PDA

View Full Version : Frontier Coins

Muzzleloader
07-20-2018, 12:30 PM
I am asking your thoughts on spending or saving frontier coins. This question is not just for me, but others especially newer players.

Do you think it is worth buying specific liliths or waiting and try and get them from frag events. I have had the luck of pulling triplets and even quadruplets. The other option is saving for Alex Eddie or goddess not earned. Always a chance to pull them before the events end.

The real question is it more by beneficial in the short term with liliths or gamble for a bigger payout later.

Blade
07-20-2018, 12:39 PM
I think it's a very personal thing. Some players spend everything as they get it, others save their resources. If you have a very good plan for a new strategy etc. and you need one of the chars you can get with FC you might just do it. It also might depend on your usual PvP rank, as this has an influence on how often you can get 100 FC for opening an Eternity Soul. Same holds true for your activity during fragment events for the Lilith souls. Personally, I have not spent a single FC until now.

Muzzleloader
07-20-2018, 01:00 PM
I hover around the 100 rank in PvP without buying any extra SoW. If I want to go higher I need to purchase SoW to offset all the defeats by the higher ranked players.

I am still missing the yellow and green lilith which is prominent in the top players. Pulled a lot of red and blue girls. I haven't decided if I should buy them or wait and see how my luck is with the goddess events.

Leano
07-20-2018, 01:12 PM
I hover around the 100 rank in PvP without buying any extra SoW. If I want to go higher I need to purchase SoW to offset all the defeats by the higher ranked players.

I am still missing the yellow and green lilith which is prominent in the top players. Pulled a lot of red and blue girls. I haven't decided if I should buy them or wait and see how my luck is with the goddess events.

I bought the yellow lilith with FC and i'm full of regret. She helps against teams with 2 or more primordials but other than that she doesn't do that much damage after the nerf. I think i benefit more from assassin corrupt rescuer then from her. Got the green one from the last event and she's awesome at defense even though i don't have sentinel relics.

After buying the lilith i decided to never spend FC on anything that i can get by other means and save it for exclusive content only. I believe that we'll have some talisman sets and probably new exclusive toons to buy with FC and i want to be prepared when they came up.

Mizrael
07-21-2018, 09:16 PM
I’m not aware of the fact that goddesses can be purchased with FC.
Therefore the only thing to use them for (in my opinion) is AE. just like the others have said- you can get all the other FC toons by being patient. i’m still pissed off that i’ve bought Eternity Eddie just as sacrifice food a day before AE was introduced. now im sitting on 2100 FC waiting for 4 more Trooper souls since Eternity souls grow much slower now that we have to save IC for relics :/

Fudjo
07-21-2018, 09:37 PM
I am very happy with my purchase of Alex Eddie. Being able to autofarm Number of the Beast Madness is big.

Muzzleloader
07-21-2018, 09:40 PM
I thought I read somewhere that they may be offered at the end of the summer events, I could have been mistaken. I have a few months before I can afford to get Alex, I still am not sure if he is worth 2500 FC.

Just don't know what I want to do with my FC.i don't see that the green or yellow lilith would help me that much in the arena. I am not pushing hard or spending ironite on SoW. I am hopeful to pull them from frag events, but they have eluded me. I pulled triplets in red and quadruplets in blue liliths.

Fudjo
07-22-2018, 02:46 AM
I thought I read somewhere that they may be offered at the end of the summer events, I could have been mistaken. I have a few months before I can afford to get Alex, I still am not sure if he is worth 2500 FC.

The announcement mentions that the Gods of Powerslave will be available for purchase in the Frontier Store after the last Powerslave event is over:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10310-Gods-of-Powerslave-Mega-Event-Info-and-Discussion

If you're not sure what to do, I'd say wait.

Stormseye
07-22-2018, 03:10 AM
Prior to her nerf I would say grab a Gunner Lillith as she was the most useful. Not so much going forward. Assassin Lillith seems a better option if you have the right talismans (Purge is best right now I would say) or if you are really wanting a Lillith for a specific build in PVP. if you are focusing on PVE just wait and earn it. I bought Warrior Lillith and earned the other 4 and was lucky no dupes. I am saving my FC for Alexander unless one of the Gods is really awesome. I would wait till the end of the Gods event if you are able to easily keep your rank and have no desire to really push into the top end.

Mizrael
07-22-2018, 07:31 AM
The announcement mentions that the Gods of Powerslave will be available for purchase in the Frontier Store after the last Powerslave event is over:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10310-Gods-of-Powerslave-Mega-Event-Info-and-Discussion

If you're not sure what to do, I'd say wait.

Wow! i completely missed that third method...
In that case i will probably also buy some with FCs. this gives hope to those of us, who never pull the event chars from event souls. i thought they would be gone forever like the Krampus...

Muzzleloader
07-22-2018, 03:13 PM
Stormseye, I am just going to wait until the goddess events are over and see what to do with my FC. I do have a fully sharded assassin lilith, but haven't fully utilized her as of yet.i have tried to pull all the liliths from frags, but trips and quads get as little frustrating. I can stay around rank 100 in the arena without purchasing SoW. That's fine with me for now.