PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Anniversary Celebration - Get souls which ONLY drop Year 2 Characters!

LOTB_Mia
07-04-2018, 06:37 PM
This July 5th is Legacy of the Beast’s second anniversary, so join us in celebrating with a special soul!

From now until July 11th, 5 PM PT, the Anniversary Soul has become available! The Anniversary Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, but unlike most other souls that drop characters of those rarities, this soul will only reward characters that have come out since our last anniversary!

That includes all of the following:

Year 2 Brave New World characters (all 5 Demon Spawns, Warrior/Sentinel Corrupt Rescuers, Magus/Assassin Corrupt Droids, Magus/Gunner Undead Rescuers, all 5 Valkyries)
Demon Gang characters (Hellraisers, Choppers, Tricksters)
Mayan characters (Mayan Priestesses, The Witch Doctor)
Eddie “The Bird” characters (all 4)
Miscellaneous new allies (Undead Crimean Soldier, Warrior Possessed Snowman, The Cannoneer, Warrior Allied Soldier, Gemini Castor, Gemini Pollux, Angel of Mercy, Krampus, The Beast)
New Eddies (Iron Eddie, Hallowed Eddie, Edward the Great, Seventh Son Eddie, Piece of Mind Eddie, Clansman Eddie, Beast Eddie)

Please note that the soul does not include many characters which are considered feature- or content-specific characters (including, but not limited to, Trooper Eddie, Alexander Eddie, The Alchemist, or the Liliths).

You’ll notice that the above list of characters has all of the natural 5★ characters highlighted. In addition to the Anniversary Soul only rewarding year 2 characters, each soul will also grant you 10 Exquisite Soul Fragments when they’re opened. Like previous events, you can exchange these for Exquisite Souls that give you 3★ to 5★ Gold Idols or Sacrificial Hearts, but you can also save up those fragments to use in the store to purchase any of those natural 5★ characters the soul can reward! However, you’ll have to make sure to save up and use those fragments before those purchase options leave the store; once the event ends, you’ll only be able to use those Exquisite Soul Fragments to make Exquisite Souls or to convert into Precious Soul Fragments.

Finally, to kickstart getting some Anniversary Souls, we have added Event Challenges for the duration of the event. The first few just require you to clear Cosmos battles and will reward varying amounts of both Anniversary Soul Fragments and Heroic Soul Fragments! The latter challenges will have you inflict various negative effects and will reward larger bundles of Anniversary Soul Fragments.

Not sure about what characters to use for the inflict negative effects challenges? All of them were chosen based on characters we released in the last year, so you can use any of the suggestions below (or older characters if you want!):

Inflict Block Beneficial Effects (Iron Eddie; The Witch Doctor; Val, Valkyrie Guardian)
Inflict Permadeath (Seventh Son Eddie, Shaman "The Bird", Gunner Chopper)
Inflict Stun (Hallowed Eddie, The Beast, Sentinel Hellraiser)
Inflict Crave (Beast Eddie, The Cannoneer, Assassin Demon Seed
Remove or Steal Effects (Piece of Mind Eddie, Sentinel Mayan Priestess, Warrior Trickster)

Metalreaper13
07-04-2018, 06:46 PM
Looks like astra can do all but crave, so pair her with beast or iron Eddie, and 7Son if you want to double down on removing/stealing

Metalreaper13
07-04-2018, 06:59 PM
Also Mia, at you at all at liberty to inform us on potential resources to be saving for events this month? I get maybe you specifically don’t know, or it isn’t know this early. But devs have in the past teased to save up ironite for example, like a week or 2 before another event heavily involving it.

It would be a bit of a d/ck move to entice people to buy a bunch of event souls, of which the drop rate for exclusive characters is very, very low mind you, only for an event or 2 later, to have an ironite based event. If I recall correctly, when the beast came out, lots of people bought a bunch of souls, and very soon after, there was an ironite event, of which many people no longer had much ironite, and the event was a waste for them.

I understand some reasons to why we may not know, it could be fragment based and then it’s not as much of an issue, but if the real reason is money, and you want us to just blow more money because we had bad luck on your low drop rates, as it too often is, that’s going to anger even more people who are frustrated with the cash grab the game seemingly is turning into. Providing teases, hints, and overall more clarity of information, could help quell the increasing frustrations this games fans are having.

It’s a new year for the game, it’s time to double down on making fans happier with the state of the game, not waiting over a year for promised modes and such. It’ll go a long way to be less anti consumer, and be as open with us and honest as you can

Askora
07-04-2018, 07:24 PM
Unable to inflict crave status with Assassin Demon Spawn and Iron Eddie. Something I'm missing?

https://youtu.be/Hk17CdL1in4

osiris0000
07-04-2018, 07:27 PM
Event challenges seems fair enough.

I can share some cheap alternatives for removing & blocking beneficial effects if you don't have higher star chars for it :

Speed of light eddie does good job with both.

And 1 star warrior Pharaoh Sun Spirit is a good beneficial effect blocker.

JDFRotten
07-04-2018, 07:27 PM
It's not tracking. Permadeath isn't tracking either.

Shaolin85london
07-04-2018, 07:29 PM
Mia, thanks for the concrete chance to get the beast. That is the toon Im after since his release as playable characters. So I got 1500 exquisite fragments only for him, odds when I try to exchange those for the enlightened toon, the game keep telling me: you don't have enough old exsquite fragments. What does it mean? Can you please look into and get a solution asap? My nickname is shaolinlondo-7198. Cheers

magick2401
07-04-2018, 07:34 PM
Still getting the "Come back soon" screen...... What do I have to do to be able to play?

R1ck
07-04-2018, 07:35 PM
Crave ain't working for me either. Also not working block beneficial effects.
Permanent death does work for me.

Leano
07-04-2018, 07:35 PM
Sentinel undead rescuer is a good beneficial effect blocker also
Sadly i won't be able to finish the crave as i don't have any toon to do so. I remember sacrificing that spider that inflicts crave because i didn't knew what it was

Askora
07-04-2018, 07:37 PM
Demoonchild said crave worked for him in PS, going to try that. Might be the same with permadeath.

Edit: Just tried crave in PS and still nothing.

zamasu
Mia, thanks for the concrete chance to get the beast. That is the toon Im after since his release as playable characters. So I got 1500 exquisite fragments only for him, odds when I try to exchange those for the enlightened toon, the game keep telling me: you don't have enough old exsquite fragments. What does it mean? Can you please look into and get a solution asap? My nickname is shaolinlondo-7198. Cheers

It says "old exquisite fragments"?
If so, they coded it wrong. There are two types of exquisite fragments now, the "old" ones and the new ones.

Also, event challenges are not tracking!

Iced_Earth
150 souls to get the beast? Thats hardly overpriced...

Theres the powerslave Event that needs souls too, how should we handle this? Why no sacrifice Event aß a second way to earn Event souls?

Ip4
07-04-2018, 07:39 PM
still no update on ios,looks like this will be long long waiting again...

Shaolin85london
07-04-2018, 07:41 PM
If so, they coded it wrong. There are two types of exquisite fragments now, the "old" ones and the new ones.

Basically it counting the mean of exchange in old exquisite fragments which I ve 0 instead of the new one... fantastic...

Leano
07-04-2018, 07:42 PM
Wait i just noticed that the goals are bugged. Mine says i've did 55/100 remove beneficial effects but i didn't even played a toon with this ability, also the cosmo battles wins are not counting and i'm curretly running a team to heal block and block beneficial effects which didn't count either ):

Blade
07-04-2018, 07:45 PM
- sound bug is gone -> great!
- SoT is still not updated when you get them e.g. from daily challenges -> sad
- event missions are bugged: win cosmos battles and remove beneficials work, but Permadeath and Crave don't! -> incomprehensible!
- overpowered Destiny Talis in the trooper shop -> very welcome!
- buying specific chars with exquisite fragments is a extreme rip-off in my opinion! So you also use the anniversary to "force" people to spend hundreds of bucks? This is really disappointing

kkkreg5
07-04-2018, 07:47 PM
Looks like the events might have been released too soon since it's not technically July 5th yet. Take pictures for evidence...

Muzzleloader
07-04-2018, 07:48 PM
Crave worked for me in powerslave. Six battles with assasin demon spawn and completed crave mission. Remove or block beneficial effects not counting.

Purplepixii
07-04-2018, 07:49 PM
still no update on ios,looks like this will be long long waiting again...

Yeah but judging by the bugs already being reported I am happy to wait! ;)

rags-6094
07-04-2018, 07:49 PM
I've nearly completed all greater tasks already, but for some reason cosmos battles counters are not showing anything, in challenges, just shows 0/5, 0/100 etc....

Blade
07-04-2018, 07:51 PM
Crave worked for me in powerslave. Six battles with assasin demon spawn and completed crave mission. Remove or block beneficial effects not counting.

Strange, I did exactly the same and it did not count! kkkreg is right probably - event should start tomorrow! There is another sneaky thing in the achievements tab for Gauntlet!

kkkreg5
07-04-2018, 07:55 PM
Permadeath and Remove Beneficial Effects completed... 67 on the Crave counter. Nothing else registering. Gauntlet achievements visible as well...

Deano82
07-04-2018, 08:03 PM
Nothing is registering for me! 😠😠

R1ck
07-04-2018, 08:06 PM
Stun ain't working either

GotN
07-04-2018, 08:09 PM
Yeah but judging by the bugs already being reported I am happy to wait! ;)

Exactly my thoughts! Game still down here and no update shown. Will not play any missions/ challenges/ whatever til tomorrow and be sure things run correctly. Just a waste of time/ SoT/ ...

Sick
07-04-2018, 08:14 PM
Oops, they did it again?

Fister
07-04-2018, 08:41 PM
Crave ain't working for me either. Also not working block beneficial effects.
Permanent death does work for me.
I used SoL for block beneficial and renovering beneficial effects. Didn't take many runs. Hope you can use this. GL ☺

Patrice-1201
07-04-2018, 08:46 PM
Still no iOS update...

Banished
07-04-2018, 08:53 PM
Remove beneficial effects worked for me but during PvP!

Crave and permadeath do not register nor cosmos battle

I lost a trooper soul during the update :mad:

PsiH86
07-04-2018, 09:01 PM
At me doesn't set off Inflict Block Beneficial Effects.
At one person doesn't set off Inflict Crave.
What do we do not so?

desprezo
07-04-2018, 09:02 PM
same here, no crave or stun, no cosmo battles counting...
remove beneficial accounted for in a skull quest.

Muzzleloader
07-04-2018, 09:02 PM
SoL eddie with paralysis quickly completed the missions. What is the easiest permadeath character to use.

Shaolin85london
07-04-2018, 09:03 PM
SoL eddie with paralysis quickly completed the missions. What is the easiest permadeath character to use.
Gunner chopper took me 6 rounds to complete the task

Fister
07-04-2018, 09:15 PM
Gunner chopper took me 6 rounds to complete the task
I ran Gunner chopper and Assassin Demon Spawn through PS. Nothing! In 18 runs I completed the other 3 tasks, but these 2 doesn't work on my device. Too bad, cause with these 2 toons it would be done fast.

Leviathan
07-04-2018, 09:23 PM

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for these reports.

Regarding the issue with the 5* characters in the store showing they cost OLD Exquisite Soul Fragments (instead of for regular Exquisite Soul Fragments), we will have a fix for that shortly.

Also, we are actively investigating the issue with Event Challenges. We have recorded all reports in this thread so far.

Some information that would be particularly helpful is the following:

If you are able to SUCCESSFULLY complete the event challenges, please let us know:

-the character you were using (if it was a negative effect challenge) and the Talismans they had equipped
-the exact name of the level you played (if you completed something and it counted in the Arena, please tell us that as well!)
-the difficulty setting you completed this level on

Thank you!

Patrice-1201
07-04-2018, 09:25 PM
What about the iOS app still Under maintenance?

Leviathan
07-04-2018, 09:32 PM

Hi Patrice,

The update has been released, but it can take some time for Apple to propagate the newest version of the App to the App Store. As soon as you see that the new update available, please download it and you'll be able to play!

magick2401
07-04-2018, 09:32 PM

I hope that they have all these issues cleared up before they release the iOS version.... but no such luck since the updates will have to be reviewed by Apple, right?

Is the event going to be extended due to all of these issues?

BG840
07-04-2018, 09:36 PM
Another reason I said goodbye to apple! On and playing with Android, all event stats appear to be tracking. Will update when sands are through.

Patrice-1201
07-04-2018, 09:40 PM
Hi Patrice,

The update has been released, but it can take some time for Apple to propagate the newest version of the App to the App Store. As soon as you see that the new update available, please download it and you'll be able to play!
I understand but it never took that long before...

R1ck
07-04-2018, 09:45 PM
I used SoL for block beneficial and renovering beneficial effects. Didn't take many runs. Hope you can use this. GL ☺
Thanks for the tip, I am using green Val and see the icon on top of opponents but not registering in achievements.

Amarthir
07-04-2018, 09:48 PM
So far, no cosmos battles and no stuns.

This event is pretty okay so far, again I like the fact that we can pick the toon of our choice after redeeming enough souls. I bought 50 souls with the mass hoard of ironite I had and got the usual no 5* and 4* dupes but hey right know I could get 7th son Eddie if I wanted to. I'd rather save for the Beast or Beast Eddie though.

My only gripe is how pricey the Beast's soul is. Beast Eddie is about fair enough considering how meta he is. Since as far as we know, Beast Eddie is not available from regular souls, I may just go for him over the Beast himself. Worse comes to worse I'll still be able to grab Clansman and/or 7th Son. So all in all this event is pretty okay.

Peppoah
07-04-2018, 09:50 PM
I understand but it never took that long before...

The last update took 20 hours here. I hope we are a bit faster with this one.

Patrice-1201
07-04-2018, 09:55 PM
What’s the status on iTunes Connect does it still say In Review or Ready for Sale?

infinite dreamer
07-04-2018, 09:57 PM
My stuns are recording, so are the permadeths, but none of the cosmos wins are counting.

zamasu
07-04-2018, 10:06 PM
Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for these reports.

Regarding the issue with the 5* characters in the store showing they cost OLD Exquisite Soul Fragments (instead of for regular Exquisite Soul Fragments), we will have a fix for that shortly.

Also, we are actively investigating the issue with Event Challenges. We have recorded all reports in this thread so far.

Some information that would be particularly helpful is the following:

If you are able to SUCCESSFULLY complete the event challenges, please let us know:

-the character you were using (if it was a negative effect challenge) and the Talismans they had equipped
-the exact name of the level you played (if you completed something and it counted in the Arena, please tell us that as well!)
-the difficulty setting you completed this level on

Thank you!

I found out that Iron Eddie is causing the bug. I was doing cosmos battles with him and it didn't record. But as soon as I switched eddies they started to count. Hope this helps!

Mizrael
07-04-2018, 10:06 PM
So...the event starts with us not being able to play for 1 day, till apple clears the update? great!
Guess the only thing to do here is to go to sleep...GN

blade685
07-04-2018, 10:14 PM
no update on ios again, on android for me:
win cosmos battle stay at 0....
inflict block benefical stay at 0....
inflict permadeath works
inflict stunt stay at 0....
inflict crave stay at 0....
remove beneficial works
Good job again :(

Moonchild-6759
07-04-2018, 10:20 PM
For the future please do NOT release a new event with an update but start it the day after. It is not the first time apple is slow and you cannot make them hurry up but the at least adapt please.

blade685
07-04-2018, 10:23 PM
do you play again Moonchild?
i didn't see you more than one week before to change you...

R1ck
07-04-2018, 10:35 PM
I found out that Iron Eddie is causing the bug. I was doing cosmos battles with him and it didn't record. But as soon as I switched eddies they started to count. Hope this helps!

Just tried different kind of teams and none of them worked. Will wait till reset today to try again.

blade685
07-04-2018, 10:37 PM
Just tried different kind of teams and none of them worked. Will wait till reset today to try again.

same here and just tryed to reinstall game, same issue....

WastingYears81
07-04-2018, 10:42 PM
Have completed crave, permadeath and remove beneficial effect challenges.
Was running iron Eddie, gunner chopper (permadeath passive) and assassin demon spawn (crave passive). Switched demon spawn for warrier Harpy.

Don't think the block beneficial hits are counting though

Couldn't tell you what talismans I've got set

All run on the level before powerslave - crucible of pain (lower cost and over quicker)

Liebhild
07-04-2018, 10:50 PM
I think this time the bugs that this update brings are OK, what would the 2nd-Anniversary-Celebration.Update of Legacy of the Bugs be without bugs???

desprezo
07-04-2018, 11:02 PM
I was able to finish permadeath, crave and remove or steal effects.
Still no stun and no block beneficial, used Astra for permadeath and stun, but only perma got recorded.
I running Red Golden Son for the block beneficial, also not getting recorded.

Cosmo wins started counting after the second or third win.

desprezo-9297

Yup
07-04-2018, 11:08 PM
Nice this was done on a US holiday.. I mean nothing like killing 5+ hours of play on a holiday...

Sorry Troopers.. not my fault today.

Symbiote
07-04-2018, 11:11 PM
:D :D :D

This update did what i expected...

I don't need to say more, do i? x'D

Cefiar
07-04-2018, 11:22 PM
No idea if related, but I notice that the characters I've used that work so far for certain things say 'Inflict xxx' as does the actual Achievement, whereas the ones I've seen so far that don't don't seem to have the word 'Inflict' in them.

Perhaps the game is being a bit too pedantic in how it matches effects against achievements?

Edit: Nope. Not that. I thought that might be why Gunner Chopper's passive didn't count, but it specifically says "inflict permadeath" in there.

MetalKing
07-04-2018, 11:31 PM
Remove beneficial effects worked, cosmos battles recorded, but crave does not work. I'm using assassin demon spawn and cannoneer.

Cefiar
07-04-2018, 11:43 PM
MetalKing: Weird. I used Assassin Demon spawn (don't have Cannoneer) and that worked for me.

Perhaps if multiple characters have it, it causes the achievement to get confused?

No idea really. That said I wonder if they just updated the server, as I had a brief ~4-5 min outage where I couldn't connect in game after a freeze.

Cefiar
07-04-2018, 11:47 PM
I just changed my characters and I've got Stun and Permadeath finally registering (SSE, Sentinel Da Bird, Sentinel Hellrazer).

Can I suggest those who can't get crave try just with Assassin Demon spawn and something other than cannoneer?

Leano
07-04-2018, 11:53 PM
I'm trying with assassin demon spawn and magus chopper to try crave and permadeth and both aren't recording

Leviathan
07-05-2018, 12:22 AM
Thank you for your patience everyone. We have just pushed a server update that should solve the issues with event challenges, as well as the bug that prevented players from purchasing the 5* characters in the store with regular Exquisite Soul Fragments.

As for players waiting for the update on iOS devices, it looks like the latest version of the App has just started appearing in the App Store! If you don't see it yet, it should show itself shortly. You could also try the following steps:

1) Force quit Legacy of the Beast
2) Force quit the App Store app
3) Reopen the Store app, and tap the Updates tab
4) Scroll to find the latest LOTB update. Tap the Update button, and open the game from here
5) If it does not appear in the Updates tab, please pull down on the Updates list until you see the refresh circle complete. This should bring up the most recent updates available.

LOTB_Mia
07-05-2018, 12:44 AM
Also Mia, at you at all at liberty to inform us on potential resources to be saving for events this month? I get maybe you specifically don’t know, or it isn’t know this early. But devs have in the past teased to save up ironite for example, like a week or 2 before another event heavily involving it.

Thanks Metalreaper13 for the question!

Regarding resources required for this month, we do call out the type of event in the monthly Teaser image (i.e. Fragment, Arena, Sacrifice). We do that to ensure that players have the chance to save up or manage their resources as they see fit. Regarding saving up Ironite or Gold specifically, the Designers create so many different ways to engage with the events that I can't really speak to your case or play style.

I hope that helps.

* Mia \m/

90mphyorker
07-05-2018, 01:12 AM
Iron Eddie (Immortal and Guard
Corrupt General (Freeze and Paralysis)
Assassin Child of the Damned (6 Assassin)

Will do all challenges. After 5 runs I am on 5/100, 33/100, 22/100, 33/100 73/100 out of thise challenges. Maybe a quicker way of doing those but at least you won’t have to change teams a lot.

One SoT run and all that’s left is to Block Beneficial Effects 60 times.

IZI
07-05-2018, 01:33 AM
Thank you for your patience everyone. We have just pushed a server update that should solve the issues with event challenges, as well as the bug that prevented players from purchasing the 5* characters in the store with regular Exquisite Soul Fragments.

As for players waiting for the update on iOS devices, it looks like the latest version of the App has just started appearing in the App Store! If you don't see it yet, it should show itself shortly. You could also try the following steps:

1) Force quit Legacy of the Beast
2) Force quit the App Store app
3) Reopen the Store app, and tap the Updates tab
4) Scroll to find the latest LOTB update. Tap the Update button, and open the game from here
5) If it does not appear in the Updates tab, please pull down on the Updates list until you see the refresh circle complete. This should bring up the most recent updates available.

The update is accessible and downloaded from the App Store, but every time the game is loaded is a notice pops up stating that the game must be restarted.

Stormseye
07-05-2018, 02:59 AM
Used Gunner Chopper/ Assassin Demon Spawn on Powerslave with random eddies and got them done pretty fast.
Then used Corrupt general for the stuns.

JustAFruit
07-05-2018, 03:35 AM
Was probably one of the easiest events to complete. Not complaining. Will save the souls incase there is a x2 chance of rare drop

Iced_Earth
07-05-2018, 04:48 AM
with the fix i got long loadingtimes..

JustAFruit
07-05-2018, 04:53 AM
Please check your internet connection. Across all devices. WiFi and data. Smh

Stormseye
07-05-2018, 04:55 AM
Game crash again on ios? Keep getting “check your internet” message..

rags-6094
Yep me to J.A.F... what's with that?
I turned off the wifi and tried the phone service but same result....

Iced_Earth
i did. got the best connection i could have. still the game says me now that i have to connect to the internet.

Amarthir
Finished all the challenges except for the Cosmos ones. Corrupt General and Speed of Light Eddie are really good for some of the challenges. I was gonna auto-pilot my way through my remaining SoT buuut I got a "check your internet connection and try again" error over and over and over so I guess I'm done for now lmao.

I see everyone else is on top of the situation

Yup
07-05-2018, 04:56 AM
i did. got the best connection i could have. still the game says me now that i have to connect to the internet.

it's a game error. I'm getting the same thing.. my connection is fine. the game is broke.

Crave = Assassin Demon, Iron Ed
Block Effects = S Undead Rescuer
Stun - Prisoner, Iron Eddie
Remove Effects = Alex Ed, Goddess Asset

Finished in lightning speed. Now just grinding the cosmos win numbers.

Stormseye
07-05-2018, 04:56 AM
Not a bad thing I guess. Just lost 20 matches in row. May as well save what little ironite I have left. Good luck in the Primordial pvp guys.

rags-6094
07-05-2018, 04:58 AM
it's a game error. I'm getting the same thing.. my connection is fine. the game is broke.
Was that before or after you showed my team the sword Yup?..
He he he....

Yup
07-05-2018, 04:59 AM
I found a killer attack team against all the Iron Eddie defenses .. bwahahahahahahahaha .. Wins 95% of the time regardless of first strike

Kaz_LOTB
07-05-2018, 04:59 AM
There was a slight server hiccup a few moments ago. Try restarting now, you should be able to get in.

-Kaz

rags-6094
07-05-2018, 05:02 AM
I found a killer attack team against all the Iron Eddie defenses .. bwahahahahahahahaha .. Wins 95% of the time regardless of first strike

If I'd spent a couple a hundred dollars I could have had Alexander Eddie too LOL.....:)

At least you spared me in your defence team.... great work though!

Yup
07-05-2018, 05:04 AM
Yeah problem is Alex Ed doesn't necessarily use the right moves on defense due to the AI. And who says I spent cash.. I've had all the FC souls for quite some time. :)

Fingers crossed I can pull the Beast here.... or at least 1500 Easdfdasda frags (or whatever the frag name is this time).... that's really all I need. Shame the Nebu frags mean nothing....

Amarthir
07-05-2018, 05:07 AM
Yeah problem is Alex Ed doesn't necessarily use the right moves on defense due to the AI. And who says I spent cash.. I've had all the FC souls for quite some time. :)

I dunno man you always happen to have the new character whenever they're out ;) I haven't been as lucky lately without dropping a couple dozen bucks every now and then.

rags-6094
07-05-2018, 05:07 AM
Hey Kaz while your watching things on the forums could you give us a quick explanation as to why the cosmos event this morning ( in Australia ) did not record or count my cosmos play whilst I completed the challenges??
I.e bleed, permadeth etc....

Yup
07-05-2018, 05:09 AM
I dunno man you always happen to have the new character whenever they're out ;) I haven't been as lucky lately without dropping a couple dozen bucks every now and then.

Well Since Alex Ed has been released.. I've needlessly changed in FC for Mythic souls, skill shards, etc... and I'm currently sitting on over 1K still. So... spending isn't really mandatory. But.. Im not above spending at times. It's entertainment.. and generally longer lasting entertainment than a boring 2 hour movie or something.

rags-6094
07-05-2018, 05:12 AM

Fingers crossed I can pull the Beast here.... or at least 1500 Easdfdasda frags (or whatever the frag name is this time).... that's really all I need. Shame the Nebu frags mean nothing....

Doesn't matter either way Yup, I'm only kidding around but I do seem to recall when Alexander Eddie was released In store for purchase there was a bunch of goodies including 1250 FC's x 2 ???

rags-6094
07-05-2018, 05:18 AM
Well Since Alex Ed has been released.. I've needlessly changed in FC for Mythic souls, skill shards, etc... and I'm currently sitting on over 1K still. So... spending isn't really mandatory. But.. Im not above spending at times. It's entertainment.. and generally longer lasting entertainment than a boring 2 hour movie or something.

Yeah your right Yup I struggled with that for a long time just ask Cef.
But I've decided that since this is my chosen main form of entertainment and if I'm gonna invest in a phone game I may as well give my money to the Irons over some other crap like candy crush or something..

Ip4
07-05-2018, 09:27 AM
6 souls = 0 red eyes

anyone with better luck?

Amarthir
07-05-2018, 09:29 AM

Yeah I'm sitting on 800 FC right now, since they're slightly more available than they were I've been getting them any chance I get for Alexander Eddie. Since I don't play the arena as often as I used to I almost never turn in Eternity Souls, so my only source of frontier coins is trooper souls and IAPs.

On another note, if I had to choose between the Beast, and Beast Eddie, I'm feeling more and more that Eddie would be a better option here. They're both really expensive here, and I'm only sitting on 600 exquisite fragments. But Beast Eddie is cheaper, and has MUCH more meta type moves than his cousin, (are they cousins?) The Beast only has his fury going for him, and Eddie has literally all his attacks.

Just thought I'd throw that out there to spark some form of debate.

Grim
07-05-2018, 09:45 AM
So, up to now I got from 4 or 5 anniversary souls three warrior demon spawn. I feel SO lucky today...

waymo
07-05-2018, 09:56 AM
so I pretty much just raced thru all the challenges except cosmos. Using assassin demon spawn, sentinel undead rescuer, corrupt general & POM Eddie. On another note, all my permadeath counted in the PVP with beaast eddie!

Banished
07-05-2018, 10:02 AM
Hi

I noticed lots of good stuff to buy in the store with Nebu fragments but I have only 330. anyone has reached the 500 ?

Mizrael
07-05-2018, 10:07 AM
6 souls = 0 red eyes

anyone with better luck?

YEAH! 16 souls = 0 red eyes ;)

Banished
07-05-2018, 10:11 AM
so I pretty much just raced thru all the challenges except cosmos. Using assassin demon spawn, sentinel undead rescuer, corrupt general & POM Eddie. On another note, all my permadeath counted in the PVP with beaast eddie!

POM Eddie ?

Blade
07-05-2018, 10:23 AM
Hi

I noticed lots of good stuff to buy in the store with Nebu fragments but I have only 330. anyone has reached the 500 ?

Only those guys, buying plenty of souls for thousands of Ironite for hundreds of € or $ can have that many nebu fragments. I have 250, lol :)
Actually I don't care that much, but I hope we don't need to have 2 divisions in the future to keep to game enjoyable for both types of players (buyers vs. free or spending a bit once in a while).

Finally the missions are now counting for all (?) players!

Ip4
07-05-2018, 10:54 AM
can anyone explain new achievement "gauntlet" missions?
whT i need to do?What is gauntlet?

Banished
07-05-2018, 11:28 AM
Only those guys, buying plenty of souls for thousands of Ironite for hundreds of € or $ can have that many nebu fragments. I have 250, lol :)
Actually I don't care that much, but I hope we don't need to have 2 divisions in the future to keep to game enjoyable for both types of players (buyers vs. free or spending a bit once in a while).

Finally the missions are now counting for all (?) players!

I can imagine.

Does anyone knows if the anniversary soul gives Nebu frags ?

Blade
07-05-2018, 11:33 AM
I can imagine.

Does anyone knows if the anniversary soul gives Nebu frags ?

From the opening post:
"In addition to the Anniversary Soul only rewarding year 2 characters, each soul will also grant you 10 Exquisite Soul Fragments when they’re opened."

So I guess "Exquisite Soul Fragments" are the same as Nebu frags!? I don't know, haven't opened one by now.

Olevipoeg
07-05-2018, 11:34 AM
From the opening post:
"In addition to the Anniversary Soul only rewarding year 2 characters, each soul will also grant you 10 Exquisite Soul Fragments when they’re opened."

So I guess "Exquisite Soul Fragments" are the same as Nebu frags!? I don't know, haven't opened one by now.

No, different frags.

Blade
07-05-2018, 11:36 AM
can anyone explain new achievement "gauntlet" missions?
whT i need to do?What is gauntlet?

It is a new game mode, that will launch "soon". So it is kind of a bug that we can see these achievements already. I guess Gauntlet will start within the next 6 weeks, towards the end of the tour.

Blade
07-05-2018, 11:39 AM
No, different frags.

Really? Oh man, slowly one loses the overview! Thanks!
BTW: @ devs: is there a limit of stacks in the fragment menu? I have 28 different types of frags right now.

Mizrael
07-05-2018, 11:44 AM
From the opening post:

Exquisite fragments are different. they can be used to buy the aniversary characters in the store or be converted into an Exquisite soul, which drops the higher tier Sacrificial heart or Golden Idol (don’t convert them until the event is over-11.7.).

I would also hold on to the Nebu fragments, since they will appear again in some events throughout the whole month and will be exchangeable for the other gods along with Aset later.

Banished
07-05-2018, 11:51 AM
From the opening post:

txs, I should have read!!

GotN
07-05-2018, 12:07 PM
BTW: @ devs: is there a limit of stacks in the fragment menu? I have 28 different types of frags right now.

I don’t know if it’s limited, but I have 46 stacks of different fragment types, cause I never transform them into mostly useless exquisite souls, so you can collect some more ;)

Blade
07-05-2018, 12:23 PM
I don’t know if it’s limited, but I have 46 stacks of different fragment types, cause I never transform them into mostly useless exquisite souls, so you can collect some more ;)

Thanks for your reply and for counting :) That's some good news! I am a bit sad that I converted remaining frags in the early period, as I think it's a great look back on what we had already!

Stormseye
07-05-2018, 12:28 PM
Anyone else having hug lag between loading screens? Restarted several times and still huge delays

edsel
07-05-2018, 12:47 PM
Freezing PVP at second or third turn, slow chunky movement then still life

Shaolin85london
07-05-2018, 12:48 PM
Anyone else having hug lag between loading screens? Restarted several times and still huge delays

Same delay here, seems like crashing takes only too much loading tho. I think it should be reported in the bug session.

Ip4
07-05-2018, 01:37 PM
i have problem with back button in up corner(need tap few times)

Symbiote
07-05-2018, 02:01 PM

It would be a bit of a d/ck move to entice people to buy a bunch of event souls, of which the drop rate for exclusive characters is very, very low mind you, only for an event or 2 later, to have an ironite based event. If I recall correctly, when the beast came out, lots of people bought a bunch of souls, and very soon after, there was an ironite event, of which many people no longer had much ironite, and the event was a waste for them.

I understand some reasons to why we may not know, it could be fragment based and then it’s not as much of an issue, but if the real reason is money, and you want us to just blow more money because we had bad luck on your low drop rates, as it too often is, that’s going to anger even more people who are frustrated with the cash grab the game seemingly is turning into. Providing teases, hints, and overall more clarity of information, could help quell the increasing frustrations this games fans are having.

It’s a new year for the game, it’s time to double down on making fans happier with the state of the game, not waiting over a year for promised modes and such. It’ll go a long way to be less anti consumer, and be as open with us and honest as you can

The thing is.., they don't get it, won't get it and i think they don't WANT to get it..,

As i expected, this update brought new bugs.., old ones like the shit in skullquests where your team from there is everytime copied to the cosmos worlds is annoying as fuck..,
and i don't get why we have 3 team slots in Skull Quests.., where it is a waste of this feature.., but would be more than reasonable in cosmos worlds..,
Level and Star selector is gone as well now in cosmos world..,

The potential of this game is thrown away..,
when i started playing in january last year, everyday over months this game gave me a good feel, espesically in hard times, and i have hard times in RL very often because my brain is buggy as fuck as this game. xD
But at one point this game and its development went to the philosophy only to make money.., but what they don't get is that HAPPY players would give more mony or generally money..,
i didn't spend one cent.., and i knew it from the beginning why i wouldn't do this..,
and now i am sure i never will do it! because i don't see love for what they are doing.., only the artists are doing a really great job for me.., the rest is..,

i don't see that they fixing gamebreaking bugs.., but update after update.., or event after event.., BUGS... :D

yeah, sometime there are some real candy what the feel push a bit to "yay thats awesome.," but this feel flies away for me very fast, when i see one new bug after another..,

for months there is this shit with german news screen, even i set the game to english.., the translation sucks and is like they throw the original in the google translator... xD
i can't be THAT HARD to set the news language to the language ingame then where we are located..,

but to many words for nothing.., i don't want to rage that hard in future.., but every update i get triggered... x'D

btw.., eventually i didn't read it carefully enough.., but where do we get the fragments to buy the characters in the shop?
Edit: Ok.., i get this fragments like the nebu ones.., for opening the souls.., yay... p2w.., e.g. 1.500 frags are 150 souls.. nice., xD

kkkreg5
07-05-2018, 02:15 PM
btw.., eventually i didn't read it carefully enough.., but where do we get the fragments to buy the characters in the shop?

You're awarded 10 fragments for every Anniversary Soul dropped in BoS.

Tim28213
07-05-2018, 02:48 PM
Definitely seeing a lot of lag in Arena screens. Also seeing a lot of the APMA1, 8, and 10 errors going back and forth between arena screens.
I'm also getting an empty attack list after the errors. I reported it. If I go back and forth between screens a few times the attack list will repopulate. Just taking a long time to go back and forth.
And now my defense screen is coming up empty when I go back and forth.
Doubly ironic I get AMA8 and before I can click OK it switches to APMA1.
It is taking me longer to find an opponent than to complete the fight at this point.
Another smooth update.

Ip4
07-05-2018, 02:55 PM
10000+ ironite for Beast...wow

Moonchild-6759
07-05-2018, 04:00 PM
How are we supposed to collect even 500 fragments for events cheapest char?
Are we just supposed to buy ironite to buy souls? Because I really doubt many players have 4500ironite (3600 taking event challenges into account (approx)).

Ip4
07-05-2018, 04:09 PM
we must sell house to buy one character...lol

GrimDusk
07-05-2018, 04:28 PM
Just a heads up in case no one noticed:the Anniversary Souls are going by the same rarity as usual rare souls, meaning no increased chances for 5 star characters such as The Beast.

Banished
07-05-2018, 04:30 PM
Just a heads up in case no one noticed:the Anniversary Souls are going by the same rarity as usual rare souls, meaning no increased chances for 5 star characters such as The Beast.

Well then I should already prepare myself to only receive 3* characters. I'm so unlucky usually.

GrimDusk
07-05-2018, 04:45 PM
I've purchased over 25 souls and only gotten 3 stars.

blade685
07-05-2018, 05:01 PM
+1000 ridiculous drop like always, don't buy anything for me only 3* too

TheAlbatross-1864
07-05-2018, 05:37 PM
Still just 1% for a 5*. This event is no different than usual except for the charater pool. 26 souls and just one 4*. But at least we get frags so thats cool

rags-6094
07-05-2018, 05:58 PM
I dropped the 6 souls earnt from the challenges raised the red eyes once for a 4* dupe A trickster... rest same as everyone else....

blade685
07-05-2018, 06:22 PM
doing all event and never drop the character event is ridiculous.
When you play all the month and win only dupes....why to play ? lol
Think to that NF please :)

Sponholz
07-05-2018, 06:50 PM
10000+ ironite for Beast...wow

Huh? Can anyone please explain this to me?, don't have/neither will, the game installed, 10000+ Ironites for The Beast, how?

And, did they really removed Beast Eddie from G/A souls?

Ip4
07-05-2018, 07:16 PM
100 ironite = 1 soul = 10 fragments
12000 ironite = 120 souls = 1200 fragments for Beast Eddie

if i am not wrong...

Sponholz
07-05-2018, 07:28 PM
Oh! they removed Beast Eddie from G/A souls...

And put him behind this HUGE paywall?

Things are worst then I thought.

Leano
07-05-2018, 07:36 PM
9 event souls got me the witch doctor, magus chopper and shaman the bird. Also completed my demon spawn collection which may help me in future events

Amarthir
07-05-2018, 07:44 PM
Oh! they removed Beast Eddie from G/A souls...

And put him behind this HUGE paywall?

Things are worst then I thought.

I checked last night and Beast Eddie is in both GA and Legendary souls. He just wasn't before but he is now. He is available. Hopefully if I say it enough times people will stop asking

Sponholz
07-05-2018, 07:47 PM
Sorry, no one actually answered me about that specifically.

Ty.

WarmthChecker
07-05-2018, 08:04 PM
7 anniversary souls opened, all 3* demon spawn dupes...but at least I have 70 exquisite soul frags to show for it ;)

TheAlbatross-1864
07-05-2018, 09:21 PM
50 souls, three 4 stars. But i used the fragments for 7son eddie. I did spend some real money.. i think i have a mild gambling addiction

kkkreg5
07-06-2018, 02:08 AM
75 souls 1 5*, but it was Beast! Used the 750 fragments for Krampus so I'm good with that. 6 4* including a bird which still carries double essence so I'm good with that as well. 6000 ironite spent in total. Not too happy about that but it is what it is...

Iced_Earth
07-06-2018, 02:34 AM
nice, congrats for the beast!:)

Mizrael
07-06-2018, 06:34 AM
75 souls 1 5*, but it was Beast! Used the 750 fragments for Krampus so I'm good with that. 6 4* including a bird which still carries double essence so I'm good with that as well. 6000 ironite spent in total. Not too happy about that but it is what it is...

WOW! that would be my dream case scenario, but i don’t invest $$$ anymore so i don’t have 6K ironite...

Congratulations man!

Heavy1974
07-06-2018, 06:35 AM
just spent 150 Ironite for refills, bought not a single soul. Got green Bird and Witch Doctor from earned anni-souls. Lucki, I guess

Mizrael
07-06-2018, 07:42 AM
100 ironite = 1 soul = 10 fragments
12000 ironite = 120 souls = 1200 fragments for Beast Eddie

if i am not wrong...

There is a 10 pack for 900 ironite, so your 120 souls would be just 10800 ironite....but the beast costs 1500, so add 3x900 more...

Sad truth is, that you can’t buy any character for just participating on the event. you need to have thousands of ironite saved up or spend $$$$$

Blade
07-06-2018, 12:58 PM

Wow!!! They really must love you (and your money) at NF :D
But anyway, congrats for the Beast - one of the most overpowered chars in the game. Hope I will not face your defense on my list too often...
150 € for the Beast + Krampus (for the collection) is still inconceivable for me. Evil thought: What would have happened, if the only one 5* in those 75 souls was a Hallowed Ed?
Enjoy!

Stormseye
07-06-2018, 02:09 PM
8 souls dropped so far and only 3* dupes. Did get another PoM from the 6th day reward Legendary.

Amarthir
07-06-2018, 03:46 PM
Fifty more souls for me and wow, Beast Eddie was one of them! I had enough fragments I was saving to get Seventh Son and Clansman Eddie too.

They say he who controls the newest Eddies, controls the game.

Blade
07-06-2018, 04:01 PM
Fifty more souls for me and wow, Beast Eddie was one of them! I had enough fragments I was saving to get Seventh Son and Clansman Eddie too.

They say he who controls the newest Eddies, controls the game.

And another big payment here. NF will celebrate and buy an even bigger cake now. Do whatever you want with your hard earned money, but I fear that due to the rising acceptance to pay >100€ per event (!) will turn the game more and more into pay 2 win. A very disappointing development. This is also a main reason for the very low drop % of souls.

kkkreg5
07-06-2018, 04:09 PM
Wow!!! They really must love you (and your money) at NF :D
But anyway, congrats for the Beast - one of the most overpowered chars in the game. Hope I will not face your defense on my list too often...
150 € for the Beast + Krampus (for the collection) is still inconceivable for me. Evil thought: What would have happened, if the only one 5* in those 75 souls was a Hallowed Ed?
Enjoy!

If they REALLY loved me and my money, I'd have all the Eddies and along with Beast and Krampus!!

It was a roll of the dice and I received Beast. If it had been Hallowed Ed, I'd just thrown him in the BBQ and moved on because I know what this game has become...

I said to myself, and this forum, that I would not throw money at this "slot machine" anymore, and I did, but not much. I will continue to chase Beast Eddie, Clansman and 7th Son. I'm almost there with 7th Son fragments. All in due time...

Amarthir
07-06-2018, 04:24 PM
And another big payment here. NF will celebrate and buy an even bigger cake now. Do whatever you want with your hard earned money, but I fear that due to the rising acceptance to pay >100€ per event (!) will turn the game more and more into pay 2 win. A very disappointing development. This is also a main reason for the very low drop % of souls.

That's cool I don't care lmao.

GrimDusk
07-06-2018, 06:00 PM
Just got Seventh Son Eddie and Astra from Anniversary Souls.

Deano82
07-06-2018, 06:28 PM
Just got Edward the great from anniversary soul 👍

Feajy2
07-06-2018, 07:37 PM
For now I opened already many Anniversary Souls and have only 3 star garbage. My dream is Hallowed Eddie and Beast Eddie, but so far im unlucky.

Cefiar
07-07-2018, 12:07 AM
So, what's next? Finished all the event challenges. ;)

I'll open the remaining Anniversary Souls after the day tick-over so I can fulfil my daily challenge obligations at the same time. So far tho, nothing of great value. All 3* and one 4*, all of which I already had.

bort
07-07-2018, 12:38 AM
Went to log in to get the final log-in prize for the 2nd anniversary, and the damned thing won't show up. Well, that was fun.

...also, since the game loves to spite me, the first anniversary soul I opened was a 5* G/A one. The only one I had already. FML.

Well, it finally showed up and I got my 5 anniversary souls. Hit the jackpot a second time, yet another dupe. It seems The Beast and Beast Eddie will elude me for now.

While I'm here, is anyone else noticing that two of the four toon filter options are missing (by level, by star) when you are selecting who to fight with? This is *really* irritating.

GrimDusk
07-07-2018, 05:14 AM
So I almost have 500 frags. Should I buy Witch Doctor/Edward the Great, or save up for Clansman? I won't make it to the Beast, even though I'd love to get him.

rags-6094
07-07-2018, 06:40 AM
So I almost have 500 frags. Should I buy Witch Doctor/Edward the Great, or save up for Clansman? I won't make it to the Beast, even though I'd love to get him.

Well that all depends on what your intentions are.
If your just a collector like many of us get what ever your heart desires, if you plan on PVP, Clansman is good but I imagine you already have Beast Eddie for PVP so Witch Doctor would be a good choice too...
Your right a about the Beast...

Stormseye
07-07-2018, 07:37 AM
I’d hold out for Clansman as I feel he is stronger than Beast Eddie in PVP. I will save for Beast though or maybe see what the next God/Goddess is.

rags-6094
07-07-2018, 08:34 AM
It's one of those hmmm moments Stormseye! I agree Clansman is nowhere near as vunerable as Beast Eddie but that whole fury/doom thing.... Clansman takes longer to die but die he does!

With enough relics either are good but I'd be leaning towards Beast Eddie ever so slightly...

Amarthir
07-07-2018, 08:36 AM
I was originally saving for Beast Eddie but he came out of one of the souls I bought, and I had enough to pick up 7th Son and Clansman. So far I like Beast Eddie the most out of the 3 because of how well he fits on my PvP team, but I don't even have enough XP or Skill Shards to Max out anyone. Clansman seems better than Seventh Son, but that could just be because he's a bit newer, 7th son is like the oldest "new" meta if that makes sense.

Ip4
07-07-2018, 10:19 AM
i don't like Clansman,found him yesterday and sacrifice him,today found Crampus from event souls...

HuckFinn150
07-07-2018, 01:56 PM
I started this game in February and I think I'm burnt out. I find the same worlds and battles are becoming monotonous. After going through all my troopers and the skull quests over and over each day, I'm losing desire. I love the game and am working to get 7th son and some others, but I'm thinking of taking a break until Night City and Silent Planet opens. I have a desire to play, but at the same time it's a kind of dread. In order to get the most out of my troopers, i can on any section that's 4 SoT to play. This way I make the most of it. It's rinse and repeat, and old. I don't play manually any longer, only auto pilot. I might concentrate on my team building for a while. How do you all keep from getting this way and stay in the game?

Shaolin85london
07-07-2018, 04:47 PM
I started this game in February and I think I'm burnt out. I find the same worlds and battles are becoming monotonous. After going through all my troopers and the skull quests over and over each day, I'm losing desire. I love the game and am working to get 7th son and some others, but I'm thinking of taking a break until Night City and Silent Planet opens. I have a desire to play, but at the same time it's a kind of dread. In order to get the most out of my troopers, i can on any section that's 4 SoT to play. This way I make the most of it. It's rinse and repeat, and old. I don't play manually any longer, only auto pilot. I might concentrate on my team building for a while. How do you all keep from getting this way and stay in the game?
I personally keep myself busy building and collecting characters, talisman and battle in pvp. Due my job is a bless badges autoplay feature.

GrimDusk
07-07-2018, 06:14 PM
I already have Beast Eddie, 7th Son Eddie, and Piece of Mind Eddie. So, that leaves me with Clansman, The Beast (unlikely), Edward the Great, Witch Doctor, or Krampus.

Ip4
07-07-2018, 06:44 PM
is Krampus useful somewhere?To shard or not?

jeff-3007
07-07-2018, 10:23 PM
is Krampus useful somewhere?To shard or not?

I don’t see how he would be useful unless you need to fill out an all Assassin team for an achievement challenge or something. Cool looking toon that does good single target (ATK) damage but hard to fit into a team.

angelkelly
07-08-2018, 12:29 AM
What’s the next weekly bonus for this month, MIA?

Iced_Earth
07-08-2018, 07:59 PM
Opened 20 souls and i got yellow chopper /hellraiser plus clansman. All are dupes for me.. cmon ��

The "next" Bonus is a 10* increased Chance for skillshards from the satelite. Im not happy with that

magick2401
07-08-2018, 08:03 PM
Opened 20 souls and i got yellow chopper /hellraiser plus clansman. All are dupes for me.. cmon ��

The "next" Bonus is a 10* increased Chance for skillshards from the satelite. Im not happy with that

At least you got red eyes to show up.... I opened 20 anniversary souls and got all 3* crap.... Not even a 4* dupe, sheesh....

Iced_Earth
07-08-2018, 08:12 PM
Youre right, but i hardly want the beast, but i cant buy more Souls cause of the powerslave Event. Im waiting for Horus, and the other two ( I think Seth will be one of them) such heavy ironite Events in one month is a bad timing, my opinion.

Banished
07-09-2018, 08:06 AM
As usual, I got s**t characters. 20 anniversary souls and got only two ok characters: blue chopper and assassin demon spawn.
Disapointment for me then. Good I did not spend ironite in the shop.

desprezo
07-09-2018, 12:21 PM
Same here, 20 anniversary souls and only dups...

BUT, had some rare souls waiting and finally got the witch doctor!

Banished
07-09-2018, 03:20 PM
Same here, 20 anniversary souls and only dups...

BUT, had some rare souls waiting and finally got the witch doctor!

lucky you! :)

Ip4
07-09-2018, 04:23 PM
anyone received skill shard from satellite? i think 10x chance is fake...

Yup
07-09-2018, 04:27 PM
Yes. I get them fairly often.

Tim28213
07-09-2018, 05:52 PM
I have on rare occasion.

Icarus
07-09-2018, 06:47 PM
I got like 5 or 7 Skill shards from the satellite since its debut.
So i can confirm that it does give you Skills shards, but rarely almost for me, fair enough also.

Stormseye
07-09-2018, 08:06 PM
0 skill shards since this update. On a worse note. My son filled vortex and received 6 skill shards and 25 alchemist frags and that's all no souls....that really bites for someone who just started playing and has very few characters.

magick2401
07-09-2018, 08:50 PM
anyone received skill shard from satellite? i think 10x chance is fake...

I agree.... not a single one since week started..... but then again, 10 x 0 chance still equals 0 chance.....

rags-6094
07-09-2018, 09:08 PM
I received only my second ever skill shard from the satellite just yesterday, and if some of you don't seem to be collecting them lately I'll apologise now, I think I've been getting other people's share of the skill shards, I picked up so many in the past 24 hours I have managed to completely skill shard Sekhmet and have started on Assasin Lilith....

Muzzleloader
07-09-2018, 09:20 PM
I have received several skill shards from the satellite before this event. Pulled one last night from the satelitte.

HuckFinn150
07-09-2018, 09:46 PM
They seem to be avoiding me. I need some....

desprezo
07-10-2018, 12:44 PM
yeap, same here, zero skill shards, and i play all day long...

Blade
07-10-2018, 12:50 PM
I got 1 single Skill Shard since start of the x10 bonus! I have no urgent need, as I have many stockpiled, but this shows how low the drop chance without x10 is....
And please @dev's: Consider to let us sell the Talis we get from Satellite directly like after battles. No longterm player needs those very basic Talis that drop from the satellite. In my opninion you could also remove them completely and instead, add the BNW Talismans with a reasonable drop chance!

Ip4
07-10-2018, 01:08 PM
one big zero for me too...

Symbiote
07-10-2018, 02:39 PM
Sooo.., i did all the achievements.., got my 15 souls.., let's see what it will bring to me... xD
I think it will be like the 10x chance for the skill shards..,
I got ZERO Skillshards since the 10x Chance.. hahahaha

Edit:
3x Magus Demon Spawn
1x Gunner Demon Spawn
2x Assassin Demon Spawn
1x Warrior Demon Spawn
1x Magus Trickster
2x Warrior Trickster
3x Sentinel Chopper
1x Assassin Corrupt Droid

DAAAMN and the LAST but not least RED EYES....

1x Gunner Chopper! o_O
AWESOME i am soooooo excited!!! xxxxxD

And i am really excited too when Night City comes out in the next 7 years or so and the silent planet. :D

Killljoy-8322
07-10-2018, 03:26 PM
So I finished of all the events for Anniversary souls and I got crap all 3 stars all dupes.
made it to 110 Arena wins so I did 10 pulls with the destruction souls ....CRAP AGAIN all 3 star,all dupe :-(
So far over the past 3-4 months the only new Eddie I've pulled is PoM
I'm getting so FECKING piss at this all I see is lvl 20-40 players with Beast or Clan Eddie leads with Sekmet and Aset teams.
Yes you can say I'm bitching,and I am but it's so frustrating when you try your best putting time and effort in to this game and all you get is crap.crap,crap.
Rant over

Banished
07-10-2018, 03:29 PM

Same for me, nothing... my usual misfortune

desprezo
07-10-2018, 03:35 PM
Sooo.., i did all the achievements.., got my 15 souls.., let's see what it will bring to me... xD
I think it will be like the 10x chance for the skill shards..,
I got ZERO Skillshards since the 10x Chance.. hahahaha

Edit:
3x Magus Demon Spawn
1x Gunner Demon Spawn
2x Assassin Demon Spawn
1x Warrior Demon Spawn
1x Magus Trickster
2x Warrior Trickster
3x Sentinel Chopper
1x Assassin Corrupt Droid

DAAAMN and the LAST but not least RED EYES....

1x Gunner Chopper! o_O
AWESOME i am soooooo excited!!! xxxxxD

And i am really excited too when Night City comes out in the next 7 years or so and the silent planet. :D

I'm actually relieved after reading this, I'm not the only Demon Spawn incubator :D
I think your list is more or less what i got also...

Symbiote
07-10-2018, 04:33 PM
I'm actually relieved after reading this, I'm not the only Demon Spawn incubator :D
I think your list is more or less what i got also...

I really expected that i will get all this useless crap., :D
The Game is more P2W now.., If you want some special chars throw your money out of the window and NF will catch it there. xD

But we get more and more Bugs for free. ;D

Edit:
After the 15 Anniversary Souls from Event Achievements (only 3* crap and 1x 4* Dupe), i decided after i got luckily (after 5-7 heroic souls? 2x 4* dupes the rest 3*) Alliance General from heroic souls, to buy with ironite some anniversary souls, because i had the feel.., MAYBEEE? :D But what i expected.., 13 souls 3* Crap...

GotN
07-11-2018, 02:15 PM

Absolutely same here! This is one big-bs-not-existing-present!

Cefiar
07-11-2018, 11:21 PM
I've had 1 skillshard drop so far (which doesn't seem out of the normal).

With souls, I've had 0 luck with souls in this event so far. My partner however, she managed to pick up 2 Sekhmet souls by just getting to 55 Arena battles. Both in the same soul drop too - 4 souls in, 2 Sekhmet, Gunner Demon Spawn and Warrior Bomber Boy out.

GrimDusk
07-12-2018, 01:06 AM
Can you guys add the 5 star characters for exquisite souls back in? I didn't get the chance to spend the fragments.

HuckFinn150
07-12-2018, 02:57 AM
I got no skill shards either. I had more demon spawn drop for me and sacrificed them all. I didn't get one thing I wanted to keep. The last event was fruitful, but this was a dud for me. Still working to get Seventh Son, but he still might elude me. I'm not buying anymore things for a while. I blew too much for nothing here recently. The wife's going to shoot me if she sees how much I bought lol.

TheAlbatross-1864
07-12-2018, 04:25 AM
After 50 duds, i opened the 5 freebies and pulled the beast so Im happy enough

Banished
07-12-2018, 12:01 PM
Finally reach the 225 wins. got my 7th son eddy with the frags. But only 3* shit characters with the destruction souls.

Question: I got 500 Nebu frags. Should I go for sekhmet soul or Goddess aset magus?

No more other souls available in the store

txs for your help

kkkreg5
07-12-2018, 02:04 PM
Day 4: zero SS from Satellite. 10x... pfft...

Symbiote
07-12-2018, 02:15 PM
Day 4: zero SS from Satellite. 10x... pfft...

This only shows once more, how low the droprates are normally.., same for the souls.., this is why i will never throw money to them (one reason from a lot other ones.. ;D)..,
and this is why i hoarded some ironite because it is a waste to buy souls even with ingame currency.., but then i thought yesterday to try just for science, to buy 14 anniversary souls.., all of them 3* crap... :D and a waste of 1300 ironite (1x 10 Pack, 1x 3 Pack, 1x Lonely Soul). I got what i was expecting. ^^

Funny how they shoot themself in the foot. :D

blade685
07-12-2018, 05:26 PM
for that "big anniversary" event i won only 3* completely useless characters always, i like it....
I have better loot in rare souls than useless ( for me like always...)new souls....

Alvorada
07-12-2018, 05:54 PM
Finally reach the 225 wins. got my 7th son eddy with the frags. But only 3* shit characters with the destruction souls.

Question: I got 500 Nebu frags. Should I go for sekhmet soul or Goddess aset magus?

No more other souls available in the store

txs for your help

I am saving the nebu frags.

In the previously "mega event", the final stage rewarded with frags of all characters, so MAYBE by the end of summer we will get another shot for the gods.

Because of this chance, I will spent my nebu frags only in the end of the mega event.

Banished
07-13-2018, 07:41 AM
I am saving the nebu frags.

In the previously "mega event", the final stage rewarded with frags of all characters, so MAYBE by the end of summer we will get another shot for the gods.

Because of this chance, I will spent my nebu frags only in the end of the mega event.

Txs Alvorada,

I think I will do the same

MAD JACK
07-14-2018, 02:24 AM
Oh man what a waste.... Destruction souls=worthless... get better drops from normal souls!

JustAFruit
07-14-2018, 06:14 AM
Oh man what a waste.... Destruction souls=worthless... get better drops from normal souls!

I got a magus golden son from a destruction soul. Then the same thing from a normal soul. Back. To. Back.