PDA

View Full Version : Should Primordials be changed Post-Update?

The Educated fool
06-28-2018, 09:37 PM
Opinions have been strong about these talismans... thought this might make for an interesting lil poll. :cool:

EDIT: This was the original question I wanted to ask... had to be edited for space.

In light of coming counters to Primordial Talisman effects being introduced in the next update, would it make sense to restore some of the effects that were removed from the talismans?

Amarthir
06-28-2018, 11:03 PM
I vote returning them to how they were, but only allowing 1 set to be used at a time. Or reducing the buff and debuff time to 1 turn.

The Educated fool
06-28-2018, 11:22 PM
I'm thinking limiting the use of them to one set might be hard for them to implement. Reducing the buff and debuff time to 1 turn though, with the talis restored to the way they were, seems like an excellent suggestion to me! :cool:

Stormseye
06-29-2018, 12:07 AM
I don’t think they could limit how many sets within the programming. I still feel they are a bit too strong. I would suggest let them go back to all buffs and debuffs granted, BUT allow the buff to land on the character who has them equiped and one random ally. Same witb the debuff. It would land on one opponent. Then those who had 3-4 sets would have to play them if they wanted higher buff chances. I feel they ars stronger now without ghost and shroud. The ghost effect often worked in my favor preventing revives, after ghost was removed from the character.

Purplepixii
06-29-2018, 12:59 PM
Glad to see this poll and have voted. I'm sure you're aware of the other thread (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10333-Primordial-Talis-SCREW-JOB) about this debacle

The Educated fool
06-29-2018, 06:34 PM
Glad to see this poll and have voted. I'm sure you're aware of the other thread (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10333-Primordial-Talis-SCREW-JOB) about this debacle

Indeed I am! It was the source of the strong opinions that inspired this thread. :cool:

edsel
06-29-2018, 09:56 PM
Restore them to as described by NF originally, there are enough counters like Gunner Lilith and POM Ed that killed my 4 set team. They are intermittent in granting any yellow benefits now and the ones that remain are not nearly effective enough to outweigh the vulnerability for G-Lilith damage if you have 4 yellows on each one of my crew. Besides, the Destiny and Fate talismans are very powerful and they never got so much negative attention. Put these back and let loose the strategy for arena competition instead of making them so weak they are not worth running in multiple sets. Only one set on Prisoner everywhere is getting old fast.

90mphyorker
07-02-2018, 02:10 AM
Gunner Lilith only does such damage because of Primordial Talismans. Without them her damage is fine.

They are fine as they are now. Still OP but much better and slightly more balanced than they were before.