PDA

View Full Version : Arena event feat bug list.

Shaolin85london
06-24-2018, 12:19 AM
The so feared arena event took place at the reset, probably scheduled early this week. My question is: how did you dare to launch an important event like that awared about the terrible bug that is affecting most of the top players??? How can we even think to make 300 wins (minimum victories for shadow full set talisman) with arena so broken??? I'm speechless, really looks like u don't give a crap of your loyal and long term players/customers.

T-Man
06-24-2018, 12:23 AM
The so feared arena event took place at the reset, probably scheduled early this week. My question is: how did you dare to launch an important event like that awared about the terrible bug that is affecting most of the top players??? How can we even think to make 300 wins (minimum victories for shadow full set talisman) with arena so broken??? I'm speechless, really looks like u don't give a crap of your loyal and long term players/customers.

This! Empty list most of the day and now an event that we can’t even participate in. I’ve got zero opponents on my attack list still.

Shaolin85london
06-24-2018, 12:27 AM
Same here. Is something that occur systematically, even if we get some luck with few full list, the bug ll show up soon or later,.no matter what. If they don't fix it with a focused hot fix or an play store update I fear we ll add this to the already weak and boring daily gameplay routine.

Liebhild
06-24-2018, 01:17 AM
This shows how much NF respects their players.

Wonder when the "we are sorry post" is coming.

The Educated fool
06-24-2018, 01:19 AM
I'm not sure I'd hold my breath waiting for that one... lol :cool:

Amarthir
06-24-2018, 01:37 AM
I'm glad it's only affecting the top players. I'm at 1500 down with the Duelists and everything is bug free here :3

Ip4
06-24-2018, 07:59 AM
game freeze on winning screeen and not received iron coins...

Answer_V
06-24-2018, 08:37 AM

that's why people do not have a lot of talisman and do not have to nerff them:chladný:

Sick
06-24-2018, 08:51 AM
Thanks for this post Shaolin. This event is a pure sign of disrespect again.

rags-6094
06-24-2018, 10:53 AM
How many top spots do you guys reckon we're talking about? Just trying to get some kind of understanding on why you guys seem to be experiencing this? Definitely not right! I have had some of you in my lists, and made into the top 50 but have not seen this occur yet....

Fister
06-24-2018, 11:35 AM
game freeze on winning screeen and not received iron coins...
I tried that just after reset. A few minutes ago I experienced a new bug. Checking my revenge list for easy defenses, first one was not. But when I hit the back arrow I entered the arena. I won, but is a bit annoyed about using my limited revenges against my will. Especially during these arena events I only do easy defenses.

Kamuz24z
06-24-2018, 02:46 PM
I’m still waiting for a response from NF my list is empty last night I stopped at 118 I got some fights this morning but the bug appeared again and now I cannot see my stats come on NF you need to fix this ASAP

Tim28213
06-24-2018, 02:54 PM
Another new one for me.
I click to enter the 10th opponent on my list. Last one to complete.
The arena loads and I get one of the common error messages, don't recall which one but I see it a lot.
I complete the battle and get a victory screen.
Instead of coming back to a bonus 2 SoT for clearing my list the same opponent is in the #10 spot like I didn't even do the battle.
But of course my last SoW was used up in the attack so I can't even re-do the battle.
This is a first...

Shaolin85london
06-24-2018, 04:33 PM
This is ridiculous! Just checked the chart and 2nd rank almost catched kamuz because he can't move! Come on devs, he's such a monster of speed player, are you going to make him lose the first rank because three weeks now u don't have any clue how to fix the bug? If Google need a permission fee to update the hell version just pay it! I ll send you some fund buying some ironite, but for the sake of god, make arena fun and especially working again!

Ip4
06-24-2018, 04:33 PM
now is game totally unplayable,10 different errors and no possible to enter in arena......very very very very very bad servers!

Shaolin85london
06-24-2018, 04:39 PM
now is game totally unplayable,10 different errors and no possible to enter in arena......very very very very very bad servers! server crashes all day long, noway to play arena, game freeze frequently and slow gameplay in general. Was able to complete sq almost lost the reward due looping tho. They really need to upgrade servers and release a new version in the store.

Sick
06-24-2018, 04:47 PM
Empty attack list since hours. Refresh doesn’t help anymore.

Shaolin85london
06-24-2018, 04:57 PM
Empty attack list since hours. Refresh doesn’t help anymore.
Mate at least u get 0 opponents, I get apma8 all the day now, struggling to enter arena screen too. I can't even check ranks progression...

Answer_V
06-24-2018, 05:03 PM
I gave a couple of times to reset the list to 2:29 and always the AMPA error and it took me 50 ironits

Sick
06-24-2018, 05:13 PM
Mate at least u get 0 opponents, I get apma8 all the day now, struggling to enter arena screen too. I can't even check ranks progression...

Sorry, forgot to mention the errors. I always get apma10, but as I can’t play anywhere, I just don’t care.

Tim28213
06-24-2018, 05:26 PM
Maybe they are implementing a physical fitness program into the game. One day a week or one week a month (rng based of course) everything gets so buggy that everyone is forced to go outside and do all the chores they normally put off by sitting around playing the game.
Personally I've rebuilt the carburetor on my lawn mower, mowed what was starting to look like a hay field where my back yard is supposed to be. Swept the porch, can't recall the last time I felt a need to do that... I even pulled a few weeds that were starting to creep into the driveway unchecked. Apparently there is a whole world outside that I've been ignoring. lol

Liebhild
06-24-2018, 05:38 PM
Sometimes I think I am in a comedy show, no REAL company can make so many things so wrong.

rags-6094
06-24-2018, 07:47 PM
Ok I spoke too soon now I am in error mode with the rest of you, APMA1, APMA10, APMA8....
When I eventually do play a battle win or lose I'm left sitting there watching Eddies piercing eyes looking straight through me, then eventually if it does return to the lists it's blank for an extended period of time and 1/5 times it might return to the list so I can play again... really annoying!
Could it be just sheer numbers of people trying to get onto the server to play arena all at the same time?

Would the NF developers please respond to this problem even if you haven't got a fix just yet, at least acknowledge there is a serious problem and let us know when an outcome is likely?

edsel
06-24-2018, 08:19 PM
I’m still waiting for a response from NF my list is empty last night I stopped at 118 I got some fights this morning but the bug appeared again and now I cannot see my stats come on NF you need to fix this ASAP

I submitted a bug ticket last week, no response yet either. I never got up to top ten before last week, empty arena again and so many freezes, server error, etc. Kamuz how do you get to do so many battles to get up to your current score? This issue has never happened before? Makes for a not-fun experience. I would like to play more and spend more but the bug is costing NF, they should fix this before making another new toon.

Purplepixii
06-24-2018, 08:25 PM
I'm not sure what incompetence is currently managing this game but it's a whole new level of incompetence. The Arena is UNPLAYABLE. Perhaps the "Event" should have been to collect all of the APMA errors (I'm up to 3 so far). For all that is Iron Maiden please fix this bloody mess!

Askora
06-24-2018, 08:33 PM
Who's going for those stretch goals? 1,000 wins anyone? :rolleyes:

cranialtyrant
06-24-2018, 08:49 PM
Using Bluestacks and somehow its working better than the phone. fyi

Ip4
06-24-2018, 10:01 PM
now losing ironite,was on 1960 and after restart 1904
i better stop play or i can lose everything...

Stormseye
06-25-2018, 04:15 AM
Had a ton of errors yesterday. Super slow load times and match load screens after victory/defeat. No lists shown at all “refresh” button showing 9 ironite instead of 10. And Clansman eddie stacking buffs like crazy. I will load pictures tomorrow, but I have seen stacks of perfect Immunity and Perfect Immortality. After reset today. Seems better and faster with no crashes. Started at rank 14 and no issues on lists other than low opponents, some even below 2000. Worked to rank 7 and refresh loades 6 opponents. Cleared those and recieved 2 opponents. Cleared and now have no new opponents. Free refresh yielded zero list.

rags-6094
06-25-2018, 05:08 AM
Had a ton of errors yesterday. Super slow load times and match load screens after victory/defeat. No lists shown at all “refresh” button showing 9 ironite instead of 10. And Clansman eddie stacking buffs like crazy. I will load pictures tomorrow, but I have seen stacks of perfect Immunity and Perfect Immortality. After reset today. Seems better and faster with no crashes. Started at rank 14 and no issues on lists other than low opponents, some even below 2000. Worked to rank 7 and refresh loades 6 opponents. Cleared those and recieved 2 opponents. Cleared and now have no new opponents. Free refresh yielded zero list.

I had a crack at your team yesterday Stormseye, thinking you would be up the top somewhere with no fights and a blank screen...
Your health is ridiculous, I'm up there in health too but obviously not like you.. managed a draw just the same, my only saving grace having two toons that could revive and a lack of permadeth from you team...
I am afraid I have to eat my words concerning Gold Bat b.t.w you have proved to me the worth of the bat, but I'm still not so convinced I'll put him in my team just yet...