PDA

View Full Version : Goddess Aset Fury Bug

jeff-3007
07-12-2018, 05:35 PM
I just maxed the skills on Goddess Aset today and gave her a few runs. Her Fury move killed my entire team despite full health against the Trolls in NOTB. In Powerslave, her Fury move dropped a full Health Alexander Eddie with Valor talismans to 1% HP while granted Endure to herself and Sekhmet. Has anyone else experienced this? I haven’t seen it reported here. EDIT- After some additional runs, this seems to only happen with Alexander leading the team.

Muzzleloader
07-12-2018, 06:15 PM
Go to the bugs folder. The thread goddess aset + Crave = death. This may be related to your problem I don't have the goddess so I have no experience with her.

Yup
07-12-2018, 06:25 PM
Yeah.. it's the Crave buff. (It's not related to Alexander Eddie).

She either heals so much she kills those with Crave, or there's a bad setting somewhere. I can see Crave dealing damage when healed, but to the point of killing allies seems too much in my opinion.

Ip4
07-12-2018, 06:54 PM
just a few minutes i killed all my team with Asset fury...wow

jeff-3007
07-12-2018, 06:58 PM
Yeah.. it's the Crave buff.

She either heals so much she kills those with Crave, or there's a bad setting somewhere. I can see Crave dealing damage when healed, but to the point of killing allies seems too much in my opinion.

I found that thread, but none of my toons had Crave status. Unless that’s one of the defensive buffs that Destiny talismans give. My Aset is equipped with them.

Yup
07-12-2018, 06:58 PM
The OTHER team inflicts Crave. it's a red negative buff. It is not a defensive buff.

(Looks like a hunk of meat with a knife sticking out of it)

jeff-3007
07-12-2018, 07:03 PM
I don’t see any enemies in PVE (Powerslave and NOTB) capable of inflicting crave status.

Yup
07-12-2018, 07:37 PM
I's been a while, but I think Horus can...

Muzzleloader
07-12-2018, 07:38 PM
Which wave in powerslave or NotB are your toons killing themselves on.

Yup
07-12-2018, 07:40 PM
Yeah which part? Who are the enemies when you see Asset kill her own team?

I don't have a few so I can't check abilities of these:

Burning Mummy Dog --?
--- Pharaoh Dog King doesn't cast Crave
Rock Golem -- ?
Desert Gunner --?
Masked Harpy --?
-- Corrupt Harpy doesn't cast Crave
Harpy -- ?

And typically I kill Horus too quickly for him to get more than possibly one shot off, but I think he may be able to cast Crave. He casts several negative buffs. Crave may be among them. Although I just let him beat on an underpowered Beast Eddie for several turns and no Crave appeared.

Don't get me wrong. I agree there's a problem here if Asset's fury kills her own team.. which is will. But I don't know specifically what the issue is exactly. I see it in PvP when the Crave buff is on a toon. But regardless, no fury of an ally should be killing other allies in my opinion.

jeff-3007
07-12-2018, 07:44 PM
Yeah which part? Who are the enemies when you see Asset kill her own team?

When facing Horus and the dogs in Powerslave, then in NOTB against the red trolls and gold & blue children. Not have crave unless their ability descriptions are outdated. I thought the only enemy that does is Assassin Demon Spawn in BNW.

jeff-3007
07-12-2018, 07:54 PM
When facing Horus and the dogs in Powerslave, then in NOTB against the red trolls and gold & blue children. Not have crave unless their ability descriptions are outdated. I thought the only enemy that does is Assassin Demon Spawn in BNW.

Just used her Fury again in the same leg of NOTB. This time she reduced Alexander’s HP to 1 but left the team alive. Next wave she furies again vs. Hellhounds, Warrior & Assassin COTD and killed my whole team. Crave ifon was not there during these events. Along with Alexander, I had Sekhmet on my team.

Yup
07-12-2018, 07:55 PM
Well I don't understand the Gunner and Magus CotD..... Asset's fury doesn't attack any opponent. It only heals the team. There's no reason I can think of that G or M CotD would alter Asset's fury in any way.

If you attack G or M CotD with Asset and the CotD have a shield up.. that shield reflects damage.. which can kill allies.

Trolls also have shields... same as the CotD.. they don't cast de-buffs.

Yup
07-12-2018, 08:01 PM
I just ran Asset, Alex Ed, and Sekhmet through Fallen Angels (NOTB madness)... used Asset's Fury at the third stage with Hellhounds.... no problem. Fury worked as expected.

I've been auto-farming NotB for quite some time without the issue. I'll swap out to Asset, Alex, and Sekhmet.. see if I notice anything...

Furry against Trolls and G/M CotD.. no problem....
Fury against Hellounds and W/A CotD.. no problem....
Fury against the Beast .. No problem.

I don't know why you're seeing what you are seeing.

Maybe it's some talisman setup on your team causing it.... (Wild stab in the dark here)

I know it happens with Crave, but maybe it's also a bug with some other talisman set and not actually related to crave specifically.

jeff-3007
07-12-2018, 08:12 PM
Who knows. Just another day in the life of LOTB. I don’t think this was happening before I equipped Destiny talismans on her. My Alex has Valor’s and Sekhmet has Echo. I’ll experiment a bit more, but I will say this is occurring most frequently if not exclusively when I run Alex in the Eddie slot.

Yup
07-12-2018, 08:13 PM
Well I've got Destiny on Asset... Echo on Sekhemet... But I don't use Valor (have them, just don't use them)... I have echo on Alex as well. Maybe that's the difference????

hmm.. I'll have to watch PvP and see if the opponent has the Valor set when this happens.

I run Alex Ed all day every day through NotB and use him with Asset in PvP... It's not a direct issue with Asset and Alex Ed.. but it may be talisman related. Valor would make sense.. the HP alteration it provides may be buggy with Asset trying to add HP.

osiris0000
07-12-2018, 08:14 PM
Guys, Horus does not inflict crave.

Problem is about Aset's fury. Exact same thing happens with Piece of Mind Eddie. When PoM uses the power move that makes %100 hp increase, and if Aset uses her fury during that effect active = your team literally suicides as you guys mentioned. I think the bug is related to her healing calculation.

Yup
07-12-2018, 08:20 PM
Thanks Osiris.. that makes sense.. so it may be the Valor set or any HP increase buff.... But I think it's also the Crave buff... which would again be an HP calculation issue.

natasar
09-25-2018, 08:09 PM
This bug is still on. A trooper‘s Aset (with Oracle talismans) just killed my whole team (Alex Ed and G Lilith) using her fury move while auto-farming NOTB. Second or third stage with one W Troll and MCOTD standing. No crave anywhere, but my team had the HP increase from the oracles up.

This really needs to be fixed.