PDA

View Full Version : Primordial Talismans broken

URock
06-25-2018, 03:49 PM
The new Primordial Talismans are broken. I put them on The Prisoner and when he is revived after death the talismans doesn't work anymore.

Askora
06-25-2018, 06:13 PM
I think that's the way they're supposed to work, as I believe all or at least most talismans that give a passive buff do not work after the toon with them is killed. Think how much fun arena would be if Fate talismans worked again after reviving. Kill them with perfect immortality and have them revive and regain perfect immortality.

Alvorada
06-26-2018, 01:24 AM
I think that's the way they're supposed to work, as I believe all or at least most talismans that give a passive buff do not work after the toon with them is killed. Think how much fun arena would be if Fate talismans worked again after reviving. Kill them with perfect immortality and have them revive and regain perfect immortality.

Agree.

Also, if any other toon dies and be revived, he will not gain golden buffs.

URock
06-27-2018, 10:36 AM
...waiting 4 official answer from developer team...maybe they know what they are doing...

Peppoah
06-27-2018, 10:53 AM
As said before, that’s how they should work. When a toon dies with counter and echo, it’s the same. Or immortal, fate, etc.
what’s more funny is that they work with toons that you don’t use. That means, when you’re farming with a troopers Eddie that has them and this Eddie is only your reserve Eddie that you don’t use, your front row gets the buff. ��

scott-5496
06-27-2018, 12:31 PM
As said before, that’s how they should work. When a toon dies with counter and echo, it’s the same. Or immortal, fate, etc.
what’s more funny is that they work with toons that you don’t use. That means, when you’re farming with a troopers Eddie that has them and this Eddie is only your reserve Eddie that you don’t use, your front row gets the buff. ��

I did not realise that at all. Well that maybe is not a bad thing for farming. Just have a primordial Ed alongside your team and get the buff...nto such a bad bug for a change!

Peppoah
06-27-2018, 07:57 PM
I did not realise that at all. Well that maybe is not a bad thing for farming. Just have a primordial Ed alongside your team and get the buff...nto such a bad bug for a change!

Yes, it’s a great bug, the Talis don’t even have to be finished. Just take one of your spare Eddies like Cyborg or navigator. Give him some 3star primordial and take him as a second Eddie.