PDA

View Full Version : How can I find troopers to request?

Zugzwang
07-11-2018, 07:02 PM
I want to be able to find top players to request that they become a fellow trooper or at the least to be able to look at their team and see how they have their talismans equipped and what toons they have improved etc. this cannot be done via the search feature without the 4 digit number after the username. For example my name is Woody-0350 but I couldn’t be searched for by just Woody. I have troopers from when the game came out that have stopped playing so I don’t get badges from them. I have removed some but can’t seem to get many more. If anyone wants to request me as a trooped so I can get some badges again that would be great. Also if there is a way to find the 4 digit number after the username that would be helpful as well. Thanks in advance for any assistance y’all!

GotN
07-11-2018, 09:10 PM
It absolutely makes no sense to post the same subject in different forums. You won’t be heard more often ;)

For further replies go here > http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10407-How-can-I-find-a-player%92s-4-digit-number-after-their-username
I replied there too btw :D

Zugzwang
07-11-2018, 09:15 PM
I mistakenly posted in the main before realizing it would be better suited in a more specific forum. I’m new here and I apologize for the clutter. Can I delete this thread?