PDA

View Full Version : More Information on the Gauntlet

TheAlbatross-1864
07-11-2018, 04:25 AM
Incase you haven’t already seen it, if you go into the game, tap on the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen, tap on the help bar, then tap on the Gauntlet, it has a little bit of information of what to expect when it finally becomes playable. Hope this helps!

Cefiar
07-11-2018, 05:21 AM
Nice catch.

Amarthir
07-11-2018, 05:28 AM
Interesting information. Somewhat hoping that some rewards aren't tied to player rank, like only the top 50 get like Talismans or frontier coins for example.

Very excited to see this info coming out.

TheAlbatross-1864
07-12-2018, 10:53 PM
Yea I am hoping that too. Making the best of the best even harder to beat sounds frustrating. But im definitely excited for this event anyway

Josef
07-16-2018, 02:17 PM
Does anybody know how that works with the gauntlet? I worked my way up to 7th place and it has not been unlocked yet.

Kaz_LOTB
07-16-2018, 02:57 PM
Does anybody know how that works with the gauntlet? I worked my way up to 7th place and it has not been unlocked yet.

We will be announcing more about the Gauntlet Beta soon. We plan on launching a staged roll out of it near the end of this month if all goes well, so it is not available just yet.

-Kaz

Ip4
07-16-2018, 04:59 PM
is that for all players?

Kaz_LOTB
07-16-2018, 05:09 PM
is that for all players?

It will be a staged rollout, so it will start small and then quickly expand out to more and more players if there are no issues. The goal is to get it out to all players as soon as we can based on what we find at launch.

-Kaz

TheAlbatross-1864
07-16-2018, 07:25 PM
It will be a staged rollout, so it will start small and then quickly expand out to more and more players if there are no issues. The goal is to get it out to all players as soon as we can based on what we find at launch.

-Kaz

Is there any information about who will get the first stage of the rollout that you are able to share with us?

Kaz_LOTB
07-16-2018, 07:59 PM
Is there any information about who will get the first stage of the rollout that you are able to share with us?

More info and details will come with the announcement post.

-Kaz

Liebhild
07-17-2018, 01:36 AM

-Kaz

Soon LMAO

With NF's programming skills this means most of the players will see this in 2-3 years.

Warlord
07-18-2018, 05:38 AM
seems that put some of us already at a disadvantage and the ones who get it already get best rewards since from what I read the rewards goes to who gets there first... I Sure hope its more then that and we can unlock rewards some others ways...

90mphyorker
07-18-2018, 08:59 AM

-Kaz

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?6442-New-event-ideas

If you look at that thread and my post you will quite clearly see that I came up with the idea for Gauntlet, so if I’m not included in the first roll out I am going to post and moan like Liebhild. ;)