PDA

View Full Version : Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Assassin Desert Sniper

Leviathan
07-17-2018, 12:09 AM
Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4★ character!

From now until July 19th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Sniper Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4★ Assassin Desert Sniper!

The Assassin Desert Sniper joins the cast as a new 4★ Assassin in Legacy of the Beast. His passive automatically grants him Shroud and Perfect Hit for the duration of the battle. His basic attack Shoot deals additional damage for every Beneficial Effect on the enemy, and his power attack grants Attack Up and Critical Strike Chance to all allies!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Sniper Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS: For the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5★ Lilith!
All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4★ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up an Desert Sniper:

Get a FREE 10 Sniper Soul Fragments to start you off!
Grab the “Assassin Experience Pack”! This provides ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Desert Sniper!
Various talisman packs are also available that work well with an Desert Sniper, including Hunter Talismans and the debut Prime Talismans!

Prime Talismans are red talismans with a 2 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to have a chance to grant Perfect Immunity to self and a random ally with Perfect Basic Attacks!

Hunter Talismans are Red talismans with a 2 set effect. Equip a full set have a chance to inflict Ignite on Perfect Basic Attacks, and deal additional damage to Ignited targets!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Sniper Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Amarthir
07-17-2018, 12:36 AM
Well it happened again where I tried to buy a set of Prime Talismans and got a purchase failed. I already sent a ticket to support so hopefully it will be resolved soon.

druid138
07-17-2018, 02:25 AM
I say it every time, but these events give the best return on ironite. This is especially true this week with the enhanced 4* and 5* character chances, plus the potential for a Sacrifice event later in the week.

The Desert Sniper is cool, but I'm confused where he fits in. I thought the Desert Marauder belonged to the same family as the Desert Rider, Desert Warrior, and Desert Guardian. Either that's not the case, or we now have two Assassins from the same family - is there any other occurrence of such a thing?

90mphyorker
07-17-2018, 02:26 AM
Been saving up my Ironite for this. Feel these events give you the best value.

Was on 490 Lilith Fragments so was good to finally get 500. Finally dropped Sentinel one for me. So the 5 Lilith Souls I’ve got through these events gave me Gunner, Magus, Assassin, Warrior and Sentinel. Pretty lucky there. Though I did purchase a Warrior one after getting the Gunner so not fully 5 from 5, but luck has still definitely been on my side.

50 Fragments now so will definitely get a 2nd. Debating whether to go for a 3rd or not. 100 extra Frontier Coins or Ironite for the next Powerslave god. Decisions.

Alvorada
07-17-2018, 02:27 AM
What lilith class I get in order:

1° assassin
2° assassin
3° gunner
4° gunner
5° magus
6° magus

At least the next one tend to be new...

Yup
07-17-2018, 02:58 AM
400 SOT on LOL level X..... and ONE rare soul dropped.... so that's 3x???

Tim28213
07-17-2018, 03:12 AM
I've been through 4.5 refills and only seen 1 red 3* evolution shard. 3 refills level X and last one level IX gave me 1.
Usually I get at least a couple per refill on Level X. I hope it is just a really unfortunate run of RNG luck.

Generally I like these events well also. I agree they seem a decent value proposition when the drop rates are reasonable.

Muzzleloader
07-17-2018, 03:23 AM
I must have taken you luck away. 100 Lol battles gave me 12 3* red evo shards and 19 3* white evo shards. Only earned 1 rare soul.

My luck in pulling lilith is slightly lacking. Out of 6 Lilith souls I pulled 3 red, 2 blue and 1 purple. I may have to purchase a yellow or green.

Fudjo
07-17-2018, 03:28 AM
Can we start the Sacrifice event now? I'm teetering on the edge of the Vortex. :)

rags-6094
07-17-2018, 07:14 AM
I have worked hard over the past events of this kind to acquire 3/5 Liliths but kept going with the farming process and had already got all of the Liliths through accumulation of frontier coins before this event began, so how far does one go with farming on this event? I have already got the new toon and a spare for the next sac event, still farming as I write this for more Lilith frags, not for the Lilith but for the frontier coins.. so is it still worth the ironite?

I guess at least I will walk away with a stack of spare sniper souls and normal souls to add to the sac event...

rags-6094
07-17-2018, 07:34 AM
I feel like I'm talking to myself at the moment the forums seem completely dead, but am I the only one that thinks the Lilith frags are dropping less and less?
The amount of sot I have thrown at this event would have got me 3x the Lillith frags in past events over this one..
I've still only dropped one rare soul too and only a third sniper soul, last attempt underway... over a thousand sot this time, if that fails well I give up...

WastingYears81
07-17-2018, 07:52 AM
So far 4 refils + the usual 80. 40 lillith frags, 190 sniper and 3 or 4 rare souls. So far so good. Kind of treating this 2x chance as a sac event as the odds seems to be better stacked, and the upcoming sac event doesn't sound like one that's worth chasing (could be wrong though).

Heavy1974
07-17-2018, 07:54 AM
I have the feeling that both types of frags drop lesser than last event.
Have gone through 90 runs and only got 125 Lillith frags, 350 sniper frags but 5 rare souls yet

rags-6094
07-17-2018, 08:40 AM
I've only seen 1 x 50 Lillith frags drop, before I started that last farm (still going) I had 385 Lillith frags so not that many to go, if 1000 sot doesn't get the job done I don't know...

Blade
07-17-2018, 09:02 AM
I am still missing one Lilith. Could buy it with FC, but I don't buy things that I can get for free with some patience. On the other hand I think it is getting a bit old with the Lilith frags. What about a change after lets say 1 or 2 further fragment events from Lilith frags to Nebu frags?

Mizrael
07-17-2018, 10:04 AM
Can we start the Sacrifice event now? I'm teetering on the edge of the Vortex. :)

Same here!
I started to sell 3* chars for gold last week as im 99,9% to a vortex fill ^^

I find the sniper rather weak tbh.. There is no use for a single hitter in the current meta. maybe if he had some extra turn, but otherwise he is only good for the pit. at least he’s an asasin, granting more essence...

Muzzleloader
07-17-2018, 10:26 AM
I am still questioning if I should buy my remaining liliths with FC or save them to see the what comes down the line. I still need the yellow and green lilith with the nerf on the yellow I am not in a big rush to acquire her. Pulled a PoM eddie on my lone rare souls from the frag event, guess that makes it worth the grind.

HuckFinn150
07-17-2018, 10:48 AM
I'm done with this event. I did 240 SoT and got only evo and xp shards, not one soul. Odds are too high for me in this event. I'm going to continue to rebuild my resources and wait for the next. Play on

scott-5496
07-17-2018, 10:53 AM
I am still questioning if I should buy my remaining liliths with FC or save them to see the what comes down the line. I still need the yellow and green lilith with the nerf on the yellow I am not in a big rush to acquire her. Pulled a PoM eddie on my lone rare souls from the frag event, guess that makes it worth the grind.

I have all of the Liliths du eto events like this - had several dupes too but I am now keeping the dupes (one of each) when I get them so I have a PVP Lilith and a PVE Lilith (I am lazy so have different build for both!).

Anyway, even afyer the Gunner Lilith nerf she is still omnipresent on arena - many teams stil have her on defence and attack so though the nerf did weaken her many do stil use her so for me she is a high value character at the moment.

Olevipoeg
07-17-2018, 11:09 AM
Sniper is pretty useless. I was hoping even single purple slot so he could use shadow talisman set.

Ip4
07-17-2018, 11:15 AM
200 ironite = 1 sniper soul,0 rare soul,30 lilith fragments...

boring...

Olevipoeg
07-17-2018, 11:20 AM
200 ironite = 1 sniper soul,0 rare soul,30 lilith fragments...

boring...
I have about the same result. Rare souls are not dropping.

Leano
07-17-2018, 12:28 PM
Too sad i was saving my ironite for this event and lilith souls are barely dropping. Not sure if is worth spending ironite at this one

Tim28213
07-17-2018, 12:40 PM
You could sell a few cheap characters to open up a few inventory slots. I do this sometimes when I'm close to a vortex and don't want to push over because a Sac event is only a few days away.

Muzzleloader
07-17-2018, 12:41 PM
I spent 300 ironite and dropped 220 lilith frags and 550 sniper frags. It seems the drop rates is the same as the last event, only 4 rare souls dropped.

Blade
07-17-2018, 12:45 PM
Too sad i was saving my ironite for this event and lilith souls are barely dropping. Not sure if is worth spending ironite at this one

I think the drops vary over time and from day to day. Same is true for the results from sacrifice (sometimes more rare souls, sometimes SoT or SoW, seldom a mixture of all 3, or?) or opening souls. I should have thrown in more souls yesterday where I got many 5* (e.g. 3x Edward the Great that I did not have before...) and loads of 4*, today every stack of 10 rare souls gave 1x 4* and 9x 3*.

Banished
07-17-2018, 01:13 PM
I have about the same result. Rare souls are not dropping.

a bit better for me: 1 sniper soul, 1 rare soul, 100 lilith frags

scott-5496
07-17-2018, 02:16 PM
Ihave had few goes at this one - roughly similar each time - the 50 drops make the difference for snipers souls.

286 SoT=
2RS
20 Lilith
180 Sniper (one 50 drop)

365 SoT=
3RS
20 Lilith
120 Sniper (no 50 drop)

Edit:

332 SoT=
2RS
255 Sniper (2 50 drops!)
120 Lilith (1 50 drop)

So that last one was my best yet all run on LOL X.

Giacomo Farinacci
07-17-2018, 02:21 PM
Are the two framments's drop rate the same in every level of lol or are better higher levels?! Anyone know this for sure?!

Stormseye
07-17-2018, 02:37 PM
Odd luck for me 5 Refills plus 80 free

120 Lillith
220 Assassin
1 Rare soul

I have all 5 Lillith so I may push on with only free SoT and get another assassin for sac event. I will probably stop after I get second assassin unless I am super close to Lillith.

As a note I only farm level VII. My experience as been that X does not yield as well for me.

desprezo
07-17-2018, 02:41 PM
Odd luck for me 5 Refills plus 80 free

120 Lillith
220 Assassin
1 Rare soul

I have all 5 Lillith so I may push on with only free SoT and get another assassin for sac event. I will probably stop after I get second assassin unless I am super close to Lillith.

As a note I only farm level VII. My experience as been that X does not yield as well for me.

Same here, run 160 SOT through X, but now i'm back to VII with better results.

Giacomo Farinacci
07-17-2018, 03:05 PM
Is lol 10 better than 3' for fragments drop rate?!?!? (lilith and new toon)

Blade
07-17-2018, 03:21 PM
The higher the level, the higher the drops. This was told by the devs once. But it might be only confirmed by very high numbers of runs. The smaller the number of runs, the higher is the influence of a single 50's drop and this has a large influence then on the frags per run ratio. I do run level X, as it also gives the best and most rewards apart from the event stuff (xp and evo shards) of all levels. I would recommend you to do the same if its possible. Or you do let's say 240 SoT in level X and 240 in level VII and note down the results. The more runs the better (due to statistics) :)

Leano
07-17-2018, 03:28 PM
Game is not loading here...

Giacomo Farinacci
07-17-2018, 03:55 PM
The higher the level, the higher the drops. This was told by the devs once. But it might be only confirmed by very high numbers of runs. The smaller the number of runs, the higher is the influence of a single 50's drop and this has a large influence then on the frags per run ratio. I do run level X, as it also gives the best and most rewards apart from the event stuff (xp and evo shards) of all levels. I would recommend you to do the same if its possible. Or you do let's say 240 SoT in level X and 240 in level VII and note down the results. The more runs the better (due to statistics) :)

Should be great to have developers explaining this. I'm running the 10 too, but i have not a lot of ironites for refills, so first levels with 6 sands should be better if the drop rate was the same. Lets see what other people say about this. Thank you!

Fudjo
07-17-2018, 04:10 PM
I feel like I'm talking to myself at the moment the forums seem completely dead, but am I the only one that thinks the Lilith frags are dropping less and less?
The amount of sot I have thrown at this event would have got me 3x the Lillith frags in past events over this one..
I've still only dropped one rare soul too and only a third sniper soul, last attempt underway... over a thousand sot this time, if that fails well I give up...

In the last LoL fragment event, it took about 700-800 Ironite worth of refills to get a Lilith soul. Going into this one, I had 350 Lilith fragments saved up and it took me about 200 Ironite to get the last 150. It's a small sample size, but it seems like the numbers have remained the same.

Mizrael
07-17-2018, 04:21 PM
Should be great to have developers explaining this. I'm running the 10 too, but i have not a lot of ironites for refills, so first levels with 6 sands should be better if the drop rate was the same. Lets see what other people say about this. Thank you!

Dear Giacomo,
I am not a developer, but i can assure you that the drops of EVERYTHING (shards/runes/fragments) in EVERY mode (cosmos/LOL/BNW) are higher the higher the level. otherwise it wouldn’t make any sense for the higher levels to have harder enemies and cost more resources. this has been a fact ever since games existed and has been confirmed by the mambers of the development team on numerous occasions before....
good luck farming!

Giacomo Farinacci
07-17-2018, 04:29 PM
Dear Giacomo,
I am not a developer, but i can assure you that the drops of EVERYTHING (shards/runes/fragments) in EVERY mode (cosmos/LOL/BNW) are higher the higher the level. otherwise it wouldn’t make any sense for the higher levels to have harder enemies and cost more resources. this has been a fact ever since games existed and has been confirmed by the mambers of the development team on numerous occasions before....
good luck farming!

I know this, but was just to know for sure if fragments events work the same way. I will continue doing level 10. Thank you!

Tim28213
07-17-2018, 05:33 PM
I've run through 12 SoT refills 11 of which were Level X. So minus Skull quests that's about 114+ runs
2 rare souls
105 Lilith fragments
12 red 3* evo shards .105 per run (I Usually average about 2 whatever color 3* shard per 10 runs, or .20 in LoL)
355 Sniper fragments
I've always run Level X since I've had characters capable of auto farming it. This seems to be lower than my usual averages on a sample.
Couple hours left for red. I am trying to collect red evolution shards I can use in the sac event.

Yup
07-17-2018, 05:35 PM
The reality is, if you can run Level 7 or Level 10 on auto-replay and not lose. For 80 SOT, you really only get 1 extra run in on level 7 (discounting any SOT drops or timer additions). So... really, the only reason to run level 7 opposed to 10 is due to team strength and possibly speed. I mean if you lose level 10 on autoplay, then level 7 is better obviously.

What I wonder is although rewards may be better at level 10 - i.e. you won't get many 3 star Evo stones on level 7..... I wonder if things like fragment drops are better in terms of quantity or frequency.

rags-6094
07-17-2018, 06:50 PM
I've finished this event, I always farm lol 7 but after the above comments that will change in the future, I burnt approx 600 ironite I managed 5 rare souls, 360 Lilith frags, 4 x sniper souls and 175 sniper shards, based on similar past events it definitely isn't dropping at the same rate. Not that it matters much I have all the Liliths anyway. I did acquire enough Lillith shards to get my final Lillith warrior dupe, more importantly another 100 FC...

It's time to can the Lillith frags it's old now, time for eternity frags or trooper frags as long as the final outcome is FC's that's all that matters..

I did farm around 50 3* evo shards Yup, I'm sitting on 94 of them now...

Muzzleloader
07-17-2018, 07:29 PM
I ran 230 LoL level 10 so far this event. Half of them were in the first 3 hours and the rest in the past 6 hours. The drop rate is the same as last event. The difference is the rare souls drop rate is 1/4 of the last event, but the drop rate was given to be 3X the normal drop rate for the last event. All of my rare souls were dropped last night. I found the drop rates vary throughout the event. If you play a short period of time the drop rates may seem higher or lower than normal. Play over time and they even out.

Mizrael
07-17-2018, 07:44 PM
...It's time to can the Lillith frags it's old now, time for eternity frags or trooper frags as long as the final outcome is FC's that's all that matters...

You mustn’t forget that we forumers are not the best sample of the average player. we are the obsessive ones, who farm all day with 1000s of ironite, 100s of skill shards and limitless upgrade materials. PLUS we still have time to write about it ^^

Can you imagine, that there are still people around, who don’t have all eternals and trooper characters?!
While we just pray that it’s a G/A character to get more essence from sacrificing it.

Besides: Eternity and Trooper souls can be acquired somewhere else. Lilith souls can’t.
So by doing so, you would cut those who still don’t have all of them, from ever getting them. or they would become even worse-P2W...

Chaosego888
07-17-2018, 09:23 PM
I've finished this event, I always farm lol 7 but after the above comments that will change in the future, I burnt approx 600 ironite I managed 5 rare souls, 360 Lilith frags, 4 x sniper souls and 175 sniper shards, based on similar past events it definitely isn't dropping at the same rate. Not that it matters much I have all the Liliths anyway. I did acquire enough Lillith shards to get my final Lillith warrior dupe, more importantly another 100 FC...

It's time to can the Lillith frags it's old now, time for eternity frags or trooper frags as long as the final outcome is FC's that's all that matters..

I did farm around 50 3* evo shards Yup, I'm sitting on 94 of them now...I'll give you some more numbers for comparison since we spend about the same amount of ironite and I always farm Level X. I'm actually probably closer to 500 than 600 but I limit myself to 600 per dungeon. 815 Sniper fragments, 400 Lilith fragments, 12 or 13 Rare Souls... but I think more of the payoff is in the Levelling materials you get. I got enough to completely level up 20-25 4 Star characters to 5 star Level 100. If you are just farming for Frontier coins, It would have made a hell of a lot more sense to just buy the 2500 Frontier coins when they were offered compared to the cost of ironite that it would cost to farm for 25 Liliths, I didn't do that either because I didn't want to get Alexander that way. In the weeks after that was no longer available, I ended up blowing 2100 Frontier Coins on the other 3 Liliths because the only ones that I could get to drop from a soul were the Gunner and the Magus. I just finally got my Alexander a few days ago. I don't really know how many drops were 50 because I just buy 4 or 5 refills and let it farm while I'm asleep or at work. I think the drop rates are exactly the same as the first event based on my observations, I can usually guess what I've gathered before looking. It seems like you get more the less you look at the screen though.

bort
07-17-2018, 11:16 PM
Can you imagine, that there are still people around, who don’t have all eternals and trooper characters?!

I dont, but only because I sac'd some during events and haven't rerolled them yet, because, for some reason, you can still get dupe trooper/eternals without having a full set.

I also only have one lillith right now due to me quitting for a few months right when they were released. I can afford another in trooper points, but apparently I have to now save those for the powerslave gods I won't get.

TheAlbatross-1864
07-18-2018, 12:28 AM

Agreed, I am about two 3 star characters away from a vortex, Im holding the line just for the sac event :)

Iced_Earth
07-18-2018, 04:43 AM
overall since lilith release 6 souls, 4 red and two yellow liliths. cmon.. that sucks <.< #feelsbad
i got the feeling, that frags are dropping this time worse then the last events. ~ 500 sot gave me 260 sniper, and 70 lilith frags. not that good

Yup
07-18-2018, 04:58 AM
I got 6 Gunner Liliths and 2 Assassin Liliths before I ever saw the Sentinel, Magus, or Warrior Lilith. And 2 more Gunners before I saw Warrior drop.

rags-6094
07-18-2018, 07:43 AM
Gees guys I didn't mean to start a shit storm! I can appreciate that yes I am kinda obsessed with the game so yes I will go to greater lengths than the average joe to get all the Liliths and what ever comes with it...
It was wrong of me to suggest the Liliths need to be canned in favour of trooper soul frags or eternity frags, to be truthful I am just as happy to continue farming for them, 5* Liliths do well for sacrifice.

I still reckon the drop rate at least for Lillith frags has dropped this event.
I never dropped a Magus or Assasin Lillith these I had to use FC for I can't remember for certain but I think I've had something like 6 x S Lillith , 3 x W Lillith and 1 x G Lillith over all the events offering these frags.

Chaosego888 I was a little lacking in description when I talked about FC at 10 to 5:00AM this morning I'm sorry, your right there is so many other bonuses that go with farming for sniper/Lillith frags as well as those you already mentioned, I don't think you mentioned how far round the vortex the Liliths will get me when their sacrificed...

I should probably only read and not comment at that time of the morning Australia time, my mrs just informed me I placed a jar of cream in the cupboard instead of the fridge this morning...

Hope all is well with everyone in the LOTB forum world, feel free to beat me up or kick me some more if the mood takes you!
Cheers rags!

Amarthir
07-18-2018, 07:49 AM
I've been pretty lucky so far, first Lillith I got from fragments was the blue one, then the purple one came, I got the yellow one with frontier coins. So now all I'm missing is the red one. I'm tempted to get her with frontier coins but honestly, there's no point to any FC item except for Alexander Eddie in my opinion.

scott-5496
07-18-2018, 09:56 AM
Pretty sure the drop rate is the same as last time. Wel my numbers are telling me that I think - maybe a little lower on the Lilith side but that could just be me missing a 50 drop or two compared to last time. Don't think there is many issues here. I tend to chuck some ironite at these events - usually around a 1000 SoT per dungeon - maybe a little more. Just depends what I am doing. Will be off it tonight as going to see the footie and taking my son to his first biggish game.

URock
07-19-2018, 03:59 PM
5 Sniper and a green Lilith dupe.

What a boring game...

Why we can not change the fragments to the fragments we need?

bort
07-19-2018, 04:26 PM
Busted my balls off to get another lillith soul. I have one right now (red), so literally anything other than red would be acceptable.

As you can guess, it was a red one. WTF, why are dupes of these possible?!? What a fucking joke

Leano
07-19-2018, 05:27 PM
Started the event with around 2400 ironite and 350 lilith frags, the results so far are:
A dupe gunner lilith that i've bought with FC a day before they announce the nerf and my first magus Lilith.
420 Lilith Frags
13 Snipers
I now have around 530 ironite. If i get a warrior or sentinel Lilith as my third i'll be happy with the results.

Cefiar
07-20-2018, 12:21 AM
So of the 3 Lilliths I got out of this event, I got 2x Assassin and 1x Sentinel.

Annoying however, as I had only 2 Lilliths before the event: 1x Assassin, 1x Sentinel.

Oh well, hopefully I can buy one with the extra FC I got (probably Magus).

scott-5496
07-20-2018, 09:40 AM
Magus is a good bet Cefiar - omnipresent in top parts of PVP at the moment as I am sure you have seen. All round a good team player she is. I think my defence has her and Assassin together and it does OK.

To be honest I use all of the Liliths for different things and have a few dupes I am keeping for gauntlet.

Banished
07-20-2018, 10:27 AM
finally not a so bad event for me.

Got 4 snipers & like 460 lilith frags which I could reach the 500 (I don't have any more frags so difficult to reach the 500 at the next event). I had the magus lilith which makes me happy. I still miss the warrior and assassin.

I spent like 400 ironite to refill the sands of time.

I received a lot of shards.