PDA

View Full Version : Destruction Souls - What's You Get?

Wyphy
07-08-2018, 10:11 PM
Gotta say, not had a lot of luck with souls in general throughout the game.
Sure, I got a few nice ones here and there, nothing overly exciting, really.
Anniversary Souls have been terribly disappointing.

Luck on Destruction Souls, while I can't say it's made up for the rest, was amazing.
Got a few from the event, and bought a 10 pack.

A 3* something I forgot
Clansman Eddie
Golem Sentinel
Carriage Rider Eddie
Demon Spawn Warrior
Run To The Hills Eddie
Carriage Rider Eddie
Axis Solder Magus
Undead Resucer Sentinel
Corrupt Owl Cultist Magus
Souless Demon Warrior
Sekhmet
Speed Of Light Eddie
Allied Soldier Magus

Clansman and Sekhmet are the only non dupe characters there, but still, 4/14 4* or 5* characters, and 5 Eddies is just mind blowing to me.
I'm thinking that this is probably all my good luck for the entirety of the game in one go.

So, what'd you get?

HuckFinn150
07-09-2018, 12:35 AM
All I've gotten are Gunner Lilith, Gemini Castor, Warlord, Bastion and Clairvoyant. Everything else has been sacrificed due to duplicate or something I don't want. I've not been able to play the arena for to the errors. I'm very frustrated in that I was going to see how much more I needed to get my 7th Son and they are gone from the store. I've gotten some good characters, but only have about 42 in all. The last event before the one ending tomorrow I got Clansman and the yellow bat. I burnt them both as I don't like Clansman and I don't like the winged characters. I'm now to the point of just working to collect the ones I really want and forgetting the rest. The bugs are too much to keep me happy and the lack of anything but 2 star junk keeps me from doing great in the sacrifice events. Yet, I keep playing daily...

HuckFinn150
07-09-2018, 03:14 AM
My last soul for this was Krampus.

blade685
07-09-2018, 09:22 PM
only 3* like magus event here

Copialoaca@gmail.com
07-09-2018, 09:42 PM
Beast Eddie here, in the destruction mega-pack

Feajy2
07-19-2018, 05:25 PM
From Destruction/Anniversary Souls got only 3* randoms and 3-4 Mayan Priestess and 2 Valkyries. All going to Sacrifice. Now I stuck souls and try in these way to collect some powerfull 5* in events.

Leano
07-19-2018, 05:30 PM
From destruction i got corrupt rescuer and sekhmet

blade685
07-20-2018, 06:34 PM
only bad dupes 3 or 4* again and again during events, no 2 gods :(

Truppe
07-23-2018, 04:30 AM
S Corrupt Rescuer, S Witch Doc, M CotD