PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone! :)

Tiger
06-30-2018, 04:47 PM
Greetings to everyone! :)

I am new here. I'm from Poland and I play Iron Maiden Legacy for a few months. Great game! Great to see Eddies and other characters inspired by songs! :)

I received VH Eddie and Rainmaker same day, one by one (while VH Eddie event was active) :D

My trooper is Child of the Damned WARRIOR class, fully sharded with echo talisman + 2x strenght / full 6x strenght talismans sometimes

List of fully sharded characters:
Vampire Hunter Eddie
Grim Reaper Eddie
Child of the Damned WARRIOR
Undead Rescuer WARRIOR
Alliance General
Lady Azlov

I play all troopers everyday so feel free to send me invitations as a trooper :)

Tiger-0499

infinite dreamer
06-30-2018, 05:48 PM
Welcome! I've been playing since the beginning and haven't pulled a Rainmaker yet, so nice job! Lots of good information on here! (Request sent)

AmIEvil
06-30-2018, 09:23 PM
welcome! new here as well hope i can get your luck :D

Tiger
06-30-2018, 10:32 PM
I prefer VH Eddie over Rainmaker cause he can revive with two different skills and have better DEF and MR a little bit:) Rainmaker is more single target only.

I'm using Rainmaker on LoL or BNW only to one round enemy with combo: marks + his awesome fury skill dealing awesome dmg together:)

I dont have skill shards to shard him - Grim Reaper Eddie and VH Eddie consumes a loooot or skill shards while sharding :)