PDA

View Full Version : Losing ironite due to APMA errors....

Yup
06-26-2018, 07:37 PM
Hit refresh (free) in the arena.... AMPMA10 error....

Hit refresh again... APMA10 error

Hit refresh again... finally refreshes..

Suddenly realize I'm down 40 ironite....

Why is this costing ironite when only ONE refresh actually goes through????

Be aware I know we got 300 free ironite so I'm not like.. feeling "ripped off" or anything. It's all free ironite.. but there is a larger issue here.

JustAFruit
06-26-2018, 07:50 PM
Hit refresh (free) in the arena.... AMPMA10 error....

Hit refresh again... finally refreshes..

Suddenly realize I'm down 40 ironite....

Why is this costing ironite when only ONE refresh actually goes through????

Be aware I know we got 300 free ironite so I'm not like.. feeling "ripped off" or anything. It's all free ironite.. but there is a larger issue here.

The same happened to me. Complete bull shit

Muzzleloader
06-26-2018, 09:10 PM
I had similar problems before. I found if you hit the refresh button and it doesn't refresh., back out of the arena screens. Reenter the arena screens at it usually refreshes. If not exit the game. Restart the game and reenter the arena screen.. If that doesn't work, I don't know what to tr y.

BG840
06-26-2018, 10:52 PM
The “issue” also happened during Trooper Eddie snafu.

Saigrim
06-27-2018, 01:40 AM
Lost 30 myself a couple days ago for the same.

Rane
06-27-2018, 05:43 AM
So i refresh arena list and i always got same list over and over:D And it's guys with rank more than 1000 point difference

Cefiar
06-27-2018, 07:44 AM
I've not had the refresh issue, but I'm getting the game freezing in battles. I lose 1 SoW each time, then whenever I try and select that opponent again, it gives me the good ol' APMA13 error. If I've won all the other battles, I can't complete all 10 to get the free refresh and 2 extra SoW.

If I do refresh without waiting the minimum 30 mins, there goes 10 ironite that I might not have had to spend. *sigh*

Really bad during an event that's supposed to be arena focused.

FWIW: I still haven't hit 150 arena wins, and normally I'd be past that and starting on my way to 300. Fortunately I have now complete sets of things (I already had 2 shadow talismans from a previous event) so I'm not too fussed, but it says a lot about how hard it is to complete stuff when the game is always freezing up.