PDA

View Full Version : Character critisms

rags-6094
07-19-2018, 07:38 AM

1 of many....Is this Gunner Child of the damned male or female?
I know you all have an opinion as do I

Short of the creator fessing up we will probably never know, what's your thoughts?

rags-6094
07-19-2018, 07:41 AM

What about this Assasin Corrupt Rescuer...
Male or female?

There's more too! Upload your picky's if you have one that's always pained your brain!

I have a few more to criticise in fun but will see how things go with these two to begin with....

Olevipoeg
07-19-2018, 08:47 AM

Short of the creator fessing up we will probably never know, what's your thoughts?

Looks like middle sex. But you should stop using Penetrating talismans against it in case it is she.

Amarthir
07-19-2018, 09:42 AM

I vote Super Saiyan male.

90mphyorker
07-19-2018, 12:13 PM
Both female.

zamasu
07-19-2018, 06:34 PM
i vote super saiyan male.

lmfao ssj 2!!

rags-6094
07-19-2018, 08:05 PM
My theory on the sex of these two is simple, Corrupt Rescuers arrived at the same time as their accomplices the Undead Rescuers, Undead Rescuers are undoubtedly male therefore their accomplices the Corrupt Rescuers must be female.

Besides the spacesuits the CR's are wearing are a bit constricting, what male gets around in a tight suit like that?

As for GCOTD what parent damned or otherwise lets their little girl parade around in hades wearing not much else than a singlet top and shorts? Got to be a boy by my reckoning....

Muzzleloader
07-19-2018, 09:02 PM
As for men wearing tights, look at our American super heroes. Which ones don't wear tights. What do the Aussie super heroes wear? How about the 80's musicians.

As for the GCotD, if you are damned then why not dress the part, male or female.

If you are a freezing CotD how can you go around sleaveless, in shorts and barefoot.

rags-6094
07-20-2018, 06:13 AM
As for men wearing tights, look at our American super heroes. Which ones don't wear tights. What do the Aussie super heroes wear? How about the 80's musicians.

As for the GCotD, if you are damned then why not dress the part, male or female.

If you are a freezing CotD how can you go around sleaveless, in shorts and barefoot.

We don't have super heros in Australia because we're Australian! But I can see what you mean, these are the little differences between countries and the perspective of the country folk. It was meant to be a fun look at some characters, some healthy banter and break up the regular chat amongst a great bunch of fellow troopers here on the forums.
Lately it seems whatever I do I get attacked and ridiculed. If you want me to go away just say so!

Yup
07-20-2018, 06:38 AM
I though Australian superheroes merely flew upside down.

Mizrael
07-20-2018, 07:20 AM
We don't have super heros in Australia because we're Australian!

Wait,wait,wait! i’m from central europe, but even i know an australian super hero! my childhood hero! the one and only!....”Skippyyyyyyy,skipyyy. Skippy the bush kangaroo!”
My older brother was so obsessed with that series that when i was born and my mother asked him what should they name me he suggested 2 names: Sunny or Mark. So i’m Marek thanks to an australian super hero series:D

Muzzleloader
07-20-2018, 11:51 AM
Sorry if I offended you rags, I was just making a comment.

Remember Steve Harris and those striped spandex paints, or even Bruce and the somewhere in time outfits. If those weren't tights I don't know what is.

Zugzwang
07-21-2018, 11:02 AM
Let’s just petition to have all female characters to be more well endowed graphically to avoid any confusion lol. Ya know, like the sirens.

Zugzwang
07-21-2018, 11:05 AM
We don't have super heros in Australia because we're Australian! But I can see what you mean, these are the little differences between countries and the perspective of the country folk. It was meant to be a fun look at some characters, some healthy banter and break up the regular chat amongst a great bunch of fellow troopers here on the forums.
Lately it seems whatever I do I get attacked and ridiculed. If you want me to go away just say so!

Don’t go away from the forums just stop beating my team when I fight you. I don’t think I’ve found the combo to beat your defense yet haha