PDA

View Full Version : Nile Soul?

Truppe
07-23-2018, 04:32 AM
People have been taking about buying Nile souls, but i don't see them in the store. I'm trying to collect Nebu souls, but only see them drop very infrequently.

Yup
07-23-2018, 04:59 AM
They pop up when there's a new Nile character available.. then they are gone. They don't stick around after the Gods of Powerslave Events.

You'll have to wait for the next event and the next Powerslave God to see them.

Leviathan
07-23-2018, 10:07 PM
Hi Truppe!

Just to clarify, the Nile Soul will not be returning. This Soul was the Goddess Aset character soul. Now that her event is over, it will not be returning. Each God of Powerslave will have their own limited time event souls.

The only constant throughout this event are the Nebu Fragments. These appear when God of Powerslave event souls are opened, and are also dropping from other events throughout the summer. You use these Fragments to purchase the God of Powerslave of your choice from the Specials Store. More details on that here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10310-Gods-of-Powerslave-Mega-Event-Info-and-Discussion

Yup
07-23-2018, 11:21 PM
oops.. sorry for adding confusion.

Cefiar
07-23-2018, 11:23 PM
Leviathan: Are the Exquisite Soul fragments returning? I never had enough to redeem at the time for the characters that were available. It currently doesn't say "No longer available" on the info button for them, so I'm assuming that this might return?