PDA

View Full Version : Gold and Crimson - Get Gold Idols and Sacrificial Hearts from Sacrifices!

Leviathan
07-20-2018, 12:03 AM
Gold Idols and Sacrificial Hearts are possible rewards from sacrifice for a limited time!

From now until July 26th, 5 PM PT, all tiers have a chance of giving you a Gold and Crimson reward (in place of a normal sacrifice reward). A Gold and Crimson reward is either a Gold Idol character (sells for Gold) or a Sacrificial Heart character (has a high essence value for sacrificing). This means that every sacrifice has a higher chance of getting more rewards that’ll let you sacrifice even more, and can get you huge piles of Gold from selling Gold Idols while you do that!

The rarities and quantities of the Gold and Crimson characters vary depending on the kind of sacrifice they are from:

Getting a Tier I, Tier II, or Tier III sacrifice can reward one of the 1★ Gold and Crimson characters as a sacrifice reward
Getting a Tier IV or Tier V sacrifice can drop can reward two 3★ Gold and Crimson characters as a sacrifice reward (up to 4 characters for the minimum essence for those tiers)
Getting a Tier VI sacrifice has a chance of rewarding three 5★ Gold and Crimson characters as a sacrifice reward (up to 9 characters for the minimum essence for that tier)
Getting a Tier VII sacrifice has a chance of rewarding five 5★ Gold and Crimson characters as a sacrifice reward (up to 15 characters for the minimum essence for that tier)
Getting a Vortex guarantees 3 Magnificent Gold Idols, 3 Ultimate Sacrificial Hearts, and 5 Skill Shards, in addition to normal Vortex rewards!

For example, getting a Tier VI sacrifice normally grants 3 sacrifice rewards. However, any of those sacrifice rewards could be a Gold and Crimson event reward, and each Gold and Crimson reward earned from that tier will reward you with 3 of the featured characters (which could be something like “5★ Magnificent Gold Idol + 5★ Magnificent Gold Idol + 5★ Ultimate Sacrificial Heart” as one of the three sacrifice rewards).

Additionally, for the duration of the event, there are also event challenges based around getting to certain sacrifice tiers and sacrificing for certain amounts of total essence. Meet the requirements to earn the following:

Earn up to 100 Cyborg Eddie Fragments! Collect these fragments from this and other events to get a soul that will guarantee you the 5★ Cyborg Eddie!
Earn up to 50 Nebu Fragments! Collect these fragments from this and other events to purchase a God of Powerslave of your choice!

Cefiar
07-20-2018, 12:33 AM
So many Hearts. Soooo many! Was 4 chars over limit, Sacrificed 7 to get a max sacrifice and in the process filled the vortex. Ended up with 27 chars over. Madness!

Steve Tailgunner Harris
07-20-2018, 12:35 AM
You should really test stuff before you release it.... just saying.

90mphyorker
07-20-2018, 12:39 AM
Shouldn’t have done all my Sacrificing before this event started. Thought you wouldn't have been so kind to us to do the Sacrifice event while the increased chances was on. My mistake there. Would have been able to do all those achievements straight away and get the Nabu Fragments, which is all I’d want. Ah well.

Cefiar
07-20-2018, 12:46 AM
This is totally mad.

I started out 4 chars over the limit. with 7 5* hearts I hit a Tier VI sacrifice each time. About 3 of these fill the Vortex. I haven't left the sacrifice pool and I've now over by 123!

I've filled the vortex 5 times now, and I suspect it'll be a LONG time before this ends.

Fudjo
07-20-2018, 12:47 AM
This is totally mad.

I started out 4 chars over the limit. with 7 5* hearts I hit a Tier VI sacrifice each time. About 3 of these fill the Vortex. I haven't left the sacrifice pool and I've now over by 123!

I've filled the vortex 5 times now, and I suspect it'll be a LONG time before this ends.

Completely agreed. This is bananas. :)

Fudjo
07-20-2018, 12:48 AM
I can't play the game because I keep getting so many 5* hearts. :)

Fudjo
07-20-2018, 12:49 AM
Something I've noticed: I haven't been getting the Alchemist fragments.

SteveHarris
07-20-2018, 12:56 AM
Best event ever.

Cefiar
I just got out of sacrifice and sold 157x 5* gold idols. And I still have Hearts up the wazoo. I don't think I'll be worried about gold for a while!

And Skill shards? I'm nearly up to 100.

God knows how many souls to redeem I've picked up.

Fudjo
Hahahahahahahahaha make it stop

Noventa
07-20-2018, 12:59 AM
I hope they do not consider this as a bug abuse :D

Amarthir
07-20-2018, 01:01 AM
Have I got one tell of a data sheet for you all:

So I've had a month of prep and I had over 40 4 or 5* dupes I was willing to sacrifice, so I started out big.... And ended big..

One Ultimate sacrifice and..... Well let's just say enough Exalted sacrifices to make 12 ring fills.

187.73 million gold
214 skill shards
34 Legendary Souls
227 Rare G/A Souls
223 Rare Souls

Please don't ask how many hearts I got, because they just....kept....coming.... Some in forms of this:

Right around now I was actually hoping for it to end.

Guys the event might be bugged. If it is, this is the best event bug in the history of event bugs.

Fudjo
07-20-2018, 01:12 AM
I'm on Vortex spin #15 and there's no end in sight.

Cefiar
07-20-2018, 01:21 AM
I sold all my Gold Idols and used a tiny fraction of that to push me to 300 soul slots.

I could then get out and play the rest of the game.

I think I've hit vortex fill 15 times or so at least. Possibly more.

I have SO MANY souls in the Book of Souls at the moment.

20x 99 common souls (had these at the start), 31 Legendary Souls, 4x 99 Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, 2x 99 Rare Souls), a few other souls, and I still have buckets to sacrifice yet.

Liebhild
07-20-2018, 01:27 AM
SACR8 Error - I think the party is over :-(

Niceish bug - still laughing

AcesHigh189
07-20-2018, 01:30 AM
Something I've noticed: I haven't been getting the Alchemist fragments.

It's been removed from the Rewards list. Strange. Is this an event worth sacrificing for? I have got a few characters ready to sacrifice.

Fudjo
07-20-2018, 01:30 AM
19 Vortex spins and I'm still not done. Finally got the character count down low enough that I can play the game again. Still need to cash in:

61 Legendary Souls
449 G/A Souls
411 Rare Souls

Liebhild
07-20-2018, 01:31 AM
LOL was only a error party goes on

2Fast4Love
07-20-2018, 01:32 AM
I've got no alchimest frags from many vortex fills

Yup
07-20-2018, 01:33 AM
Well if that was intentional.. Thank you NF.

Now.. every Eddie.. all fully skill sharded (and enough skill shards left over for a couple other character and 20+ in reserve still :) Also up 60+million gold, and have dozens of Legendary and Rare souls.

And I was in about 40 minutes after the rollover so I lost a good bit of time to benefit.

Liebhild
07-20-2018, 01:36 AM
Sacrifices Button is gone ROFL

Cefiar
07-20-2018, 01:38 AM
Hrm, I think there is something wrong now. There's no "Sacrifice" button in "My Team". Oops!

I'm 23 chars over my limit, so..... ??

Edit: Was a bunch of 3* chars, so I just sold 'em.

Fudjo
07-20-2018, 01:39 AM
Well if that was intentional.. Thank you NF.

Now.. every Eddie.. all fully skill sharded (and enough skill shards left over for a couple other character and 20+ in reserve still :) Also up 60+million gold, and have dozens of Legendary and Rare souls.

And I was in about 40 minutes after the rollover so I lost a good bit of time to benefit.

The Sacrifice button has been removed, so I'm guessing this wasn't intentional. :)

Whether or not I keep all this loot, many thanks NF! This was hilarious! :)

OdoyleRules
07-20-2018, 01:40 AM
Well, that is two sacrifices events they messed up by giving too much. Nice little loop there, I'd say.

Liebhild
I think the sacrifices-button-labor-union intervened, too much work for that little button

2Fast4Love
Sacrifice gone as well

AcesHigh189
07-20-2018, 01:41 AM
I just sacrificed and now the button is gone. Have so many hearts to sacrifice now.

Stormseye
07-20-2018, 01:41 AM
Sacrifice button disabled. So we better not be getting a rollback. You didnt roll back Primordials so you better suck it up. I got screwed last time and now this is karma cause all these souls are coming directly out of your pockets.

Leviathan
07-20-2018, 01:46 AM
July 19th 6:45pm PT: Due to an unforeseen error, the Sacrifice feature has been temporarily disabled. The feature and event will be turned back on later this evening! Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

90mphyorker
07-20-2018, 01:47 AM
I managed to hit an Exalted Sacrifice through Sacrificing Common Souls and the Rare Souls I got through then and I’m glad I did. Since then it’s been crazy! That Exatled Sacrifice gave me 9 5* Hearts with was enough for another Exatled and since then it’s been crazy. So many 5* Hearts and Gold (57 gold) and so many Exatled Sacrifices just from heart.

No idea how many Souls and Skill Shards I have now. But still more Hearts to Sacrifice when it comes back. If I still have them when it does.

Glad I was able to cash in on their cock ip again. Dread to think how much I’d have if ai hadn’tndone all that Sacrificing the other day. Probably something crazy like Amarthir has.

2Fast4Love
07-20-2018, 01:50 AM
If I rollback I quit. Day one gone in a flash

Liebhild
07-20-2018, 01:51 AM
If there will be no rollback, I would say this was the best event ever :-)

kkkreg5
07-20-2018, 01:52 AM
Over 300 rare souls! 187m gold! Okay now I'm going to complain!!! :rolleyes:

Great job forum members! I made a small amount of gold got two ring fills. Over 70 rare souls and 80 G/A's. I'm good.

Amarthir
07-20-2018, 01:53 AM
If I rollback I quit. Day one gone in a flash

Oh god 100% agreed lmao. I mean, they didn't roll back when Primordial issue was a thing.

Cashed in all my souls, pretty sure I pulled almost every character ever. I also expanded my character limit to 300 (hell yeah) I'll make another thread about who I came out with. Still missing poor Visions Eddie of all things :(

Yup
07-20-2018, 01:55 AM
I also expanded my character limit

Yeah I burned off a good 10-15 Million Gold adding slots because I HAD to :)

Amarthir
07-20-2018, 01:56 AM
Yeah I burned off a good 10-15 Million Gold adding slots because I HAD to :)

I was pretty jewy with my gold I used ironite for most of it and gold for the rest.

Is everyone else's PvP button also gone or is it just mine?

madmanmeyer74
07-20-2018, 01:57 AM
Any timeframes for this, Leviathan? I have 14 characters over the limit and cannot play the game til I sacrifice them. Would be nice if in the process of turning off the sacrifice button, you suspended the inability to play due to character overages. At least let us be able to play on while you fix this.

Yup
07-20-2018, 01:59 AM
Is everyone else's PvP button also gone or is it just mine?

Mine's still there..

It is only fair that every once in a blue moon a bug actually benefits players rather than costing them resources :)

PsiH86
07-20-2018, 02:00 AM
Thanks! Too a lot of good has pulled out...
here only... something the button of Sacrifice of minutes 10-15 after a game has hanged, has magically disappeared! WTF?

Stormseye
07-20-2018, 02:01 AM
Any timeframes for this, Leviathan? I have 14 characters over the limit and cannot play the game til I sacrifice them. Would be nice if in the process of turning off the sacrifice button, you suspended the inability to play due to character overages. At least let us be able to play on while you fix this.
Buy more character slots. You should have the gold for it if you sell off golden idols you may have gotten.

Yup
07-20-2018, 02:01 AM
Reposting because no one ever scrolls back....

July 19th 6:45pm PT: Due to an unforeseen error, the Sacrifice feature has been temporarily disabled. The feature and event will be turned back on later this evening! Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

FarmerEddie
07-20-2018, 02:02 AM
Fuck.....issues at the farm til now. Had time to read the first of these posts at work and get excited, but now that I'm home the sacrifice button is gone. Ffs

Digitalblaze
07-20-2018, 02:02 AM
sacrifice button now missing...guess we blew it up.

Amarthir
07-20-2018, 02:04 AM
Mine's still there..

It is only fair that every once in a blue moon a bug actually benefits players rather than costing them resources :)

It came back after I posted.

. I imagine NF HQ looks like that episode of SpongeBob where all the mini SpongeBobs in his head are all running around freaking out because nobody knows what to do lmao

Digitalblaze
07-20-2018, 02:17 AM
they better not try n revert the drops ect

HuckFinn150
07-20-2018, 02:17 AM
I was able to get into the sacrifice through the event tab. Clicked go and there I was.

Yup
07-20-2018, 02:18 AM
heh.. all my "go" buttons are disabled. I completed the event in like 5 minutes :)

BEST EVENT EVER!

MetalKing
07-20-2018, 02:21 AM
Thank goodness I'm not crazy. Thought I would check the forum to see why my sacrifice button is missing. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Fingers crossed and patiently waiting to resume participation.

OdoyleRules
07-20-2018, 02:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQZz39hJbkw

Stormseye
07-20-2018, 02:27 AM
heh.. all my "go" buttons are disabled. I completed the event in like 5 minutes :)

New speed record. I was actually just a few scarifices away from vortex fill when event started so the hearts started fast. I did notice getting way more hearts for VI than VII or vortex fill.

BEST EVENT EVER!

FarmerEddie
07-20-2018, 02:31 AM
Thanks HuckFinn. I'm in the sacrifice chamber. Let's hopebtje rewards are still there . Will only do small sacrifices til I see an idol or a heart then I'll try the big guns in case the event itself is on hold and not just the button.

bort
07-20-2018, 02:36 AM
Man im glad I missed out on this - it gives me something to bitch about other than trooper/eternal/lillith souls allowing dupes

kkkreg5
07-20-2018, 02:39 AM
Sac button still gone but was able to get in through achievements tab. No longer dropping 5* hearts and idols... Looks like the fun is truly over. Wonder what kind of BS they'll come up with?

Who's laughing now Llexi?

Fudjo
07-20-2018, 02:44 AM
I'm listening to The Book of Souls while I wait. :)

madmanmeyer74
07-20-2018, 02:49 AM
Buy more character slots. You should have the gold for it if you sell off golden idols you may have gotten.

Thanks, Stormseye! I did buy some more slots even though I didn't want to. I had just made my first sacrifice when they pulled the sacrifice plug so I didn't get the big gold or essence booms like other players got.

Sidney
07-20-2018, 03:05 AM
Been playing since day one and the short hours of this event were absolutely the best ever!!! I was hoping it wasn't a bug but must have had 15 vortex fills!!! I wasn't even going to complain about no Alchemist frags dropping. I had well over 200 Rare G/A souls and had high hopes of Beast Eddie, but even when that didn't happen, I wasn't all that disappointed. This Bug / Event needs to happen more often. I'd start spending money again if this was a possibility! So much fun while it lasted!!!

FarmerEddie
07-20-2018, 03:06 AM
Hehehe I agree that they better not roll back the rewards. It's be game over for me considering some bugs are still around since day 1 and the "Good" bugs seem to get eradicated as soon as they pop up. A bit of generosity for us old timers wouldnt hurt once in a while NF.

Zerynx
07-20-2018, 03:07 AM
Came on here to see why I can't participate in the Sacrifice event and I see this, then I see people preemptively complaining about rolling back.

I'll say it, as unpopular as it might be; THEY SHOULD ROLL IT BACK!!!

Why should you guys get 18 vortex fills and I get 150 ironite? That's fucking bull shit too!! I'm sorry I can't play this 24/7. Cool for you dudes you can, but the event started at 7pm for me. That's family time. Now, around 10p, I come back around and find I missed this? WTF?

Can't say I'm in a good mood cuz I got two dupe Liliths from that last event, now fucking this. Fuck man.....

Amarthir
07-20-2018, 03:13 AM
What if this is a low-key apology for the Primordial incident? Lol.

DIEDD
07-20-2018, 03:15 AM
Well NF, remember the immortal event 2018? Karma is a bitch...

Mizrael
07-20-2018, 03:17 AM
I was expecting this to be bonkerz, before i went to bed, but that people blew it just few hra after release?!
These idiots have no clue what they are doing and just a few lucky ones got to take advantage of it!!!
Ofc there will be no rollback and it will all be swept under the carpet by giving us some 150 ironite.
Am i pissed of that i had to sleep?! Fuck yes! stupid,stupid,stupid me!

ZorglubZ
07-20-2018, 03:18 AM
You can enter the sacrifice pit through the Event tab (unfortunately for me, I finished all the event challenges... :-( ).

TheAlbatross-1864
07-20-2018, 03:21 AM
All i have wanted since the beginning was Navigator. So many events I’ve done everything in my power to earn him and finally, finally I have him. Ive earned 3 prisoners and 5 tailgunners before getting him, to name a few gunners. That and almost every other eddie in the game. If they roll back my rewards I will be devastated

Zerynx
07-20-2018, 03:21 AM
Can't get in at all right now. Getting the "http" error.

Nicko
07-20-2018, 03:33 AM
I remember there was an event where I was able to continuously buy Legendary souls. As in endlessly. A number of us had the bug...

It was rolled back.

Don’t get your hopes up here. I can’t see them doing anything but resetting this whole thing to ground zero.

Yup
07-20-2018, 03:43 AM
Well it lasted an hour at most. It would be a shitty thing for them to roll it back.

Nicko
07-20-2018, 03:46 AM
Well it lasted an hour at most. It would be a shitty thing for them to roll it back.

And it took us even less time to buy those souls.

Zerynx
07-20-2018, 03:59 AM
Two more thoughts then I'm walking away from the forums for tonight:

1 - I empathize with you guys who got lucky with the bug. I honestly do. Not your fault; yet, you had to know something was wrong.

2 - The blow back that will happen when Europe wakes up will be pretty intense. I mean, this is an English band on a European tour. The glitch happened in the middle of their night.

Yup
07-20-2018, 04:05 AM
Do you also bitch that lottery winners should return the money because you didn't win the lottery as well?

We all miss out on things from time to time. i didn't get 6 sets of Primordial talismans during that sac event but they didn't roll back all those extra talismans.

Stranger
07-20-2018, 04:41 AM
Yup, it's not lotery. In lotery all have the same chance. But we Europians slept well while this bug happened. NF, will we here in Europe get any compensation? ;)

ericgallucci
07-20-2018, 04:47 AM
There are as no glitch, just they clearly didn’t think it through. It says a tier 6 can give up to 9 characters. I’m sure they didn’t think about causing a never ending series of tier 6 sacrifices if someone kept getting nine hearts over and over a gain.

Mizrael
07-20-2018, 04:49 AM
I definitely want my account to be rolled back!

I got into the pit through the event tab, but the sacrifice rewards are off. no alchemist shards and for few sacrifices all i’ve got was skill shards and no idols/hearts.

hope they can roll it back before the double rare soul chance is gone...

angelkelly
07-20-2018, 05:00 AM
By far the best event EVER. Thanks NF. :)

reaverfx24
07-20-2018, 05:01 AM
A few people have already said but I hope you fuckers get rolled back! 😂 Nothing against anyone at all but it sucks that we miss out in Europe while you lot fill your boots with a million vortexes, souls etc!

surfingwithdje
07-20-2018, 05:10 AM
EDIT: nothing to say, very good event for us, thank you :)

Digitalblaze
07-20-2018, 05:23 AM
I've been unable to play nearly all 2 year anniversary event today is the only! day in 4 weeks I haven't had forced DC's and errors. hate on the game not the players! after 2 years if they roll back I'll be done..they stuffed up yet again!!! not us! I carnt roll back last 2 years of my time spent on this and that's worth more than any money value..

AcesHigh189
07-20-2018, 05:26 AM
Sacrifice tab is back. Anyone else.

Gorak4210
07-20-2018, 05:31 AM
I managed an Iron Eddie dupe and a few RTTH from sac and it looks like they rolled that from inventory.

PS 110,000-ish essence and no hearts, no idols.

druid138
07-20-2018, 05:32 AM
Sacrifice tab is back. Anyone else.

Yes, it's back for me too. Hopefully, we'll get an update from the Devs shortly.

Tim28213
07-20-2018, 05:34 AM
It’s back but I’m afraid to use it...

druid138
07-20-2018, 05:34 AM
It’s back but I’m afraid to use it...

I agree. I'm waiting to hear from the Devs first . . .

MetalKing
07-20-2018, 05:36 AM
I lost some alchemist fragments from my first vortex. It was almost ready in prep for the event. I earned a second vortex from spending over 1500 normal souls, and a bastion and nomad, and about 25 saved 4 stars. No idols or hearts dropped for second vortex or for 4 exalted and 4 grand. Also was shorted 200 frontier coins. Should have 300.

Tim28213
07-20-2018, 05:36 AM
The event is no longer up on the announcements page.

PerthEddie
07-20-2018, 05:43 AM
A few people have already said but I hope you fuckers get rolled back! 😂 Nothing against anyone at all but it sucks that we miss out in Europe while you lot fill your boots with a million vortexes, souls etc!

Not only Europe. I have missed out on the fun here in Australia because I have to earn a living. Had no chance of playing the game for how busy I have been at work this morning. Saying that it does look like some Aussies have got lucky

Kamuz24z
07-20-2018, 05:43 AM
I didn’t take advantage of the bug I’m glad for those who did 👏 karma is a bitch NF pay back for the primordial event you didn’t return their money and resources I guess you’re not going to take away their gifts we are even.

rags-6094
07-20-2018, 05:44 AM
For me 1100+ normal souls sacrificed got me around another 30 rare souls and 1/3 of the way round the vortex, crap loads of sot and sow, I sacrificed some 70 G/A rare souls, 100 rare souls, 2 x legendary souls the vortex starting from near zero has gone round twice already is just a hair of triggering a third time, I've had 20 skill shards a heap of sacrificial hearts and gold idols of varying worth, this punched up my gold stash by about 5 million, It rained Navigator Eddies and Nomads 2 x toons 3 months ago I had never had.
I got a myriad of 5*eddies all dupes the only thing I collected that was new was Hallowed Eddie and a Desert Marauder Gunner.
Still I am very pleased with this sac event, I was hoping for Clansman or Beast Eddie or POM but still happy, I've sharded up and finished off a few Eddies and toons and still have a stack for a future toon.

I have a new appreciation for just how "rare" they mean by rare soul of any class.... Thanks LOTB!

Leviathan
07-20-2018, 05:50 AM
Thank you so much for your patience while we worked. We have successfully resolved the issue that emerged earlier this evening. The Sacrifice feature is now available, and the Gold and Crimson Sacrifice event is active once again!

vpachev
07-20-2018, 05:54 AM
This is my first posting in the forum, so hello everybody!

I really only play this game because of Iron Maiden, I don't care that much about all the bugs! You can imagine how infuriated I am to make the effort to actually write on this board!
Playing today while drinking my morning coffee, excited that the sacrifice event is finally on and I see no sacrifice button. Ok, funny joke I think. Then I see I can access the vortex from achievements tab, so I go and sacrifice almost everything and put all the stacked souls I have in the books of souls and then do some more sacrificing. Since I am still sleepy and I get some fragments as rewards I think that that is all one is gonna get.
Untill I got here and what do I see?!
I am ok with players benefiting from this bug, what is not alright that I don't have the rewards the should have been rewarded to me like idols/hearts and alchemist fragments for all the sacrifices.

There is a total screw up as there was no in-game message and 150 ironite are no compensation for that, developers will need to think of something else for players with my case!

Heavy1974
Do you also bitch that lottery winners should return the money because you didn't win the lottery as well?

We all miss out on things from time to time. i didn't get 6 sets of Primordial talismans during that sac event but they didn't roll back all those extra talismans.

Yeah, butthey nerfed them, hahaha

rags-6094
Thank you so much for your patience while we worked. We have successfully resolved the issue that emerged earlier this evening. The Sacrifice feature is now available, and the Gold and Crimson Sacrifice event is active once again!

There's one problem with that Leviathan I managed to get into sacrifice through a back door unaware there had been an issue (event) and didn't get rewarded any of the sacrificial hearts or gold idols for a months worth of saving souls though I did get a few goodies as mentioned above...

Tim28213
07-20-2018, 06:05 AM
Seriously devs, you HAVE to address this issue more than just saying the event is active again.

Jupp
07-20-2018, 06:13 AM

I really only play this game because of Iron Maiden, I don't care that much about all the bugs! You can imagine how infuriated I am to make the effort to actually write on this board!
Playing today while drinking my morning coffee, excited that the sacrifice event is finally on and I see no sacrifice button. Ok, funny joke I think. Then I see I can access the vortex from achievements tab, so I go and sacrifice almost everything and put all the stacked souls I have in the books of souls and then do some more sacrificing. Since I am still sleepy and I get some fragments as rewards I think that that is all one is gonna get.
I am ok with players benefiting from this bug, what is not alright that I don't have the rewards the should have been rewarded to me like idols/hearts and alchemist fragments for all the sacrifices.

There is a total screw up as there was no in-game message and 150 ironite are no compensation for that, developers will need to think of something else for players with my case!

I have actually the same problem. I saved a long time for this event and threw in a couple of 5 stars this morning. The 2 Problems i have - i ended up only 1000 essence before an ultimate sacrifice, which i didnt realize, as the number VII was not on the board and it thought it was the highest level already. Also i did not get any Hearts or Idols. I would love to take back that sacrifice if possible.

This should also be one of my first posts here but it is really weak to treat players like that in a game that is quite expensive relating the shop items to be bought.

Mizrael
07-20-2018, 06:16 AM

There's one problem with that Leviathan I managed to get into sacrifice through a back door unaware there had been an issue (event) and didn't get rewarded any of the sacrificial hearts or gold idols for a months worth of saving souls though I did get a few goodies as mentioned above...

I have actually the same problem. I saved a long time for this event and threw in a couple of 5 stars this morning. The 2 Problems i have - i ended up only 1000 essence before an ultimate sacrifice, which i didnt realize, as the number VII was not on the board and it thought it was the highest level already. Also i did not get any Hearts or Idols. I would love to take back that sacrifice if possible.

This should also be one of my first posts here but it is really weak to treat players like that in a game that is quite expensive relating the shop items to be bought.

Your infuriation is in place!
I’ve already sent a ticket to support requesting a roll back for exactly the same reason, so let’s see what happens...

Ip4
07-20-2018, 06:21 AM
i think i willsave my characters for next sacrifice event...

Blade
07-20-2018, 06:25 AM
Waking up and reading through this thread makes me very angry :mad:

Heavy1974
07-20-2018, 06:33 AM
Maybe they should restore everything to last reset status...

Yup
07-20-2018, 06:34 AM
Yup, it's not lotery. In lotery all have the same chance. But we Europians slept well while this bug happened. NF, will we here in Europe get any compensation? ;)

The attitude of "Others got reward, I didn't, ... take theirs away!" Is what I was referring to. It's malicious toward PLAYERS and self-serving and ultimately whining about missing out. I've missed out on PLENTY that europeans get..... so that's a very poor excuse.

natasar
07-20-2018, 06:49 AM
Wow! 100+ skill shards and 150+ million gold for free for some? Nice exploit. Too bad, I haven‘t had a chance while sleeping.

steff
07-20-2018, 06:52 AM
The attitude of "Others got reward, I didn't, ... take theirs away!" Is what I was referring to. It's malicious toward PLAYERS and self-serving and ultimately whining about missing out. I've missed out on PLENTY that europeans get..... so that's a very poor excuse.

I cannot blame ppl for defending their newly obtained stuff, but missing out on this bug ruins the competitive level of this game, especially with content like Gauntlet coming up, where players who participated in the bug will be months ahead of others due to massively increased amount of characters, skills shards and gold

Lord-7618
07-20-2018, 07:07 AM
Waking up and reading through this thread makes me very angry :mad:

Same here, really angry!!

natasar
07-20-2018, 07:08 AM
I cannot blame ppl for defending their newly obtained stuff, but missing out on this bug ruins the competitive level of this game, especially with content like Gauntlet coming up, where players who participated in the bug will be months ahead of others due to massively increased amount of characters, skills shards and gold

Yeah, I think that might be a problem. I have no problem with people keeping their stuff, but in no way you can call it a level playing field that way - especially with the Gauntlet coming up. It‘s one thing to get three or four additional talisman sets that can only be used on a couple of chars and get nerfed anyway. But to be able to max out 20 characters for free is another one.

(Personally, I did not exploit any of these bugs - of course for the reason that I haven‘t had the chance ;))

Olevipoeg
07-20-2018, 07:22 AM
I got extra unlucky. I was waking up at the morning and did Ultimate Sacrifice and got no Crimson event bonuses at all. I should have read forum before the sacrifice. I'm not angry, just sad.

Mizrael
07-20-2018, 07:28 AM
So...
Leviathan just got back to my roll back request “copy pasting” this to me:
Hello,

Thank you so much for your patience while we worked. Earlier this evening, an unforeseen issue emerged that required us to temporarily disable the Sacrifice feature.

We have successfully resolved this issue. The Sacrifice feature is now available, and the Gold and Crimson Sacrifice event is active once again! You can get all the event details in the Legacy of the Beast newsfeed.

Best regards,

Michelle

So basically a polite FU dear customer. your fault that you used a feature which wasn’t working properly and didn’t receive any event characters nor alchemist shards for sacrificing your whole arsenal of maxed characters, which you have been saving for months...
Anyone else upset about entering the sacrifice while it was screwed? ...pants down and NF will do you from behind anytime!!!

Well done once again Negative Frauds!

Banished
07-20-2018, 07:51 AM
Sacrifices Button is gone ROFL

Had the same issue this morning. For a sacrifice event, it is laughable!!! But it came back after I had a kind of update of the game with no update.

Purplepixii
07-20-2018, 07:59 AM

So you screwed all of us over with the Primordial event now anyone not on your timezone/people who work for a living/people who were asleep have been screwed over again!!

There better be a rollback on those who took advantage of this bug.

Hell, you’ve banned players for less!!

Banished
07-20-2018, 08:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQZz39hJbkw

ahaha good one

I did small sacrifice at 7am (EU time) and got 2 gold (1 with 2**) & 1* heart

Fucking hell why did not I made Tier VI? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh

Kill me ce soir...

rags-6094
07-20-2018, 08:29 AM
I have put in a request to support in a courteous manner, I expect to be paid back for my money and efforts, time etc...
Anything less may result in ramifications we'll see what's pans out...

Banished
07-20-2018, 09:31 AM
guys,

Just one question: how do you reach a full vortex? how many 5* characters do you need?

scott-5496
07-20-2018, 09:35 AM
Oh joy. I wake up to yet another cluster of mistakes by the team and again gain nothing and see others with their fabulous hoard. All down to where you live in the world again. I was awake around reset but I set up my auto to do my troopers and then go to bed! Ih how I wished I had stayed awake for an extra hour!

I have nothing against those who got their bug hoard win - all good and they did nothing wrong. But why do the rest of us lose out on a shed load of resources and th epotential to fil our missing roster spots like so many in the right parts of the workld did? No one can say this is fair or a level playing field - I agree with a few otherson here about that. Please NF try to do this the right way - every event has a mistake and these all act to divide us players up. How can you run a project like this where nothing works as intended when you do something new - do you test at all. It seems those that gained were on all sorts of platforms and OS so that was not the issue.

I am kind of annoyed but it does not really effect me in a bad way as my roster stays the same as ever - but if this game has a competitive aspect to it then this does without doubt create a have and have nots side to the equation and all through dev mistakes again.

Please consider a fix and not just a shotgun ironite to all thing as that just rubs salt into the the wound even more that many of us got nothing from this event other than the bad taste in our mouths frm yet another mistake.

Mizrael
07-20-2018, 10:07 AM
Oh joy. I wake up to yet another cluster of mistakes by the team and again gain nothing and see others with their fabulous hoard. All down to where you live in the world again. I was awake around reset but I set up my auto to do my troopers and then go to bed! Ih how I wished I had stayed awake for an extra hour!

I have nothing against those who got their bug hoard win - all good and they did nothing wrong. But why do the rest of us lose out on a shed load of resources and th epotential to fil our missing roster spots like so many in the right parts of the workld did? No one can say this is fair or a level playing field - I agree with a few otherson here about that. Please NF try to do this the right way - every event has a mistake and these all act to divide us players up. How can you run a project like this where nothing works as intended when you do something new - do you test at all. It seems those that gained were on all sorts of platforms and OS so that was not the issue.

I am kind of annoyed but it does not really effect me in a bad way as my roster stays the same as ever - but if this game has a competitive aspect to it then this does without doubt create a have and have nots side to the equation and all through dev mistakes again.

Please consider a fix and not just a shotgun ironite to all thing as that just rubs salt into the the wound even more that many of us got nothing from this event other than the bad taste in our mouths frm yet another mistake.

Be glad you’ve missed the whole thing, mate. i and many others have only missed the good part and joined in on the bad part...
See? once the devs noticed that they have rolled out a brainless event (they call it a “bug”), they have simply made the sacrifice button disappear for the my team menu, but you could just go to the EVENT tab and click on GO and you were in sacrifice. sadly the event rewards and alchemist shards were missing at that point, so we got DOUBLE screwed up!
The devs don’t even acknowledge that and just ignore it. i have sacrificed a few months old collection of maxed chars and didn’t get any rewards...

PerthEddie
07-20-2018, 10:37 AM
Just to clarify that I wasn't complaining that I missed out in my earlier post. If I had been able to play I would probably have been all over it like a cheap suit. At the end of the day work comes first. What bothers me now is if Sacrifice is now working correctly? Got a fair few Souls to open which will leave me with a fair few chars to throw in the pit

By the way scott-5496 there has been a "have" and "have not" divide in this game for a long while unfortunately :(

Olevipoeg
07-20-2018, 11:07 AM
I have a feeling once you have fullfilled all event goals, there is no more extra bonus drops.

trooper206
07-20-2018, 11:15 AM
I can, as well, confirm that after the bug “fix”, I cannot get any event rewards.So I ended up not only wasting valuable characters,and not getting, any at all,event rewards,but also those of us who have a time zone difference,are found in a huge disadvantage once again.And then we are “whining”...Yeah,thanks.

rags-6094
07-20-2018, 11:36 AM
I live in the part of the world that was supposedly at the greatest advantage of this travesty of an event, I can assure you it was a very few that took full advantage of the LOTB stuff up.
I also unleashed a hoard of saved souls 5* and unearthed souls, I received virtually none of the promised rewards, oblivious to the fact there was even an issue.
I got the same dunce response from support you guys have already seen on the forums.
I have put in another request/response to my previous email.
My best hope is that as we speak the powers that be are trying to work out how to fix this mess while minimising collateral damage...

Sick
07-20-2018, 11:48 AM
Why am I not surprised at all about what’s s going here again. I cannot remember a single thing they did not completely screw up.
Devs, don’t you think it is time for all of you to get a job that suits you? My advice, try something not related to computers. Maybe taxi driver or waiter would be a good choice. Anyway, no computers, trust me on this one.

MrFreeze
07-20-2018, 11:53 AM

Wow. Since this happens with every update you push, maybe you should start anticipating it, and test things first. If you can fix it in a couple hours every time, why not test it a couple hours before you push it, and then fix it before pushing it. I know, that’s crazy talk

trooper206
07-20-2018, 12:00 PM
I live in the part of the world that was supposedly at the greatest advantage of this travesty of an event, I can assure you it was a very few that took full advantage of the LOTB stuff up.
I also unleashed a hoard of saved souls 5* and unearthed souls, I received virtually none of the promised rewards, oblivious to the fact there was even an issue.
I got the same dunce response from support you guys have already seen on the forums.
I have put in another request/response to my previous email.
My best hope is that as we speak the powers that be are trying to work out how to fix this mess while minimising collateral damage...

I am not pointing fingers to my fellow players here,they did well to gain advantage of the bug,I my self would,if I had the chance, as well. The thing is that we wasted a whole stash of really hard earned resources,without even getting any hearts or idols.This is sad.Really.

RobG-9641
07-20-2018, 12:13 PM
When Arena Beta came out, random players got to play for weeks before other players and got to keep lots of iron coins before other players could play Arena. They didn’t get rolled back. The few who got the new Sacrifice bug, sacrificed fairly and honestly, not the players fault. When some players fairly and honestly level up a character and talismans, then the game nerfs them and they feel they wasted resources there is no compensation back to the players.

So a small percentage of overall players benefited from this bug. Overall, spotting them by other players will not be noticeable. No roll back is warranted. Otherwise every future bug or nerf players will demand a roll back. Can’t roll back for some for one situation when there’s multiple situations where a roll back is wanted.

Blade
07-20-2018, 12:14 PM
Over the last year I got used to the fact that events start with huge fails and errors and therefore I started to skip the first day of events normally. I also got used to the fact that we here in Europe (BTW that is where Maiden comes from...) have a disadvantage because of the reset time. Right now (summer time), daily reset is at 2 o'clock at night!!
And now we have a situation that combines these problems, as events still start with huge fails but now for the second time with the benefit to the players in the first hours. Sounds good? Maybe - if you are in the US. The Primordial "bug" and now the sacrifice "bug" gave out massive loads of resources to the same player base. I read about hundres of skill shards and souls, that we players from Europe are lacking in comparison. Primordials got nerfed, but what will you do about the "local" rain of skill shards etc? Shall we hope that the US guys don't use them, or what? It's a shame!
Giving 150 Ironite to all players, including those who took advantage from these "bugs" is clearly not the way to go. This situation is created, again, because important tests were skipped obviously. I ask you, NF, how do you plan to resolve the situation and how do you plan to avoid this in future?

URock
07-20-2018, 12:31 PM
Because of time zones I started to sacrifice 8 hours after release. I am not angry about the bug, that some players could use at the start of the event.

My rewards so far:

Beast Eddie (nice)
Iron Eddie (nice)
The Alchemist (don't know if he's usefull)
and many skill shards

This time: nice event!

TheAlbatross-1864
07-20-2018, 12:56 PM
When Arena Beta came out, random players got to play for weeks before other players and got to keep lots of iron coins before other players could play Arena. They didn’t get rolled back. The few who got the new Sacrifice bug, sacrificed fairly and honestly, not the players fault. When some players fairly and honestly level up a character and talismans, then the game nerfs them and they feel they wasted resources there is no compensation back to the players.

So a small percentage of overall players benefited from this bug. Overall, spotting them by other players will not be noticeable. No roll back is warranted. Otherwise every future bug or nerf players will demand a roll back. Can’t roll back for some for one situation when there’s multiple situations where a roll back is wanted.

I agree with this, and with what Yup said a few pages back. I earned my toons with the situation presented to me at the time, please do not punish me for doing so.

Iced_Earth
07-20-2018, 01:16 PM
Over the last year I got used to the fact that events start with huge fails and errors and therefore I started to skip the first day of events normally. I also got used to the fact that we here in Europe (BTW that is where Maiden comes from...) have a disadvantage because of the reset time. Right now (summer time), daily reset is at 2 o'clock at night!!
And now we have a situation that combines these problems, as events still start with huge fails but now for the second time with the benefit to the players in the first hours. Sounds good? Maybe - if you are in the US. The Primordial "bug" and now the sacrifice "bug" gave out massive loads of resources to the same player base. I read about hundres of skill shards and souls, that we players from Europe are lacking in comparison. Primordials got nerfed, but what will you do about the "local" rain of skill shards etc? Shall we hope that the US guys don't use them, or what? It's a shame!
Giving 150 Ironite to all players, including those who took advantage from these "bugs" is clearly not the way to go. This situation is created, again, because important tests were skipped obviously. I ask you, NF, how do you plan to resolve the situation and how do you plan to avoid this in future?

is there a 150 ironite code?

Blade
07-20-2018, 01:19 PM
is there a 150 ironite code?

This was just an example, sorry :)

Iced_Earth
07-20-2018, 01:25 PM
atleast, any answer from the devs? that bug gave so much souls and gold to ppl who couldved used it. whats with the others who where not able do that? will we get some stuff too ? that would be fair.

scott-5496
07-20-2018, 01:32 PM
So is the event actually working as it should now or is it not giving out the bonus stuff? Devs can you confirm if it working or not as soon as you can please - I have so many toons and hearts from the last month or so waiting to get sacrificed. It looks to me like we best all wait until the sac event next month - if this is the case please bring it forward in the August events please as this event seems to have been a complete and utter wash out for many or most of us.

So anyone one who has done it since the fix - is it working as expected?

Cheers

Leano
07-20-2018, 01:35 PM
guys,

Just one question: how do you reach a full vortex? how many 5* characters do you need?

You fill the vortex meter at every sacrifice you do, it's the purple ring around the hole.

Blade
07-20-2018, 01:35 PM
I think they are discussing heavily what to do now! Or they are on holiday, as it is very silent here :)
How about calculating the average number of Skill Shards, Souls etc. that were obtained during the exploit time per player and give that to all accounts that were not online during that time, as soon as they do one ultimate sacrifice and a vortex fill (or something similar)? It seems like you needed to have one big sacrifice at first, but then the thing went on rolling non-stop, concluding from the first posts in this thread...

DIEDD
07-20-2018, 01:48 PM
atleast, any answer from the devs? that bug gave so much souls and gold to ppl who couldved used it. whats with the others who where not able do that? will we get some stuff too ? that would be fair.

I would be happy with an eddie of my choice, maybe two or three, just saying ...

Iced_Earth
07-20-2018, 01:51 PM
i would be happy with 1000 or more ironite :P cause of this ironite-heavy events this month. two minutes to midnight eddie is coming next week plus another powerslave god.

MetalKing
07-20-2018, 01:57 PM
I would be satisfied with what I lost: 200 frontier coins that I was shorted, 15 or 20 alchemist fragments, and the guaranteed reward for the vortex fill that I was shorted. The lost frontier coins hurt the most.

Sponholz
07-20-2018, 02:15 PM
PAYBACK's a B!tch huh!!!!

This is for the "awesome" Eternal event...

LOL that was great to follow here on the Forums.

ROLLBACK FOR ALL!!!!

firerider
07-20-2018, 02:45 PM
If it was just about arena, i agree, nobody would notice the difference. But gauntlet is coming soon, and giving some players 250 skillshards for nothing is pretty insane(The gold and rares not even mentioned). Heck, one pplayer even got over 500 skillshards because of a bug, you cant tell me that getting the skillshards of around 1 year of very active service because of a bug is fair! We need a reroll, this is pure madness!!

Banished
07-20-2018, 02:55 PM
If it was just about arena, i agree, nobody would notice the difference. But gauntlet is coming soon, and giving some players 250 skillshards for nothing is pretty insane(The gold and rares not even mentioned). Heck, one pplayer even got over 500 skillshards because of a bug, you cant tell me that getting the skillshards of around 1 year of very active service because of a bug is fair! We need a reroll, this is pure madness!!

Agree. The game is now unbalanced. This has to be fixed.

scott-5496
07-20-2018, 03:13 PM
I read about that 500 plus on Facebook forum...mad as! Good luck to him though - not his fault or any players fault to be honest! Again, NF need to actually step here and make an official statement about this soon...as in today before they all go home for the weekend!

firerider
07-20-2018, 03:15 PM
You are right, those players dont need to be punished or anything, just take away the stuff they got with the bug and we are fine, that is all we need, not more, not less. Pretty silent here, they probably dont dare to give a statement!

Ip4
07-20-2018, 03:18 PM
200 skill shards for 1 hour...i can't collent 200 skill shards for 1 year playing...lol

R1ck
07-20-2018, 03:27 PM
They have removed rare souls from tier 6 and vortex. Have done 8 tier 6 and 2 vortex today and not a single rare soul.

Mizrael
07-20-2018, 03:30 PM
Yes, scott. everything works as advertised now. you even get the alchemist shards again...unlike my previous 2 or 3 vortex fills, while they were working on fixing it.

Tim28213
07-20-2018, 03:30 PM
It is very unlikely there will be any sort of rollback at this point. They had a window last night to roll things back with "minimal" impact and chose not to implement it. The further we go from the incident the more people get impacted by a rollback and the less likely it will be to happen. Also from a global player perspective only a small number of people really know about this. What do we have, a couple hundred active here on the forum and whatever is on the Facebook page? Only 46 comments have been made on the FB page and not all of those are negative. Only a tiny subset of the player base knows this happened or care. There is no hiding a rollback, it impacts everyone. If they ignore this then only a small percentage of people know, a smaller percentage care, and an even smaller percentage get upset enough to make posts either for or against.

I wish I had been able to play during the time of the error just because it must have been a great feeling to get caught up in. Happy for those that got lucky. Disappointed I wasn't able to be one of them. I am just sick and tired of the constant bugs. I'm tired of hoarding resources because I am afraid to use them because they are going to get nerfed/changed because of some bug. Do I fully shard this new character and find out a week later that it got nerfed and isn't worth playing or do I not shard it and miss out on the brief window where it is super fun to use before it gets nerfed.

I can't tell if the sacrifice is working as intended now or not. I've gone through 6 stacks of 99 regular souls (average sac is 9 tier 1 and 1 tier 2 per stack of 99 souls) and only received a single level 1 gold idol. I got the gold idol for the 4th tier 2 sac. Nothing else. So far my average is one bonus item for 6 stacks of 99 regular souls. I hope others are getting better results.

This really drives the point home that there is a serious lack of testing for anything they release. Complex application interaction or not, many of the past few weeks release bugs could have been avoided by fundamental product testing before release.

Devs-Please for the love of [insert deity of choice here] please spend some time working on resolving the bugs and test the code before you release it.

blackflame
07-20-2018, 03:38 PM
just did some sacrificing and earlier this morning..as people said earlier it has to be a huge bug since its reward bonanza right now.
example of reward skillshard x 8 and a huge amount of characters.

i play under other alias so this is just for the forum.

angelkelly
07-20-2018, 03:43 PM
While you guys are upset, I’m just happy I was finally able to get the last 3 Eddies I was missing. Thank you Nf.

https://youtu.be/wS4ESheuHDY

Blade
07-20-2018, 03:50 PM
It is not about the pulls from souls, as the 2x chance for 4+5* drops is still active. It is about the fact that some/several/many players (whats the % of guys from the US and close time zones?) got hundreds (!!) of Skill Shards!

firerider
07-20-2018, 03:59 PM
Blade is right, those skillys are a big problem, one guy even got 21 stacks of rares, those used at the current sac event with double droprates? Another 500 skillys probably, this just cant be true that some guy got more stuff from a random bug than i did in my entire account in 2 years!

Lord-7618
07-20-2018, 04:04 PM
I think that something has to be done. Not against the ones who were lucky when the bug was on (it´s not THEIR fault), but all of us who were not (and as I read many of us are long time players) deserve a compensation to balance our resources and teams.
I don´t know if it´s worthy to sacrifice my remaining toons, because about 8 hours ago 2 tier VI and a vortex gave me 3 5* hearts, 3 legendary souls, about 30 assasin/gunner rare souls and 3 skill shards. 0 rare souls!!. In other events that would be the reward of a tier VI and a vortex (forget about the hearts). It seems that the rewards have been decreased, so instead of a compensation we got a punishment..

bort
07-20-2018, 04:19 PM
Did a number of sacs, VI, VII, vortex fill, and did not pull any rare souls. Managed 5 G/A souls out of one. It seems that in allowing this bug to run free for anyone who could abuse it to get hundreds of souls, they also have ensured that anyone who didn’t get in on it is now *unable* to get any souls. Buff for them, nerf for us.

What a fucking joke

Iced_Earth
07-20-2018, 04:23 PM
Any Statement from the devs?

Stormseye
07-20-2018, 04:29 PM
Did some V and VI this morning and did not receive any idols/hearts but did receive G/A and Rare souls, skill shards and Alchemist frags on a full vortex. I am sure the % for hearts and idols is probably down.

TheAlbatross-1864
07-20-2018, 04:32 PM

This statement ^

firerider
07-20-2018, 04:40 PM
Wanting to keep the gains because you were lucky is the same. Just self-serving, because you have been lucky

Rugged-6717
07-20-2018, 04:53 PM
All this is no surprise. They don't do any testing before they implement ANYTHING. Hence all the constant and consistent nagging bugs. They refuse to fix anything and opt rather to sweep it under the rug and answer complaints with generic replies like "it has been passed on to the team" never to hear anything back about the problem again. Then the occasional here's 150 ironite band aid to calm people down and try to get them to forget. I don't know about anyone else but I have lost a ton more than 150 ironite from their buggy game usually in a week or less. It is really sad that the devs have ruined a fun and entertaining game for the true Maiden fans. The game used to be fun and one could look forward to events and winning things. Now the prizes are few and far between. I personally very very rarely get anything but 3 star dupes from rare type souls. It has been even worse during this 2x chance period which was the same way with the skill shard thing last week. This sacrifice event was really good to some folks, and I am happy for them they should get to keep their loot as it is long overdue that people get some decent rewards. The rest of us... well like I said... no big surprise. There just is not anything to look forward to in this game anymore besides bugs and constant let downs. So whatever they do I am sure people are going to get upset because it is impossible to make everyone happy. The cool thing to do would be to make sure everyone who did not benefit got some sort of decent compensation not just another measly ironite band aid. Like that will ever happen...
I foresee another 150 ironite and a big sweep under the rug as usual again in our future.
Good luck everyone... and to the devs...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rugged-6717
07-20-2018, 04:56 PM
It is very unlikely there will be any sort of rollback at this point. They had a window last night to roll things back with "minimal" impact and chose not to implement it. The further we go from the incident the more people get impacted by a rollback and the less likely it will be to happen. Also from a global player perspective only a small number of people really know about this. What do we have, a couple hundred active here on the forum and whatever is on the Facebook page? Only 46 comments have been made on the FB page and not all of those are negative. Only a tiny subset of the player base knows this happened or care. There is no hiding a rollback, it impacts everyone. If they ignore this then only a small percentage of people know, a smaller percentage care, and an even smaller percentage get upset enough to make posts either for or against.

I wish I had been able to play during the time of the error just because it must have been a great feeling to get caught up in. Happy for those that got lucky. Disappointed I wasn't able to be one of them. I am just sick and tired of the constant bugs. I'm tired of hoarding resources because I am afraid to use them because they are going to get nerfed/changed because of some bug. Do I fully shard this new character and find out a week later that it got nerfed and isn't worth playing or do I not shard it and miss out on the brief window where it is super fun to use before it gets nerfed.

I can't tell if the sacrifice is working as intended now or not. I've gone through 6 stacks of 99 regular souls (average sac is 9 tier 1 and 1 tier 2 per stack of 99 souls) and only received a single level 1 gold idol. I got the gold idol for the 4th tier 2 sac. Nothing else. So far my average is one bonus item for 6 stacks of 99 regular souls. I hope others are getting better results.

This really drives the point home that there is a serious lack of testing for anything they release. Complex application interaction or not, many of the past few weeks release bugs could have been avoided by fundamental product testing before release.

Devs-Please for the love of [insert deity of choice here] please spend some time working on resolving the bugs and test the code before you release it.

They are incapable of thinking that far ahead!

Zerynx
07-20-2018, 04:58 PM
Well, at this point I think the discussion is moot. It's been almost 18 hours. That's too much too roll back. I honestly wonder if they could even have rolled back in the first place. Might be beyond their capacities.

Yup, man, I have to say this is a poor justification. I'm not saying "I didn't get mine neither should you." I was saying "this is pretty damn unfair."

You cited the lottery earlier in this thread. To me this is more like going to the ATM and getting out 10,000 dollars and not having affect your bank account. You know it's wrong, or at least not 100% right, but then go and take another 10,000 out.

I agree with this, and with what Yup said a few pages back. I earned my toons with the situation presented to me at the time, please do not punish me for doing so.

I get what you are saying, and it appears you are going to get to keep them. Congrats. You can't think this was at all fair though.

Mizrael
07-20-2018, 05:29 PM
Yah! they are definitely playing dead bugs now. no further email reply from Michelle other than copy-pasting the bullshit posted here before.

It’s terrifying how they deal with their customers and just keep quiet every time they create a riot.
They just sit back and watch the community divide into pro and con and enjoy the show.

in a week we will be busy chasing another dangling carrot and all will be forgotten.

I have lost 45-75 alchemist fragments and who knows what else, but who cares?! certainly not the guys who cashed in 500 skill shards and few 100M gold...

Nicko
07-20-2018, 05:34 PM
I would imagine a big part of the silence is the fact that there is no good way to handle this. Paralysis by analysis...

Yup
07-20-2018, 05:35 PM
Y.... in no way you can call it a level playing field that way....

There's been no such thing as a "level playing field" since relics were introduced.

For what it's worth I gained 1 new character due to the event- the Warrior Hellhound. Everything else was a duplicate. I have everything else already. As for the gold.. the BULK of it went to adding character slots.... the bulk of the skill shards went to toon I normally wouldn't use skill shards on (Mummy Ed, Wicker Ed, RTH Ed) so it's not like really anything in my roster changed or benefited much at all.

and.... fully skill sharded - Wicker Ed, Mummy Ed, Soldier Ed, RTH Ed are all still just as pathetic in comparison to the others.

natasar
07-20-2018, 05:43 PM
There's been no such thing as a "level playing field" since relics were introduced.

True. But here‘s just another thing adding to it. But anyway, I do not blame anyone for taking advantage of this bug. Nothing wrong with it and I guess anyone would have done so. It‘s just a result of poor or no testing of the new event. Also, I am against a rollback - it‘s far too late now. And how should this actually happen? How to take away gold that has already been spent for example? Just some kind of compensation for those who did not have chance to make the best out of this bug would be nice - since the advantage gained by those who did is huge, especially with respect to the upcoming Gauntlet.

Sponholz
07-20-2018, 05:47 PM
LOL

This was a big F-UP from the "devs".

But it's still an exploit to abuse this "issue". So Rollback should be the best way to damage control all this. Otherwise they will be losing the small faith and loyalty some player still have.

This have nothing to do with penalizing players, this was unintentional and damaged the game as a whole.

Exploit is any form of abuse, doesn't matter if it was trough a bug or any other means.

I honestly don't get all this "players should not been penalized" really??? WTF guys... the ones that have now 300+ SS / Rare Souls / Whatever more came out of the pit, gained from this event clearly abused it. Is this fair play???

How can you even defend this?

Only cause you gained something by abusing a system, and if the results are to be taken away, that is just the correct thing to do.

I know I may been controversy here, but I am being serious, this is clearly a case of exploiting a bug.

rags-6094
07-20-2018, 05:55 PM
I've got the answer! They need to look at each player in a case by case basis:p I know it's ridiculous but they damn well deserve the aggravation as do the players deserve the rewards!

Yup
07-20-2018, 05:56 PM
I honestly don't get all this "players should not been penalized" really??? WTF guys... the ones that have now 300+ SS / Rare Souls / Whatever more came out of the pit, gained from this event clearly abused it. Is this fair play???

Did you forfeit all the primordial talismans you got???

blade685
07-20-2018, 05:58 PM
Unfortunately for me it is another bad event, nothing good to win, Idols and hearts are a ridiculous reward for the sacrifice:
2 Utlimate sacrifice = some legendary dupe 4* souls, rare souls
4 exalted sacrifice = 1 ou 2 legendary and 4-5 rare dupe souls each......
2 ou 3 full vortex = same bad things
and 6 Idols and Hearts
I stop here and keep the rest for one better event ...

bort
07-20-2018, 06:02 PM

I got two sets exactly as they were described. Then, because so many people benefited from an exploit, allowing way more sets than intended in the arena, they were heavily nerfed.

Yup
07-20-2018, 06:04 PM
A bug in rewards is NOT an exploit. Exploit infers some nefarious action on the part of the user. There was NO SUCH THING here.

blade685
07-20-2018, 06:05 PM
i'm the only one with no bug bonus that time again? lol

bort
07-20-2018, 06:07 PM
A bug in rewards is NOT an exploit. Exploit infers some nefarious action on the part of the user. There was NO SUCH THING here.
An exploit does not have to be nefarious, it just has to be unintended by the developers and provide an advantage to those that use it vs those that don’t

TheAlbatross-1864
07-20-2018, 06:08 PM
Imagine all the confusion for those who do not utilize the forum that log on to see all their new shiny toons simply gone should some sort of roll back happen

Answer_V
07-20-2018, 06:08 PM
I'll first come up with a lilith that looks like a demon dog in a team that I've sacrificed, and then there's going to be such a thing of course Support can not help me to lock the characters I want to leave even though I've locked lilith and sacrificed a demon dog games play a week's rest week after week is worse and worse should replace NF cast

Sponholz
07-20-2018, 06:10 PM

I got none, how many did you get? (Oh and because people abused and got several sets, they were nerfed, nice huh?).

This is exploiting man, keep telling yourself the contrary if that makes you feel better, it was a bug and people abused it.

Loops of high tier sacrifice, 300+ SS, several stacks of souls to open and sac again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.......

How this is not a exploit? Ohhhhh sorry like people wasn't sacrificing everything on sight to "abuse it" ???? Or did they made people push the buttons with a handgun pointed to their heads, oh I see now....

Gz...

Stormseye
07-20-2018, 06:16 PM
Interesting side note. Those who have souls to spare now may be able to save them and finally test whether souls are determined when acquired or at the book. Wait for a new character event and start dropping your stockpile to see if the new character comes up.

Moonchild-6759
07-20-2018, 06:21 PM
This is absolutely bullshit if they keep it going like this. With a new game mode with many good characters required coming up it is to straight up piss on the EU players that were sleeping when the bug took place if they keep it like this. Some of us have worked hard to collect all but 10 chars from the game and now people got them all “free” over one night due to a exploiting something that was so obvious a bug.

Return them game to settings from pre this event or something. If some people got that many high tier sacs they are just about done sharping all their new 300 chars up. Stupid. Nothing else to say.

blade685
07-20-2018, 06:24 PM
This is absolutely bullshit if they keep it going like this. With a new game mode with many good characters required coming up it is to straight up piss on the EU players that were sleeping when the bug took place if they keep it like this. Some of us have worked hard to collect all but 10 chars from the game and now people got them all “free” over one night due to a exploiting something that was so obvious a bug.

Return them game to settings from pre this event or something. If some people got that many high tier sacs they are just about done sharping all their new 300 chars up. Stupid. Nothing else to say.

+100 i'm a UE player and was sleeping at the reset, it is 2 o'clock in the morning in France....and we work at 8....

Shaolin85london
07-20-2018, 06:26 PM
Some backup ppl hit the 50 vortex.... This is simply insane ahahaha shame on me I played this game 2 years now and I ve always work my arse out to earn rewards and step up in the game...jezz

firerider
07-20-2018, 06:26 PM
I agree with you to 100%. Wouldn't be a problem for the arena, because you don't need that many chars there but for gauntlet?? One guy got 500 skillys and 21 stacks of rares which should be 400-500 skillys if used for the event like intended. This is madness, this guy could max every toon he needs. If they don't reroll the gain those players will dominate gauntlet without a doubt. 20-30 more maxed chars aren't beatable

blade685
07-20-2018, 06:30 PM
there is only two choice for NF: give the same advantage to all players or a roll back for players that make sacrifices during the bug.....

Tim28213
07-20-2018, 06:34 PM
Personally I would like to thank the developers for once again creating a fun and interesting topic for the forum members to debate. Well done team!

calizario
07-20-2018, 06:38 PM
there is only two choice for NF: give the same advantage to all players or a roll back for players that make sacrifices during the bug.....

This Event start 5:00pm for all players .. "give the same advantage to all players"

When the event left, I read some complaining about the event .. that at least on paper is the worst sacrificial event. So encourage one and post the results. Now I want to see if everything volatrem, if they return from all ... have to return everything as it was until 4:59 pm for everyone. I for example had a stack of 99 rares with 4 eddie 5 * and 20 allies of 4 *, would NF be able to return it?

Sponholz
07-20-2018, 06:47 PM
Personally I would like to thank the developers for once again creating a fun and interesting topic for the forum members to debate. Well done team!

So much true on this reply... for that I applaud you Sir.

blade685
07-20-2018, 06:50 PM
This Event start 5:00pm for all players .. "give the same advantage to all players"

When the event left, I read some complaining about the event .. that at least on paper is the worst sacrificial event. So encourage one and post the results. Now I want to see if everything volatrem, if they return from all ... have to return everything as it was until 4:59 pm for everyone. I for example had a stack of 99 rares with 4 eddie 5 * and 20 allies of 4 *, would NF be able to return it?

If a rollback, They must don't change anything for players that didn't "exploit" the bug for me, you have chance with 99 rare souls i had only 4* dupes :)

Mizrael
07-20-2018, 07:11 PM
Fantastic! i try to start the game now and get a message “check your internet connection and try again”....yet still i can browse and post on the forums?! which are on the internet?!

Switched the wifi off to a super fast 4G and no internet connection...

blade685
07-20-2018, 07:16 PM
Fantastic! i try to start the game now and get a message “check your internet connection and try again”....yet still i can browse and post on the forums?! which are on the internet?!

Switched the wifi off to a super fast 4G and no internet connection...

same for me now it works

Olevipoeg
07-20-2018, 07:23 PM
The one question remains, what you gonna do if you have everything? Is there much point of keep playing?

Muzzleloader
07-20-2018, 07:32 PM
Is there any way of knowing how many people exploited the bug and to what extent the average rewards gained.

edsel
07-20-2018, 07:35 PM
I just got out of sacrifice and sold 157x 5* gold idols. And I still have Hearts up the wazoo. I don't think I'll be worried about gold for a while!

And Skill shards? I'm nearly up to 100.

God knows how many souls to redeem I've picked up.

This and Amarthirs story show HUGE event rewards, right on and that's what it is about. Running this and being first in line if there is a bug that works in your favor is part of the RNG fun. Never know when you open a stack of souls and get shit or if you get instant windfall of valuable resources. Playing field is not level and should not be, everyone should not have the identical team and rewards. That would be so boring, nothing to strive for if everything is fair and balanced throughout. I pulled many shit dupes from tier 7s and huge GA stacks in the past, then there are moments like these that make up for them, and I will never stop trying for more and to improve my crew..47614762

Iced_Earth
07-20-2018, 07:44 PM
Wow. That is insane..

Ip4
07-20-2018, 07:44 PM
this mean "game over" if someone have all characters...

Moonchild-6759
07-20-2018, 07:47 PM
It is just not fair that just because you happen to live in the EU and sleep during event launch you are long gone. The above photos show collections of chars that have taken some 2 years to get. These should not be obtainable within a single hour.
And still people try to act as if they did not exploit a bug. It is quite obvious that cannot have been intended

Sick
07-20-2018, 07:52 PM

No, there is another one: Oh sorry there was a totally unexpected bug. Take 150 free Ironite and shut up suckers.

Tim28213
07-20-2018, 07:55 PM
I just did an ultimate sacrifice and got this. For an "ultimate sacrifice" during a special sacrifice event period this is a little disappointing to me.

Leviathan
07-20-2018, 08:33 PM
Hello everyone.

Last night we experienced a bug with the Sacrifice feature which resulted in a some players receiving an incorrect amount of rewards. Thankfully we were able to identify and solve the problem within a few hours.

We are not adjusting the accounts of players that received more rewards than intended at this time.

If during this period you either:
1) Reached a Vortex and did not receive Alchemist Soul Fragments
2) Entered the Sacrifice chamber using the buttons in the Event Challenges, and did NOT receive any event rewards
We ask that you contact our support team using the Support button in the Settings menu. Alternatively you can email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com (be sure to include your full username) for assistance. Our team will get back to you as soon as they can.

Thank you for your understanding,

The Legacy of the Beast Team

WastingYears81
07-20-2018, 08:37 PM
I feel that there are a couple of problems with what has happened.

1) the quite clear lack of testing, unless this is a very very obscure peice of code it should have shown up (just the sheer scale says a lot). This isn't the first issue that testing should have resolved - primordials only needed to be used to see how unbalanced they were.

2) the 'felt fairness' of this issue. This is a error (which it looks like more than being a bug) which a small group in a specific time zone got to benefit from. Most never had the opportunity (and I will openly admit that if the option was there then I would have used it - just saying).

3) the sheer scale of this error, 500 skill shards in an hour - is taken me 10 months of play to get 350 - this just feels wrong, and has a very high disruption potential. To me this undermines the basic trust in the game - and that's a dangerous path to go down.

4) the lack of any acknowledgement of how serious the players have taken this. In previous situations there has been early communication - the silence is possibly worse

Edit - In fact the communication seems even worse than saying nothing!

I don't know the solution, a roll back won't work this late in the day, and I can't see the average of the benefits gained by the few being given to all.

Iced_Earth
07-20-2018, 08:46 PM
Hey Leviathan, thanks for the answer. One Question, do you have any thoughts about a competition for those who couldn benefit from the Start? For the fairnes.

firerider
07-20-2018, 08:50 PM
This is the biggest joke ever that you just chose to let some people get away with 2 years of ressources, weak as hell, thx for nothing, wont put any money in the future in a game that unfair!

bort
07-20-2018, 08:52 PM
We are not adjusting the accounts of players that received more rewards than intended at this time

If during this period you either:
1) Reached a Vortex and did not receive Alchemist Soul Fragments
2) Entered the Sacrifice chamber using the buttons in the Event Challenges, and did NOT receive any event rewards
We ask that you contact our support team

Wait, so your fix for this is to reward people who abused this glitch with alchemist fragments? People were talking about dozens of vortex fills during that time, and you want to *reward* them further for that?

Zerynx
07-20-2018, 09:13 PM
Wait, so your fix for this is to reward people who abused this glitch with alchemist fragments? People were talking about dozens of vortex fills during that time, and you want to *reward* them further for that?

This was my exact thought as well.

firerider
07-20-2018, 09:17 PM
Just a typical day at legacy of the beast!

bort
07-20-2018, 09:33 PM
This was my exact thought as well.

While I'm bitching, what happens at the next sacrifice event where these lucky few are all set up to clean up again? Hundreds of souls sitting in reserve, hundred million gold to spend? And what if that event is for the next powerslave god?

I guess we should just be happy for whatever pittance of ironite you send to all the players to make up for your colossal lack of testing and preparation.

Psychout69
07-20-2018, 09:34 PM
That makes me think to an arena sale event last year. You could buy à legendary soul with iron coins.
Due to a "bug" I managed to buy something like 15 legendary souls.
A few days later, I got an email from NF, they blocked my account the time to reverse all the transactions.

(quote) "We are reaching out to players who were affected by this bug. The Legendary Soul is a one time only purchase, and was labeled as such. In fairness to other players we are reversing these transactions."

No problem with that, it was not intended, it's fair.

Now, it's about 100's of skillshards, legendary souls, millions of gold...

NF, where is the "fairness to other players" you wrote me about?

(english is not my native)

firerider
07-20-2018, 09:44 PM
Fairness? Wrong game buddy!

reaverfx24
07-20-2018, 09:45 PM
That makes me think to an arena sale event last year. You could buy à legendary soul with iron coons.
Due to a "bug" I managed to buy something like 15 legendary souls.
A few days later, I got an email from NF, they blocked my account the time to reverse all the transactions.

(quote) "We are reaching out to players who were affected by this bug. The Legendary Soul is a one time only purchase, and was labeled as such. In fairness to other players we are reversing these transactions."

No problem with that, it was not intended, it's fair.

Now, it's about 100's of skillshards, legendary souls, millions of gold...

NF, where is the "fairness to other players" you wrote me about?

(english is not my native)

It's because they can't actually do anything about this because of the scale of the issue! Ridiculous I know.

I've had this game since day one and while not an extreme player, I still put in quite a lot of effort. I'm still missing loads of Eddie's and other good toons that I've hoped to get for a long time now and to see some people get hundreds of them as well as skill shards in a short space of time is a kick in the nuts. Skill shards especially because I never get much luck in receivng many!

Amarthir
07-20-2018, 10:28 PM
So I began Part 2 of this event using all the dupes from yesterday to see if I could catch Visions Eddie, I did :3 only after opening like my billionth rare soul lol. So now I believe the only 5* character I'm missing now is the Pharoah Dog King, excluding Trooper and Eternity and Lilith souls since I'm missing some of them too.

But all I can say is, even without the bug, this event still would have rewarded some people with millions of gold and dozens of skill shards. It was just a good event in general, other than the freak accident at the beginning.

So here's a question of opinion, since Doomsday Eddie is going to be here soon, it would be smart to save all these GA souls right? Since a bit ago we got sort of proof that they ARE, in fact, determined when they're put into the book and not when you get them. Because I have about 3 stacks of them and I have absolutely no need to use them right now.

Tim28213
07-20-2018, 11:42 PM
Grats on Visions. He is still on my list of needed toons.

Rugged-6717
07-21-2018, 12:51 AM
What a f@cking joke! Just make sure they get their shards that would be so unfair if they didn't get the icing on the cake. Meanwhile the rest of us who did not benefit from the beneficial bug will just be cannon fodder in the arena and when the gauntlet arrives. Thanks a bunch NF.

T-Man
07-21-2018, 03:32 AM
The bigger problem in all of this is it just further shows how bad of a state the game is in.

Every event is bugged.

Constant errors. Can’t get through a list in the arena without having to restart the game.

Can’t load the game at all (check connection bug).

Arena is just a chaotic game of chance. Display bugs, buffs may or may not really be there, all kinds of just random crazy crap. Relics not applied, or maybe it’s just some invisible shield buffs on the D or something. Who knows? Obvious D boost as well. Etc. etc. Strategy is busted.

On top of all that, this sacrifice event is a downer. I mean let’s be real. We get hearts and idols in place of the usual rewards. In the past we got hearts on top of the usual rewards. The Nebul souls are the saving grace. Cyborg frags too if you need him I guess.

More and more pay to win. Short cut to Alexander Eddie, and other toons if you have the cash. Talisman as well. I guess the whales keep the game afloat? Ok, but it’s another unfair advantage.

I love the game, but this stuff just bums me out. I was hesitant to post all of this. I’ve been posting less, and less because there isn’t anything positive to say. I’m a glass half full person, but this glass only has a few drops left.

As far as the devs correcting the excessive rewards like they did with the Arena store Legendary Soul bug, well imo they just don’t have the time, or the want to to deal with it. They said that was not fair play, and this is no different. Again my opinion, and I don’t care if they correct it or not honestly.

I take screen shots of my sacrifices and I’m not even sure what the numbers are suppose to be, but I had a ultimate sacrifice that gave me 20 hearts. Maybe that was more than intended? Otherwise everything else looks normal.

JustAFruit
07-21-2018, 04:26 AM
Cant wait for the next bugged event. Errors of the beast. Up The Errors. Legacy of the APMA. Iron Mai"check internet connection"den

MetalKing
07-21-2018, 06:25 AM
Granted that there were some issues. However I recommend that for extreme cases you contact support as leviathan suggests. I have found that the staff are helpful and friendly and try to resolve issues quickly.

Mizrael
07-21-2018, 07:08 AM
Yes. Michelle finally got back to me with an answer this morning.

Apparently the drops were right st the point when the back door was open, so i got back 40 Alchemist shards from 2 vortex fills...”Naaaah, sorry. can’t do 50. that would give you an unfair advantage over other players!” ^^

Amarthir
07-21-2018, 07:21 AM
Fingers crossed the next sac event gives you iron coins. Then we could Max out all of our relics am I right guyz ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ip4
07-21-2018, 07:31 AM
i will be happy if someone hack this game and we can all use unlimited resources,this devs deserve that!!!

edsel
07-21-2018, 11:40 AM
So do we get 150 ironite or not?

Iced_Earth
07-21-2018, 11:53 AM
150 Ironite... loool.

blade685
07-21-2018, 01:44 PM
good news of NF, for now people that won enormous bonus with the beginning of event keep all >> that ok for me
BUT ALL OTHERS THAT SLEEP IN EUROPE AT THAT TIME STAY WITHOUT THE SAME REWARDS, another good news of NF
always the same players are f... in that game......IT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT FAIR
I hope they are thinking in a real solution for us that time...

Blade
07-21-2018, 03:02 PM
I am also quite shocked how they handled it by now. How about changing the daily reset time once in a while so that Europe has a chance the next time?

Liebhild
07-21-2018, 10:49 PM
A little bit salt in the wound:

This event brought me
- 2 Vikings
- 1 Beast Eddie
- 1 Clansman
- 1 Cyborg
- 1 PoM
- 3 Vampire Hunter

a few 4* Eddies, lots of 4* dupes.

Still have tons of hearts and souls (about 50 Legendary).

this time I really be positive :-)

(and I am from Europe)

Iced_Earth
07-21-2018, 11:19 PM
Ridiculous..

Ancient Mariner
07-21-2018, 11:28 PM

This event brought me
- 2 Vikings
- 1 Beast Eddie
- 1 Clansman
- 1 Cyborg
- 1 PoM
- 3 Vampire Hunter

(and I am from Europe)

Lol wow... It's surely cool to get lot of toons like that, on the other side, having so much stuff from a bug gives no satisfaction.

Anyway this is for sure an embarrassing situation for NF, the game is well known for often having bugs, but this time the bug created an unpleasant situation hard to handle and this is serious... Whatever they are gonna do, it's some sort of point of no return and unfair for those who are in disadvantage towards those like you who got tons of rare resources

Iced_Earth
07-21-2018, 11:35 PM
Lol wow... It's surely cool to get lot of toons like that, on the other side, having so much stuff from a bug gives no satisfaction.

Anyway this is for sure an embarrassing situation for NF, the game is well known for often having bugs, but this time the bug created an unpleasant situation hard to handle and this is serious... Whatever they are gonna do, it's some sort of point of no return and unfair for those who are in disadvantage towards those like you who got tons of rare resources

Fully agree with you.

Ip4
07-22-2018, 02:38 PM
just did 2 x exalted sacrifice and didn't received and heart or gold idol,is that bug?

Muzzleloader
07-22-2018, 02:51 PM
I know many people are upset with the recent sacrifice bug. I have just accepted it and will move on with the game. I already consider myself at a disadvantage since I am truely free to play. It's just a game, if I finally get fed up with the incompetence I will leave. I have been playing one year and never really believe I will catch the top players. That's just life, not everything is fair and I have learned to deal with it.

blade685
07-22-2018, 05:20 PM
just did 2 x exalted sacrifice and didn't received and heart or gold idol,is that bug?

not a bug i think, you win only some times....unfortunately and all the time many of them during the bug....
3th week was great with X2 rare souls, but 4th completely useless for end players, i skip it...i will never understand NF
Good events and just after a useless event ^^

R1ck
07-23-2018, 01:45 AM
I didn't take advantage of the bug , just did a lot of sacrifices as the event was supposed to work and got around 30 millions on gold and 200 skillshards. Pretty good in my opinion, it was one of the beast events ever. Summoned hundreds of souls and didn't got what I was looking for, PoM or Clansman. Still have the same amount of dupes I started with. I really don't care if some beneficiated from the bug.

Rain88
07-23-2018, 05:38 AM
Wow...Feels like i have been living under a rock ... on the last 2 days I sacrificed everything I have been saving for months, couple of hundreds of rare and ga souls and got average results I guess... had no clue about all the drama and the exploit .I coudln't care less that I missed out on the exploit as it's common knowledge at this point that this game is extremely bugged, but what's shocking about this event:
How careless the devs seems to be (no action or statement about the exploit)
How people can take negativity in a game to a whole new level (probably not shocking in here)
More importantly, how people, who used to complain about bugs all the time, are now defending it cause they benefited from it...

Banished
07-23-2018, 08:41 AM

This event brought me
- 2 Vikings
- 1 Beast Eddie
- 1 Clansman
- 1 Cyborg
- 1 PoM
- 3 Vampire Hunter

(and I am from Europe)

Wow, impressive.

I only received:
- viking eddie (I was expected for a long time)
- Hellraiser
- carriage eddie (already have one)
- 23 skill shards

So not very good but not completely disapointed.

Mizrael
07-23-2018, 09:07 AM
I didn’t benefit from the bug either, but i still feel like the Noidea Failures shot them selves in the foot here a bit.

I ended up with roughly (i didn’t keep any detailed record):
-80M gold
-200 Skill shards
-2 alchemists
-no new toon (was only missing PoM...crazy to imagine that he didn’t drop from around 1000 souls)
-plus i’ve kept a stack of 99 G/A souls for the release of the new eddie

And i threw into the pit a loads of Clansmans,VHE,Rainmakers,shamans,etc.

So if we translate that into the delusional € overpriced store value, where 20M gold costs 100€ and 3 skill skards 50€...Noob Frauds just gifted me over 1000€ (i’m sure they didn’t want to be that generous)!
well done Notmuchofa Future studios!!!

Ip4
07-23-2018, 09:23 AM
WTF...i just created new account and in same day found two SSE...on my main accaunt still don't have him...stupid game!
https://thumb.ibb.co/mV6qPJ/16_B3_F739_D474_486_C_9_DCC_AE603_A7669_E2.png (https://ibb.co/mV6qPJ)

Banished
07-23-2018, 09:23 AM
I didn’t benefit from the bug either, but i still feel like the Noidea Failures shot them selves in the foot here a bit.

-80M gold
-200 Skill shards
-2 alchemists
-no new toon (was only missing PoM...crazy to imagine that he didn’t drop from around 1000 souls)

So if we translate that into the delusional € overpriced store value, where 20M gold costs 100€ and 3 skill skards 50€...Noob Frauds just gifted me over 1000€ (i’m sure they didn’t want to be that generous)!

Congrats, now I go hang myself...

Blade
07-23-2018, 09:28 AM

-80M gold
-200 Skill shards
-2 alchemists

Lovely post :) Especially the last part, as I also feel like a virtual millionaire now. lol
I also did not profit from the bug. And unfortunately I did not wait to start opening souls until the sacrifice event started. Filled the vortex about 3 times during the week. I did not anticipate such generous combination of events. I can only imagine how crazy my account would look like otherwise...
Still I do not want to complain, as I got all missing chars that you can get from souls and also about 200 Skill Shards plus several M of gold. And I got huge amounts of 4 and 5* chars, especially those that I did not have before (coincidence?). E.g. 3x Samurai, 2x Witch Doctors, 4x great Edwards and 4x 7th sons. So it was worth to save all the rare souls for about a year :)

scott-5496
07-23-2018, 10:05 AM
Well I went in after the bug and still did pretty well so for me those that gained from the bug - that is fine.

Did not keep count but I got what was expected and no bugs or crashes while sacing - so that was good. I also got Best Eddie at last (2 of them) and finally the Witch Doctor as well as loads of others that were dupes so that for me was all good. The way it seemed to work for me was that I could keep going round the vortex but what i was finding was that I was upgrading toons to get round another time to vortex so it was using resources (though a gained a load of gold - about 50-60M) plus around 190-200 skill shards. I can still go round more times I think but I may just save my last crop of 5 stars and hearts for the next one, next month.

NF have stated their response to the 'bug' which is nothing to change. So it matters not what the customers think but it's like football referees....we need consistency of response. Primordial was responded to one way, this another - no consistency at all. The only consistency I can see is no testing of events and mistakes of a significant size on each event that is put out. I kind of feel sorry for whoever is doing these roll outs of events - they can't feel great about their job considering they are killing a strong brand name (Maiden not NF) with these mistakes. I wonder if they get any sleep at all knowing that nothing they do works.

It is not just that person(s) but as others have said the game has visual glitches all over the place in arena - do they have the buff above them or not - many times they do not but do we have time to mess about with checking ever toon every round - no we don't and nor should we need to either.

So, the event when it was not bugged was still a good one I think - well fo rme anyway. Not as great as it was for those that got the bug but that is not their fault - for once some folk benefitted - what this does to balance only time will tell but maybe it means there will be more variation in the arena. One thing for sure it is not a fair bug to people in different time zones but I really do not know how they can fix that or try to make it up to the rest of us? Seems like another no win for the rest of us that did not benefit - same as primordial chaos, though to be honest I still think that was handled badly too.

Clearly I am still playing but that is just based on the time I have invested and the resources and addiction!

desprezo
07-23-2018, 10:10 AM
Lesson learned, I'm gonna start saving souls for next year event...

Blade
07-23-2018, 10:24 AM
Lesson learned, I'm gonna start saving souls for next year event...

It's hard to resist the temptation, but feel free to try :) It also depends, how many chars you are missing. The less you miss, the harder to get the remaining ones. Because of that I decided to keep the rare souls.

desprezo
07-23-2018, 10:46 AM
It's hard to resist the temptation, but feel free to try :) It also depends, how many chars you are missing. The less you miss, the harder to get the remaining ones. Because of that I decided to keep the rare souls.

I'm still missing a lot, haven't been playing that long.
But still, every time I keep more and more souls saved, I seem to get better toons than when I open one by one.

Leano
07-23-2018, 11:49 AM
After this event i'm pretty sure that almost everything we complain here isn't developer's fault. I feel like there's a business model where most of the receipt of the game goes anywhere but the development team. Whoever (especially programmers) worked on a company where you had a small team to handle multiple tasks or a big product knows that things like that can happen. It's pretty clear that they probably don't have a dedicated testing team or schedule and that's solely a direction fault.

Liebhild
07-23-2018, 01:44 PM
WTF...i just created new account and in same day found two SSE...on my main accaunt still don't have him...stupid game!
https://thumb.ibb.co/mV6qPJ/16_B3_F739_D474_486_C_9_DCC_AE603_A7669_E2.png (https://ibb.co/mV6qPJ)

New accounts are getting the eddies somehow quicker. A friend of mine started a few moths ago and now has almost all eddies.

NF-random <> random

Fister
07-23-2018, 01:49 PM
WOW, this sacrifice event combined with the 2x drop chance from rare souls ROCKED!! Pulled at least 20 5* including Beast Ed and PoM that I was missing. Also I gained approximately 80M gold 150~200 skill shards.
The down side to it is, that I now have all toons (that I want to keep) that I can get from souls except from event and other special souls. So now I'm only missing Alexander, Coal Giver, Beelzebub, the Beast, the God's/Goddess' and magus Lillith (4/4 so far so I guess she is next ^^)
Still possess 100+ souls (Legendary, rare and g/a). But with no new toons to pull and sitting on close to 400 skill shards I have no desire to take advantage of this event no more.

So thx for this event NF!

Blade
07-23-2018, 02:09 PM
WOW, this sacrifice event combined with the 2x drop chance from rare souls ROCKED!! Pulled at least 20 5* including Beast Ed and PoM that I was missing. Also I gained approximately 80M gold 150~200 skill shards.
The down side to it is, that I now have all toons (that I want to keep) that I can get from souls except from event and other special souls. So now I'm only missing Alexander, Coal Giver, Beelzebub, the Beast, the God's/Goddess' and magus Lillith (4/4 so far so I guess she is next ^^)
Still possess 100+ souls (Legendary, rare and g/a). But with no new toons to pull and sitting on close to 400 skill shards I have no desire to take advantage of this event no more.

So thx for this event NF!

Same situation here, I have all chars from non-event souls. I am happy that even without being able to do the real exploit (....those screenshots with 45x 5* hearts at once...wow insane!) my outcome was so good! I am sure that some new chars will come in the future (hopfully not only from special event souls) and that we will have the Gauntlet soon, so that our Skill Shards won't collect too much dust. Also we can play around with some unusual chars to find new strategies, although I doubt that there are too many good options on the bench compared to these very powerful goddesses that I don't have :)

Ip4
07-23-2018, 02:58 PM
New accounts are getting the eddies somehow quicker. A friend of mine started a few moths ago and now has almost all eddies.

NF-random <> random

i can find any legendary character with level 5 with new account,can make 10 new account with specific 5 star eddies :)

Muzzleloader
07-23-2018, 04:16 PM
The event was very generous with gold and skill shards. I must be unlucky, 76 G/A and 8 legendary souls and not one 5* character was pulled. I wasted those souls, should have saved for future sac event.

Zerynx
07-26-2018, 10:35 PM
In spite of the bad start, this was a good event for me. A bunch of vortex fills helped by the hearts and paid for with the gold made it worth it. Finally pulled Shaman and Hallowed Eddie.

Thanks NF.

GotN
07-26-2018, 10:53 PM
In spite of the bad start, this was a good event for me. A bunch of vortex fills helped by the hearts and paid for with the gold made it worth it. Finally pulled Shaman and Hallowed Eddie.

Thanks NF.

Same here. As I won’t play much next week (heading out for W:O:A another time) two days ago I thought about taking a break from the game, cause the whole year didn’t go very well for me :/ Not a single event char from an event soul (only speaking about RNG based souls here)!
I don’t know how many Tier 6 and Vortex I did the last days. And had 18 stacks of 99 regular souls. That was a pretty time consuming sac event, but yesterday I pulled Doomsday Eddie and today Beast Eddie from a rare G/A soul, so after some great dissapointmemt I’m pretty lucky now with that \m/

kkkreg5
07-27-2018, 01:29 AM
Completed my lightning, zone and rage sets along with the 125 BNW battles today so I'm done with this event.

T-Man
07-27-2018, 03:20 AM
Same here. As I won’t play much next week (heading out for W:O:A another time) two days ago I thought about taking a break from the game, cause the whole year didn’t go very well for me :/ Not a single event char from an event soul (only speaking about RNG based souls here)!
I don’t know how many Tier 6 and Vortex I did the last days. And had 18 stacks of 99 regular souls. That was a pretty time consuming sac event, but yesterday I pulled Doomsday Eddie and today Beast Eddie from a rare G/A soul, so after some great dissapointmemt I’m pretty lucky now with that \m/

Congrats bro! Glad you finally got some good pulls. Have a blast at Wacken!

Zerynx
07-27-2018, 05:06 AM

Second this! Have a great time out there.

GotN
07-27-2018, 07:30 AM

Second this! Have a great time out there.

Thanks guys! I’m looking very forward to it! Although I’ve been there several times now It’s always a great feeling to enter the Holy Ground again! \m/