PDA

View Full Version : Which lilith to choose next?

Deano82
06-20-2018, 08:10 AM
I almost have enough frontier coins for another lilith soul. So far I have the warrior and the magus ones.
Which one should I go for next? Should I get another warrior lilith or go for the gunner?

Shaolin85london
06-20-2018, 08:25 AM
I almost have enough frontier coins for another lilith soul. So far I have the warrior and the magus ones.
Which one should I go for next? Should I get another warrior lilith or go for the gunner?

Gunner Lilith is really useful both pvp and pve. I strongly recommend gunner Lilith, even becos magus lilith provides some protection on the whole team if good equipped. Just my 50 cents.

Muzzleloader
06-20-2018, 10:50 AM
This is a good question for a lot of us. Another question is should we wait for the two year anniversary to see what comes out. I've been saving as much as possible to see what may come out in the next big update.

With the big primordial debate, there is no way to know what will be coming next.

scott-5496
06-20-2018, 11:16 AM
I would go with Gunner too. It depend what you need but she covers a lot with her skills and in the current meta is very useful. Sentinal is also good for defence so worth thinking about. TBH they all work in certain situations so worth getting them all but gunner next I would suggest too.

Stormseye
06-20-2018, 01:56 PM
Gunner is the way to go. By far the most versatile and most popular right now in all aspects of the game.

Deano82
06-20-2018, 05:12 PM
Gunner it will be then 👍 thanks 👍

Deano82
06-21-2018, 09:28 PM
Got my gunner lilith...
Any advice on what talismans to use in her?

Stormseye
06-21-2018, 10:44 PM
I like Life Talismans so you get the Immunity group buff unless of course you are facing anyone in PVP then you get bubkiss due to passive disable. I also use 3 Energy and 1 Warp. I know some like to use other sets but I like the steal power. I have seen Destiny sets as well with a shield set.

The Educated fool
06-21-2018, 11:22 PM
I run her with Life talis, to trigger her full passive, Immunity, to make sure that Prisoner can't take her passive away, and Shell to keep her safe. :cool:

Ip4
06-22-2018, 06:39 AM
i need some advice,have 700 frontier and have red lilith,is better to buy Wrath or Clairvoyant or one more red Lilith or maybe saving for future?(i sell all eternity characters in past and i am little nostalgic)
Also want to know is best after red Lilith blue or yellow?

Blade
06-22-2018, 09:33 AM
Gunner is really good and quite important for the current PVP meta. But it depends what you aim for. Also, if you really only have 1/5 of the Liliths, I would not buy a specific one as your chance in the next fragment event to get a new one (maybe Gunner?) is very large now. Wrath has lost most of his power. Clair is still great, but why buy her when you will get her sooner or later anyway for free?

Ip4
06-22-2018, 10:54 AM
thanks Blade ;)

Rane
06-22-2018, 01:58 PM
So, can i ask about good talis. for warrior Lilith, i just got that one with frontier coins. Is 4 x echo and maybe shell passive any good?

Stormseye
06-22-2018, 02:13 PM
So, can i ask about good talis. for warrior Lilith, i just got that one with frontier coins. Is 4 x echo and maybe shell passive any good?

Echo with Advantage is the most common combo. I have also used 3 Strike and 3 Energy.