of all the dupes, and i never got a Event Character from these kind of souls..,

And i'm playing the game since january last year., and i saw the evolution of this game and at the moment there a lot things i don't like and many other players..,
But please don't take EVERY word to serious. ;D

Muzzleloader
07-09-2018, 03:32 PM
I just get tired of people who whine about everything. Yes, there are problems with the arena. We are all having the same issues, repeatedly complaining about the same issue won't change the problem. If you dont like it then don't play.

Everyone knows the drop rates of 1% for a 5*, let alone pulling the featured character. If you don't like the odds why purchase souls. NF is giving frags for each souls sacrificed, why not complain they don't give enough. Alot of people have found purchasing souls a waste of money or ironite. Most chatacters will appear later. I found spending ironite on events not souls produce better results.

Those who threaten to leave the game , but don't are only making empty threats.

Shaolin85london
07-09-2018, 04:10 PM
I just get tired of people who whine about everything. Yes, there are problems with the arena. We are all having the same issues, repeatedly complaining about the same issue won't change the problem. If you dont like it then don't play.
Everyone knows the drop rates of 1% for a 5*, let alone pulling the featured character. If you don't like the odds why purchase souls. NF is giving frags for each souls sacrificed, why not complain they don't give enough. Alot of people have found purchasing souls a waste of money or ironite. Most chatacters will appear later. I found spending ironite on events not souls produce better results.

Those who threaten to leave the game , but don't are only making empty threats.

This! I've recently achieved the whole playable toons collection, has been hard tho. The thing of this game gives you so many different ways to achieve the toon, obviously some thougher than others: buying special soul, mission, fragments, ic, frontier coins, nebu frags, exquisite fragments, diff event frags etc. I've found myself not going through simple luck so I ve decided to grind hard and pays if necessary for specific toons. I want instead thanks the team who add more and more diff new ways to earn rare toon as such the beast and krampus. We have the power of decision, nobody force us to do something but to be clear, in this game nothing is given for granted, if you want something u need to grind hard for it, o u may better accept what is given you already. Cheers

Muzzleloader
07-09-2018, 09:14 PM
That's is very impressive shaolin85london. How many toons are there. I have been playing 1 year and have 25 Eddie's and 100+ toons at level 100. I have a long way to go.

blade685
07-09-2018, 09:19 PM
like last event 0 event characters and only 3* shit in event souls, so cool :)

Fudjo
07-09-2018, 10:15 PM
NF just dropped the targets to complete the Raining Destruction event tiers:

Tier 1: 7 wins
Tier 2: 22 wins
Tier 3: 55 wins
Tier 4: 110 wins
Tier 5: 225 wins
Stretch 1: 300 wins
Stretch 2+: each additional 100 wins

OdoyleRules
07-09-2018, 10:20 PM

That makes perfect sense. Glad to see.

GotN
07-09-2018, 10:24 PM

Thought this was a joke, but restarted the game and it’s true!
BIG THANKS TO THIS NF!

Fudjo
07-09-2018, 10:25 PM
And here's Leviathan's announcement about it, including a code for 150 Ironite:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10390-Recent-Server-Issues-Compensation!

Leviathan
07-09-2018, 10:32 PM
And here's Leviathan's announcement about it, including a code for 150 Ironite:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10390-Recent-Server-Issues-Compensation!

Thanks for the share Fudjo!

Yes, we've officially changed the event requirements for Raining Destruction: The amount of non-stretch goal Arena battles you need to win have been reduced by 25%. (Note: The Stretch Goal Tiers were adjusted differently, and are still spaced 100 wins apart)

IMPORTANT: If this 25% reduction causes you to meet an event requirement you were previously short of, you will need to complete just 1 more win in order to receive the corresponding reward!

Get the full details in the link Fudjo shared above!

Amarthir
07-09-2018, 11:37 PM

Hahahahaha this is rich! I hit the 22 battles and got 2 destruction souls and Goddess Sekhmet was in one of them. I'm in the same boat as you XD

Shaolin85london
07-10-2018, 01:37 PM
That's is very impressive shaolin85london. How many toons are there. I have been playing 1 year and have 25 Eddie's and 100+ toons at level 100. I have a long way to go.

If I did calculate right, there are 33 diff eddies and 205 diff allies playable atm.

bort
07-10-2018, 07:19 PM
What happened to the purchasable nebu fragments that were there for the first round of 'gods'?

Stormseye
07-11-2018, 10:09 PM
Just finished Raining Destruction 225 and got my SSE finally. Also got some red eyes finally on my last 5 Destruction souls since I doubt I will make 300 wins. Got Warrior Corrupt Rescuer which I did not have and another Magus CoTD (4th dupe) No gods this event but not a complete bust since I received SSE and a few more 4* I was missing.

Fudjo
07-12-2018, 12:31 AM
What happened to the purchasable nebu fragments that were there for the first round of 'gods'?

Those were just part of that "round" and went away when that "round" ended.

blade685
07-12-2018, 05:30 PM
That event is good only to have finally SSE but after 225 win, only bad gift.... new Xp shards are completely useless for me or i don't understand something
And i win only 3* toons with all new souls :)

Symbiote
07-14-2018, 08:31 AM
Sooo the week with 10x Chance Skillshards Satellite 15 comes to an end..
It was AWESOME, yesterday i got my FIRST Skillshard. :3
All in all it was a great thing, i got 1.., in words ONE Skillshard for at least 3-5 times minimum per day Sat.-15..

Let's say 3x Sat.-15 per day are in a week 21 -> ONE Skillshard..,
And i was for sure 3-5 times per day opening Satellite 15.., mmh and ONE Skillshard for 10x Chance... Nice. :D

Sorry but this shows once more how low droprates are.., but now they REALLY show us how LOW the droprates are (maybe somthing about 0,01%-0,1%? i mean.., 0,1% x 10 = 1%).., the same for the Event souls., except you buy you ass off for them.., but still then you need a LOT OF LUCK... ^^'
But thanks for THE SKILLSHARD. xD

Yeah and no Event Char btw. ^.^ None from Nile Souls, none from the Anniversary Souls (i bought 14 souls extra to the free from Event Challenges with Ironite), and none from Destrution Souls..

GotN
07-14-2018, 02:35 PM
Sooo the week with 10x Chance Skillshards Satellite 15 comes to an end..
It was AWESOME, yesterday i got my FIRST Skillshard. :3

Oh man you’re really lucky! I opened every possible Sat15 this week and I got 0 of them. In words: ZERO, NONE, NOTHING! This feels like going to a birthday party and not even getting a piece of the cake! And ofc also no god or other event char for me, although I spent nearly all my ironit (about 3k, will keep some for the next three gods I won’t get). Great job NF! After Cyborg Monday and Immortal Event 2018 this is the next step to bring the game down!

Fister
07-14-2018, 03:15 PM
Same luck with the event souls as you guys. But I've kind of gotten used to it. Regarding the skilll shards though I have to say I've had some luck this week. Several have dropped from SQ's and Sat15. It is too late for this part of the event, but I wish you good luck for the rest of this months event. ☺

Blade
07-14-2018, 04:20 PM
I got 2 Skill Shards during the week from the satellite... Not good but the worst thing is (as mentioned by others before) that we now know how extremely low the drop rate really is. There would have been other options, like double selling prices for our items for example.
But let's put our view in front, as the next 2 bonbons will be much better! If they repeat what we already had in the past, we will get double chance for 4+5* chars from souls the one week and BNW with 6x drop chance for Talis the other one. Fingers crossed!

HuckFinn150
07-14-2018, 05:53 PM
For me the only skill shard I got was from a skull quest. It was the only one.

Yup
07-14-2018, 06:32 PM
Well I pulled to skill shards form Sat15 this week so far... maybe 1 more return before the rollover. Better than 0 anyway :)

Iced_Earth
07-14-2018, 07:36 PM
Can we expect the next Event with the reset? Or will it start like usually with the warrior lol dungeon?
What u think guys?

Birkelstein-4509
07-14-2018, 07:50 PM
I hope they keep someone there to smack the servers every time they start to AMPy

Moonchild-6759
07-14-2018, 08:52 PM
It’s called Assassin something. So I hope the event will be starting tomorrow

desprezo
07-15-2018, 12:11 AM
I can't believe I ended up with only 222 wins in the arenas, no thanks for having "no revenge" on all pvp losses through out Friday and Saturday...
Burned a lot of ironite to no effect.
3 wins short of finally being able to get SSE...

Yup
07-15-2018, 12:53 AM
Kind of feel like the 2x Trooper Badges was a great reward.. the others so far.. meh.... hard to tell if they even kick in. Would have preferred 2x Trooper badges all Month :)

druid138
07-15-2018, 03:31 AM
Kind of feel like the 2x Trooper Badges was a great reward.. the others so far.. meh.... hard to tell if they even kick in. Would have preferred 2x Trooper badges all Month :)

For the soul hoarders out there, the double chance of 4* and 5* character events are almost as good as the Pumpkin and Heart sacrifice events.

With a little luck, the Crimson and Gold sacrifice event will start this week, so we can take advantage of both at the same time.

TheAlbatross-1864
07-15-2018, 04:16 AM
Ive opened a little over 20 sould but no 4* yet. Hoping for a navigator though during the sac event. Hoping my ultimate sacrifice will land me g/a souls and he will be in one

Iced_Earth
07-15-2018, 05:45 AM
I cant see the 3rd bonus?

Yup
07-15-2018, 06:34 AM
Increased chance of 4 and 5 star characters from rare souls....

I opened the Rare Souls I got from Arena rollover (ermm 5??)... got 1 4 star.. the others were all 3 star.

Ip4
07-15-2018, 07:55 AM
devs we don't want this rare event,i know your better chance 0,000000001%

osiris0000
07-15-2018, 08:32 AM
I support the 2x chances. If you open enough souls, difference is remarkable as i remember from the last year's event.

Yup
07-15-2018, 09:06 AM
It's not "2x" it's "increased chance" They don't specifically state what the increase is.

osiris0000
07-15-2018, 09:44 AM
It's not "2x" it's "increased chance" They don't specifically state what the increase is.

Got it! 2x chance doesn't mean increased chance, right.

Blade
07-15-2018, 10:46 AM
Thanks for sharing, in my game that news feed has disappeared somehow

GotN
07-15-2018, 11:10 AM
Thanks for sharing, in my game that news feed has disappeared somehow

Same here. Was already wondering where those infos came from. Also no pop-up about this new „present“ (but those stupid packages pop-up every minute. Great priority NF!). Maybe that was the reason for the misunderstanding between osiris and Yup.

OdoyleRules
07-15-2018, 03:13 PM
I just opened 37 Rares and the result was a Witch Doctor and nine 4 star. I'd say the odds increased .

TheAlbatross-1864
07-15-2018, 03:36 PM
24 rares so far and all 3 stars so far. But im still holding hope for the sacrifice event to be a bit more fruitful for me

Stormseye
07-15-2018, 04:16 PM
6 so far and one 4* dupe. Now is that a result of x2 chance or just my “due for one” because prior to that I had not received anything in a while. I also collected enough precious frags and recived a Mag Gold Idol which begs the question does the x2 refer to all rare souls or just the regular blue ones?

Moonchild-6759
07-15-2018, 07:02 PM
I hope the sac event will be at the same time as the 2x event. Otherwise it will be difficult to know if one should spend all souls for one or the other event

SteveHarris
07-15-2018, 07:35 PM
Opened 17 rares, 6 of them were 4 stars. I don't know if other souls are affected or if I'm on "a steak" but a single red rare yielded Nomad, and a single G/A rare delivered my first ever Navigator Eddie.

bort
07-15-2018, 07:59 PM
I have a feeling that a week after the sac event we’re going to have a sac event for a powerslave god.

I think I’m going to try to open as many souls as possible during the 2x week but save as many tier VI sacs as possible

Moonchild-6759
07-15-2018, 08:02 PM
But if you choose to sac everything possible you can get so many new souls with the 2x chance. I believe that a sac event of that magnitude will be very unlikely to happen

Blade
07-15-2018, 09:13 PM
Finally I can remove Edward, 7th Son, Iron Ed, Samurai, Beast Ed and Witch Doctor from my "missing" list!
Took less than 200 souls, many other 4 and 5* dupes - really great! The silent events are the best ones.

Noventa
07-15-2018, 11:23 PM
Got 500 nebu fragment. Which Godess should I take?

Pvp Team: Grim Reaper E./Nomad/Harpy/Prisoner
Pve team: Navigator Eddie/Golden PharohDog/ Calirvoyant

rags-6094
07-16-2018, 02:46 AM

There is no right answer there everybody will tell you their opinion only, just as I am going to do...
I have both and am traditionally a great lover of a revive toon (Aset) in my squad but have had recent success in PVP with
Sekhmet, cursing doom etc, removing gold buffs (Valor talisman)from all the toons showered in them from primordial talisman...

My choice Sekhmet hands down, Aset has a move that can take gold buffs off as well but for me her true best is her fury reviving and increasing health of her ally's....

Olevipoeg
07-16-2018, 06:06 AM

Looking at skills Aset feels better, but in PVP teams I have never had big problems fighting her. But I have been badly beaten by Sekmeth.

Ip4
07-16-2018, 07:58 AM
https://preview.ibb.co/j6Matd/IMG_0515.png (https://ibb.co/jiCgYd)
I need help,to sacrifice now or wait for next event?Is Good 40k?

Peppoah
07-16-2018, 08:04 AM
https://preview.ibb.co/j6Matd/IMG_0515.png (https://ibb.co/jiCgYd)
I need help,to sacrifice now or wait for next event?Is Good 40k?

I always go for tier VI with about 21.000. You can do two tier VI with 40.000. Go for 21k and save the rest for the next sacrifice.

Ip4
07-16-2018, 08:11 AM
thank you very much Pepp :)

https://preview.ibb.co/hZqtUJ/IMG_0516.png (https://ibb.co/bWBdwy)

Moonchild-6759
07-16-2018, 10:48 AM
Is it worth doing 100k sac or do two 50k? And now to make use of 2x or later at event?

MetalKing
07-16-2018, 12:30 PM
Increased chance of 4 and 5 star characters from rare souls....

I opened the Rare Souls I got from Arena rollover (ermm 5??)... got 1 4 star.. the others were all 3 star.
Well I have noticed that the last 2 or 3 completions of the both soul skull quests have yielded on!y normal souls. Coincidence?

Stranger
07-16-2018, 12:42 PM
Since saturday LOL didn't drop any rare souls so far. Another coincidence? Bad luck? Weird.

Iced_Earth
07-16-2018, 12:46 PM
Opened 50 souls and got ~ 27 *4 Stars. Im waiting for the next sac Event with my 100 rare souls stack. Hope it will be worth.

Btw, it sucks that the fragment Event didn start today..

Blade
07-16-2018, 01:15 PM
Since saturday LOL didn't drop any rare souls so far. Another coincidence? Bad luck? Weird.

I think farming LOL never was a really fruitful way to farm rare souls. In the upcoming fragment even (I guess as always Tuesday until Thursday) there will typically be a 3* chance for rare soul drops in LOL. Even then the drops will be low, but still better than now. Sacrifing chars from the hundreds of regular souls can also yield quite a few rare souls... but as we are talking about coincidences, the saccs will rather give SoW now, which we needed last week ;)

Ip4
07-16-2018, 01:28 PM
this time 21K give me 1 legendary soul and 6 skill shards...

Fudjo
07-16-2018, 03:14 PM

Horus is coming in about two weeks. Maybe save your fragments until you see what Horus is like?

HuckFinn150
07-16-2018, 11:32 PM
I'm waiting for Horus, as I find I don't like the winged characters.

Digitalblaze
07-17-2018, 12:10 AM
unplayable... yet again!
please check internet connection

just finished my MSF dailies and SWGOH raid so my net is perfect..

this is the new maclo ^^

Iced_Earth
07-21-2018, 06:58 PM
So, tonight we will get the 4t Bonus. What do you think it will be?

bort
07-21-2018, 07:15 PM

150 ironite and an apology

kkkreg5
07-21-2018, 09:36 PM

1% decreased chance of bugs (I know, wishful thinking).

Alvorada
07-21-2018, 10:12 PM

Will be related to BNW, I guess.

osiris0000
07-21-2018, 11:22 PM
150 ironite and an apology

Hahaha this is golden! Best bonus for sure! At least it is better than 150 apology and 1 ironite.

Amarthir
07-22-2018, 12:12 AM
x2 chance to get talismans in BNW... Not what I would have gone for but whatever lmao.

blade685
07-22-2018, 05:11 PM
x2 chance to get talismans in BNW... Not what I would have gone for but whatever lmao.

i will not do that event, only new players need that old tallismans

Ip4
07-22-2018, 05:26 PM
fake chance like always, 8 x lv10 Dismay and no talismans...this devs are joking with us!

Blade
07-22-2018, 05:57 PM
2x chance is not much. When this was a standalone event, it was 6x chance and even then it took many many runs to get the Talis for the missions. I will go for another Echo set and will farm some runes, but thats it.

Ip4
07-22-2018, 06:00 PM
can anyone remember when they give us free run in BNW?More that 1 year?

Yup
07-22-2018, 06:16 PM
can anyone remember when they give us free run in BNW?More that 1 year?

Free BNW runs are merely random events that pops up from time to time. i don't think there's any set schedule.

I tell you though the ONLY reason I completed my rare talisman sets was because they had the X chance drops. When the mission achievements were originally added I could barely run any of the BNW level 9 or 10 without CLOSE manual play. And only the X chance made it worth it to invest the time and ironite.

And now that I can autoplay any level 10 in BNW.. it's such a SOT drain and the drops are so damn rare, it seems like such a waste of time. I'd rather run level 7 and get the "almost super rare" sets. Lightning, Zone, Quake, Rage. Meteor, Comet all have mediocre power regardless of the toon using them. I've tested them all on massively hard hitters and the skill is .. pfffffffffft. They honestly should scale the damage of the sets. I'd rather have 1 Primoridal set than 3 sets of any of the others.

Liebhild
07-22-2018, 11:55 PM
With the addition of autoplay I don't think we will see BNW free again

Truppe
07-23-2018, 04:08 AM
Where are Nile Souls to buy? I don't see them!

90mphyorker
07-23-2018, 05:29 AM

I can’t complain.

I had one Echo Talisman this morning and I did one SoT run in the Red world and I now have a complete set so I’m happy with it so far.

OdoyleRules
07-29-2018, 12:21 AM
Where are these event challenges?

OdoyleRules
07-29-2018, 12:26 AM
They are there now. 20 minute delay in lunar time.

Amarthir
07-29-2018, 12:47 AM
So far, Horus has most likely the highest base health in the game. I got him with Nebu fragments and he's not 100 yet but I assume he'll have around 20,000 base health when maxed out. He doesn't hit too hard but the stun+effect removal makes up for it.

The new Talismans are great for him to add to his already massive tank of health. My recommendation would be to pair him with Edward the Great as his basic can extend effects by 2 turns and make your team impervious to all damage after a couple turns.

Liebhild
07-29-2018, 01:49 AM
What is "exclusive chance" in numbers???

rags-6094
07-29-2018, 05:43 AM
Ok more importantly here find the best toons to farm LOL for the massive tasks to earn Lanner souls.
I have Magis Chopper for curse, Sentinel Harpy for Silence, Blind can be done with a set of Blind Talismans, Sentinel Newborn of Light will do Silence and Blind, Pharoah the 'The Bird' will do a Passive Curse if you have him.
Has anybody else got different suggestions for Curse, Blind and Silence?

Giacomo Farinacci
07-29-2018, 05:50 AM
Ok more importantly here find the best toons to farm LOL for the massive tasks to earn Lanner souls.
I have Magis Chopper for curse, Sentinel Harpy for Silence, Blind can be done with a set of Blind Talismans, Sentinel Newborn of Light will do Silence and Blind, Pharoah the 'The Bird' will do a Passive Curse if you have him.
Has anybody else got different suggestions for Curse, Blind and Silence?

Use Fear of the dark Eddie for blind and silence, with the blue undead rescuer who has the passive that curse all enemies (you can put a set of blinding green talis on him)

Cefiar
07-29-2018, 05:51 AM
Iron Eddie (pretty much everything somewhere in there), Fear of The Dark Eddie (Blind Basic), Magus Undead Rescuer (Curse Passive), Assassin Mayan Priestess (Blindness), Gunner Demon Spawn (Silence Passive).

So far, the main one that's taking me the longest time to complete is blind. Almost done tho.

Edit: Spoke too soon. Now, just to get 300 LoL battles under my belt. :D

rags-6094
07-29-2018, 06:17 AM
Iron Eddie (pretty much everything somewhere in there), Fear of The Dark Eddie (Blind Basic), Magus Undead Rescuer (Curse Passive), Assassin Mayan Priestess (Blindness), Gunner Demon Spawn (Silence Passive).

So far, the main one that's taking me the longest time to complete is blind. Almost done tho.

Edit: Spoke too soon. Now, just to get 300 LoL battles under my belt. :D

Oh how far we've come in such a short time... lmao:eek::cool:
Good tips on toons! Thanks Cef!

Stormseye
07-29-2018, 06:40 AM
Magus Undead Rescuer - passive curse
FoTD Eddie for Blind and Silence

rags-6094
07-29-2018, 06:53 AM
For me Curse and Silence are done, still 100 blind to do, I just switched to FOTD Eddie, damn that's a lot of ironite/SOT to complete the lot, I'm glad there's a few days to complete it, but being the obsessed person that I am I'll probably keep going till it's completed..

Cefiar
07-29-2018, 07:02 AM
Rags: Know the feeling. Fortunately the whole "Mega SoT" bundles and a load of ironite helps.

Of course, I then decided to make a "fast team" which is busy hammering away at LoL VII.

Got it down to fastest time of 15 sec end to end. Don't think I've had a time more than 29 secs so far. Think the average is about 20.

I could probably tweak the team to make it faster, but I don't think I'll get it much better than that. As it was, I just slapped that team together, but I'm happy with it. :D

Yup
07-29-2018, 07:13 AM
I actually ran the "use" missions pretty quickly all at the same time...

Magus Undead Rescuer
Iron Ed
Gunner Demon Spawn
Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer with Blind and Counter Talismans

Once Silence and Curse were complete I swapped the Demon out for Beelzebub with Blind Talismans. Then eventually swapped The S Corrupt Rescuer for Horus, who does blind as his basic. Iron Ed will do blind as well. But that one was still trailing 50 or so behind the others.

Finished all those in under 75 runs.

Now just 2 more achievements.

Horus looks promising. LOTS of HP, especially given relics and that he's Sentinel. I'd guess many powered up the S Relics months ago due to Visions Ed, when that was the thing.

New talisman set is nice. However, like the others being a 6 set it doesn't allow you to balance the character overall. But.. I will say at least they are NOT 6 "Mystical" types.

I will say.. not.. one.. single.. rare.. soul.. has dropped yet.

rags-6094
07-29-2018, 07:25 AM
I discovered an old toon I sharded up so long ago I didn't even remember I'd sharded it up!
Today I set Sentinel Newborn of light with Blind talisman and a set of void talisman, he was knocking off the opposition LOL level 10 with 50k damage and the very occasional 70+k damage, some of this included the odd gold buff from primordials on another toon but I'm certainI saw 50k damage with no help from buffs...

90mphyorker
07-29-2018, 07:36 AM
So Lilith Fragments are dropping fro LoL levels too? I can’t see that mentioned anywhere in the Rule The Light thread, but I was on 480 Lilith Fragments before but I’m on 520 now and just opened a Lilith Soul.

rags-6094
07-29-2018, 07:39 AM
So Lilith Fragments are dropping fro LoL levels too? I can’t see that mentioned anywhere in the Rule The Light thread, but I was on 480 Lilith Fragments before but I’m on 520 now and just opened a Lilith Soul.

Good work my friend!
I started with 5 Lillith frags now sitting on 420, but I am curious if the Lillith frags drop rate is any different between level 7 and level 10? I guess it's better on 10 but still not convinced...

Yup
07-29-2018, 07:43 AM
Well I'm getting Lilith frags. I had 0 before the event (finished off a Lilith soul last LOL event)... made 80 runs thus far.. I have 130 now.

(all level 10 runs)

Olevipoeg
07-29-2018, 07:57 AM
Gunner Corrupt Droid main attack taunts and blinds enemy if target is silenced. You can combine this with Gunner Demon spawn passive.
Assassin Trickster passive removes all beneficial effects and blinds random target every turn. But its not so easy to trigger it

Got 4 event souls. 2 times "red eyes" and .... got blue bat and Hellriser. It seems I have some kind of bat curse. I got 4 bats form last events. I think this is punishment for having too much Ozzy Osbourne songs in my playlist. !@#¤%

Shaolin85london
07-29-2018, 08:47 AM

Why this? Some quite d be appreciated!

Cefiar
07-29-2018, 09:08 AM
Well finished the event. :D

Got the 6x Talismans and from the 10 souls you get through fragments, got 1x 4* Warrior Corrupt Rescuer, and 9x 3* characters. :/

Will now go back to normal play for LoL levels and hopefully get enough Lillith fragments to get another Lillith (hopefully one I don't have).

rags-6094
07-29-2018, 09:48 AM
Yep me too Cef, 10 souls 1 x Assasin Trickster dupe the rest 3 star crap, worth it just the same, I nabbed another Lillith Gunner dupe, got more Nebu frags and the 6 x set talisman, I've powered up 3 of them and ran out of evolving talisman, back to farming AMOLAD....off I go..

Shaolin85london
07-29-2018, 11:32 AM
Bug sicuro! 😂 Spero li lascino... Ma secondo te lol 3 o lol 10 saranno uguali per i loro drop rate di lilith??

Un altro genio 😔 why this era riferito Al fatto che nn si fanno i cazzi loro. Ovvio che adesso lo fixeranno smh 🤦

Giacomo Farinacci
07-29-2018, 11:34 AM
Un altro genio 😔 why this era riferito Al fatto che nn si fanno i cazzi loro. Ovvio che adesso lo fixeranno smh 🤦

Un altro genio... se ci fai caso avevo già scritto qui e nn ho detto nulla apposta 😉 Me ne ero già accorto ma ovviamente lo so che qui i devs ci buttano gli occhi. Ho risposto perché tanto ne avevate già parlato voi 😉

Shaolin85london
07-29-2018, 11:40 AM
Un altro genio... se ci fai caso avevo già scritto qui e nn ho detto nulla apposta 😉 Me ne ero già accorto ma ovviamente lo so che qui i devs ci buttano gli occhi. Ho risposto perché tanto ne avevate già parlato voi 😉

Io nn ne ho parlato x nnt ho solo cercato Di far notare la fesseria ma sembra che nn ci arrivano proprio

chagi
07-29-2018, 12:02 PM
10 event soul, all 3*
😢

SteveHarris
07-29-2018, 01:59 PM
It took me 39 battles to complete the negative effect challenges
Warrior bomber boy (silence)
Fear of the Dark Eddie (blind)
Blue Buzz Light-year (curse)

Killljoy-8322
07-29-2018, 02:19 PM
So after looking through my toons I realised I had nothing with curse, as I was sitting on 2000+ 1-3* souls I went on a summons spree hoping to get at least one toon but no nothing. Then I realised I needed to use rare souls (stupid me) :p 20 souls later I got Magus Chopper,Curse on passive yay. Now frantically framing LoL
Good luck all :p

Ancient Mariner
07-29-2018, 03:11 PM
What are the next gods that are gonna be added? I knew Horus, Aset and Sekmet from the worlds bosses we already met, but can't think of the next ones. Am i missing someone? Or are they gonna be totally new chars?
Another thing i wonder is why we don't have nebu frags to earn this time..shouldn't be all these events related to the mega gods event give nebu frags?

Io nn ne ho parlato x nnt ho solo cercato Di far notare la fesseria ma sembra che nn ci arrivano proprio
Non ho capito..quale sarebbe il baco di cui parlate?

Shaolin85london
07-29-2018, 03:23 PM
What are the next gods that are gonna be added? I knew Horus, Aset and Sekmet from the worlds bosses we already met, but can't think of the next ones. Am i missing someone? Or are they gonna be totally new chars?
Another thing i wonder is why we don't have nebu frags to earn this time..shouldn't be all these events related to the mega gods event give nebu frags?

Nebu fragments are connected to horus souls that u can earn from missions. 200 fragments = 1 horus soul + 10 nebu.

IL baco e' lordscem che ha gia sputtanato l extra roba che Tu hai capito 😉

Giacomo Farinacci
07-29-2018, 03:26 PM
Nebu fragments are connected to horus souls that u can earn from missions. 200 fragments = 1 horus soul + 10 nebu.

IL baco e' lordscem che ha gia sputtanato l extra roba che Tu hai capito 😉

Tu e Ancient Mariner cancellate i commenti in cui parlate della cosa. Diamo solo ancora più nell'occhio, anche se dubito che non lo sapranno. Ma ancora li danno, quindi meglio fare finta di nulla. Io ho già cancellato tutti i miei.

Giacomo Farinacci
07-29-2018, 03:27 PM

Leggi il mio ultimo commento appena qui sopra in risp a shaolinlondo.

Ip4
07-29-2018, 04:01 PM
2 soul = 2 red eyes (FOTD Eddie and Rocket dog)

Fudjo
07-29-2018, 08:59 PM

Based on the heiroglyphs in the news page in the game, I'd expect that Osiris and Set are coming up.