PDA

View Full Version : Recent Server Issues - Compensation!

Leviathan
07-09-2018, 10:22 PM
Hello Troopers!

Over the weekend, we experienced server issues that led to longer than normal load times across the game. This particularly affected players in the Arena. Our team is currently monitoring the situation, and working on a solution.

Please tap this link from your device to **claim 150 Ironite as compensation: https://tinyurl.com/ybowbt9v

We have also changed the Raining Destruction Event Challenges to reduce the amount of non-stretch goal Arena battles you need to win by 25%. (Note: The Stretch Goal Tiers were adjusted differently, and are still spaced 100 wins apart)

IMPORTANT: If this 25% reduction causes you to meet an event requirement you were previously short of, you will need to complete just 1 more win in order to receive the corresponding reward!

**Please note: You must have Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast downloaded on your device for this gift to work.

Some Android OS's may be unable to receive this gift using the link, use this code instead:

ML3T5-PK7RE-D499M

Enter the code into the 'Redeem Code' section of your Settings menu to receive your Ironite!

Fudjo
07-09-2018, 10:32 PM
Much appreciated! Many thanks!

GotN
07-09-2018, 10:56 PM
Will every arena event be like this in the future? Tbh 300 wins are imposssible for me beside normal life, so this is much appreciated! Thank you very much!

edsel
07-09-2018, 10:57 PM
Right on Leviathan!

Birkelstein-4509
07-09-2018, 11:21 PM
My account is still showing the original non stretch goals. I’ve relaunched game twice. Anybody else?

Steve Tailgunner Harris
07-10-2018, 12:12 AM
Thanks! Appreciate this.

Liebhild
07-10-2018, 12:36 AM
Thx for ironite. But the problem still exists. Arena not playable.

Digitalblaze
07-10-2018, 02:08 AM
This is an insult plain and simple!
The game is STILL unplayable so with the poor gesture of ironite and a slight reduction in goal rewards is useless when we are forced to restart every arena match or two..and even Cosmo is unplayable.. "check internet connection" errors and new data update every few matches is BS! my internet is fine I'm playing both SWGOH & Marvel heroes no lag, no errors, no forced DC's
So I'll ask how is this "guesture" appropriate when this has been ongoing now for SO LONG. its not isolated its every event...

Dennis-5290
07-10-2018, 02:11 AM
Thanks, much appreciated.

Metalreaper13
07-10-2018, 04:59 AM
I’m still not getting my reward for the 7
Wins, but I got mine for the 22 wins

Kamuz24z
07-10-2018, 05:00 AM
With all this errors in the arena you guys should make the stretch goals more friendly every 20 fights 2 SS and 3 event souls that sounds more understanding from your part

Blade
07-10-2018, 08:40 AM
That's a really nice move! Thanks!
Moreover, I clearly vote to have the non-strech goals like they are right now in all future arena events! This is really great for people that are having a real life, because if you have other plans for 2 evenings during such an event, it is almost impossible to meet the 300 wins goal for normal players. I think the stretch goals can stay as challenging as they are, because for those heavy PVP players, it actually seems not to matter anyways.

Ip4
07-10-2018, 08:45 AM
for me with many ironite and many time i can go to 300 wins but that's very hard and boring!
Devs do something good in next arena events...

rags-6094
07-10-2018, 08:51 AM
Many thanks for the ironite, 5 lots of sow or sot are always welcome, whilst I am gracious for the ironite I don't think it's quite enough, 300 ironite would have been closer to putting up with the PVP dramas we have all experienced.
But Thankyou never the less:cool:

Banished
07-10-2018, 08:55 AM
Still have server issues this morning that I report to the support

Yup
07-10-2018, 09:04 AM
I'm well past 7 and 22 wins.. got those rewards yesterday.. but today.. even though the numbers read 7/7 and 22/22 and I've even completed 55/55.... the 7 and 22 wins still have the "go" button rather than the disabled "completed" button. The 55/55 has teh "completed" button.

Not a big deal I guess. I mean I did get the rewards at the time.

Metalreaper13
07-10-2018, 09:13 AM
I also agree with having this, or something similar, as an updated stretch goal. I mean, cmon, how many people are actually hitting the 900-1,000 wins (especially since it’s wins specifically). We don’t have to take anything away from players who do them, but make it a little more time forgiving for those who work, in order to make the money that you so require for every event, hint hint. Most of the good rewards stop around 300-400 anyway, making it 250 would push quite a few people past previous limits, but I like the new numbers for the most part

Blade
07-10-2018, 09:16 AM
I also agree with having this, or something similar, as an updated stretch goal. I mean, cmon, how many people are actually hitting the 900-1,000 wins (especially since it’s wins specifically). We don’t have to take anything away from players who do them, but make it a little more time forgiving for those who work, in order to make the money that you so require for every event, hint hint. Most of the good rewards stop around 300-400 anyway, making it 250 would push quite a few people past previous limits, but I like the new numbers for the most part

Same here... I guess it is just a display error

Symbiote
07-10-2018, 09:47 AM
Will every arena event be like this in the future? Tbh 300 wins are imposssible for me beside normal life, so this is much appreciated! Thank you very much!

They are for months.., nothing changed so far.., the only thing that every update changes are that there are more bugs to fight against. xD
300 are a pain in the ass for people who have a real life..,

but that's the future of this game..,

Moonchild-6759
07-10-2018, 10:58 AM
You know the state of the servers are poor when you, on day 3 of an arena event, have a defence win-rate at 6% using a single shaman eddie as defence (and being on approx 200 wins)

Metalreaper13
07-10-2018, 11:25 AM
You know the state of the servers are poor when you, on day 3 of an arena event, have a defence win-rate at 6% using a single shaman eddie as defence (and being on approx 200 wins)

I’m having fun with running a seemingly weak team just because I’m running only 2-3 on defense. I’ve actually been catching people off guard with a solo beast Eddie, and it still wins, or at least gives them a fight. Throw in primordial prisoner just to annoy people, and testing out how to run the beast himself. My defense this morning was full of all but 2 victories, and even then, they were people who fought me multiple times for it

Leano
07-10-2018, 11:27 AM
300 wins are total bs. Last arena event i caught myself playing this game while changing my daughter's diapers, cooking dinner, washing clothes... Just to barely get 150 wins.

desprezo
07-10-2018, 04:45 PM
300 wins are total bs. Last arena event i caught myself playing this game while changing my daughter's diapers, cooking dinner, washing clothes... Just to barely get 150 wins.

Same here.
Plus the server outages like today, when you're unable to play at all...

Yup
07-10-2018, 05:49 PM
Thank you for the ironite, Leviathan.

waymo
07-10-2018, 07:29 PM
this is somthing I don't understand. When I go to my defence list to revenge attack, my fully sharded beast team seems to have been beaten by single eddies. WTF!

GotN
07-10-2018, 08:23 PM
this is somthing I don't understand. When I go to my defence list to revenge attack, my fully sharded beast team seems to have been beaten by single eddies. WTF!

Always the same: you are only able to see the defense team, not the offense team!

magick2401
07-10-2018, 10:21 PM
Always the same: you are only able to see the defense team, not the offense team!

The team you see on the defense tab is the team they attacked you with. When you tap "Battle", you'll see they team they put up for defense....

@Waymo.... The only thing I can think of is there was an error and you got the crap end of the stick when the battle froze? I once saw a Victory for my single Edward the Great defense team against a full team that I can only assume was a great attack team (Clansman, W Lillith, G Lilith, and I can't remember the 4th).....

I don't know, go figure....

Yup
07-10-2018, 10:25 PM
Wymo.. you are only allowed a certain number of "revenges" per day.. I think it's 20. If everyone has the "can't revenge" button.. you've probably hit the daily limit of revenges. Wouldn't really be fair to allow you only attack teams which lose to you.

Iced_Earth
07-10-2018, 10:31 PM
still long loading times or apma errors. that sucks..

Liebhild
07-11-2018, 12:26 AM
New day and again APMA.

We should get this 150 Ironite compensation for every day this joke isn't working

Muzzleloader
07-11-2018, 02:21 AM
If the reduced requirements from 300 wins to 225 to receive the full amount of seventh son frags are taken in account. NF gave 240 more ironite, or the total of 8 SoW refills.

Cefiar
07-11-2018, 02:40 AM
Just had the game hang for a bit (check your internet connection error) and then it told me there is new game data. FWIW: The wins for the event haven't been adjusted again, so it was probably something else.