PDA

View Full Version : July event teaser

Shaolin85london
07-01-2018, 12:13 AM
Hi guys NF just released the new monthly event teaser: https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?album_id=5358661943&photo_id=500866083969 looks intriguing...

OdoyleRules
07-01-2018, 12:19 AM
No access, good sir.

R1ck
07-01-2018, 12:54 AM
There you go

90mphyorker
07-01-2018, 02:40 AM
Seems pretty good. Anniversary events look good.
Hopefully arena event drops more Nebu Fragments and Iron Coins as rewards.
Sniper will no doubt be a new character which will be a great event imo. Lots of rescouces, Lilith Frags and some Rare Souls. Feel they give you your best value for Ironite.

Patrice-1201
07-01-2018, 07:36 AM
23:58 Eddie is coming on Doomsday Scenario ;-)

SteveHarris
07-01-2018, 01:52 PM
I wonder if "Gold and Crimson" will offer a new way to get GPD and CPD. Strictly challenge rewards before and perhaps those who have gotten over zealous at the sacrifice alter will be able to reclaim these pooches.

Cefiar
07-01-2018, 10:35 PM
Steve: Or perhaps those of us who had a bug that stopped us from getting one of them (eg: Somehow missed out on 25 fragments for GPD, despite finishing all the missions).

Metalreaper13
07-04-2018, 05:46 PM
Can any of the devs tell us if any of these events are going to be gold or ironite, etc focused? Kinda sucks if you spend a lot of gold, like last powerslave event, and then not have any for another event shortly after. It’s nice when they’ve occasionally teased us ahead of time to save up *insert resource*

GrimDusk
07-04-2018, 06:39 PM
We already know what Anniversary Boons is.
2nd Anniversary Celebration will be more Anniversary souls, most likely.
Gods Of Powerslave, we already know.
Assassin Sniper is obviously a new toon fragment event.
Gold And Crimson... well I know there's a gold and crimson Pharaoh Dog that we get from completing missions, but I don't think that's what this is.
The Doomsday Scenario is Two Minutes to Midnight Eddie.
Gods of Powerslave, again, we already know.

Feels like a very uneventful July.

Patrice-1201
07-04-2018, 07:23 PM
I think golf and crimson are gold and warrior souls from sacrifice

MetalKing
07-06-2018, 12:20 PM
I'm thinking that rule over the light may be some sort of fragment event in the lord of light dungeon, or possibly one where you complete a number of challenges such as stun, permadeath, etc. There may be lillith fragments involved since she is lol sister.

Alvorada
07-06-2018, 01:48 PM
I'm thinking that rule over the light may be some sort of fragment event in the lord of light dungeon, or possibly one where you complete a number of challenges such as stun, permadeath, etc. There may be lillith fragments involved since she is lol sister.

usually the LOL event takes place before sacrifice event.

So I guess the Lol event will be the "assassin sniper" and the "rule over the light" a event based on challenges.

Fudjo
07-08-2018, 05:18 PM

Maybe just bonus Precious Souls?

Cefiar
07-09-2018, 10:51 AM

Damn, now where did I put my clubs? :P

Patrice-1201
07-09-2018, 12:55 PM
Damn, now where did I put my clubs? :P

LOL well spotted ;-) lets assume gold instead of golf then ;-)

Alvorada
07-11-2018, 02:52 AM
A few mounths ago, the sacrifice event had reward with gold.

Something about "philosopher".

This time can be 2 prizes. One of them literaly gold and the second (crimson) related to warrior toons, or red talistmans.

druid138
07-11-2018, 03:41 AM
A few mounths ago, the sacrifice event had reward with gold.

Something about "philosopher".

This time can be 2 prizes. One of them literaly gold and the second (crimson) related to warrior toons, or red talistmans.

I was thinking about this today. In between Aset and Sekhmet, we were able to get 200 Nebu fragments from other events. I'm hoping this trend will continue. If so, then perhaps the Gold and Crimson Sacrifice Event will award Nebu frags and Warrior CotD frags (since we haven't had an event with his frags in awhile).

Yup
07-11-2018, 03:51 AM
Yeah it would be great if they ran the Skull Quest thing again.

Cefiar
07-11-2018, 03:55 AM
I just wonder what happened to the special weekly bonuses for this month? We had 2x Trooper Badges, but then, nothing. I thought there was supposed to be 4 weeks of that stuff?

Amarthir
07-11-2018, 04:11 AM
I wonder what uses Horus would have in this game. I've been wanting him as a character for the longest time. His updated move set is pretty alright, if his stun chance scales with skill shards he could be like a Sentinel Corrupt General. If he has 3 green slots he'd be a good guinea pig for the 6- set green talismans which will come out soon.

druid138
07-11-2018, 05:01 AM
I just wonder what happened to the special weekly bonuses for this month? We had 2x Trooper Badges, but then, nothing. I thought there was supposed to be 4 weeks of that stuff?

The second weekly bonus is 10x chance of a skill shard from Satellite 15.

Yup
07-11-2018, 06:15 AM

The pop up certainly made it appear there would be 4 rewards.

Cefiar
07-11-2018, 06:21 AM
Yup: Exactly. No subsequent popups telling us what those rewards are (if they're active or not, I assume not).

Quite disappointing really.

rags-6094
07-11-2018, 06:45 AM
The second weekly bonus is 10x chance of a skill shard from Satellite 15.

Where did you see 10x chance of skill shards in satellite ? I missed that one...
But I certainly agree the description suggested a month of extra bonus for the big 2 year bday....
Haven't seen much more than normal this week in that regard...

I hope gold and crimson is the Pharoah dog thing, I also missed out on the gold dog for the same reason as Cefiar.
Not that I could use it anyway but perhaps for collectability it would be nice...

druid138
07-11-2018, 06:47 AM
Where did you see 10x chance of skill shards in satellite ? I missed that one...
But I certainly agree the description suggested a month of extra bonus for the big 2 year bday....

I got a pop up about it. You should also be able to find it in the news section.

Cefiar
07-11-2018, 07:00 AM
Well, there it is. In the news feed.

I never got that pop up at all.

rags-6094
07-11-2018, 07:01 AM
Thanks Druid I'll check it out when I'm finished farming for evolving talismans, also what happened with the exquisite frags, I thought they were month long too?
I haven't heard bupkis from that for nearly a week how are we suppose to purchase those souls when we can't earn the damn frags? Does anyone know?

Ip4
07-11-2018, 10:51 AM
what to do with exquisite soul fragments? I have 250/100,use for idols or save for future events?

druid138
07-11-2018, 07:56 PM
what to do with exquisite soul fragments? I have 250/100,use for idols or save for future events?

The following is from the "2nd Anniversary Celebration" event post:

In addition to the Anniversary Soul only rewarding year 2 characters, each soul will also grant you 10 Exquisite Soul Fragments when they’re opened. Like previous events, you can exchange these for Exquisite Souls that give you 3★ to 5★ Gold Idols or Sacrificial Hearts, but you can also save up those fragments to use in the store to purchase any of those natural 5★ characters the soul can reward! However, you’ll have to make sure to save up and use those fragments before those purchase options leave the store; once the event ends, you’ll only be able to use those Exquisite Soul Fragments to make Exquisite Souls or to convert into Precious Soul Fragments.

Based on this, there is no point saving Exquisite Fragments for a future event. Either acquire enough in the next four hours to buy a specific character in the Store or use them to form Exquisite Souls.

Yup
07-11-2018, 08:07 PM
Okay well. I have pulled 1 SS from Sat15 this week I think -- I can't exactly remember but I think that's been all. If anything maybe there were 2 so far this week. Is that 10x??? I mean it's Wednesday.. the week's half over...

Alvorada
07-11-2018, 09:12 PM

this week the bonus is 10x chance for skill shards as reward from satellite 15.

So far I got 1 SS, colecting 4/5 prizes per day.

Stormseye
07-11-2018, 09:33 PM
this week the bonus is 10x chance for skill shards as reward from satellite 15.

So far I got 1 SS, colecting 4/5 prizes per day.

Exact same.

EnricoPalazzo
07-12-2018, 06:37 AM
I got 2 consecutive skill shards on Tuesday.
Did not notice the 10x disclaimer, but I deduced that the odds must have increased for the anniversary... too much luck was never one of my flaws ;)
Thanks for confirming my hunch.

Fudjo
07-12-2018, 07:39 AM
I push the button and something comes out for free.

rags-6094
07-12-2018, 09:35 AM
The following is from the "2nd Anniversary Celebration" event post:

In addition to the Anniversary Soul only rewarding year 2 characters, each soul will also grant you 10 Exquisite Soul Fragments when they’re opened. Like previous events, you can exchange these for Exquisite Souls that give you 3★ to 5★ Gold Idols or Sacrificial Hearts, but you can also save up those fragments to use in the store to purchase any of those natural 5★ characters the soul can reward! However, you’ll have to make sure to save up and use those fragments before those purchase options leave the store; once the event ends, you’ll only be able to use those Exquisite Soul Fragments to make Exquisite Souls or to convert into Precious Soul Fragments.

Based on this, there is no point saving Exquisite Fragments for a future event. Either acquire enough in the next four hours to buy a specific character in the Store or use them to form Exquisite Souls.

How do we know anniversary souls won't be awarded as part of other events this month? I'm still a little dubious about converting those frags until the month is over....

Banished
07-12-2018, 10:01 AM
Exact same.

nothing, and I say nothing, it's nothing. I got not skill shards at all from satellite.

scott-5496
07-12-2018, 12:49 PM
I have had four this week from satellite but I normally pick up one or two a week.

zamasu
07-12-2018, 04:43 PM
I have had four this week from satellite but I normally pick up one or two a week.

You sir, have a different satellite or you should buy a lotto ticket every week

Ip4
07-12-2018, 05:13 PM
that's not normal,i didn't found shill shard from satelite few months :(

Kmadd69
07-13-2018, 03:31 PM
I got 3 skill shards so far put them on my tailgunner eddie man that dude needs a lot of shards lol.

Alvorada
07-13-2018, 06:06 PM
The banner of weekly bonuses displays the trooper flag (first week), skill shards (currently week), rare souls and the warrior dragon king, with I guess will be the follow bonuses.

If the dragon king means free runs at BNW, will be great.