PDA

View Full Version : Talismans for Warrior Lilith

AcesHigh189
07-18-2018, 10:16 AM
I today decided to buy Warrior Lilith with Frontier Coins and plan on using her in the arena. I plan on using her for PVP with Shaman Eddie, Beelzebub and Angle of fear. Does anybody have any good suggestions for talismans on her?

Ip4
07-18-2018, 10:25 AM
echo and adventage

Fudjo
07-18-2018, 05:17 PM
I've been using Echo and Advantage as well and have been liking it a lot. The main thing is to have another support toon or Eddie that can inflict Permadeath or such. Giant piles of damage won't do much good if Endure, Ghost, etc. are up.

Baba-8301
07-18-2018, 07:28 PM
Yeah, Clansman or Beast Eddie fix that particular problem. The next trick is keeping them all alive long enough to make a difference.

Ydex
10-08-2019, 06:42 PM
She doesn't hit as hard as I'd hoped. So I'm going to try Advantage and two sets of Burning, so at least she'll apply some damage-over time effects.

Advantage/Echo is a great setup for the red ninja girl, though.

druid138
10-08-2019, 06:50 PM
She doesn't hit as hard as I'd hoped. So I'm going to try Advantage and two sets of Burning, so at least she'll apply some damage-over time effects.

Advantage/Echo is a great setup for the red ninja girl, though.

Red Lilith is one of my favorites, though she doesn't shine like she used to. Today, I think her greatest value is being able to stun characters who have existing burns (3, I think). For that reason, I usually use her with burns and pair her with other burners (Beelz, etc.).

She is also fun with Rage and Meteor, but that is more for pure fun than trying to beat tough teams.

wipp
10-08-2019, 07:04 PM
Congrats on eternal druid!