PDA

View Full Version : Mayan Priestess (warrior)

masonmonster666
07-29-2018, 04:28 PM
Does anyone know if getting the basic attack on the red mayan priestess to level 5 affects all of the possible effects or just one? The bonus for lvl 5 says effect chance +25%, but she had 3 different effects that can happen with the basic attack. I have her as a lvl 100 5* and I am thinking of sharding her.

Stormseye
07-29-2018, 07:44 PM
I believe the effect chance affects all three abilites so your chances are

95% magic burn
75% extend
50% extra turn

Maiden68
02-07-2019, 12:03 AM
Does anyone know if getting the basic attack on the red mayan priestess to level 5 affects all of the possible effects or just one? The bonus for lvl 5 says effect chance +25%, but she had 3 different effects that can happen with the basic attack. I have her as a lvl 100 5* and I am thinking of sharding her.

What did you end up with? If your still on to ask?? Anybody know??? I have same 5* warrior class just trying to figure out what to do, I know she's not a total loss!

Esquatcho
02-07-2019, 06:59 AM
What did you end up with? If your still on to ask?? Anybody know??? I have same 5* warrior class just trying to figure out what to do, I know she's not a total loss!

As Stormseye says, it adds to all. So she has some pretty good effect chances when sharded.

scott-5496
02-07-2019, 10:06 AM
Yeah she is decent i8n gauntlet too - I find that most of the more recent and recent past characters have value and I am aiming to shard most of them including the Priestesses as well as the recent banshees - maybe even a few dupes too.