PDA

View Full Version : Haven't played in a few months

Dank Brew
07-17-2018, 07:39 PM
Hey guys, A few of you might remember me ranting about stupid stuff on here a while back... lmao. Anyways, I haven't played in a few months... Been trying to wait for some new content before my come back... As far as I can tell from recent update lists, there is still no new world to play... Just a few bug fixes and a few new characters... Would it even be worth it for me to make a comeback now? I'll probably log in soon anyways to check it out! I guess I just came to say Hello.

GotN
07-17-2018, 08:52 PM
Erm... NO 😜
and
Hello! 😆

MetalKing
07-17-2018, 09:09 PM
Gauntlet is being rolled out.

bort
07-17-2018, 11:14 PM
Some of the new extremely limited & hard to get characters are now the standard in pvp, so theres that great addition.

Amarthir
07-18-2018, 12:51 AM
Gauntlet is like, literally at the tip of our tongues right now so we're all waiting for that. According to an interview, Night City will be out at or around Fall season, so the picture is clearer now than it was when you left.

There are 3 major issues that everyone has at least one of with this game. The first one, (my issue) is the server issues. They happen almost all the time especially around new updates and events.

The second, is the general issue, the bugs. I don't really see or deal with the majority of these bugs like everyone else does since I have a gaming phone with the latest OS. But bugs are the main issue that most everyone has.

The last issue, hardly an issue to me but it depends of who you're asking, the slowly increasing P2W aspect. It sort of started with relics but not really. There were these things called Necropolis Talismans that you had to buy but nobody cares about those anymore. To me, the first real Pay to Win event was the introduction of The Beast as a playable character. Then there was the second Immortal event which was a travesty. That put off alot of people, including me for a bit till I came back with renewed energy.

Things are slowly beginning to level out now, they have something for everybody depending on how far you want to go, they just need to focus on the bugs and server issues, and then work on new content.

Yup
07-18-2018, 04:21 AM
Some disillusion possibly...

Gauntlet was mentions at least 4 months ago....

Gauntlet "accidental" sneak peak was leaked 2 months ago...

... it's entirely possible the Gauntlet won't be released for another 6 months.....

.. but then again.. it could be released next week.

Those that say don't know, those that know aren't going to say.

There's been no new playable content in the 9 months I've played. Just new characters, new talismans, new ways to spend (virtual and real). But nothing playable has been released.

Amarthir
07-18-2018, 04:46 AM
Some disillusion possibly...

Gauntlet was mentions at least 4 months ago....

Gauntlet "accidental" sneak peak was leaked 2 months ago...

... it's entirely possible the Gauntlet won't be released for another 6 months.....

.. but then again.. it could be released next week.

Those that say don't know, those that know aren't going to say.

There's been no new playable content in the 9 months I've played. Just new characters, new talismans, new ways to spend (virtual and real). But nothing playable has been released.
This is what I meant when I said it was almost out.

As for Night City, if you haven't seen this:

http://worldofmetalmag.com/wom-interviews-llexi-leon-iron-maidens-legacy-of-the-beast/

"Do you have further plans for Legacy Of The Beast after the tour ends? Do you think you can also make something similar when one eventual new Maiden album is out?"

"The great thing about Legacy Of The Beast is that there is so much potential to continue, we still haven’t got around to incorporating every maiden album theme, let along every song! In the fall after the tour, we will release the next game world ‘Night City’ which is inspired by the East End London setting of the debut Iron Maiden album and the followup, Killers. It’ll be the first time really we’re bringing in imagery, stories, and characters from these 2 iconic records. The game production is very much integrated with everything Maiden are doing now, so we can extend the creative experience into the gameplay whenever Iron Maiden has new music or imagery to share"

Dank Brew
07-19-2018, 06:25 PM
Good to hear from you guys. Also good to hear that night city is finally "coming soon..." - That's basically what i've been waiting for. Some of the new Eddies are actually badass, so that's a good reason to play for a bit.

Dank Brew
07-19-2018, 06:35 PM
Well it only took 6 battles on auto play before it froze on the victory/death screen. Same old shit lol.